AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 19 29.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 23.44%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 23.44%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 9.38%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 6.25%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.13%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 4.69%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-17, 01:07   Link #41
Mei19
LOL'ing at t3h old bags

lmfao XD Layfon screamed like a girl. I don't believe this.

Let me recap the highlight of this episode:

Layfon: EEEE CAP'NNNNN! *huuug*
Nina: My adorable little kouhaiiii. Dammit I'm baaack *huuug*

~Magical pink thing of love screenshot~

Felli: Confirmed. Nina Antalk is floating around in a pink thing with baka Layfon who took off his helmet to inhale the poisonous air outside. What will happen to them once they land?
Karian: Nina, your puppy is back to normal. But I'm still pouting. I think I'm jealous. of you.

Siscons ftw. But I still love Savaris in this episode the most. I know he didn't know that Myath officer assaulted Leerin. He picked on his wussy face out of the blue because Savaris is just badass that way. He just loves seeing people suffer. His laughter under the FM bloody rain was terribly cool but I didn't want to be next to him. Green blood is gross. But Dixerio, whenever I see him, it's like I'm playing Kingdom Hearts all over again. It feels as if the Nobody's will come and take him away. I like Dixerio with Nina but I doubt Nina will let her puppy go astray for Dixerio so tough luck.

Overall this episode is pretteh fun. XD
Old 2009-05-17, 01:31   Link #42
zibi88

But what is a little bit too much is that Nina went throught large metal walls like a ghost >__<.... and later she was flying in the air..... so she is now less of a human than Layfon....

So now its like.... you want to become strong ! than go and find your own city spirit to get it....

Anyway now I wonder what happened to Saya... I mean she was so bad ass yet she fall on the ground in that [Legend of regios clip] so she was not so strong like it should...... I kinda wonder how the anime will end now...
Old 2009-05-17, 02:13   Link #43
black_cat1

Dixero and Grendan have some soft of relationships with the flashback. The Queen know about Saya and Dixero have a bond with Face Man.

Savaris made my day, his evil side is soooo cool, crushed the mature FM with one hand and scared the shit out of that bastard!!. Too bad the fight scene between him and Dixero was short.
Old 2009-05-17, 02:37   Link #44
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
LOL made me wonder too. Hundreds of fms still alive and kicking at the ground but our dumb hero choose to go and spend the time with Nina in their own little dreamworld. Fricking hilarious. But knowing Layfon probably after he knows Nina’s safe and sound he’ll be fresh and get his spirit back up again and afterwards went butchering the bugs like no tomorrow.
Well, fighting wasn't his objective here, was it? He was going to sit it out until that pink ball showed up on the sky. That's when Layfon was fired up. Also notice how he is going for the filth monster that are directly in-line to the course of his travel. The ones he killed were the ones that were on his path. He ignored everything else. Once he reached his destination, he catapulted to his taicho.

Man, that was embarrassing for such a manly man to cry out in such fashion, "TAICHOU!" The embrace was between a lost boy in the park who finally found his mother. The best thing about this embrace between the two was that Nina was the better "man." Hopefully, Layfon will redeem himself in the next episode by doing a Savaris on someone. He owes his fanboys.

I'm also now an official fanatic of Savaris. And a shipper of Nina x Leerin.

I enjoyed this episode. Nina-fan in me squeed uncontrollably while Felli fan in me became introspective and somber. What a dilemma!

Btw, the mystery behind the collapse of that bridge... will it remain a mystery, or it's indeed the Haikizoku's fault? The show seems to be jumping all over the place with its storyline. I seem to be unable to follow it anymore, not that its affecting my enjoyment.
Old 2009-05-17, 03:58   Link #45
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Btw, the mystery behind the collapse of that bridge... will it remain a mystery, or it's indeed the Haikizoku's fault? The show seems to be jumping all over the place with its storyline. I seem to be unable to follow it anymore, not that its affecting my enjoyment.
The birdge was the Haikizoku's fault, OF COURSE. He was jealus of Layfon, so he punished him for the flirt with Meicchi!
Anyway the plot is really jumping around like only a monkey can do: the casual viewer isn't understanding a shit about the overall plot. It's like wat happened with Trinity Blood.
Old 2009-05-17, 06:20   Link #46
magnuskn

IŽd strongly object to that... Trinity Blood was quite more of a mess ( until the second part of the series, when it became really good for a while ).

This is progressing quite linearly so far, so I have no problem following the story. Even the Engrish bits are being incorporated by now.

And, bwah, poor Felli. :-/ I hope her having to suffer like this pays off for her in the end.
Old 2009-05-17, 07:19   Link #47
Redlar

Pretty good ep; we got a few more parts of the overall mystery revealed, but also a bunch of questions raised. Nina pretty much has her dream fulfilled now; she can travel to all the cities now, thanks to being a host to the Haikizoku. I just wonder whether or not the wolf-masks are actually villians, since she and Dixerio are in the aurora field that the inhuman monsters seem to come from. Savaris was cool; he's pretty much the badass of the series now, what with Layfon laid up and crippled for the past few eps and Haia unable to compare.

What happened with that Kei Cannon? There was a massive explosion of light, but the swarm shows up completely unhurt a few minutes later. Was it just a big firework designed to boost morale, or did the FM's get massive reinforcements in just a few moments?

Ah~The pain! Nina took away Layfon from Felli!!! That shot with Layfon and Nina was way, way, WAY too romantic. But the next episode looks pretty interesting for Felli fans, so who knows what's going to happen? Don't give up Felli!
Old 2009-05-17, 09:00   Link #48
TrueKnight

Just want to inform, subs out again by Ayako at a ridiculous pace. Kudos and thanks to them.
Old 2009-05-17, 09:09   Link #49
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Anyway the plot is really jumping around like only a monkey can do: the casual viewer isn't understanding a shit about the overall plot. It's like wat happened with Trinity Blood.
well, duh, trinity blood is composed of 2 different "routes" one happening in the "past" and the current, main storyline...only in the anime they mixed the two and left it like that...with csr they're just reeeeeally rushing it, which isn't good either...
Old 2009-05-17, 09:12   Link #50
Jarppa

Nice ep. This is still best show for long long time. Hopefully novels will continue long time and we can see more seasons in future.
Old 2009-05-17, 09:23   Link #51
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Man, that was embarrassing for such a manly man to cry out in such fashion, "TAICHOU!" The embrace was between a lost boy in the park who finally found his mother.
"And nothing of value was lost"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. WTH just happened to this series a few episodes back =__=

The fact that I am paying attention to it and still don't know the plot anymore is just horrible.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2009-05-17, 09:25   Link #52
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Man, that was embarrassing for such a manly man to cry out in such fashion, "TAICHOU!"
Yeah his squeaky voice didn’t help either. By all means not that I shun the scene, in fact I like how they portray their reunion moments but it’s still Goddamn cheesy and girly for my taste. And happy moments when I see Layfon x Nina finally happening was quickly over consumed with the thought of how Felli will deal about all this, resulting into despair. I like Nina and all but my already indoctrinated Fonfon x Felli mindset completely overtakes any rational judgments and possibilities Fonfon may have with other girls aside from Felli so….

*waves Fonfon x Felli flag desperately*

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
It’s mentioned by Kallian that the influence and menace of the Haikizoku affected Zuellni’s overall performance as a the city’s consciousness. Some of these effects were the disturbances in the city’s infrastructures like the water pipeline leakage, damaged roads, and finally the collapsed bridges. So the mystery were an indirect result caused by Goat-chan. They mention this back in epi 16..or was it 17?
Old 2009-05-17, 09:56   Link #53
Estaron
*Fansubber

Things are just jumping around way too much...
The ep20 preview would be like ??? for many viewers I assume.
They're in a rush to animate as much of the novel story they can in the remaining 5 or so episodes...
But really... the pacing is... orz

Oh yes, one error on Ayako release:
Dialogue: 0,0:05:31.31,0:05:32.64,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,S aya! Pick your foe!
This should have been
Dialogue: 0,0:05:31.31,0:05:32.64,Default,,0000,0000,0000,," Saya! Be careful!"
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 2009-05-17, 11:59   Link #54
addict2anime

*Waves felli x fon fon flag with knight* i still have hope <3
This episode... was enjoyable... until the pink of light and the yellow stringies came into view <..< OVERALL SAPPINESS DOES NOT MAKE ME HAPPI unless its with Felli <3
Next episode is def gonna b interesting... but its making me wonder how many times Felli is gonna be kidnapped or captured in this series ._.
Old 2009-05-17, 12:14   Link #55
ipernorris

From what that two face man of the other episode said I guess all these monsters come from another dimension. It's like in "The Myst", the novel and the film!
Old 2009-05-17, 12:23   Link #56
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I personaly hope that that girl "saya" wont posses Leerin for good.... like takeing her place forever (eroding her memories & personality and takeing her place).... since Leerin is confused herself along that eye has to hurt her too...
lulz, l certainly hope not...
lmagine her slowly getting possessed then she will begin talking in that hideous english of saya's....poor layfon would be so confused
hehehe....
l love what they are doing to fellis, she has received back to back punches ep18 layfon rejecting her help and ep19 watching a overjoyed layfon embracing nina!
and the upcoming ep they will try to give her and her fans hope as layfon goes to save her useless ass...but after that will come the K'O punch, leerin's arrival, mmm yummy.

here's hoping shar hooks up with that chick as well....
Old 2009-05-17, 12:27   Link #57
zibi88

well just now on official anime page few pictures of next ep20 poped out ^^....

- nina cant tell others about her beign possesed by goat.... the same time she visits Din in his wheelchair
- at horizont the mayah city appears
- Leerin comes to Zerenii by bus (but no reunion with layfon for now [at least the picture didnt showed that]
- Layfon found a badge of squad17 which belongs to Felli (she got kidnapped by Haia )

Hope more pictures on other pages will pop out :P since usually each page says about different part of the episode ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-05-17 at 12:42.
Old 2009-05-17, 12:39   Link #58
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
lulz, l certainly hope not...
lmagine her slowly getting possessed then she will begin talking in that hideous english of saya's....poor layfon would be so confused
hehehe....
l love what they are doing to fellis, she has received back to back punches ep18 layfon rejecting her help and ep19 watching a overjoyed layfon embracing nina!
and the upcoming ep they will try to give her and her fans hope as layfon goes to save her useless ass...but after that will come the K'O punch, leerin's arrival, mmm yummy.
Do you even realize as how much of an annoying toerag you are coming across? Geeze...
Old 2009-05-17, 13:22   Link #59
Hentrus

OMG! Myath and Zuellni inter-city match! Looks like Felli gonna take teh lead, now SHE gets captured.And wut ever happened 2 mayshen?

*Waves fellixfon-fon flag with undying courage*
Old 2009-05-17, 13:23   Link #60
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Now now, I'm Sure its all in good humor.

Anyway Overall i liked this episode. Alot. I will now officially ship Leerin X Nina and leave Layfon in the dust . I wish the Battle between Savaris and .. That other guy who Nina was on the couch with.. Totally blew past me what the name was though, was longer. :P

Lovin' the Cat eared helmets, i want one
Closed Thread