AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-02-27, 09:12   Link #5901
DragonOsman
Dragon King

All Whis said was, IIRC, "Even Beerus-sama hasn't perfected this" (when he told Goku and Vegeta about it during training). So it's possible he has it, but just hasn't mastered it.

@Blueknight78: You're right. But just look at Jiren. I don't think Goku can outwit him. The only choice is to defeat him fair and square and then throw him out of the ring. Or maybe they'll get a tie and/or both will get thrown out. Then since 17 is apparently still alive and Frieza is also in the ring, Universe 7 will still win.

But if Frieza and 17 do manage to remain the only ones in the ring when time runs out, hopefully Frieza doesn't know that you need to know the Language of the Gods to make a wish on the Super Dragon Balls.
Old 2018-02-27, 22:39   Link #5902
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I still find it incredibly stupid that "Ultra Instinct" is a power boost.

But hey people still upset at Caulifla and Kale getting super saiyan 1 and 2 so easily but not mad at trunks and goten or Pan flying around as a toddler or Goku getting his energy back every 30seconds.

People have accepted much stupider crap yet when it's the two female saiyans they lose their shit. and these people say they aren't bias or sexist :eyeroll:
Yes, accepting Pan, a female Saiyan, as being able to fly as a toddler but not accepting Caulifla or Kale, female Saiyans, going SSJ so easily is because people are sexist. It has nothing to do with a "tingling feeling" being asinine. And people definitely aren't complaining how stupid it is that Goku and Vegeta seem to have infinite energy. Nope, not a single person or persons have complained about that.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-27, 23:01   Link #5903
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

There are still many people complain about Goku's seemingly boundless stamina
Old 2018-02-27, 23:07   Link #5904
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
There are still many people complain about Goku's seemingly boundless stamina
Not Chichi
Old 2018-02-28, 04:44   Link #5905
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Well, I guess so.

I never had a problem about Caulifla and Kale, so leave me out of this. And since Goten and Trunks were too young to have had something to piss them off that much when they first turned Super Saiyan, the way they transformed must've also been with that "tingly feeling" thing. If so, then it's not something unique to Caulifla and Kale. And Kale went LSS due to rage, too.

@GDB: People accepted Pan being able to fly as a toddler, so you can't completely categorize this as sexism, can you? I know Pan is a toddler right now in Super, but still.
Old 2018-02-28, 12:31   Link #5906
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

The only thing explain about SSJ transformation before was possesses a considerate amount of power, and rage, biology explanation being left as a hole which i noticed for a very long time when i rewatch the series when i get older and have knowledge. So when the tingly feeling and S-cell come out, i actually feel normal because the biology field have been left there for a very long time, Akira just fill the hole. But because Caulifla got SSJ so fast, people raging both her and the tingly feeling, well they just get biased and start rage everything related to what make they rage, the tingly feeling is a victim of that. What a shame, people always let emotion blind their rational mind
Old 2018-02-28, 14:21   Link #5907
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah. I'm also at least glad we finally know about S-cells. It's just that, of course, haters will hate and criticizers will criticize.
Old 2018-02-28, 14:39   Link #5908
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah. I'm also at least glad we finally know about S-cells. It's just that, of course, haters will hate and criticizers will criticize.
well this is the "problem with internet" at same time it started as a "blessing" it also become a "curse", because it not only make peoples more close but also make crap peoples more close and more loud, the anonymity and being able to say whatever crap you want without have to be scared of anyone and find "peoples with the same mind" to share all hate and crap, this coupled with all the "age of mimimi", where everyone is a snowflake and think which only what he see is the truth and god have mercy of anyone which don't agree with him and the "political righterous, social justice "warriors" and everyone fighting everyone and we ending here on where we are now, a crazy world where respect and "real justice" losing they means and all is about who can shout and hate more loud, really bad days and honestly I really can't see the light at the end of the tunnel and probably things only gonna get worst overtime.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2018-03-03 at 19:48.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-28, 16:09   Link #5909
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So I take it you're from the "right-wing"? If so, we're in the same boat. Although I have some "lefty" stuff in my head, I'm mostly on the "right" side.
Old 2018-02-28, 16:45   Link #5910
Blueknight78

actually not, i'm neither right or left, i'm on the "middle side which just want a "good world" where everyone can be white, black, purple, orange, yellow, blue or whatever color they want or be male, female, without have be point fingers and insult each other and maybe be really good peoples, and peoples respect each others, not peoples fighting each other "for the sake of "argument".
Old 2018-02-28, 16:47   Link #5911
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just feel that there should really be only two genders. I don't like how we have other genders now.

But this isn't the place for this, so let's stop. Back to Super with the next post, hopefully.
Old 2018-02-28, 16:52   Link #5912
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Not Chichi
Especially during the days leading up to the Cell Games.
Old 2018-02-28, 17:32   Link #5913
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@GDB: People accepted Pan being able to fly as a toddler, so you can't completely categorize this as sexism, can you? I know Pan is a toddler right now in Super, but still.
I don't know how you completely missed the snark of that paragraph. I mean, come on, did you even read it?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 19:30   Link #5914
n0m@n
C-Z

Damn, Mastered UI Goku is too OP lol.
Spoiler for 129:
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 21:39   Link #5915
SilverGlavenus

You know shit is about to go down when animation quality went up.

Goku's new form is just too badass. Anything more than that would be complete overkill.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 21:42   Link #5916
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

And the official explanation is once again the writer's preferations on Saiyan characters. At least for Frieza's arc, Goku and Vegeta trained a lot to obtain the Blue forms, but here they didn't do a thing other than somehow being able to exploit their stamina for less than an hour.
Old 2018-03-03, 22:04   Link #5917
Galaxian

There's a quick moment after Goku complete UI that, because of the movement, it appears like the Super Saiyan style hair, and it just looks so much better...
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 22:19   Link #5918
grecefar

All the god of destruction standing up to see that, it was pretty awesome.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 22:30   Link #5919
sayde

Whoa. What an episode! And wow, I can't believe I was actually able to see a crazy fan fic idea of mine come to life for a brief moment.

Ever since I was a kid, after I learned SSJ4 was a thing and all these crazy fan fics popped up in the 90's depicting what SSJ5, or 6, or 8 would look like, I remembering thinking to myself, "I bet the most powerful SS transformation will just be Goku shedding a physical body and becoming some unbeatable, unstoppable, mass of light. lol

So while that wasn't exactly what happened, it did sort of look like that. I had the biggest smile on my face. Part of me wishes that the super glowy mid transformation was what the completed UI looked like. But I guess that would be too much on the eyes. So there's no way that would work.

This weeks episode felt like it took forever to come. But waiting for the next one is gonna feel ever longer. *sighs*

The people responsible for planning the timing and scheduling of these episodes must be pretty damn sadistic to make us wait 2 freaking weeks for the two most amazing action packed climactic episodes ever. This is brutal. lol
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-03, 22:33   Link #5920
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

I admit, both Jiren and Goku aura is beautiful

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy