Old 2010-12-25, 06:52   Link #5761
kakajd

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
why am i not surprised lol

such a slap in the face to all readers

fucking lead us around on a wild goose chase
yeah, i felt exactly that.

god damn haruto you retard, that was a massive stage in harutos and asukas relationship, and he let it slide.

the last page was great, it even helped me get over the bitch slap a little, but at least now they are thinking of sleeping together, so we can probably expect more failed trys with interuptions etc
Old 2010-12-25, 10:26   Link #5762
Animekirai

Ch 118 spoiler waiting for confirm.

Spoiler for Ch 118:
Animekirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 11:18   Link #5763
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animekirai View Post
Ch 118 spoiler waiting for confirm.

Spoiler for Ch 118:
Are you predicting the next chapter? Or did you just read the latest raw chapter?
Anyways source please.
Oh yeah December 25 is Nanami's birthday. See:
Spoiler for Nanami Kanzaki's Bio:

So Happy birthday Nanami-sama!
Old 2010-12-25, 11:33   Link #5764
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru~ View Post
Are you predicting the next chapter? Or did you just read the latest raw chapter?
Anyways source please.
Oh yeah December 25 is Nanami's birthday. See:
Spoiler for Nanami Kanzaki's Bio:

So Happy birthday Nanami-sama!
The spoiler for 118 can be found on mangafox forums. Still not sure if it's frue or not
Old 2010-12-25, 11:35   Link #5765
Xspark

omg =w=. ASUKAAAA HAVE SEX WITH HARUTO BEFORE ITS TOO LATE D:
Xspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 11:48   Link #5766
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspark View Post
omg =w=. ASUKAAAA HAVE SEX WITH HARUTO BEFORE ITS TOO LATE D:
her chance came and went. She hasn't had a single moment this arc besides falling asleep at the love hotel. Seo just isn;t concerned about Asuka in the least. The fact that Seo had her fall asleep when her and Haruto could do it at the love hotel seems to me that he was avoiding anything lasting for their relationship. Which means he likely doesn't intend to keep them together.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 11:52   Link #5767
Xspark

T^T but eba is a total bitch in all its letters ! WITH CAPS D:, as much as haruto is an idiot he deserves better
Old 2010-12-25, 11:56   Link #5768
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
her chance came and went. She hasn't had a single moment this arc besides falling asleep at the love hotel. Seo just isn;t concerned about Asuka in the least. The fact that Seo had her fall asleep when her and Haruto could do it at the love hotel seems to me that he was avoiding anything lasting for their relationship. Which means he likely doesn't intend to keep them together.
Besides that you don't need a physical relationship to be in a long lasting one. Although I do agree that Nanami character development feels rather flat atm there. It's a good time to start preparing pop-corn hopefully next issue provides the entertainment.

If Nanami's character fall I will praise Seo for being the best troll of 2010.

Quote:
T^T but eba is a total bitch in all its letters ! WITH CAPS D:, as much as haruto is an idiot he deserves better
Try not to light another fire even if its your user name ^^,

Last edited by Nemuru; 2010-12-25 at 12:07.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 11:59   Link #5769
Xspark

i google translated the spoiler... guys prepare for this....

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2010-12-25, 11:59   Link #5770
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Please can you elaborate how this attached to her? And Haruto deserves something better? Ummm what?

Quote:
i think eba is coming back with a new boyfriend
Spoiler for ok wth:
Old 2010-12-25, 12:06   Link #5771
cyberdemon

Quote:

Spoiler for 118:
use spoilers

Spoiler for 118:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru~ View Post
Please can you elaborate how this attached to her? And Haruto deserves something better? Ummm what?
it's not. People just blew her actions entirely out of proportion because she didn't match up to their overly high expectation. Yes she broke up with haruto, no we don't know if Kazama was even the real reason or not. Sher never once led Haruto on after that though. She made it clear immediately upon seeing Haruto that she really had a boyfriend and didn;t have any intention of getting back together. She made a bad choice but she was at least sticking by it.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 12:10   Link #5772
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
use spoilers

Spoiler for 118:
So today's lesson is not to use Google translation as a basis for fact... well I'm more surprise someone did.
Old 2010-12-25, 12:11   Link #5773
Xspark

Spoiler for 118:

yep im new into going google translator actually. looks like i was mistaken in trusting that quickly
Old 2010-12-25, 12:17   Link #5774
Nemuru

Quote:
Spoiler for 118:

yep im new into going google translator actually. looks like i was mistaken in trusting that quickly

I think google works better for other languages (kinda ) although because of the different writing system use in Japan/China/korea it's not going to work lol.

hmmm.... well I did went through every single post for this series but when have you not been on a hating mode when it concerns xxx lol.

Just my observation.
Old 2010-12-25, 12:19   Link #5775
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Spoiler for 118:

Mate,clear your hate emotions before you post spoilers. Calm down as Eba is not that bad as you think, IMO. This is one of the problem of mine when I was rooting for a character back in those days. The important thing is to deliver accurate spoilers.
And Google is not accurate always. I always add my intellect in deciphering those rough translations.
Old 2010-12-25, 12:29   Link #5776
Xspark

yea as long as she clears things up, im ok with her.

and not trusting google translator again xD
Old 2010-12-25, 12:42   Link #5777
justavisitor

lol, DragoZero will be so pissed at this forum (he doesn't like spoiler)

Spoiler for spoiler (but I am sure most ppl are spoiled already XD):

And, yeah, google translate is so inaccurate at most times, but come on, ppl, Xspark tried to translate some spoilers to us, please appreciate of what he tries to do XD Thank you, Xspark
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 12:46   Link #5778
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post

And, yeah, google translate is so inaccurate at most times, but come on, ppl, Xspark tried to translate some spoilers to us, please appreciate of what he tries to do XD Thank you, Xspark
Actually I would been more appreciative if he didn't do his Xsparking hate comments. I almost berated Eba for no reason.
Old 2010-12-25, 12:48   Link #5779
justavisitor

at this very moment I am still an Asuka fan...but I don't know which side I will be on when Eba shows up again...hmm...this manga is better than we thought it was

See how ppl get so excited at this spoiler XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 12:50   Link #5780
Xspark

xD sorry , but she did one time with kazama!, so bad impression right there ;[ , i swear im not going hate mode xD. until she does something rlly bad in the next chapters.

if she doesnt ill forgive her and cheer for her :]

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life