AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-07, 01:49   Link #5861
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Kha never watched Rozen Maiden? Now that's a surprise

BTW the idea of Dream Worlds made me think of what those of my OCs would look like And the ones of the Daemon Lords
Old 2007-08-07, 02:09   Link #5862
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
This is massive Epic amounts of references Unexpectedly, the dolls fit into Nanohaverse quite well

So that was the book shown in the previous part?
Yup, and the little girl who sealed the spirits was E*******.

Quote:
That's one powerful reaction

Anyway even Weird allows a saving throw, so if you rolled 1 it's your problem

BTW I got reminded that Level 9 wasn't always the top for magic spells *goes to find the .pdf for Chronicles of Netheril*
What the-- I havent seen those spells... where can I get this pdf?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

Consider yourself honored to be the second person to ever receive this reaction!

EEEEERRRRIIIIIOOOOO!!!!!!

THIS IS BLOODY DAMNED HAXX!!!What happened to good 'ol modera- Ah, wait. like I'm one to talk. But still, we have the things called limitations!

I call for a nerf! Several nerfs! This is already approaching Kluize-level HAXX!

Anyway...

Well done! And the sheer number of references made me go.

Who'll handle this case, huh? You're KILLING GODS AND DAEMONS already!
Their so damned powerful! Just give me a reason to not consider this as DBZ-esque aside from the MOE! barrier!

*Dials 1800-00-HAXX*

P.S. (I can moderate Kha. And I certainly can moderate YOU!)
LOL As expected from Aaron.

Well, you certainly did catch all the h4xxness but... what about all the nervs?! First of all, the Rozen Maidens were able to kill Gods and Daemons when they were spirits. Right now, they are bound to the material world inside these dolls, so they dont have even, what, half? of their original power? (Ask An Hero how much weaker a God or Daemon is in the material world, as opposed to their counterparts in the Immaterium.) These spirits were exiled from the "world of the Gods" (similar to the Immaterium) and their souls were sealed inside this Book, though. (That means they dont have a counterpart in the Immaterium, and thus it is possible to release their true forms.)

For them to reach "full power" (the estimates I mentioned), they need to draw energy from their Master. (Oh, BTW, "full power" is not the same as "true form" that I just mentioned above.) A human cant possibly have enough power to kill a God. And because of this power restriction, not all of the Maidens can be used at the same time at full power. (Though Emeralda can come close to this... ... only problem is... she is "dead" )

And ANOTHER thing to take into consideration is... the unbelievable bad synchronization Natalia and Emeralda have. Right now Shinku probably cant even reach 60% her full power.

But after explaining some of the nervs, I just cant help but mention something... There ARE ways for the spirits to reach full power without the help of their Master...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
ERIO!!!!! KISAMA DARO!!!!

*Whacks Erio with Hayate Harisen Mk. IV dealing 99999 Baka Damage*

Next time, ask for permission Though at least, you wrote Kay in well, so I'll forgive this travesty

*S&W and Mai are free to use without permission. Kay is a different matter though *
LOL, well, to tell you the truth, I wasnt going to use Kay, not even Yuuno. This was just supposed to be a small introduction of sorts, after all. However, when I was finishing, I just got the crazy idea of using Kay (I know, sorry for not asking for permission ) since I liked your little Rhythmic Edge story, and this one seemed to fit Kay's exploits. But, really, the ONLY reason why I used Kay is to see your reaction.

Kay and Yuuno will not be involved in the main story (though now that Yuuno has the ring, I can do some stuff with him...).

As you can see, I can just change Kay's name without problems, so just letme know if you dont like it.

And hey, I didnt know Kay was restricted for use. I guess my little plan backfired.

Quote:
And talk about Bluecheesium Breaker... this is one extensive profile you have here... nice details on the Renaissance like ancient civ here, and also the lore of the Book of the Damned.

(God-killers though?

*dials 1800-00-H4XX * )

But most of all... I was wondering how you managed to attempt to introduce SEVEN new characters, and now I know why Natalia's gonna get these Rozen Maidens wholesale?!?!?!

Although giving Suigintou and Shinku Kurosaki Ichigo's and Byakuya Kuchiki's BANKAIs (respectively) is absolute WIN, if a little unusual And I wonder what Souseiseki here will think of Mai...
Haha, again, they were God-killers when they were spirits, and powered by Gullveig. They are now bound to the material world, so they cant use all the power they had back then.

And yeah, Natalia's gonna get them all. Though, well, the real Owner is still Emeralda.

Unusual, yeah, but they kinda fit. At least giving Byakuya's Senbonzakura to Shinku was a no-brainer. As for Suigintou, I was pondering what to give her, as I HAD to give her a Bankai since I gave one to Shinku... so...

About Souseiseki and Mai, in theory their illusions will not work properly on one another, as they are both experts in the field. Though considering Mai's illusions are based off Chaos Magic, she should have the advantage... what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Well, Erio-kun, I really love Rozen Maiden (even though I fail to finish both seasons ), but when I see this I was angered amazed by your capability of throwing in something like them in Nanoha Universe.

Meh, I gotta go and find its DVD...

Aura stares at Erio. She mumbles something in low voice before she approaches Takeru. "Takeru-kun, what should we do about him?" she asks.

Takeru glances at his TSAB partner. He shakes his head and says: "well, let's leave him to the mercy of the God Empress."

Aura giggles and hugs Takeru's neck. "I think I'm beginning to like you even more."

"You're choking me," Takeru sighs.

Anyway, good job. I think I'm going to bookmark them for further reading. And no; I won't even tempt to call it HAXX.

EDIT:
The Gemini Sisters almost ends! Am I killing all of you by waiting in dire anticipation?
Haha, I like Rozen Maiden. I hope there is a third season.

And, thanks. Glad you liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Chock full of references. Good attempt at Bluecheesium!

Now that that's aside... THOSE SKILLS WERE STATED IN FANON (Codex: Daemonjaeger) TO HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BE LEARNT BY WOMEN!!! AS SUCH, THERE ARE NO FEMALE CLERIC-KNIGHTS!!!

Time paradox problem... Wait there's a way out...

[Searching database... FOUND.]

Okay, there has never been female Cleric-knights, but in Ancient Midchilda, the equivalent of the Belka Cleric-knights are the all female Paladins. (This is briefly mentioned in Nanoka's profile in the future Lyrical Nanoka series). These blessed women belong to the "Lightbringer Magi", former long time allies with the "Licht von Belka".

I suppose Shinku must've been one of them, or at least learnt the skills from them.

The rest are impressive! They are more powerful than the Wolkies and Zestro combined! In fact, I even see Kha taking lessons from Shinku, since she's from the old orders.

Are these Ro*scratch* Maidens for our current timeline? Who is the Owner? The thing about these girls is that they are so fitting to be part of the Adeptae Belkarum, but I guess they would be more fitting to be of the Midchilda. And the Eta bloodline are of Japanese descent, and that matches the Ro*zelch* Maidens! We DO THINK ALIKE HERE!!!

I wanna see more, even though I never watched Rozen Maidens! Looks like I can finally bring the "Lightbringer Magi" into FANON!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...!

@Aaron: Kluize can take all of them on... Of course using a lot more brains on top of H4xx power... OR go for the weak spot: destroy the Book, which he has the RM to do so.

But then again, why bother defeating them?

*far away, in a distant closed space, a mysterious book fell out of the sky and crashed into a desert riddled with devices*

Kha: (echoing as though it is being said by thousands of himself) Come! All Your H4xx Are Belong To Us!!!

*runs from Aaron after promoting the real, but unborn Kluize to XX*
1. LOL, that last line about she having Kha's spells was more of a joke than anything, though really, she should have something similar to what Kha has. And now you even found a way to relate her to Kha.

Just one thing, though, their magic style is not either Ancient Belkan not Mid-Childan, as they come from another dimension. Shinku was also dormant inside Emeralda's soul (along with the entire Book) for hundreds of years (since Emeralda's soul was trapped inside the "Relic"). However, she could have learned from Lightbringer Magi before Emeralda's soul was sealed...

2. Yes, they are in our current timeline. If you recall the first part of this little story, Natalia was captured by the TSAB and they were inside their HQ when the TSAB was "attacked"....... Yeah, this is recent stuff.

The Owner is still Emeralda, but she cant use the Book so she is going to lend it to Natalia for now.

I guess they could join Adeptae Belkarum...

3. Who's Lightbringer Magi?

4. About your Trace, remember this Book was not made by humans, but by Gods, and it is a Book capable of storing more than SEVEN spirits, each capable of even killing Gods... At least that has to account for something! In other words, Kha probably cant trace this, at least not a copy even close to the original.
Old 2007-08-07, 02:27   Link #5863
Satty
Slash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Yay! Finally I finished this. You'll see why it took so long. There are references scattered all around the place... but they should all be easy to spot. I'm not as crazy as Kha.

Lots of Bluecheesium here, though not as much as others.

Well, hope you like it.

Oh, yeah, a small warning, there are a lot of pictures here. I wanted to include many more, but I was afraid some of you might complain.

---

Part 1 can be found here.

Spoiler for Special Episode 01 - Part 3:

Spoiler for Disclaimer:

Spoiler for Special Episode 01 - Part 4:

Spoiler for Special Episode 01 - Part 5:

Apologies for the use of so many pictures. I just pay a lot of attention to some details, especially presentation.

Umm.....WTF!?!

That's it....*prepares to orbital bombard Erio with several Super Star Destroyers*

Anyway...nice....
Old 2007-08-07, 02:31   Link #5864
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Like they say,

"If You Can't Beat Em', Trace Em'"

*runs*

Quote:

BTW the idea of Dream Worlds made me think of what those of my OCs would look like And the ones of the Daemon Lords
1. Well looks I should start... It's on my watch list after all.

2. [LoweGear]Is that Tasty? [/LoweGear]

@Lowe: Empty your PM box! My PM is bouncing off of ya!

@Erio: Of course! There are ways for a spirit to reach full power other than draining their Master! Like draining the souls of other--

*Sakura Sworder Spellcard >>> Creator-san*

Oh its a TOME (A type of Libram originally scribed by divine beings)! No wonder Kha can't Trace it. But that's even better, cos that means Sophia can summon them from the Unlimited Imperium Vault (Note: NOT Infinite Spell Forge, which is Kha's), though for a much shorter period than her Sword weapons, since she doesn't specialize in books.

Now if Kha assists Sophia with the summoning like a Warlock does, as he knows how to read a Tome, I suppose a low level summoning of the Spirit form Maidens can be done.

This also means that Kluize has full access to the Book because all Tomes have been in the Unlimited Imperium Vault at least once. And he is magical enough to summon all 7 at once!!!

OMFGH4XX!!! Sorry if I'm annoying ya. This is one h4xx-relief episode.
Old 2007-08-07, 02:41   Link #5865
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Umm.....WTF!?!

That's it....*prepares to orbital bombard Erio with several Super Star Destroyers*

Anyway...nice....
lol

Quote:

1. Well looks I should start... It's on my watch list after all.

2. [LoweGear]Is that Tasty? [/LoweGear]

@Lowe: Empty your PM box! My PM is bouncing off of ya!

@Erio: Of course! There are ways for a spirit to reach full power other than draining their Master! Like draining the souls of other--

Oh its a TOME (A type of Libram originally scribed by divine beings)! No wonder Kha can't Trace it. But that's even better, cos that means Sophia can summon them from the Unlimited Imperium Vault (Note: NOT Infinite Spell Forge, which is Kha's), though for a much shorter period than her Sword weapons, since she doesn't specialize in books.

This also means that Kluize has full access to the Book because all Tomes have been in the Unlimited Imperium Vault at least once.

1. Rozen Maiden is a good watch. Still waiting for a third season, though.

Hmm, I should have called it a "Tome", huh? I was aiming for a name similar to the Book of Darkness, so I didnt think about that.

And dont worry, you're not annoying me. It'd be interesting if Sophia can summon the spirits, though! I wonder how that would work.

As for Kluize, what does he NOT have?!

EDIT:

Quote:

I thought the Dream World idea would interest you. I just started to think how do the Dream Worlds of my OCs look like, too...

I'm sure Kha's Dream World is full of Fates. I better not try to get in there.

I think this is a good way to help Mai overcome her trauma... so if you need help, Lowe, you know where to find it now.
Old 2007-08-07, 02:49   Link #5866
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Talking song ATM: Cheer! ~Makkana Kimochi~ (REC OP)

Finally! The moment of truth! The Gemini Sisters has been finally updated!

Part VII
Epilogue

Phew. That was quite a work. I hope you're enjoyed by the premise, and I must thank all of you for following the story up to this point.

However!

I never said it's going to end for good, right? I mean, come on! Aura has found her love interest, and Takeru is pondering whether he should perceive her as his prey. And Silberkugel needs more screen-time in her humanoid form, for God Empress' sake!

In before Second Season.

Until then, enjoy.

*jumps out of window*
Old 2007-08-07, 02:49   Link #5867
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Well, you certainly did catch all the h4xxness but... what about all the nervs?! First of all, the Rozen Maidens were able to kill Gods and Daemons when they were spirits. Right now, they are bound to the material world inside these dolls, so they dont have even, what, half? of their original power? (Ask An Hero how much weaker a God or Daemon is in the material world, as opposed to their counterparts in the Immaterium.) These spirits were exiled from the "world of the Gods" (similar to the Immaterium) and their souls were sealed inside this Book, though. (That means they dont have a counterpart in the Immaterium, and thus it is possible to release their true forms.)

For them to reach "full power" (the estimates I mentioned), they need to draw energy from their Master. (Oh, BTW, "full power" is not the same as "true form" that I just mentioned above.) A human cant possibly have enough power to kill a God. And because of this power restriction, not all of the Maidens can be used at the same time at full power. (Though Emeralda can come close to this... ... only problem is... she is "dead" )

And ANOTHER thing to take into consideration is... the unbelievable bad synchronization Natalia and Emeralda have. Right now Shinku probably cant even reach 60% her full power.

But after explaining some of the nervs, I just cant help but mention something... There ARE ways for the spirits to reach full power without the help of their Master...
Nice Nerfs at least here, though how can they reach full power I wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
LOL, well, to tell you the truth, I wasnt going to use Kay, not even Yuuno. This was just supposed to be a small introduction of sorts, after all. However, when I was finishing, I just got the crazy idea of using Kay (I know, sorry for not asking for permission ) since I liked your little Rhythmic Edge story, and this one seemed to fit Kay's exploits. But, really, the ONLY reason why I used Kay is to see your reaction.

Kay and Yuuno will not be involved in the main story (though now that Yuuno has the ring, I can do some stuff with him...).

As you can see, I can just change Kay's name without problems, so just letme know if you dont like it.

And hey, I didnt know Kay was restricted for use. I guess my little plan backfired.
There are better ways to get my reaction than that

Well, I do consider Kay my "main" OC (she was my first OC afterall), and I'm still developing her character as time passes... so forgive me if I'm somewhat protective But I don't see any problems with here, so this counts as another one of Kay's discoveries, ne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
About Souseiseki and Mai, in theory their illusions will not work properly on one another, as they are both experts in the field. Though considering Mai's illusions are based off Chaos Magic, she should have the advantage... what do you think?
Although Mai uses Chaos Magic for her illusions, the principles of her illusion spells aren't that much different from this Boku (), although Boku does have her Phantasmal Killer (not even Mai can kill a person using just her illusions spells... unless that person experiences a heart attack, or if you consider a vegetable "dead" ).

And yep, knowing how to manipulate illusions, both of them would be pretty immune to each other's illusions, because they know the secrets to how to counter them.

Quote:

Now if Kha assists Sophia with the summoning like a Warlock does, as he knows how to read a Tome, I suppose a low level summoning of the Spirit form Maidens can be done.

This also means that Kluize has full access to the Book because all Tomes have been in the Unlimited Imperium Vault at least once. And he is magical enough to summon all 7 at once!!!

So if it's not Kha, it's Sophia?

(Kluize is no surprise... he is SUPREME H4XXOR afterall )

----------------------------------------------------------------

And for ARTWORK TIME!!!!

*Chainsaw revs*

THIS is what Astaroth: GENOCIDE FORM looks like:

Spoiler for Size Comparison:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-08-07, 03:10   Link #5868
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I think this is a good way to help Mai overcome her trauma... so if you need help, Lowe, you know where to find it now.
Noted

Though Natalia would have to meet Mai first

Quote:

Part VII
Epilogue

Phew. That was quite a work. I hope you're enjoyed by the premise, and I must thank all of you for following the story up to this point.

However!

I never said it's going to end for good, right? I mean, come on! Aura has found her love interest, and Takeru is pondering whether he should perceive her as his prey. And Silberkugel needs more screen-time in her humanoid form, for God Empress' sake!

In before Second Season.

Until then, enjoy.

*jumps out of window*
And I thought i'd get some Blood

Anyways, AWESOME ENDING, as we see more rabu-rabu from Aura (nice expression from Takeru's near-death), and Silberkugel has the makings of a badass (Panzer Faust barrier break is )

AND YES, SEASON TWO PLEASE

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-08-07, 03:28   Link #5869
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
And for ARTWORK TIME!!!!

*Chainsaw revs*

OSHI--

Dude, that thing looks ULTRA WICKED!

============

Quote:
And I thought i'd get some Blood

Anyways, AWESOME ENDING, as we see more rabu-rabu from Aura (nice expression from Takeru's near-death), and Silberkugel has the makings of a badass (Panzer Faust barrier break is )

AND YES, SEASON TWO PLEASE
Nah, Senior's blood is always available for donation.

Panzer Faust barrier break wins. Period.

BTW, you do know that Silberkugel's primary weapon is the GAU-8

Just as I thought. Someone's already signing in for second season. THIS MEANS MORE RABU-RABU DERE-DERE AURA--

*Aura >>>>> USB500*

Last edited by USB500; 2007-08-07 at 03:34. Reason: adding quoted texts
Old 2007-08-07, 03:38   Link #5870
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
I can't browse the Internet freely from my workplace, so I'll provide more information when I get home in the evening. It was downloadable from Wizards of the Coast website (www.wizards.com) somewhere in D&D section.
Old 2007-08-07, 03:41   Link #5871
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

So if it's not Kha, it's Sophia?

(Kluize is no surprise... he is SUPREME H4XXOR afterall )

----------------------------------------------------------------

And for ARTWORK TIME!!!!

*Chainsaw revs*

Sawblades?

Quote:
Noted

Though Natalia would have to meet Mai first
That's easy. Access psynet at midnight, when you are feeling very depressed... Search "Jigoku Tsunshin"...

Quote:

Part VII
Epilogue

However!

In before Second Season.

Until then, enjoy.

*jumps out of window*
Nice. I still don't believe that tiger survived that attack. More training for you, Erio!

And nice touches at the end. I thought the sisters killed before?

What happened to Ishida? He seemed to have disappeared.

Oh well, the Saint Guard aren't known or their toughness anyway... Other than having numbers, pride and foolhardy/hotblooded courage.
Old 2007-08-07, 03:44   Link #5872
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
OSHI--

Dude, that thing looks ULTRA WICKED!
Yup, it's supposed to be And I guess I already know who's gonna be the first victim...

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
Nah, Senior's blood is always available for donation.
... *whistles*

Senior: Don't look at me like that?

Please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
Panzer Faust barrier break wins. Period.

BTW, you do know that Silberkugel's primary weapon is the GAU-8

Just as I thought. Someone's already signing in for second season. THIS MEANS MORE RABU-RABU DERE-DERE AURA--

*Aura >>>>> USB500*
So it's really that LARGE?!?!

And of course, more Dere-Dere Rabu-Rabu please, and extra toppings of fanservice on the sid-

*Silberkugel Avenger >>> LoweGear*

Quote:

Sawblades?
Straight from the powers of Khorne *whistles*

Out of all people, I thought you'd get the blatant reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
That's easy. Access psynet at midnight, when you are feeling very depressed... Search "Jigoku Tsunshin"...

Old 2007-08-07, 03:54   Link #5873
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
I thought the Dream World idea would interest you. I just started to think how do the Dream Worlds of my OCs look like, too...

I'm sure Kha's Dream World is full of Fates. I better not try to get in there.
You thought right Dunno if I shall reveal the Dream Worlds when I decide how they look or keep them for the future though

Lol, like Unlimited Saber Works Shirou used against Gil in one of the humor doujins

Quote:

Part VII
Epilogue

However!

In before Second Season.

Until then, enjoy.

*jumps out of window*
I'll read this at home then

Quote:
And for ARTWORK TIME!!!!

*Chainsaw revs*

Great Does Mai's appearance also change to that of Ascended Daemon Princess?
Old 2007-08-07, 03:59   Link #5874
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Great Does Mai's appearance also change to that of Ascended Daemon Princess?
Spoiler for ...:

Old 2007-08-07, 04:01   Link #5875
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Spoiler for ...:
Awesome

Will we be able to see a picture of that I wonder
Old 2007-08-07, 04:04   Link #5876
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Yup, it's supposed to be And I guess I already know who's gonna be the first victim...

... *whistles*

Senior: Don't look at me like that?

Please?
Quote:
Spoiler for ...:
I'd like to see Mai using it against Senior.

May your soul rest in pieces.

*hears chainsaw rev*

Now. RUN!

Quote:
So it's really that LARGE?!?!

And of course, more Dere-Dere Rabu-Rabu please, and extra toppings of fanservice on the sid-

*Silberkugel Avenger >>> LoweGear*
1: *nods* it's *stretches arms* THAT LARGE!

2: *keels over remains* woops?
Old 2007-08-07, 04:49   Link #5877
Aaron008R

Quote:
@Aaron: Kluize can take all of them on... Of course using a lot more brains on top of H4xx power... OR go for the weak spot: destroy the Book, which he has the RM to do so.
Well of course! This isn't about Kluize! This is about we poor mortals would handle all that HAXX!!!

Well, that kind of HAXX doesn't really matter when-*shot by unrevealed device*

Quote:
But then again, why bother defeating them?

*far away, in a distant closed space, a mysterious book fell out of the sky and crashed into a desert riddled with devices*

Kha: (echoing as though it is being said by thousands of himself) Come! All Your H4xx Are Belong To Us!!!

*runs from Aaron after promoting the real, but unborn Kluize to XX*
*shoots Kha with the unrevealed Device*

Quote:

Like they say,

"If You Can't Beat Em', Trace Em'"

*runs*
You're not helping! *shoots LoweGear as well with A********** *

Quote:
Emeralda.

Quote:

I see...

Quote:
<sputters> Wha-?!

EEEERRRRIIIIOOOO!!!!!!

Quote:

And to complete the package...

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Quote:
As for Kluize, what does he NOT have?!
Aurion: The only thing Kha (or for this case, Kluize) can't copy is nothing.

(Mostly anyway.)

Quote:

Part VII
Epilogue

However!

In before Second Season.

Until then, enjoy.

*jumps out of window*
WAAAHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!
Dere-dere-rabu-rabu-sharpshooting WIN!!!
Yes! Season 2, please!

Quote:
And for ARTWORK TIME!!!!

*Chainsaw revs*

OMG!!!
That's AWESOME!!!

Damn! This makes me want to fix tyrfing's appearance for the request faster!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-08-07, 05:05   Link #5878
Satty
Slash!

Well...part 4 is done, it's still long, and an OC appears, although I made her sorta out-of-character in my opinion.

Spoiler for SearcherS part 4:
Old 2007-08-07, 05:38   Link #5879
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Yay! Finally I finished this. You'll see why it took so long. There are references scattered all around the place... but they should all be easy to spot. I'm not as crazy as Kha.

Lots of Bluecheesium here, though not as much as others.

Well, hope you like it.

Oh, yeah, a small warning, there are a lot of pictures here. I wanted to include many more, but I was afraid some of you might complain.

---

Part 1 can be found here.

Spoiler for Special Episode 01 - Part 3:

Spoiler for Disclaimer:

Spoiler for Special Episode 01 - Part 4:

Spoiler for Special Episode 01 - Part 5:

Apologies for the use of so many pictures. I just pay a lot of attention to some details, especially presentation.

ROZEN MAIDEN?? *Puts it down on the to watch list*

I'm not familiar with the series but the characters look good I only skimmed it so no comments on power or haxx...
Quote:
USB, did you just give out MASSIVE SPOILERS on Aura?

And more rabu-rabu I see... you two should get a room already...

*runs from Takeru/Aura*

---------

Now for some ARTWORK!!!

I'm planning to give Mai something more powerful than her Eviscerator Form, since that's just Mode 2

Here's a preview of Astaroth's Full Drive Form...

Spoiler for Nanda sore wa?:

And if USB doesn't finish soon he'll be the first to taste this form's power...

BLOOD!!!!! BLOOOOD!!!!!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!
*gets smashed in by Akilae*
Quote:

Part VII
Epilogue

However!

In before Second Season.

Until then, enjoy.

*jumps out of window*
Places vote for second season with more RABU-RABU! Aura x Takeru
Great stuff
Quote:
And for ARTWORK TIME!!!!

*Chainsaw revs*

Quote:
Spoiler for ...:
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE!

All we need is Mai screaming this as she goes into battle with this form and all will be good *fanboy squeellllll* Just hope that Akilae isn't around when she does...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Well...part 4 is done, it's still long, and an OC appears, although I made her sorta out-of-character in my opinion.

Spoiler for SearcherS part 4:
nice tie in at the end to the current canon proceedings Looking GOOD
Old 2007-08-07, 06:35   Link #5880
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
And for ARTWORK TIME!!!!

*Chainsaw revs*

Looks...extremly dangerous

waaah......I'm still thinking what to do about the next chapter of BreakerS

Located in episode 19, Koji, Maren and Yui join the RF6 aboard the Arthra...but Koji is still learning to control his new powers, so they spent most of the episode training
And it feels kinda boring to talk about the training (there isn't much to talk about either....)

Oh, and currently drawing Treize in full Numbers gear...I 'upgraded' her a bit too...like her hair, when out of the Life Pod
Changed her magic color...to the same color as Reinforce I, giving it an eeeeeeevil look
And in terms of personality...she's pretty close to Lutecia, only emptier...