AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-04, 10:09   Link #5781
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

How about a Mecha?

And Shirou has no qualms to kill in any route. He killed Kirei in Fate (Kouki could never do that...), He cut off <SPOILER>'s arm and also tried to kill said person in UBW, though he was prevented from finishing him and you have to choose to kill <SPOILER> in HF, or you will get a bad ending.
Old 2014-09-04, 10:10   Link #5782
gimme breack
I Hate Ecchi . . . NOT!!?

atomic matter...? or a planet, one like cybertron...
Old 2014-09-04, 10:11   Link #5783
obnuchious

there's the possibility of a Gravity/Implosion Bomb using Gravity and Space Magic
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 10:21   Link #5784
whitecloud

oh...yeah, i read in some previous page about eri betray the rest of the hero group? what is the circumstances, is it the same as shimizu? and is she dead or become one of the enemy boss..?
Old 2014-09-04, 10:22   Link #5785
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice

Gravity magic + space magic....

Black hole....
Old 2014-09-04, 10:25   Link #5786
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
oh...yeah, i read in some previous page about eri betray the rest of the hero group? what is the circumstances, is it the same as shimizu? and is she dead or become one of the enemy boss..?
She is the "Wolf in sheep's clothes" that confrontated Daisuke with the fact that she knew the he appearantly "killed" Hajime in Orcus.
Old 2014-09-04, 10:59   Link #5787
kazenoade

Gravity magic + space magic + Creation Magic

GATE OF BABYLON!!!!
Old 2014-09-04, 11:20   Link #5788
havensgate
skull one

well i know hajime already have that bit/funnel/dragoon or whatever it called, but it will be nice if he have something like mc in witch hunter have (that is several different weapon floating around hajime with muzzle pointed at enemy)
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 11:27   Link #5789
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Speaking of Shiro, a real hero has to be able to accept the fact that he's just another villain

Spoiler for Shiro:

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 11:47   Link #5790
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
Trev
he distrust hajime since hajime kill demon woman, coz he said hajime stop, and hajime dont care,
he never think kaori liking hajime is kaori feelings, so try to stop her even if she wanna go with hahime
he dont hear anything regards he doing wrong,
Yet i dont see he as shirou(FSN) coz shirou is not all blind as kouki, other thing is shirou continue doing the same but is not bind.
Kouki jump the worse conclusion why? Coz hajime kill her not doing what kouki say.
He can have his own way of think of course, i hate him coz he wants all people do as him.
Shirou dont wanna change people, he did what he want on his own.
Kouki BS hajime why hajime is not the same s him. Who kouki think he is? God?
Even if you own think is better you have to respect other point of view, kouki dont do that, for started he even think anyone will think diferent and that is not nice,
No, it's not about whether Hajime listen to what Kouki said or not. Kouki's major issue was the killing part. It didn't matter if he asked hajime to or now. He had issues with killing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
I nearly blew a gasket at that last line. No, fuck no and hell no. Kouki won't sacrifice himself to save people he doesn't even know. Cause if he did, then he would have stopped the slavery in the kingdom. I can see Shirou Emiya - any route - doing that, with varying degree of sacrifice. I don't see Kouki doing that.

You're right. He isn't blindingly thinking everyone is good. But all of that is focus on Hajime and Hajime alone. I don't see him distrusting anybody else.
For the record. I said he was ALMOST Shirou. Not completely. Furthermore. We don't know much about the slavery issue in the Kingdom. But I can tell you the Church doesn't look at slavery of demi-humans as permissible, or any interaction with them in general. The Kingdom likely abides by the Church's ways too(pre-invasion anyway.)The Empire, a different nation, however is the main place of slavery. So much so they have their own soldiers hunting for slaves. And in the last chapter, when Kouki saw that the Rabbit Tribe was being hunted. He wanted Hajime to stop so he can save them from empire soldiers himself.
You also have to note that Kouki and co have likely spent a majority of their time in this world in the Orcus Dungeon. Either that or Training so interactions with slaves likely never happened.

Also, currently, the people he would distrust are either Hajime, Hiyama, and Eri. One's dead and the other with is with the Devils. When Suzu brought up wanting to talk with Eri again. He didn't say anything, but he clearly showed he wanted to. I'm kinda interested in how he'll react to Eri next time. He was ready to kill both her and Hiyama in blind fury at one point.
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 12:18   Link #5791
senjiro
ecchi sage

Trov

I know the big issue for kouki is killing, but do you think is clever try stop kill her by hajime, when she kill mald(old warrior he think he is gone), she try snlave them if not kill them, and you confront the guy saved all of you?
On top of that "nagumo is my friend(classmate) so you do as i say " screw your ass kouki
I say that more times, even if he is morality correct he is continous being saved by hjime only for BS hajime next moment.
He made a lot of mistakes, thanks to hájime nothing big issue,
But from his speech he continuosly trashtalking hajime when he must kiss hajime ass as thanks for his live.
Until he dont go across despair, pain and mud he dont have any right to talk back hajime, but he blinded go time after time making the ame mistakes, so not i cant understand kouki.
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 12:26   Link #5792
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Long story short: Kouki has the hero pride that won't allow him to forgive people who ignored him. So when Hajime acted contrary to his expectations, Kouki was filled with anger. Kouki always thought the world revolves around him, he's the best and he has power to change the world. But when reality hit him hard, he got no other way to adapt and the only way to recover his pride is by butting heads with the guy who shamed him earlier. At least he started thinking a little bit now, but he still jumped to conclusion because he thought the Rabbitmen were weak and need to be rescued. Even if he did save the Rabbitmen when they were weak, he can't save them forever. Hajime's method is actually best for weak people to become strong. One more thing: Kouki can only win against enemies weaker than him, if he has to face against strong enemies he will fail because of his Leeroy Jenkins tendency. On the other hand, Hajime will use all methods to eliminiate his enemies with 100% certainty even if he was weaker than them.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 12:30   Link #5793
casgoldsmith

Quote:
Spoiler for kouki's greatness:

my very first partial translation, please forgive me if there is many incorrect sentence or structure and mistranslation... especially the bolded part,,

Serious it?

laughs

gave me shame to read how than he is pathetic
Old 2014-09-04, 12:34   Link #5794
casgoldsmith

Spoiler:

really, that's a shame
Old 2014-09-04, 12:41   Link #5795
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
I know the big issue for kouki is killing, but do you think is clever try stop kill her by hajime, when she kill mald(old warrior he think he is gone), she try snlave them if not kill them, and you confront the guy saved all of you?
On top of that "nagumo is my friend(classmate) so you do as i say " screw your ass kouki
I say that more times, even if he is morality correct he is continous being saved by hjime only for BS hajime next moment.
He made a lot of mistakes, thanks to hájime nothing big issue,
But from his speech he continuosly trashtalking hajime when he must kiss hajime ass as thanks for his live.
Until he dont go across despair, pain and mud he dont have any right to talk back hajime, but he blinded go time after time making the ame mistakes, so not i cant understand kouki.
I never thought he was clever. I think he's stupid for trying to save a her. I think I said this before but I side with Hajime. She was an enemy. And a moment of weakness is all she needs to turn things over and hurt people close to you. Kouki should have taken her out when she had the chance but because he didn't she rebounded and got the upperhand again, endangering everyone.
Also. the whole "nagumo is my friend(classmate) so you do as i say " is a bit wrong. He was more like."I'm a hero, and since we a comrades, In deference of that, pull back the gun." It felt much more like a request, not an order.
Old 2014-09-04, 12:43   Link #5796
techblade

Be funny if the author wanted to drop the project by having Hajime get killed and raising Kouki as the new MC. The rage of the readers will probably ensure its the end of it.
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 13:06   Link #5797
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov View Post
I never thought he was clever. I think he's stupid for trying to save a her. I think I said this before but I side with Hajime. She was an enemy. And a moment of weakness is all she needs to turn things over and hurt people close to you. Kouki should have taken her out when she had the chance but because he didn't she rebounded and got the upperhand again, endangering everyone.
Also. the whole "nagumo is my friend(classmate) so you do as i say " is a bit wrong. He was more like."I'm a hero, and since we a comrades, In deference of that, pull back the gun." It felt much more like a request, not an order.
Lol almost is worse the way you put in.
I mean, i am the h3ero and so, is a order in request set
I sáy you dont bring the hro issue, even comrades? In whát? In quickly acting as i am death?
what are you doing for me(hajime)? So is one-side comrades, where i have to do what you request, but you never changes you opinion no matter what? Je j3
You read the first lines when kouki try stop kaori right? Seems the author know very well the next lines going to burn kouki from hate...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 13:13   Link #5798
Iamis

"I'm a hero, and since we a comrades, In deference of that, pull back the gun."

Deference means respectful submission or yielding to the judgment, opinion, will, etc., of another.

If it really was a request... Where are the words like "Please"?
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 13:16   Link #5799
DarkSilverSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by casgoldsmith View Post
Spoiler:

really, that's a shame
That was funny haha, discard your weapon? Why should he? he was the one who made it lol. that's like asking a great blacksmith to duel and not allowing him to use his own wepons he made, while giving him some broken sword.77

Also when is the next chapter? I feel shizuku is gonna be in danger and hajime will save her.
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 13:29   Link #5800
Trov
Holy cack!

Senjiro, Iamis.

Here's the original line: 「捕虜に、そうだ、捕虜にすればいい。無抵抗の人を殺すなんて、絶対ダメだ。俺は勇者だ。南雲も仲間なんだ から、ここは俺に免じて引いてくれ」

The last line uses the verb kureru. Which is something used for requests. He's requesting such. Not ordering. You can even interpret it as please depending on context.

And yes, Kouki considered Hajime a comrade, a fellow classmate. Like I said, he's so good natured, he's stupid. But never once thought any of the members of his classmates were comrades. It's why even when everyone else shuts up because they knew Hajime was being bullied and understand why he wouldn't see them as close. why Kouki alone still didn't shut up.
Like I said, he's stupid, but he's not malicious.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel