AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-30, 21:04   Link #5701
kasu1127

Send a message via MSN to kasu1127
I finally completed the Fate+Erio+Caro fic...

This could be read as a stand-alone, but it is best read after this.

The first half is Fate+Erio, second half Fate+Caro. Yes, I have a real soft spot for this family.

Static Warmth

Spoiler for Static Warmth (the Fate+Erio+Caro fic):

Last edited by kasu1127; 2008-05-30 at 23:53. Reason: Added italics back in + Added a title
kasu1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 21:09   Link #5702
Enraptured
SonicMove;

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasu1127 View Post

The first half is Fate+Erio, second half Fate+Caro. Yes, I have a real soft spot for this family.

Spoiler for Fate+Erio+Caro fic that is currently lacking a title:
D: You made me tear!! You evil!! ):
But seriously! That was so awesome! It was sad and sweet and totally in character and all.
How do you do it! Bring out their characters so easily <3
LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE.

coughMOREcough. xD
Enraptured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 21:10   Link #5703
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by illidan182 View Post
lol @ chap 9 and 10 =P But question... Graf Eisen in hammerform, missle form, giant form, or giant drill form? >.>

and nice... I think mine is uh... I don't know what my computer is... its echii? thats what it is! >.> uhh... *looks for another pic to make wanan explode blood* haha xD
oO!! A-are you trying to kill me??!! *cries* :P Can we limit the nosebleeds to 3 a day? LOL -_-' I swear this thread will be the cause of my very painful (pleasurable) death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saharet View Post
lol...if it's still lucky star I can help with that...

Spoiler for possible nosebleed...:

>_> <_< >_>

*Hides in the modshelter*

I won't do it anymore promiseeeee!!!
Off topic LOL!!! *pulls Saharet and bows in apology to the mods and the thread*
Clue for Detective!Nanoha: My pic related nosebleeds are only induced (95% of the time) by the people in my imaginary harem. As to who they are, I'm not telling you guys! You have to find them for yourself.
:3 *drools at Kan-u*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleIce View Post
*looks around*

No one's here right now, are they?

...*posts*

*runs*

Spoiler for Random:
That can be used to advertise TSS' fic!! LOL continue. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraptured View Post
xD Did I mention I love the way how Graf Eisen goes 'ekkxplohhzion'? It's weirdly cool.
Seconded.

Have you read Black_Wolf's latest update on the Fignum fic? You might like it. :3 *does not remember if Enraptured has commented on it or not already* The relationship of the two just got..steamy. :P
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 21:16   Link #5704
Junkedcat
Floater

Quote:
lol @ chap 9 and 10 =P But question... Graf Eisen in hammerform, missle form, giant form, or giant drill form? >.>
I'd put it at giant formish with some hits of drill. Depends on the person though
Quote:
*looks around*

...*posts*

*runs*

Spoiler for Random:

I will never look at those posters the same way again...
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 21:25   Link #5705
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:

Quote:
But seriously! That was so awesome! It was sad and sweet and totally in character and all.
LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE.

coughMOREcough. xD
EXACTLY what she said. And I mean exactly. *I was going to edit my post to respond to your fic and then I caught her post while typing so I said, ok fine T_T erase erase* LOL *is teary eyed by the fic* I cannot comment without repeating what Enraptured said. I can only say that I like it very much. Fate's family deserves this love from you.
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 21:37   Link #5706
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
*looks around*

...*posts*

*runs*

Spoiler for Random:
It's gorgeous! *cough* I mean awesome.

Hayate: Oh ho ho all according to plan. Recruit them all for the hor-army
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 21:43   Link #5707
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Spoiler for Music to set the mood:

The night sky was illuminated by the flames crackling from the burning cottages lining the dirt roads connecting them. Screams were heard as I ran as fast as I could, my small legs not taking me as far as the adults around me. The person to my right suddenly vanished, replaced by a dark figure, clouded in mist, hunched over. More screams came, and the adults ran faster. My mother was gone, left back at my shack that was still blazing flames. She told me to run when the monsters came, and I had fled quickly. The person on my left screamed, falling forward and clawing at the dirt. My eyes looked briefly, seeing glowing red eyes move down to the person's neck. I wanted to scream, but no sound came. I continued to run, fleeing as fast as I could from the demons who had come from nowhere. Despite my best efforts I still found myself falling down, a heavy weight on my back. Pain seared though my body and I was tossed aside without regard. My body didn't move to my commands, my heart starting to slow it's beating. I don't know how long I stayed there, wavering in and out of consciousness, but the flames were dying down when my vision returned. A figure was in front of me, crouched down and looking into my eyes. “Young girl,” he spoke, words drifting through me like a dream. “Do you...wish to live?”

Vampire!Fate: Creation
By: Satashi
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 21:47   Link #5708
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post

The night sky was illuminated by the flames crackling from the burning cottages lining the dirt roads connecting them. Screams were heard as I ran as fast as I could, my small legs not taking me as far as the adults around me. The person to my right suddenly vanished, replaced by a dark figure, clouded in mist, hunched over. More screams came, and the adults ran faster. My mother was gone, left back at my shack that was still blazing flames. She told me to run when the monsters came, and I had fled quickly. The person on my left screamed, falling forward and clawing at the dirt. My eyes looked briefly, seeing glowing red eyes move down to the person's neck. I wanted to scream, but no sound came. I continued to run, fleeing as fast as I could from the demons who had come from nowhere. Despite my best efforts I still found myself falling down, a heavy weight on my back. Pain seared though my body and I was tossed aside without regard. My body didn't move to my commands, my heart starting to slow it's beating. I don't know how long I stayed there, wavering in and out of consciousness, but the flames were dying down when my vision returned. A figure was in front of me, crouched down and looking into my eyes. “Young girl,” he spoke, words drifting through me like a dream. “Do you...wish to live?”

Nice Satashi. :3 That's all I can say. Nice.

Last edited by TheShinySword; 2008-05-30 at 22:05.
Old 2008-05-30, 22:02   Link #5709
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Quote:

That was awesome Satashi, the music playing along with the story made it 10x better xD

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 22:05   Link #5710
TheShinySword
*Author

Well it's time
After a three month delay
I bring you...

Magical Babysitter Lyrical Zafira
Chapter 3
In which Ana catches a cold, everyone tries to help and Zafira goes grocery shopping

In two parts
Part 1: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4083877/...Lyrical_Zafira
Part 2:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4083877/...Lyrical_Zafira

Edit: And yes I did move this post
Old 2008-05-30, 22:17   Link #5711
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Well it's time
After a three month delay
I bring you...

Magical Babysitter Lyrical Zafira
Chapter 3
In which Ana catches a cold, everyone tries to help and Zafira goes grocery shopping

In two parts
Part 1: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4083877/...Lyrical_Zafira
Part 2:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4083877/...Lyrical_Zafira

Edit: And yes I did move this post
lol! WOOT! *Goes to read right now... got the alert when you put them up but was cooking* haha

EDIT: Btw TSS, in the story, one part near the begining with Nanoha and Fate totaly reminded me of this *snickers*
Spoiler for Miniskirts:

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.

Last edited by illidan182; 2008-05-30 at 22:27.
Old 2008-05-30, 22:43   Link #5712
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
Quote:

OH MY. Please, by all means, continue.

also: to anyone who cares. I made a Blogcrew for Yuri goodness in general. If any of you lj and understand what that means, you should come claim something.
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 22:46   Link #5713
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
lol! WOOT! *Goes to read right now... got the alert when you put them up but was cooking* haha

EDIT: Btw TSS, in the story, one part near the begining with Nanoha and Fate totaly reminded me of this *snickers*
Spoiler for Miniskirts:
*laughs* and I'm totally not currently rewatching FMA. (actually that really is just coincidental since I wrote that first scene like... three months ago)
Old 2008-05-30, 22:48   Link #5714
kasu1127

Quote:
LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE.

coughMOREcough. xD
*grins evilly* Yes! I made you tear! xD
...Actually, that wasn't really part of the plan ... I didn't think I succeeded in capturing the angsty/touching moment, but glad to know I managed somewhat.

And it's a relief to know that you think I was able to keep them in-character.

Huhu~ Is that "more" referring to anything specific?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
EXACTLY what she said. And I mean exactly. *I was going to edit my post to respond to your fic and then I caught her post while typing so I said, ok fine T_T erase erase* LOL *is teary eyed by the fic* I cannot comment without repeating what Enraptured said. I can only say that I like it very much. Fate's family deserves this love from you.
Thank you! You shouldn't have erased your original post, it would've been fun to see two very similar post. xD

Fate's family deserve much love. It's too bad there wasn't a lot of focus placed on them in the anime. *clings to manga and soundstage 02* Even here in the fandom, the focus is more on NanoFate+Vivio. There's too few Fate+Erio+Caro anywhere.

Anyway, glad you liked the fic! I didn't mean to make anybody teary eyed with that, but a part of me is happy that I managed to do that.

Quote:

Wow, the music really did help set the mood. Can't wait for the entire chapter.
Old 2008-05-30, 22:50   Link #5715
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
also: to anyone who cares. I made a Blogcrew for Yuri goodness in general. If any of you lj and understand what that means, you should come claim something.
*Doesnt know anything about LJ, but wants to claim FatexSignum!

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Old 2008-05-30, 22:50   Link #5716
ShiniIllumi

Quote:

o_o; omgosh. That's awesome. Took a bit to read through the 8 pages that got posted while I was working, but I had to comment on this. I really like this. T_T so sad. I was tearing up with the Caro part. God, I'm such a sucker for sap & sadness.

Quote:

Yus! Gogo V!F~ When I first hit the spoiler button, I figured it was Vampire Knights opening. <3 that anime. And the song. Soooo good.

T_T so mean slightly teasing too, lol. Nyah><; Can't wait, want more!
Old 2008-05-30, 22:57   Link #5717
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
Quote:
*Doesnt know anything about LJ, but wants to claim FatexSignum!
Hummm... Well, I don't think that I could fix the code for animesuki....

I don't like bss. I"m better with html.
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 23:32   Link #5718
Fenris Blacwell

I have succededdddddd! *waves arms wildly about in a pinwheel like motion to avoid falling backwards off the cliff as the waves splash against it loudly, showering her with the salty spray* Yes!!!! Vivio AND Nanoha ANGST!!!!!! People being possessed too and split personalities and smart aleck little kids and the glorious piles of rotting corpses!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..jkkkkkkkzzzzz *coughing insanely* Gah! Hikari-chan, save me. Shine!!!! It's a fic by Kagerou, Alpha. *dancing dancing dancing* Hey, get away! That pot of gold is mine ye evil leprachauns de Splash Country! Attack!!!!
Fenris Blacwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 23:34   Link #5719
kasu1127

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiniIllumi View Post
o_o; omgosh. That's awesome. Took a bit to read through the 8 pages that got posted while I was working, but I had to comment on this. I really like this. T_T so sad. I was tearing up with the Caro part. God, I'm such a sucker for sap & sadness.
Glad you enjoyed it. Caro's a sweet kid and I can picture her crying in Fate's presence very clearly (hence the creation of fic ).

You're the third person to tell me they teared up over this fic... I guess I added more sadness than I thought I did.
Old 2008-05-30, 23:38   Link #5720
yoshilord
unique is normal

*delurks*
if your wondering i lurk since i usually go on the web via wii since the computer is almost always being used. anyway i want to say yay to all you new people and pairings. Now i'm a nanofate but i like any pairing if written well which is happening a lot recently.

@TSS
i must say you had me smiling the entire time for chapter 3 of MBLZ
i loved the combination of vivio's cuteness (the last bit actually made me squee), the comedy, and zafira's sarcastic straight approach. Keep writing comedy in both this and shinycrack version since it makes me laugh all the time.

@Kasu
yay someone made erio and caro themed fic. so far i love how all your fics keep the characters in canon but add your own flair so beautifully. Also your tone always seem to be very poignant and mature giving off a great atmosphere for development. great job!
yoshilord is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha