AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2003-12-18, 05:47   Link #41
Lancer McCloud
Beliving a sign of Z

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im asking where i can downlaod episodes of the live action sailor moon series for crying out loud
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://bt.base0.net/tv-n/
dont know if this is OK to post but i do it anny way
Lancer McCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 10:51   Link #42
warnold
nerfelwap

Or you could just go to www.animesuki.com hit the "series" link, then "Sailor Moon - Live Action" and see all the links to all the different places where you can find the different versions.

AKA: why are you asking in the forums?

--
-billy-
warnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-20, 07:19   Link #43
ZhouYu
^im with stupid

i watch it.... -_-'' only for Mercury & Mars & Jupiter.... though they all underaged... and goddamn Sailor Moon is Fugly!
ZhouYu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-21, 02:12   Link #44
Sailor_Amalthea
Sailor Scout of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhouYu
i watch it.... -_-'' only for Mercury & Mars & Jupiter.... though they all underaged... and goddamn Sailor Moon is Fugly!
couldnt they have just dyed there hair the propers colours instead of putting wigs on them.

on those sites you gave me for the episodes how do you get them to play do i need something to be able to play them.

what better place to ack then a Sailor moon Forum for information on the show.
Sailor_Amalthea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-21, 04:26   Link #45
Tboz

New to BitTorrent?

Just follow these guides in order...

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=756

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=11

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=175
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-21, 06:07   Link #46
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfD
Smoon fan here. Seen all 200 eps (even the missing ones that were NEVER shown in over here in NA). I kinda liked the live actin series, but i havent been downloading it because I am a somewhat perfectionist. TVN has some fairly bad grammar errors in some of their subs, and that other group who had the good subs was doing that horrible parrody

Anyone know if TVN subs have improved any? Or is there another group doing it?

I love posts like this. </sarcasm>
DekaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-01, 05:32   Link #47
DekaMaster
Banned

Sailor Moon Ep14

Due to the new year. Sailor Moon episode 14 will not air in Japan until January 10th. Just thought I would pass this on.
DekaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-16, 13:21   Link #48
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

Cool, I had to search for this but I wanted to know if anyone else was in love with this show. It is pretty bad, sort of like the first Power Rangers that came on US tv except with an all girl team and cornier fighting but I cant stop watching it. The funniest thing is Luna, everytime I see her I crack up.
SwiftStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-16, 16:52   Link #49
ltorivia485

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftStar
Cool, I had to search for this but I wanted to know if anyone else was in love with this show. It is pretty bad, sort of like the first Power Rangers that came on US tv except with an all girl team and cornier fighting but I cant stop watching it. The funniest thing is Luna, everytime I see her I crack up.
I can't wait to see what kind of relationship Usagi and Mamoru will form in the later episodes. I just love romance...
ltorivia485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-16, 16:54   Link #50
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakumae
Does anyone know how long the series is going to be?
My guess it would be a standard 24,26 episodes long.
Old 2004-01-16, 17:12   Link #51
exedore
Zentradi Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
My guess it would be a standard 24,26 episodes long.
Last I heard was 52...there's release dates set for 13 DVDs of 4 episodes each.
exedore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-16, 17:22   Link #52
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by exedore
Last I heard was 52...there's release dates set for 13 DVDs of 4 episodes each.
52 thats a lot. Thanks for the correction
Old 2004-01-16, 19:39   Link #53
FlyByNite

I actually think the acting has improved somewhat from the senshi from the beginning of the series. Which isn't too surprising considering I don't think any had much acting experience, they were just cast looking japan-wide for girls to play Senshi.

It's still pretty campy, but it's enjoyable. I think the guy playing Kunzite is doing a pretty decent job actually.

Too bad they skipped the Kunzite/Zoicite relationship. Looks like Nephrite/Naru is gone too unless something changes.
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-16, 20:13   Link #54
babbito2k
annoying white bat

The girls picked for this show are all mini-idols and models and actresses and singers. It's not fair to say that they had no experience. They are growing into their roles, that is true. Episode 14 was great insofar as the girls all had to show a lot of love for Usagi - Ami-chan again(!!) was so cute it made my head spin...

It's nice to see people enjoying the cheeziness of the show. I liked the original Ring movie for the same reason, and I am all over this show.

It's all good, too, that people are watching it and getting embarrassed about it and then coming back and watching it the very next week. Eventually these people will be absolutely shameless about enjoying whatever they want to, which is a crucial trait for any anime fan.
babbito2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-16, 23:12   Link #55
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbito2k
The girls picked for this show are all mini-idols and models and actresses and singers. It's not fair to say that they had no experience. They are growing into their roles, that is true. Episode 14 was great insofar as the girls all had to show a lot of love for Usagi - Ami-chan again(!!) was so cute it made my head spin...

It's nice to see people enjoying the cheeziness of the show. I liked the original Ring movie for the same reason, and I am all over this show.

It's all good, too, that people are watching it and getting embarrassed about it and then coming back and watching it the very next week. Eventually these people will be absolutely shameless about enjoying whatever they want to, which is a crucial trait for any anime fan.
That's pretty much how I felt about the cartoon when it came on tv. Embarrased but compelled to watch. That's one of the reasons why I like the live action version, it gives me the same feeling I got when I use to watch the cartoon version. It used to come on way early in the morning so I would set the vcr and tape each day and watch 5 episodes during the weekend. I wish I had saved those tapes.
SwiftStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-16, 23:22   Link #56
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by koki_2706
Perhaps I should set up a poll voting for your favourite Sailor girls....
that be a good idea, go for it
Old 2004-01-28, 12:33   Link #57
ltorivia485

52 acts is not a lot, if you count that there are five seasons to Sailor Moon. (1st Season, R, S, SuperS, Stars). But I highly doubt they will get to Sailor Stars. =)
ltorivia485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 13:25   Link #58
ion

Its Power Rangers for chicks. My 6yr old daughter loves it. I think its retarded
ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 14:09   Link #59
GipFace

Sys 64738

My 6yr old daughter loves it.

Your six-year old daughter can read subtitles at a brisk pace? Or does she only watch the <5 minutes worth of "fighting" in every episode? Mmm ... I can't think of any other live-action girl superhero show, so I guess it's the only thing she can watch. Hee hee!
GipFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 14:14   Link #60
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Quote:
Originally Posted by ion
Its Power Rangers for chicks. My 6yr old daughter loves it. I think its retarded
(*toasts ion*) "Here, here!"

I spent most of the episode pounding my head against the desk (I now have a nice dent in the wood...) in either pain from the mutilation of a fun anime, or at the... well, pretty much everything else.

Then again, maybe I'm just anti-live action.

Cheers, all.
Forsaken102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
magical girl