AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-30, 01:41   Link #561
mammothb

uhm how old is chiaki? i think she is older but by how many years?
Old 2009-09-30, 07:00   Link #562
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
uhm how old is chiaki? i think she is older but by how many years?
Wasn't she two years younger than Natsuki? So.. Kouta is 13, Chiakis 15, and Natsuki is 17.
Old 2009-10-02, 12:41   Link #563
SidVicious
Anime addict

Chapter 13 is out.
Old 2009-10-02, 13:30   Link #564
typhonsentra

I like Chiaki and think she'd make a more believable pairing than him and Natsuki but she seems doomed.
Old 2009-10-02, 13:50   Link #565
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I wonder what plans she has on sunday....
Old 2009-10-02, 13:57   Link #566
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Well.. now I really don't know where we're going with this. I guess each girl is being set up with him. I am glad he dismissed his feelings of Natsuki off due to her just being overwhelmingly sexy (also surprised he acknowledges that).
Old 2009-10-02, 14:12   Link #567
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
he´s a healthy young chap afterall :////

this chapter´s a big plus overall for the manga, but i thought the kiss on the cheek was overdramatized ><
Old 2009-10-02, 14:15   Link #568
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 13:
Old 2009-10-02, 15:37   Link #569
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
this chapter´s a big plus overall for the manga, but i thought the kiss on the cheek was overdramatized ><
I always hated those dumb "accidental" kisses. Forget about it being cliche, it was stupid in my eyes. Thankfully she hit his cheek and not his lips.
Old 2009-10-02, 16:04   Link #570
Jze0
Hmmm...

At first I wan't into Sakurai's new hair cut but after this chapter I think I'm starting to warm up to it. Reminded me of Mizuki from Mx0. Next chapter Chiaki centric, should be interesing.
Old 2009-10-02, 18:28   Link #571
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I always hated those dumb "accidental" kisses. Forget about it being cliche, it was stupid in my eyes. Thankfully she hit his cheek and not his lips.
Not his crotch, you meant But seriously, the manga is getting better by chapters.

About the movie, I think it will be either a really "hot" romantic movie, or a horror one, and we will have Chiaki acting all scary and dere dere and stuffs to Kouta later
Old 2009-10-02, 18:38   Link #572
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

You know , its not surprising by the author to make the guy hanging around all the girls ... like Ichigo 100%(and others manga) Its a shame.
Old 2009-10-03, 05:35   Link #573
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jze0 View Post
At first I wan't into Sakurai's new hair cut but after this chapter I think I'm starting to warm up to it. Reminded me of Mizuki from Mx0. Next chapter Chiaki centric, should be interesing.
aaah why you remind me with that painful memory? Inou Kazue end her great manga with crappy ending

btw next chapter we will see an awkward couple going to theatre and stalked by Natsuki, just like in the pool
Old 2009-10-03, 23:55   Link #574
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
aaah why you remind me with that painful memory? Inou Kazue end her great manga with crappy ending

btw next chapter we will see an awkward couple going to theatre and stalked by Natsuki, just like in the pool
You gotta wonder whats going through Natsuki's mind now. Its one thing to help Kouta with Kanade, but to set him up with Chiaki too! Ehh...
Old 2009-10-04, 03:34   Link #575
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
You gotta wonder whats going through Natsuki's mind now. Its one thing to help Kouta with Kanade, but to set him up with Chiaki too! Ehh...
She probably doesn't see it as setting the two up. More like the two going out for a good time.
Old 2009-10-04, 04:18   Link #576
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post

Not his fault it ended abruptly. As with Pretty Face, Mx0 was cancelled. At least Pretty Face has a post epilogue chapter.

Even Mizuki Kawashita has had such problems. Akane-chan Overdrive, Kaede Typhoon, Lilim Kiss...
Old 2009-10-04, 05:28   Link #577
mammothb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Not his fault it ended abruptly. As with Pretty Face, Mx0 was cancelled. At least Pretty Face has a post epilogue chapter.

Even Mizuki Kawashita has had such problems. Akane-chan Overdrive, Kaede Typhoon, Lilim Kiss...
oh so that's why akane-chan overdrive has such a crappy ending?
Old 2009-10-04, 07:11   Link #578
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Add Hatsukoi Limited to the list. In fact when you think about it, for someone who has such great artwork, Kawashita sure gets a lot of problems with popularity. Its either because her character lack of depth or plot is rather weak to be really captivating. Or maybe both.
Old 2009-10-04, 09:33   Link #579
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
She probably doesn't see it as setting the two up. More like the two going out for a good time.
I was thinking that, but you never know with this girl. Let's hope you are right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Add Hatsukoi Limited to the list. In fact when you think about it, for someone who has such great artwork, Kawashita sure gets a lot of problems with popularity. Its either because her character lack of depth or plot is rather weak to be really captivating. Or maybe both.
Well, Hatsukoi fell in popularity because it had many characters with a lot of stuff going on. If it had focused on fewer characters, it would have lasted longer. But her artwork really is great, you never get tired of looking at it.
Old 2009-10-04, 09:48   Link #580
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
I was thinking that, but you never know with this girl. Let's hope you are right.

Well, Hatsukoi fell in popularity because it had many characters with a lot of stuff going on. If it had focused on fewer characters, it would have lasted longer. But her artwork really is great, you never get tired of looking at it.
It doesn't change the fact that Kawashita despite having a great artwork is far from being a good (or should I say successful) story writer. She has good ideas but they all seem to fade away eventually.
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen