AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-11-17, 04:38   Link #5701
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Oh holy craaaaaaap~

Omega, We have an idea to get the reaction you're hoping to see with the Invisible Thing.

And this idea may actually seem feasible in striking both confusion and bowel-releasing-levels of fear in the target I'm currently envisioning at the current moment.

...Okay, maybe I'm overreacting to this, but damn it I like the idea so I'm most definitely going to roll with it.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 05:16   Link #5702
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Oh holy craaaaaaap~

Omega, We have an idea to get the reaction you're hoping to see with the Invisible Thing.

And this idea may actually seem feasible in striking both confusion and bowel-releasing-levels of fear in the target I'm currently envisioning at the current moment.

...Okay, maybe I'm overreacting to this, but damn it I like the idea so I'm most definitely going to roll with it.
Oh hell yes! That, my fuzzy comrade, is good news!

Meanwhile, Chapter 17 is coming along slowly but surely.
Old 2013-11-17, 05:24   Link #5703
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

I know, for it's something I really didn't think about until I started pondering future arcs for this story. Mainly, the arc involving another group in Academy City's Dark-Side, specifically one that's at ends with my waifu.

That's right my friends, Kakine is the unfortunate fool to evoke the wrath of a very real threat that will make the cocky bastard shit a brick the second IT hits the stage.

I can already picture the look on his face when he realizes how fucked he is.

In regards to your chapter, that's good to hear I suppose. Progress is progress I guess, gradual or erratic.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-11-17, 12:41   Link #5704
R.LocK
My turn

Kakine vs IT? I'd like to see your version of such a fight, even though I recall a pretty epic battle with Kakine trembing in fear before IT in another fic.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 15:41   Link #5705
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
Kakine vs IT? I'd like to see your version of such a fight, even though I recall a pretty epic battle with Kakine trembing in fear before IT in another fic.
Ah yes, I remember that, too.

But I'd like to see what Comrade Ferret can do with the Invisible Thing.

The way that Ferret puts so much detail into his/her writing makes me hope that the portrayal of IT will live up to the Nightmare Fuel that it is.
Old 2013-11-17, 16:09   Link #5706
furaiz
Reason is Omniscient
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
I know, for it's something I really didn't think about until I started pondering future arcs for this story. Mainly, the arc involving another group in Academy City's Dark-Side, specifically one that's at ends with my waifu.

That's right my friends, Kakine is the unfortunate fool to evoke the wrath of a very real threat that will make the cocky bastard shit a brick the second IT hits the stage.

I can already picture the look on his face when he realizes how fucked he is.

In regards to your chapter, that's good to hear I suppose. Progress is progress I guess, gradual or erratic.
"When snatched from the jaws of death, tooth marks are to be expected."

*Strongly worded hint*

I do look forward to seeing it, if you do write it soon enough.
furaiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 19:01   Link #5707
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
*reads latest Railgun manga chapter spoilers*

Welp, screw it, MMM is now officially abandoned. I can't top that ;_; I bow to Kamachi's superior yaoi shipping.
A bit late, but: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Old 2013-11-17, 21:52   Link #5708
Ilidsor
Angelerator

@SmokinFerret: This is late but I finally had time to read your chapter (I'm currently buried under a ton of work) and it was good. I always find it oddly amusing whenever people assume Touma is a gemstone, don't know why.
Old 2013-11-18, 00:24   Link #5709
Wandering Soul

@Smokinferret finally got the chance to comment on the latest chapter. I had a some projects and college stuff that needed my attention this weekend. It was pretty good and I actually enjoy the humor parts. All actions chapters don't interest me that much (with few exceptions) so i really don't much chapters that are mostly story progression.
Old 2013-11-20, 00:21   Link #5710
omega253

Twist of Fate 16 is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9539513/16/

That was a good close for this arc, don't you think?
Old 2013-11-20, 00:55   Link #5711
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Meh, haven't read it; heck not all that interested in it.

Don't ask why I'm just....not for some odd reason.

Anyways........is it sad that I'm considering the idea of having Touma having a run-in with Kurozuma Wataru; you know, Big Spider?

If its bad, please stop me now so I can erase the thought from my head permanently.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.

Last edited by SmokinFerret88; 2013-11-20 at 01:11.
Old 2013-11-20, 02:51   Link #5712
Exthiel
A Romaticist

Depends actually. If Wataru is part of the next arc or somewhere along the story then having him appear now and again is just appropriate. What role do you have in mind for him by the way?

Last edited by Exthiel; 2013-11-20 at 08:54.
Exthiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 05:01   Link #5713
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Please tell what you're good at in Art: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=123033
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 09:36   Link #5714
tsunade666

Hello, been months but when I read the new chapter of comrade ferret's fic. I just got the idea of touma being rise by kihara's been specially trained to be a weapon of Aleister. Top secret of dark side. Artificially created and a total blank slate that only know what's been thought or ordered by either Aleister or the Kihara but even in the Kihara family only few knew about him. Its a dark story and about change from a weapon to human. Well its just a thought for the time being.
Old 2013-11-21, 15:30   Link #5715
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

So I'm reading again, and I stumbled on this...

Quote:
Christ is said, in verse 2:3, to be the living repository of all wisdom and knowledge. Of what sort? Is he a walking encyclopedia with a photographic memory?

God, if only I had the time to write my chapters. So much crack waiting to be unleashed.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.

Last edited by Mr.Kyon; 2013-11-21 at 19:31.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 23:21   Link #5716
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

If you weren't so busy writing said chapters, I'd humbly request a cracked one-shot with Touma and Mugino.

......what? We all know I was bound to ask at some point?

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-11-22, 02:00   Link #5717
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Hit me up again on the Holidays. Maybe that'll be my Christmas fic.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 05:29   Link #5718
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Mikasa and Misaka

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-11-22, 12:13   Link #5719
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Attempted rewrite of chapter 2 opening

------------------------

Kamijou Touma ran with all his might. The carry case in his hand weighing a good ten pounds as it swung like a flail. For the most part, it helped him gain a fair berth of passage from the crowd, in other cases it only served to anger others who were in equally dire straights as he. Flight 506 of London Air was stuck on the tarmac waiting only for him in this crowded airport.

Sweat trickled down the young man's face from the exertion, even as the cold October air chilled the liquid onto his skin in a mat of salty frost. He blew past the security barriers, the metal detector not making a peep as he slipped through. He slid his carry case across the metal examination table of the guards and deftly caught it right as it fell off the opposite edge. It was quite a sight, but to those who worked security detail, it was a sight that only brought a wry smile. Such was what exasperation could do when one saw the same unbelievable scene a good ten times a year at the very least.

Kamijou watched as the flight attendants by the door began to board the plane. His lungs were burning but the need to scream burned louder. One word was all he needed.

“WAIT!”

He huffed and wheezed, he pushed against the need for air and stop and rest. One fist up front, clutched tightly in white curled knuckles were a passport and ticket along with a flight itinerary.

The three women in the connecting space took one look at him and couldn't helpt but let their professionalism slip fo a moment in silent giggles. The shortest amongst the group bade her colleagues to re-enter the plane before entertaining the tardy young man.

“Sorry... packing... didn't know... this afternoon... late?”

Between the wheezing, the hacking and the coughing. The short Englishwoman looked down at him with a smile before nipping the boy's ticket away. The clean sound of a rip brought Kamijou to his senses and stared at the two pieces of paper that used to be his ticket in her hands.

“Don't worry Tom.”, the woman smiled in amusement. “You're just in time.”.

Touma's only response was to fall flat on his face. “Safe.”, was his relieved sigh.

The flight attendant giggled again at the young man's antics before hoisting him up to his feet. Despite the petite stature she was born with, the Englishwoman had quite the strength to physically beat away would be molesters. As she would probably received many with rounded elfin features and palor, crystalline blue eyes and long flowing tresses that were oddly dyed black at the tips. That is to say her attractiveness was not limited to the physical. Her personality was infectiously bubbly and energeti, affecting her countenance and natural charms in a positive manner. So much so that it was a wonder why she wasn't a poster girl instead of a flight attendant.

“Can you stand?”, Miss Flight Attendant leaned in to let Touma use her as support.

Kamijou was in no way a stranger to running, but even he who ran from gangsters on a daily basis across the city had jelly legs after sprinting flat out for almost a mile from his apartment to the airport.Actually it was surprising his lungs were still functioning. But despite the burning pain, Kamijou Touma and his misfortune were still able to feel something he most likely shouldn't. Right on his arm where the flight attendant held him steady was a soft sensation.Warm and wonderful, it was something all men dreamed of and he became quite aware of how conservative the flight attendant uniforms were for them to hide the source of this pillow like sensations from sight.

“Hey, you're still panting pretty hard. Your face is all red too.”

The woman in uniform leaned closer into him, plunging his arm into that sea of warmth made from the hopes and dreams of men everywhere.

This... this is pretty bad.

A cute frown settled on her face, making it so much harder for Touma to reign in the rather barbaric male instincts raging inside him.

“I don't think you should get on this flight when you're sick like this.”

Color drained from the young man's face at that statement from the smaller woman. His protest was loud and clear, but quite badly broken like he was still going through puberty. “I have to go! If I don't get on this plane now, I'm going to di-”

He cries were quickly silenced by a finger to his lips. “Shush”, the flight attendant spoke with the authority of a professional. “As a flight attendant, it is my duty t assre the safety of all the passengers of the flight I'm serving. If a person might be carrying an infectious disease then I have to keep them from passing it on to the others.”

“But-”

“No buts. We don't even know why you're this red and out of breath even after resting.”

It's because of you! And my arm is still being swallowed by your ginormous boobs!

All hope seemed lost for the spikey-headed asian. He was going to die. By the hands of the saint or by the hands of the sinner, he didn't know. But he was going to die. He knew it.

“Touma!”

“Touma?”

The voices echoed in stereo. An Asian dream to the left and a blonde bombshell on the right. Touma stared at their expressions of blank rage and then back down to his rather intimate situation with an attractive, passionate but very professional flight attendant.

He cried

“Fukou da.”

Kanzaki Kaori and Orianna Thompson silently took one arm each of the youn man known as Kamijou Touma. The boy's carry case left to the hands of a very confused flight attendant as the atmosphere between those three resembled a convict being dragged off to a death sentence.

“Wait! Wait! I am sick! Cough cough See? I can't go on this flight! I caaaaaaaaaa-aaaan't!”

Miss flight attendant watched the three of them disappear into the aisles of seats within the large jet. She tipped her head in confusion wile still keeping a tight grip on Touma's luggage. She heaved a large sigh before giving an exasperated smile. “Well stranger things have happened around him.”
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 17:58   Link #5720
omega253

Quote:
Demino's snip
Nice to see that you're still alive, demino.

Ah, Touma, your misfortune knows no bounds.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction