AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-06-04, 17:52   Link #561
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Huh? O.o Mixed up quote?
Ops, Sorry.

Yeah, anyway, questions still stand.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 02:48   Link #562
assmdxd

how about transfer student
for example Kuroka
or
Seekvaira Agares(Seekvaira is a young woman around the same age as Issei. She wears glasses and has a cold)
or
Elmenhilde_Galnstein

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 07:04   Link #563
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by assmdxd View Post
how about transfer student
for example Kuroka
or
Seekvaira Agares(Seekvaira is a young woman around the same age as Issei. She wears glasses and has a cold)
or
Elmenhilde_Galnstein
Kuroka and Elmenehilde are probably not going to. One of which is ........(what is the female word for a neet) and the other looks at humans as nothing but food, and is very hard to connect even with the purehearted Gremory group.

Seekvaira Agares seems to be the better bet, but we don't know much about her only the fact that she is very similar to Sona when it comes to battles (both are highly strategic with Sona being a ahead bit) and her group's power pales a little behind the other big rookies though that is subject to change since she is in close proximity to Issei.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 02:17   Link #564
assmdxd

Ravel Phenex Issei's manager she's very intelligent and perceptive
i wish she surpass Sona or else issei will need Seekvaira in his Harem

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 02:34   Link #565
teejmo

Quote:
Ravel Phenex Issei's manager she's very intelligent and perceptive
i wish she surpass Sona or else issei will need Seekvaira in his Harem
I don't think anyone is going to surpass Sona. She's just a genius when it comes to strategy. Look at what she did when she was able to use the Gremory group - "the trap" the magicians had placed in a very small confined area (that being the Gremory group's biggest weakness) basically became their own slaughterhouse. Ravel may be smart, but Sona is at least five times smarter, and will probably stay that much higher throughout.

Still, sometimes strategy must bow to power, especially in the world of DxD. I mean, even with her tactics, Sona's peerage was absolutely destroyed when they faced off against Gremory (yes, they were - considering every single member of Sona's peerage was KO'd and only three from Gremory were - one of which had no experience and lost to garlic - it's more like they weren't beaten as badly as people thought they would be, but still thoroughly owned).So why Ise, who probably will follow Rias' example and build a power team/harem, would need an expert strategist is beyond me.. A competent one would be enough.

And what's with all this love for Seekvaira? We don't know that much about her, and the few times we have seen her, she's been... not very nice.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 03:18   Link #566
Tbolt

Ravel is the perfect tactician for Ise, she knows the rating games how there played and she knows how to put a power team to use in the games.

She has been in more games than anyone in the Gremory team, and like she told Ise.
Quote:
Relying heavily on power is also good. If you train enough to overcome your weaknesses, then I think your strong points can cover your weaknesses.”
Even if Sona fall hard for Ise she won't enter his harem.

And there is NO way Rias will let Seekvaira even get around her Ise.
Old 2014-06-08, 06:24   Link #567
Biohazardous

I dont think Sona should be part of Ise's harem. He has plenty of women even without his pieces. He doesnt need every known chic to be his leave Sona for Saji. Also Rias doesnt need both of the two females closest to her trying to get with her man.
Biohazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 06:41   Link #568
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
I dont think Sona should be part of Ise's harem. He has plenty of women even without his pieces. He doesnt need every known chic to be his leave Sona for Saji. Also Rias doesnt need both of the two females closest to her trying to get with her man.
Sona and saji no , sona said it in volume 11 i believe, sona also said that Saji is more like a little brother to her . Also Sona is more like a friend to Ise
Old 2014-06-08, 07:25   Link #569
jopjopjop

Quote:

For the 2nd time, she doesn't have a cold.

Quote:
Seekvaira is a young woman around the same age as Issei. She wears glasses and has a cold, sharp gaze.
~
  • Sona and Issei = Nah.
  • Sona and Saji = Otouto-zoned.
  • Sona and Sairaorg = This is the closest one but meh; I'd rather choose Kuisha for him.

I guess we wouldn't see who Sona will end up unless a new guy (who has equal or higher intellect than Sona) appears.

Last edited by jopjopjop; 2014-06-08 at 08:06.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 10:15   Link #570
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
For the 2nd time, she doesn't have a cold.

~
  • Sona and Issei = Nah.
  • Sona and Saji = Otouto-zoned.
  • Sona and Sairaorg = This is the closest one but meh; I'd rather choose Kuisha for him.

I guess we wouldn't see who Sona will end up unless a new guy (who has equal or higher intellect than Sona) appears.
MAybe Cao Cao ? He can equal her intelect
Old 2014-06-08, 10:43   Link #571
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
MAybe Cao Cao ? He can equal her intelect
But Cao Cao already has Ise....
Old 2014-06-08, 10:49   Link #572
Kirihara_R

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
[*]Sona and Issei = Nah.
hmm , I wonder ..

Quote:
さて、本編について。
4章が開幕しました!
あとがきで書いた通り、16巻がギャスパー編で、17巻からゼノヴィア、イリナ、ロスヴァイセにスポットを 当てていきたいと思います。
彼女たちのメイン回の順番はまだ秘密!

サブヒロインのほうは短編でメイン回を設けていこうと思っております。
グレイフィア→九重の流れだったので、今年はソーナや黒歌、ルフェイなどもやってみたいですね 。
well , its kinda old and Im also not gonna push this one , but I wouldn't say that " It will never happen " ..
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 10:49   Link #573
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

I don't think Sona would go for an ex-terrorist

Considering it would be cruel to just crush Saji's dreams of being with Sona, I think in the end they will end up together. How he's going to manage to get her to see him as more than a little brother, I have no idea.
Old 2014-06-08, 11:19   Link #574
jopjopjop

Hmm. How about Saji declares that he will go for the Harem route too! So that Sona's reason can be thrown out of the window.
Old 2014-06-08, 11:20   Link #575
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Sona and saji no , sona said it in volume 11 i believe, sona also said that Saji is more like a little brother to her . Also Sona is more like a friend to Ise
I know things can change. Even if they dont I dont think Sona should be with Ise. I agree Sona is more of a friend to Ise. If Sona does anything for Ise it would be teach him how to be good with making stratigies.
Old 2014-06-08, 11:27   Link #576
Tbolt

Sona doesn't have to be in the harem to be with Ise she can be one of his local wife's.
Old 2014-06-08, 13:20   Link #577
teejmo

Saji should cut his losses. He's got two hot girls gunning for him already. That's two more than I have.
Old 2014-06-08, 14:04   Link #578
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Saji should cut his losses. He's got two hot girls gunning for him already. That's two more than I have.
This is true very true wonder if they are willing to share him. Sona struck his fancy first. It will probally take a bit to make him give up.
Old 2014-06-08, 15:00   Link #579
Royalknightftw

Rias used to think Issei as her cute little brother and so did Akeno. I think Soji can escape from Sona's "Family zone" in the future. But the idea of Sona falling for Cao-Cao is quite intriguing due to cao-cao having the same characteristic as Sona
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 15:19   Link #580
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknightftw View Post
Rias used to think Issei as her cute little brother and so did Akeno. I think Soji can escape from Sona's "Family zone" in the future. But the idea of Sona falling for Cao-Cao is quite intriguing due to cao-cao having the same characteristic as Sona
The difference is Rias didn't Otoutozoned Issei even though she knew Asia and Issei's relationship. Sona did.

Poor Saji. Well, there's still a chance since we still don't know how Sona view's love.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem