AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2011-10-06, 13:30   Link #5781
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

Man rapes 12 year old with wii-remote.

I honestly thought that would be physically impossible, I guess not.
Soliloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 13:48   Link #5782
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
http://blog.sfgate.com/ontheblock/20...n-house/?tsp=1

Hay, who was inspired by a school project, for which he had to research something he was interested in, at first thought he’s only build a tree house. But with basic construction classes at school and the help of family and friends, he opted instead to build a fully, self sufficient home for himself. In this case, the home isn’t totally finished yet: he still needs to insulate, install the kitchen and the bath (complete with compost toilet). But he’s already been sleeping in his tiny home for a few months now and doesn’t feel cramped. He constructed the ceiling so the vaulted beams would give him room to move around freely. That’s all he needs. “Living small means less bills; living big means more bills,” he explained from the tiny stoop of his new home. Indeed. Wise words from a 16 year old.
watch the video, the house doesn't look too bad. Althought at 14k, might as well buy a RV.

Quote:
http://green.autoblog.com/2011/10/04...-across-japan/

In theory, as long as the driver, well, um, er, defecates now and again so the system can convert the waste to biogas, Toto's toilet trike could run forever. Dubbed the Toilet Bike Neo Project, the campaign is part of Toto's Green Challenge of achieving a 50-percent reduction in CO2 emissions in bathrooms by 2017. That's a stench-reducing goal that will require some innovative thinking, like, for example, making a poop-powered trike – one that also plays music and talks, or course.
The Throne is now know as the Carriage.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2011-10-06 at 14:06.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 22:03   Link #5783
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloquy View Post
Man rapes 12 year old with wii-remote.

I honestly thought that would be physically impossible, I guess not.
Now than someone did it, others might try as well.
What will be next, a PS2/PS3 controler ?
Old 2011-10-07, 06:36   Link #5784
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Now than someone did it, others might try as well.
What will be next, a PS2/PS3 controler ?
Or PS Move controller?
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 22:53   Link #5785
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Beards and hair shorn in Amish-on-Amish attacks

Amish gang wars. Now that's not something you see.
Old 2011-10-07, 23:16   Link #5786
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Man impersonating cop pulls over real cop
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...10-08-00-06-05
oups...
Old 2011-10-08, 11:49   Link #5787
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/wir...ll_595656.html

Padilla slipped and fell in the sand after placing banderillas, or barbed sticks, in the bull and the animal took revenge by piercing him through the jaw. The horn emerged through Padilla's left eye socket.
He was helped out of the ring after the split-second incident with his face a bloody mess and saying "I can't see, I can't see," according to footage on Spanish TV channel Canal+ Toros.
*Cheers for the bull

Quote:
Marques, the bull from the Ana Romero ranch which gored Padilla, was put to the sword by the senior matador on the bill, Miguel Abellan, who despatched it with tears streaming down his face.

shouldn't the Bull have gotten a parade?
Old 2011-10-08, 22:51   Link #5788
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
shouldn't the Bull have gotten a parade?
I would say yes but, it isn't only a bull than fighter ones, it's a bull than seriously injured ones, it's now too experimented to be safe.

They should just leave it alone.
Old 2011-10-10, 19:02   Link #5789
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Superhero arrested by police

He's apparently quite famous, and runs with a group of masked superheroes patrolling Seattle's streets and helping/protecting people.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 22:04   Link #5790
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-flooding.html

Teeing off has never been so dangerous.

Although water hazards are a challenge for any golfer, on one Australian course the lake feature definitely has some bite.

At the 14th tee at the Carbrook Golf Club, Brisbane, a dozen man-eating bullsharks are waiting to swallow any lost balls and the sight of their fins poking through the water has even made the place a tourist attraction.

The sharks got onto the Queensland golf course when it flooded some years ago after a river broke its banks and became stranded when the water receded, but now they are thriving and even breeding.
what is it about the Down-under that everything there is trying to kill you.
Old 2011-10-10, 22:17   Link #5791
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

^ Golf ball must be more nutitives than I thought.
Old 2011-10-10, 22:18   Link #5792
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!

Oh dear, all the $#!+ targeting Ayana Taketatsu over her possible boyfriend is now heading for Aki Toyosaki.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/1...d-yui-is-dead/

All this fuss over circumstantial evidence gathered by a stalker who followed her around like some CIA spook. I hope Aki-chan doesn't end up seeing her smashed merch and CD's online.

If this damages Aki's career at all, or if she has to shut down her blog or even move, I may have to hire a hitman to hunt down this stalker. >

(Yeah, I know this isn't exactly a "funny" story, but it doesn't seem serious enough for the "real" news section.)
andyjay729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 22:28   Link #5793
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
what is it about the Down-under that everything there is trying to kill you.
Plenty of worse golf courses.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 23:34   Link #5794
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Cracked.com

such a educational site, i didn't even know Princess peach was a mother of Eight until i visited Cracked.
Old 2011-10-10, 23:41   Link #5795
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
Cracked.com

such a educational site, i didn't even know Princess peach was a mother of Eight until i visited Cracked.
Wait... WHAT?
Old 2011-10-10, 23:48   Link #5796
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjay729 View Post
Oh dear, all the $#!+ targeting Ayana Taketatsu over her possible boyfriend is now heading for Aki Toyosaki.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/1...d-yui-is-dead/

All this fuss over circumstantial evidence gathered by a stalker who followed her around like some CIA spook. I hope Aki-chan doesn't end up seeing her smashed merch and CD's online.

If this damages Aki's career at all, or if she has to shut down her blog or even move, I may have to hire a hitman to hunt down this stalker. >

(Yeah, I know this isn't exactly a "funny" story, but it doesn't seem serious enough for the "real" news section.)
I think seiyuu could perform a national service by luring the closet psychotics and other bubbling failures out so they could be tagged and isolated.
Old 2011-10-10, 23:54   Link #5797
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I think seiyuu could perform a national service by luring the closet psychotics and other bubbling failures out so they could be tagged and isolated.
I still think that they are a result of an extremely secular society that put bounties on anyone who "thinks abnormally"....having to run away from such a world makes them out of touch with "reality" as they are disengaged from it for too long.

If society doesn't give these people a chance to open up and share their ideas which may benefit the former, who will?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 23:59   Link #5798
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Wait... WHAT?
Quote:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19148...iverse_p2.html

Super Mario Sunshine addresses this question head-on. In the game, Mario has to rescue Princess Peach (as usual), only this time the kidnapper turns out to be not Bowser, but his previously unrevealed eighth son: Bowser Jr. When asked why he was doing all this crap, he said the reason was because he wanted to protect his mother:

Princess Peach.
Basically Peach getting kidnapped by browser are obviously bedroom games to keep their relationship interesting. Mario being high mushroom all the time never figure it out.
Old 2011-10-11, 06:17   Link #5799
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I still think that they are a result of an extremely secular society that put bounties on anyone who "thinks abnormally"....having to run away from such a world makes them out of touch with "reality" as they are disengaged from it for too long.
Being out of touch with reality and obsessively stalking someone, followed by posting your findings so others can rally a group-hate mentality against said person, aren't quite in the same boat. One is merely looked down upon, the other is outright illegal. If they can't understand that, then there's a near certainty that anything they'd contribute to society, if "given the chance", would only be negative.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 06:30   Link #5800
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Being out of touch with reality and obsessively stalking someone, followed by posting your findings so others can rally a group-hate mentality against said person, aren't quite in the same boat.
That is pretty normal, just that the object of hate being different. See the long running mac-v-PC debate/hate/<insert vocabulary, I am out> for details.

Haters gonna hate. Why bother with them?

Quote:
One is merely looked down upon, the other is outright illegal. If they can't understand that, then there's a near certainty that anything they'd contribute to society, if "given the chance", would only be negative.
That is the long term cause-and-effect....being an ex-patient at a nuthouse myself (in-out counselling for "antisocial behaviour"), I can see why people get driven to behave like that.

They simply have nobody else to relate to. Just as a local DJ has put it aptly, "They should be put down" - a pretty wise solution since nobody really wants to relate or talk to them, much less associate with them. In turn, those dead bodies can be used to solve world food supply problems as soylent green. *sarcastic*

Quote:
Basically Peach getting kidnapped by browser are obviously bedroom games to keep their relationship interesting. Mario being high mushroom all the time never figure it out.
Wait... so Mario is an adulterer?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor