AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-09-14, 11:11   Link #5701
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

@Dragon I disproved that person with Ravel's age which was stated in The Unresurrected Phoenix. Here is my exact comment to him:

I will disprove you with this:

“By the way Ravel…In terms of school in the human world, which year are you in?”

I asked something I wanted to ask her for a long time. It’s regarding her age. I thought it would be rude to ask her directly, so I ask her in terms of school years.

“Then I will specially answer your question. In Japanese high school, I would be a first-year.”

“First-year!? Seriously!? You are my junior then!”
https://www.tokyo-icc.jp/guide_eng/educ/01.html
[This shows the grades for the Japanese school system and the age ranges for each grade which is 2 years and for grade 10 which is the first year of high school, the age range is 15-16 so this proves Ravel is 15-16; actually 16-17 now currently in the story] Ravel is from the same generation as Rias so her age disproves Rias is even over 20 years old and the other ages you speculated for Yuuto, Koneko, and Akeno.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 11:29   Link #5702
DragonOsman
Dragon King

To be more specific, Rias is two years older than Ravel. You should've said that, too. But yeah, hopefully this will at least be enough to tell him he was wrong about Rias being 1000 years old.
Old 2017-09-14, 11:57   Link #5703
Lucidrago

So Bennia wouldn't that make Xenovia 17 at the current point in the series. And Gasper 16. And Le Fay 15 based on their birthdays? Because I saw your age of characters list on the High School DxD Wikia and you never accounted for those whose birthdays are before April 1st. And then there's the fact that we don't know the birthdays of Sona and her group at all. Xenovia's, Gasper's, and Le Fay's birthdays are before April 1st. So Xenovia is a year younger than Issei and would have been born in the same year as Koneko. Because Xenovia's birthday is in February and falls before April 1st.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 12:26   Link #5704
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It doesn't state what year of April 1st it's referring to, though, does it? Xenovia is the same age as Ise. Ravel is one year younger than Ise. I don't remember how old Koneko is but if you look at her build and her bust size, it seems like she's younger than Ise by more than one year. Compare her height and breasts to Ravel's.
Old 2017-09-14, 12:42   Link #5705
Lucidrago

I just read the link Bennia gave us. Those that have their 6th birthday on or before April 1st start their first year of elementary school of that year. And then they would be turning 6 that same year they started first grade. 7 when they started 2nd grade. 8 when they started 3rd grade. 9 when they started 4th grade. 10 when they started 5th grade. 11 when they started 6th grade. 12 when they started 7th grade. 13 when they started 8th grade. 14 when they started 9th grade. 15 when they started their first year of high school. 16 when they started their second year of high school. And 17 when they started their final year of high school.

So if you're 6 on or before April 1st, you would start your first year of elementary school that year. While everyone born after April 1st would have to wait another year to start their first year of elementary school. So Xenovia should be 17. Gasper should be 16. And Le Fay should be 15 by those standards. Because their birthdays are before April 1st.
Old 2017-09-14, 12:45   Link #5706
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Isn't that only if Xenovia was 17 on April 1st? Also, Ise was 17 during his second year of high school in case you hadn't noticed.
Old 2017-09-14, 12:47   Link #5707
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Let's just say Issei is the only confirmed 18 year old and put the other 3rd years as 17-18, the second years as 16-17, and first years as 15-17.
Edit: I was commenting so I didn't read what Lucid wrote about the elementary school stuff. He does have a point.
Old 2017-09-14, 12:51   Link #5708
Lucidrago

Because Issei's birthday was after April 1st. Xenovia's birthday is before April 1st. Her birthday is on Valentine's Day. Xenovia's birthday has already passed and was at the beginning of the year. Her birthday is February 14th. Gasper's is March 14th. Le Fay's birthday is on March 3rd. We have no idea of when Sona's or her group's birthdays are.
Old 2017-09-14, 13:02   Link #5709
Hakai

So Le Fay's birthday is also March 3rd...

My new favorite girl!(I'm joking... Though I already like her a lot even though she didn't get much screen time yet)
Old 2017-09-14, 13:10   Link #5710
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

@Hakaishin My 2nd best girl is Le Fay
Old 2017-09-14, 13:18   Link #5711
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm undecided. I like all of the girls with big breasts plus Koneko, Ravel, Gabriel and Asia. Of course all of the Church Trio are included.
Old 2017-09-14, 13:47   Link #5712
Royalknightftw

I've been thinking about the class system for Angels in DxD, so if an angel gets promoted he or she will gain more wings, right??. Even all reincarnated Angels start from one pair of wings and as they get more achievements the more pair of wings they will get. But the number of wings can be inherited as shown by Akeno for having the same number of wings as her dad, i can understand why Fallen Angels don't really care about the number of wings since they don't have a strict social order as Angels do. I also know that it's almost impossible for Angels to have children but now Michael has made a special room for Angel to mate with other species like humans or devils. Don't you guys think this will create more problems ?? since now High class angels can have their own children and their children can gain the same status as their parents because they inherit their parents wings.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 14:10   Link #5713
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Why would that be a problem? Right now, since God from the Bible died, both Underworld and Heaven need all the strong people they can get. Because after the death of God, it became harder for pure Angels to be born anyway, which is why they adopted a reincarnation system similar to the Devils. So children from strong Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels would actually help. Especially now that most of the top leaders of all three factions (Underworld Devil side, Underworld Fallen Angel side, and Heaven) have gone into the Isolation Barrier Field to fight Trihexa.
Old 2017-09-14, 14:26   Link #5714
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Also the natural way angels conceive takes way too long and is a hard task. I am sure copies of the "Angel Sex Room" will be made for angels to conceive with sexual thoughts. After all it was made for an angel [Irina] to have sex with lewd thoughts in mind.
Old 2017-09-14, 14:30   Link #5715
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Yep. That difficulty in Angels conceiving is the reason Miracle Children exist (or at least part of the reason). Though Miracle Children are half human.

Edit: By the way, the side-story "Let's Go For Training! ~ Mascot Chapter" in DX3 was recently translated. I read it two or three days ago. I want to discuss it in the DX4 thread if anyone's interested.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2017-09-14 at 15:00. Reason: Changing DX4 to DX4 (for obvious reasons)
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 14:36   Link #5716
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

@Dragon OMG THat person didn't accept the evidence I gave him like a bloody moron. His stupidity is driving me crazy lol. This is what he said:

"nice try, but still not

because, there is something you are doing wrong from the beginning, something that has been bothering me for quite some time but i chose to ignore it,you don't actually read my comments right, i said "she could easily just lie about her age to the school".

Rias could be any age, and lie about it and say that she is 15, you might argue that she needs a birth certificate to enter a school, but her brother is Lucifer himself....i think he could easily get something like that,they are devils after all right? it's not like he can't use a little mischief.

the fact is, Rias is not human, so you can't keep comparing her age to the human age. it just doesn't mix right.".

My response =
"Nobody has any reason to lie about their age and nobody has in DxD and this is fact. I read the novels and you don't so what I say is true, but I proved you wrong regardless so whose the one who didn't read the other's comment hmm. You just totally ignored what I said. I read what you said; just didn't address it because I didn't have proof until now to prove you wrong. I am not discussing this further. End of".
Old 2017-09-14, 14:42   Link #5717
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yep. It's official. That guy's a moron.

Though it does make me wonder how he'd react to Sirzechs being over 100 years older than Rias and being around 900 or so years old at most. It at least proves that Rias can't be 1000 years old or more, after all. Right?
Old 2017-09-14, 14:46   Link #5718
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

He wouldn't believe that lol
Old 2017-09-14, 14:48   Link #5719
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Just the find the quote, then. It should be somewhere.
Old 2017-09-14, 14:54   Link #5720
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

I ain't speaking to him no more so yeah.
Edit: @Dragon His final message to me

"neither am i mad, but i still will reply, i don't care if you don't read it, i was bored of this anyway.

i never said that i know more than you, so how am i not reading your comment?

also you did not prove me wrong, if you had proved me wrong then you would have stayed rather than not reply, what you did was make it look like you proved me wrong.

and yes they have to lie about their age in DxD, do you expect them to go in and say i'm 50 years old?

how can you call it a fact? do you have proof? do you even know what a fact is?

also when i ignore what you say that means that i have nothing to say against it, it basically means "ok, you are right about that one"

i'm also no discussing this further than this, because we keep going back and forth, and i will say it for the last time, you can't prove me wrong, and i can't prove you wrong until it is 100% confirmed how old they are"

Do I know what a fact is when I gave him Ravel's age who is from the same generation as Rias and her age [Rossweisse's age does also prove him wrong] proves him dead wrong! He basically said Rias is not from the same generation as Ravel. His entire argument has been on just Rias.

Last edited by Bennia Lover; 2017-09-14 at 15:06.