AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-10-28, 18:31   Link #58041
Router25
World Connector. I think

^ and he could easily pwn ISes with a single punch in exchange of it?
Old 2015-10-28, 18:36   Link #58042
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
One day Ichika wakes up to find out...

He's BALD.
And the trade-off for such a sacrifice was...
...he gained the ability to defeat anything...
...with one punch...
*starts JAM Project's THE HERO*
ONE PAAAAAAWWWWNNNNCCHHHH!

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 19:15   Link #58043
The 48th Ronin

LOL

Not exactly that (though it's a cool scenario). Let's say someone played a prank on Ichika by messing with his hair using some sort of an instant hair-shaving formula. How will the girls react? Will they still love him even if he's (temporarily) bald?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 19:23   Link #58044
Router25
World Connector. I think

Aside from the jokes, maybe the five of them will headhunt the perpetrator after a good laugh and some Ichika side comments.
Old 2015-10-29, 01:50   Link #58045
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
One day Ichika wakes up to find out...

He's BALD.
- I read thi and thought of Lex Luthor.

BUT, then everyone makes sure we're talking about Saitama...thanks for derailing my train of thought guys...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 02:36   Link #58046
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

As much as you were putting something else there, wave, all I could see was Loki.
Old 2015-10-29, 03:03   Link #58047
Router25
World Connector. I think

It could be worse, it could've been

Spoiler for Inappropriate Content:
Old 2015-10-29, 03:43   Link #58048
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Anyone here in a horrible conundrum where they want to write but everything that comes out is verbal diarrhea?
Old 2015-10-29, 03:49   Link #58049
Router25
World Connector. I think

I am.
I'm not sure how to compile it so it won't blow up in my face.
Also i'm also not sure if it would be comic or a text format
Old 2015-10-29, 06:13   Link #58050
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
As much as you were putting something else there, wave, all I could see was Loki.
- Close. There was a bit of the Loki bit from Avengers. The unfunny bits (the villain character I'm still trying to flesh out is meant to be a serious and intelligent threat) But I was driving more of this character:
https://youtu.be/F2yVl2NEVNQ

Needs more work than this, but I'll have to admit, I utterly LOVE Tom Cavanaugh's portrayal. And elements of that character kind of spill over into this character I made, Aurora Stane. Maybe I should bother to rewrite it again. Or maybe having her speak with Ichika kind of dampens how threatening she is--Ichika doesn't exactly have drive or personality to actually engage in a duel of wits with her.

Other thing again is that she's not meant to be a 'funny' villain at all. I'm having difficulty with this one as she needs to be human enough to be relatable (at least her goals should be) but also be BRILLIANT. This is a character that has to not only outsmart Ange Stark but pretty much every other character in IS Academy to date. And anyone that smart is smart enough to know...

...to keep on Tabane's good side in plotting her plans. But the main cast doesn't need to know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin
Anyone here in a horrible conundrum where they want to write but everything that comes out is verbal diarrhea?
- On the rare moments I DO have this problem I just slam it all down onto text until I stop. I don't post it for a long while until I later have an idea to set it straight and merge into one of my stories.
Old 2015-10-29, 06:49   Link #58051
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Strange. I really want to make a character that parodies all the "traits" that people usually give to their OC, but somehow, I just can't make that work with female!

Is it that different, how we associate bad traits gender-specifically?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 07:29   Link #58052
The 48th Ronin

It's just a side story idea, Wave. Don't take it that seriously.

There are only 2 possible perpretrators to that prank: Tabane and Tatenashi.
Old 2015-10-29, 08:00   Link #58053
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Turns out it was Chifuyu, and she did it because she has a baldness fetish.
Old 2015-10-29, 09:57   Link #58054
SRW-Otaku

Im having way worst than verbal liquid excrement of impending doomness. I cant figure out how to make a fight between a Super Robot -think Grungust- IS and a customized Rafale Revive seems one sided...for the Grungust expy, that is.
Aside from the fact that Charlotte is the pilot, theres nothing else that could tip the scale towards what is basically the IS equivalent of the Gespensts MKII Kai.

Sure, I can make it sort of an easy win for Charl, but I want my OC to be HAMMERED THREE TIMES FASTER! I WANT HIM TO REGRET BEING AN ESTELLE BRIGHT EXPY PILOTTING A tiny, itty bitty SUPER ROBOT!

Old 2015-10-31, 05:16   Link #58055
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
It's just a side story idea, Wave. Don't take it that seriously.
- Muda na.

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

...don't make me write it!
Old 2015-10-31, 09:30   Link #58056
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

ZA WARUDO

TOKI WO TOMARE

*RRRRRRRRUMBLE*

OMAE WO SHINDEIRU

Oh wait wrong franchise
Old 2015-10-31, 10:56   Link #58057
SRW-Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
ZA WARUDO

TOKI WO TOMARE

*RRRRRRRRUMBLE*

OMAE WO SHINDEIRU

Oh wait wrong franchise
Don't worry, we all do that sometimes.
Koji can, fly in the sky,
Swim in the sea,
In his, robot man
Dragon Ball Z!
Pokemon Z is stronger than his enemies,
Piloting in his little IS, Ichika can protect,
ZA WALRUDO!
*Activates time quartzs*
WHITE GEHENNA!

Old 2015-11-01, 10:01   Link #58058
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The Shinonono were guardians of the Shinonono shrine. Beneath it was buried an ancient meteorite known as the Amadam. When Tabane inherited the duty of protecting the Amadam, she took it instead to use its power. She wanted to use it to create her own ideal world, at first to leave the planet and establish her own place with like minded people, that's why she created the IS. When the government denied her the proper funds, she changed her ideals to evolving those she chose using the IS and establish her new world by eradicating the old. The IS would evolve people by using the power of the Amadam embedded in their cores. The people Tavane chose, the people who could use IS to great effect were all women, women who knew the unfairness of the world. That's why all top IS pilots were no stranger to tragedy, not because piloting IS lead to tragedy or they became stronger from their tribulations, the IS merely chose those who suffered.

Out of all the chosen Tabane had picked, one stood out as someone who could match herself. Someone who knew tragedy so deep that their emotions died, that was Orimura Chifuyu. Chifuyu proved to be ideal in matching an IS and became Tabane's favorite. However a schism grew between the two when the White Knight Incident happened. Tabane forcing Chifuyu to don the IS to stop Japan's destruction.

Years later and Orimura Ichika, Chifuyu's younger brother was kidnapped. Chifuyu attempted to save him but he was dead when she arrived. Unable to accept his death, Chifuyu brought him back to life. For you see, the Orimura were also a special clan. They were survivors of a purge initiated by the world's progenitor himself. The Orimura were the only surviving holders of the Seeds of Agito, a gift that allowed them to evolve and develop power at a startling rate. Not only for the sake of adaptation but behooved to evolve indefinitely. Chifuyu's Agito had always evolved in the way of combat, that was what Tabane had unknowingly taken interest in. Revival was a power foreign to Chifuyu, but what she lacked in power, she made up for with sacrifice. Ichika's Agito was still alive upon his death, Chifuyu passed her own Agito onto him to jumpstart Ichika's Agito and cause a mutation that would revive him. It was a longshot but it eventually worked.

Years later Ichika is on his way to his highschool entrance exam but ends up getting lost in the IS exam. He unknowingly activates the IS. Normally it would not react to him, he is neither female nor does he know what senseless evil of the world is. He is sheltered, but the IS are not reacting to him. They are reacting to Chifuyu's Agito inside of him. Thus he was mistaken as able to pilot an IS and sent to ISA.

Chifuyu quit professional IS piloting because the loss of her Agito ensured she would never pilot IS the way she used to. Though she was arguably still the strongest and able to use IS because of the lingering evolutionary effects of her Agito, she could no longer grow at an abnormal rate, nor could she use the full might she used to have.

Tabane was dying. She directly embedded an amadam in her body by creating a device called an Arcle. This allowed her to evolve physically into something more than human but her body could not keep up with the Arcle's rvolutionary rate. This means her body is slowly breaking down as her power rises. She learns of the Seeds of Agito which have the same effect as the Arcle but are native to humans despite being rare. She wants to gain them for herself in hopes of curing her degradation. Her mind psyche had degraded at this point as well so she merely laughed when she learned that the Agito were possessed by the Orimura clan. She wondered what would occur first. Would she die first? Would her ideal world materialize first? Or would she kill her best friend first?

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2015-11-01 at 20:46.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-01, 20:07   Link #58059
The 48th Ronin

You really know how to create awesome ideas, demino. While here I am, sitting in a corner running out of ideas.
Old 2015-11-01, 21:00   Link #58060
Router25
World Connector. I think

We could also resort to looking at it as a mecha mahou shoujo type if we take out the harem filter who is also known as Ichika.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest