Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-24, 06:26   Link #41
Cooldude

Benihime just means Red Princess
Old 2006-04-24, 08:38   Link #42
Uh_huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex
has the arrancars released their bankais? i swear they only released their shikais O.o
Err, maybe you are right. I don't remember it that clearly, but the comment is still relevant. =O
Old 2006-04-24, 09:33   Link #43
ritalman

Send a message via MSN to ritalman
Quote:
thats orihime O.o tsubaki is that black small guy from shun shun rikka. Just to note, hinamori's shikai is that fireball thing.
He was talking about Hinamori in the first line and then after the blank line, marking a separate idea, he was talking about Orihime whose attacking fairy is indeed called Tsubaki.
Old 2006-04-24, 12:27   Link #44
Istan Bravo
rein meister

Other than the blood shield, Urahara’s Benihime also has the same ability as Zangetsu’s Getsuga Tenshou (the power slash). Urahara probably the most genius and intelligent human(?) in Soul Society and living world, he know the limit and how to exceed the limit. He is the first one who reached bankai 3 days. He created a lot of gadgets too.

I’m really looking forward to see Urahara’s bankai. I hope it is something powerful and beyond our expectation.
Old 2006-04-24, 12:38   Link #45
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
has the arrancars released their bankais? i swear they only released their shikais O.o

thats orihime O.o tsubaki is that black small guy from shun shun rikka. Just to note, hinamori's shikai is that fireball thing.

From the name of the sword, benhime ( not sure if it does to you, but it sure sounds like a girl's name to me ), i hope that its bankai will be something like summoning a huge magestic blood giant princess like stuff XD

hahaha, Damn Dyslexia acting up.

I ment Hinamori

Sorry.

EDIT

I mean Orihime, God damnit.
Old 2006-04-24, 14:56   Link #46
Cal-Reflector

I wonder how this chapter will affect the vast, vast Hitsugaya-Hinamori fanbase here and in Japan. Last I checked, this was a more popular couple (by number of sites) in Japan than even the main character couples. Not that I'm complaining, to me, Hinamori is one of the less interesting characters (not showing up enough doesn't help either) and I much prefer the dynamism between Hitsugaya and Matsumoto anyways.

I wonder why Matsumoto decided to leave the room? Giving Hitsugaya privacy doesn't quite make sense as I'm sure Matsumoto cares about Hinamori's condition as well. Even if she did know it were Hinamori (like most of us have guessed) coming onto the screen, wouldn't she have liked to say hi to her after all these months? Could she have anticipated further that Hinamori would say something to hurt Hitsugaya and didn't want to be there to see that?
Old 2006-04-24, 17:05   Link #47
beeblebrox

Gin is maybe not the guy who control Aizen....
it's possible that he's maybe someone of thr royal guard in mission.
I think that because the autor made a draw with the good guys and ichimaru was here, with byakuya, ichigo, renji, hitsugaya, sado, inoue, ishida and uruhara.
Ichimaru is probably a spy and his 'daicho' can be kurosaki isshin.....

And sorry for my english i'm a french guy
Old 2006-04-24, 17:11   Link #48
beeblebrox

Red face ichimaru is a winner!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Actually, I really wonder, why the author let Hinamori alive. Okay, he probably left her alive, because this is a "no good guy is going to die"-Shounen, however why did he let her wake up?
Obviously she is showing no sign of comprehension therefore there isn't really much use for her in the story anymore.
The only two options could be that she either joins Aizen, which absolutely doesn't fit to her character (however as a "bad guy" she can be killed), or she is really right and Aizen is just beeing forced/manipulated by someone or something, which would be utterly cheap and would Aizen strip of all his coolness.

So I can't really see any logic in bringing her back to the story.
Ichimaru is working with the royal guard and his captain can be kurosaki isshin
Old 2006-04-24, 18:53   Link #49
Uh_huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeblebrox
Gin is maybe not the guy who control Aizen....
it's possible that he's maybe someone of thr royal guard in mission.
I think that because the autor made a draw with the good guys and ichimaru was here, with byakuya, ichigo, renji, hitsugaya, sado, inoue, ishida and uruhara.
Ichimaru is probably a spy and his 'daicho' can be kurosaki isshin.....

And sorry for my english i'm a french guy
Hinamori thinks that Aizen is being controlled by Gin, no one else does. Aizen is probably the top villian of the anime (but going by typical shonen style, there's probably a greater evil).

Your theory on Gin being a royal guard and working for Isshin is such a huge stretch ... I would be surprised if that did actually happen. We do not have much information on what Gin's "true" agendas could be (he did seem a bit sad when he left Matsumoto, so he may be a good guy?) and we know next to nothing about Isshin (except for that fact that he is capable of bankai).

Yeah, I know they are speculations, but at least provide some support for them. Next time, use the edit function instead of double posting. =\
Old 2006-04-25, 03:08   Link #50
123Hamster
Hamster

I believe Hinamori's comment just killed most of the remaining sympathy many readers have for her. It's painful to watch the selfishness of her attitude.
Old 2006-04-25, 09:55   Link #51
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Hamster
I believe Hinamori's comment just killed most of the remaining sympathy many readers have for her. It's painful to watch the selfishness of her attitude.
I feel for her but I feel even more for Hitsugaya. He doesn´t have a nice position at all. As you say it´s very selfish of Hinamori to ask that of Hitsugaya considering the situation he´s in. It´s not like Hitsugaya have the luxury to fight against Aizen trying to not kill him. And if he does kill Aizen who knows what Hinamori will do.

I can understand why his hair is turning grey already.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-04-25, 18:39   Link #52
Legend Ver 2
The Omnipotent One

Just some thoughts. I really think this is becoming like a DBZ anime...similar to what Naruto is going through now with all the talk and stall for 10 chapters before we get one actual chapter of fighting. However, in Bleach, the DBZ similarity is in that they actually use a period of time to train for the final event. I mean in a situation like that, would the enemy really give some leisure time to you to train so you can get more powerful? Ichigo training with the vaizards is reminiscent of DBZ's time chamber.

I'm kinda getting sick of the display of everyone's increasing power, and now everyone seem to have some sort of power relating to hollows (i.e. Chad). This almost reminds me of how super saiyans are exclusive to Goku, then all of a sudden everyone and their mom can turn super saiyan in the next arc. Now it seems like if everyone and their mom went berserk, they can go hollow. This is getting a little annoying.

I remember back in the time of Kenshin, a character's training took place during a story, where the enemy WILL strike and the dramatic effect is even greater because there is no grace period for training since the enemies WILL strike right then and there, and training was done usually during the small but significant battles until the final event.

Anybody feel the same way?
Old 2006-04-25, 23:33   Link #53
Rhys
Interweb crawler

The thing is, it's Aizen who needs the "grace period" and not Ichigo's side. I'm actually wanting Gotei 13 to strike first to Hueco Mundo because what idiot military would wait until their enemy's at their top form? But I was told that shinigami can't physically enter Hueco Mundo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Hamster
Why doesn't she deserve sympathy? She just woke up from a comma and a huge blow to everything she's been believing for the last 40 years. It's natural to be at denial stage. Five stages of emotional response: Denial-Anger-Bargaining-Depression-Acceptance. If I were Yamamoto, I wouldn't grant her that audience with Hitsugaya before I know what exactly she wants to say (and when I know, I sure won't let her because she's gonna tamper with my officer's morale), but Hinamori's reaction is very realistic.

Last edited by Rhys; 2006-04-25 at 23:44.
Old 2006-04-26, 03:09   Link #54
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude
It's easy to figure out what Urahara's refering to when he talked about what Chado's powers are similar to:

Spoiler for asdf:
I think everyone is missing one amusing possibility for Chad's powers. Speaking about Chat he says, "The power you possess is certainly different than that of a Shinigami's or a Quincy's... It is in fact... none other than..."

Perhaps that sentence would be finished, "the King of Heaven's." Yup! What about the possibility that the actual prince of Soul Society is Chad instead of Ichigo? That would certainly be a twist since we are so used the idea that the main character in a shounen anime has to be the fated one. And Kubo likes to twist things. Surely, Kubo knew what everyone would assume about Ichigo's heritage as soon as he published that organizational chart of SS. Perhaps he did that just so that everyone would look left. Then he does a Kansas City Shuffle to the right.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-04-26, 03:38   Link #55
Myname

Chad=mexican
Hollows=mexican

Nuff said.

Bankai means full/complete release, when urahra said Chad will have the power of a bankai, he meant that Chad will learn how to fully use his powers.
Old 2006-04-26, 09:33   Link #56
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Cut Hinamori some slack, she just went through the initial stages of trauma (denial) after being stabbed and waking up from a coma. She obviously woke up because she still wanted to believe Aizen wasn't evil, otherwise she would've died already. The one you should be angry with is the bastard Aizen, who's posioned her mind beyond recovery now.

Her psychological attachment to Aizen means she's destined to be a tragic character, and I do believe KT has plans for her involvement (and Hitsugaya's)that'll make the story interesting overall.
Old 2006-04-26, 09:48   Link #57
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
Her psychological attachment to Aizen means she's destined to be a tragic character, and I do believe KT has plans for her involvement (and Hitsugaya's)that'll make the story interesting overall.
Yeah. At the moment I got to say that the triangular drama between Aizen, Hinamori and Hitsugaya feels more interesting to follow than Ichigo, Rukia and Orihime.

I just hope that they won´t scuffle them too far back to make room for the drama between the three mentioned last. IE. Let Hitsugaya fight Aizen and not Ichigo.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-04-26, 11:20   Link #58
voldy18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Ver 2
Just some thoughts. I really think this is becoming like a DBZ anime...similar to what Naruto is going through now with all the talk and stall for 10 chapters before we get one actual chapter of fighting. However, in Bleach, the DBZ similarity is in that they actually use a period of time to train for the final event. I mean in a situation like that, would the enemy really give some leisure time to you to train so you can get more powerful? Ichigo training with the vaizards is reminiscent of DBZ's time chamber.
The thing is, there is no prove that Aizen will just wait the four months it will take to activate the Hougyoku and do absolutely nothing in that time period. Yes, Yamamoto assumes so, but then again I wouldn't call Aizen exactly 'predictable'.

Even so, I trust KT. I'm sure whatever he has planned will be great, because so far he hasn't disappointed me.

Quote:
I'm kinda getting sick of the display of everyone's increasing power, and now everyone seem to have some sort of power relating to hollows (i.e. Chad). This almost reminds me of how super saiyans are exclusive to Goku, then all of a sudden everyone and their mom can turn super saiyan in the next arc. Now it seems like if everyone and their mom went berserk, they can go hollow. This is getting a little annoying.
Again, there's no prove that Chad is a Hollow or has Hollow powers. For all we know he could be the decendant of a Magic Hunter. They were once mentioned in vol. 5 and said to be relatives of the Quincy. So, who knows? Maybe he's one of them?
Old 2006-04-26, 11:22   Link #59
hi no ken Jebus

Well seems golden week has nothing on the internet so a chapter will be out this week after all.
Old 2006-04-26, 14:48   Link #60
voldy18

Ah, that's why there's a new chapter for Death Note this week... I had wondered, when I saw that.
Closed Thread