so his mission is revenge

simple :P

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 19:24   Link #562
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Maybe that was eva's idea? Kill him to turn him into touta's eternal sex friend xD
They're obviously all Eva's boy toys.

"Make me another sandwich, bitches!"

"Yes ma'am!"
Old 2013-09-09, 20:28   Link #563
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Kurou is Konoe family body guard. which maybe Setsuna descendant

he seen this

think Eva kill konoe family

so his mission is revenge

simple :P
Unlikely since he ID's himself as a Konoe well before Kurou tries to kill him.

There doesn't look to be any vampire subservience going on touta's only does what Eva says because well she's Eva
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 20:55   Link #564
ReddyRedWolf

It occurs to me that Ken may have gone back to basics before he wrote AI Love You.

Hito Natsu no Kid's Game is story about sudden parenthood though temporary.
Quote:
During summer vacation, a high school student named Shinya Matsumoto unexpectedly encounters a car accident which results in a mother and son being taken to a hospital. The son, Daisuke Kirishima (3 years old), is completely fine while his mother, Reiko Kirishima, must stay in the hospital for three weeks and is unable to look after her son.
Reiko’s younger sister, Yuki Kirishima, who turns out to be Shinya’s classmate, must take care of her nephew but faces the problematic situation of there being no place for Daisuke to settle down.
Shinya offers his house for Daisuke to live and Yuki visits his house on a regular basis to care for him during the summer.
Is this a story about Touta's adventure or is it a story of Evangeline being a parent?
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 15:15   Link #565
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Is this a story about Touta's adventure or is it a story of Evangeline being a parent?
Or the story of why you shouldn't underestimate Eva if you are a bounty hunter, or a hunter of the undead/youkai. *nods*

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 15:52   Link #566
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
Or the story of why you shouldn't underestimate Eva if you are a bounty hunter, or a hunter of the undead/youkai. *nods*
cause they are going to be made in her sexual playthings xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 21:17   Link #567
Tsuchimikado
土御門 元春

I can already predict the end of the manga:

Eva-chan finally finds the cure for her immortality.

A few chapters later... the last panel will be her dead body fading away with a smile while she meets her old beloved friends in the afterlife.

And touta... well, !@#$% touta XDD

The only reason i'm reading this manga it's cuz Eva-chan is back!

Last edited by Tsuchimikado; 2013-09-10 at 21:47.
Tsuchimikado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 00:46   Link #568
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Unlikely since he ID's himself as a Konoe well before Kurou tries to kill him.
Konoe is a pretty common name so it's not unlikely that he didn't make the link, especially if he thinks that the whole konoe family was butchered back then.

I came up with more or less the same theory as RRW, although I don"t think he "saw it" since he was very young back then. However, the report of konoe dying in front of eva was made by someone to the shinmeiryuu, bringing the shinmeiryuu to actively hunt down eva.
Maybe Kuroumaru is a descendant of Setsuna, destined from birth to be the bodyguard of a Konoe Family member to boot. If that's the case, no wonder he's so eager to kill her in those conditions.

The juicy par about that theory is that it would make a really good reason for kuroumaru to join the group after he realizes who is touta. But obviously, lot of drama in between before he realizes this :3
Old 2013-09-11, 05:40   Link #569
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
I came up with more or less the same theory as RRW, although I don"t think he "saw it" since he was very young back then. However, the report of konoe dying in front of eva was made by someone to the shinmeiryuu, bringing the shinmeiryuu to actively hunt down eva.
Maybe Kuroumaru is a descendant of Setsuna, destined from birth to be the bodyguard of a Konoe Family member to boot. If that's the case, no wonder he's so eager to kill her in those conditions.
Maybe the reason why Kuroumaru was sent to hunt specifically Eva is that, but when he learn about Touta being a vampire, he wants to kill him just for being a vampire, and not for being with Eva. So it may also be possible that his group just hunt immortals like he said, and Eva is a particularly famous one.
Old 2013-09-11, 05:48   Link #570
dragon1412

Quote:
Konoe is a pretty common name so it's not unlikely that he didn't make the link, especially if he thinks that the whole konoe family was butchered back then.

The juicy par about that theory is that it would make a really good reason for kuroumaru to join the group after he realizes who is touta. But obviously, lot of drama in between before he realizes this :3
in summary, if you put it like that it mean their descendant is repeating their streak in different gender
Konoka x Setusna and now Touta x Kurou lol.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 07:36   Link #571
ReddyRedWolf

Or Kurou is a girl raised as a boy.

Setsuna's descendants being tomboys. In Ayaka's recording we see a mini-Setsuna in a boy's suit with a mini-Konoka and one other light haired kid.
Old 2013-09-11, 09:09   Link #572
kagato3

Quote:

My pointis he gave his full name if it is someone takeing vengence for the family being wiped out and you just met someone with the same name as one of them and that is about the correct age wouldn't you expect some reaction? Also he is traveling with Eva so no matter how common konoe is a Konoe with Eva would raise a lot more questions for someone that was hunting her for wipeing out the Konoe family.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2013-09-11, 09:15   Link #573
Zefyris
図書館狼

Excepted that touta has no memory of his time with his parents. Meaning; the only person that could give him information about his past is Eva herself. For example, are we sure that this is his real forename? If it's not, them Kuroumaru's absence of reaction is pretty logical. Besdies, they were confirmed dead several years ago. Considering the graves, I think that his name is really Konoe, but what about his forename?
And that's probably not the only blindspot that can be used from the fact that touta has no memories from his past. So even if his name is really Touta, something else may be false indeed in what he heard about his past.
Old 2013-09-11, 09:32   Link #574
ReddyRedWolf

The fact Touta has no memory is suspicious.

Remember Takamichi erased Asuna's memory to both protect her and live a normal life.

Question is what is Eva hiding Touta from?

Absurd Theory: Touta is the Life Maker or at least the latest body the Life Maker appropriated.

We never did get how the circumstances Nagi was saved.
Old 2013-09-11, 10:00   Link #575
Tranhieu

Quote:

If that was actually the case those people (the Shinmeiryuu clan) who sent him must be well informed of how powerful Eva is assuming she was able to murder the whole Konoe family. That wouldn't make much sense if among the force they sent after Eva there's a weak rookie like Kuroumaru. Well in fact there's no reason for sending Kuroumaru after Eva if it's the real Shinmeiryuu clan we know from Negima, they out of all people should know best there're only a handful of people can fight on par with Eva.
Tranhieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 10:38   Link #576
ReddyRedWolf

Shinmeiryuu aren't a clan but school, Gods Cry School.

The Shinmeiryuu was lead by the Aoyamas. But by Motoko Aoyama's time there was a decline as society didn't need their exorcist services.

The Shimeiryuu dojo was turned to a national heritage site. Motoko certainly didn't go around fighting even if she was the head, she's a romance novelist.

The previous head Tsuruko gave up being an exorcist to be a housewife.

Now I see some split among the Shinmeiryuu. One indication is the renegade Tsukuyomi.

Only those involved with Magic Associations were active. Like Eishun who himself is an Aoyama. Toko who is a teacher in Mahora and was Setsuna's sensei over there.

Kurt Godel though not a Shinmeiryuu himself learned the techniques from Eishun.

Also the Shinmeiryuu weren't exactly militant, at least under the Aoyama clan. Eishun brought the orphan Setsuna who is a half hanyou to the Aoyamas. For a time Tsuruko and Motoko took care of Setsuna. Though Motoko did run away because of Tsuruko getting married and her being given what was supposed to be Tsuruko's responsibilities.
Old 2013-09-11, 13:27   Link #577
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
The Shinmeiryuu was lead by the Aoyamas. But by Motoko Aoyama's time there was a decline as society didn't need their exorcist services.
They likely made a comeback due to the revealing of magic and such due to Negi's plan.
Old 2013-09-11, 13:29   Link #578
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
They likely made a comeback due to the revealing of magic and such due to Negi's plan.
but who is currently in charge? The Aoyama or another clan?
Old 2013-09-11, 14:29   Link #579
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

UQ Holder is an epic about Eva's Reverse Hikaru Genji's Project... Anyone agree with me?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 14:37   Link #580
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
UQ Holder is an epic about Eva's Reverse Hikaru Genji's Project... Anyone agree with me?
No its Touta's inverse reverse Hikaru Genji plan.

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love