AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-17, 18:30   Link #41
portgas D ace

hmmm.... surprised that YF didnt say in the end " so that must mean... YF is sasuke" and make up a retarded reason... lol
portgas D ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-12, 23:57   Link #42
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
I agree with everything except the Rasengan part, Naruto mastered Rasengan without Kyuubi.
I dont understand this comparrison. HOw could you compare Sasuke to Yondaime? Sasuke's chakra is more cursed! That's what Kyuubi said. He didn't state anything such as ' more powerful ' or ' stronger. More cursed means that Sasuke's chakra may be more evil than Kyuubi's ( that i agree ) which leaves a possibility that Kyuubi isn't the main enemy ( and perhaps the Uchiha is ).

Sasuke surpresses Kyuubi's chakra and suddenly you blow of and say " mu god He's more powerful than Yondaime..." The fact is, Kyuubi was still under the Shiki Fuu In. Sasuke, Naruto and even Yamato could easily surpress the chakra. THe differences are, Sasuke may have some relations to Kyuubi relating his bloodline.
Naruto in the other hand had always sought to use Kyuubi's chakra. Don't forget that Sandaime was once surprised cause Naruto was capable of using Kyuubi's chakra in a stabile condition ( when he fought Neji in the chuunin exam ). There are many ways to surpress Kyuubi's chakra since he's still influenced by Yondaime's Shiki Fuu In. Remeber Oro using the 5 seals to disrupt Naruto's chakra flow and Kyuubi's chakra flow during the chuunin exam at the Death forest?

You suddenly compare Chidori with Rasengan, don't forget " RASENGAN IS AN UNFINISHED JUTSU !!!!" it's just half of the S level ninjutsu Yondaime was trying to create ( which he couldn't complete thanks to Kyuubi...). Chidori is equal to half of this unfinished ninjutsu ( Rasengan ).

Even the lvl 2 curse seal was equal to one tails Naruto. what would happen if Naruto changed to 2 tails in the valley of the end? Furthermore, even the lvl2 curse seal consumes a lot of chakra.

In the other hand, even Tsunade praised Yondaime as a genius. Do really think that Sasuke could go out against Kyuubi using Chidori? Face it! even if he did have Mangekyou Sharingan, do really believe it'll have great effects on Kyuubi. Say like Amaterasu...even Itachi ran out of chakra after using that technique. LEt's see what would happen if Sasuke went against Kyuubi using AMaterasu ;
S: Uses Lvl 2 curse seal...
K: You dare challenge me?
S: Chidori Nage!!! Raijin!!! Chidori ultimate!!! Chidori what ever!!!! ( hits Kyuubi )
K: damn you wretched human!!!
S: F*** you Kyuubi...feel my MS and blablabla
K: ( MSA hits his feet ) auwww that hurts...( Kyuubi's feet regenerates )...but not enough...
S: ( runs out of Chakra ) oh no.....
K: Nyam ( he eats Sasuke )...that was delicious!!!

Get the picture? Kyuubi has never demonstrated his full potentials since he was prisoned in Naruto. The only person who managed to face him at his fullest potential was Yondaime.

Wanna know what would happen if Sasuke went up against Yondaime ( if he's still alive right now)? Before Sasuke could use his Mangekyou, Yondaime would have used his body flicker, prepared the completed Rasengan, hit him from behind with one lethal blow and game over ( I agree with Wolcik ). Besides, we haven't seen all of Yondaime's ninjutsu yet!!! Keep that in Mind!!!

Finally, don't forget that Yondaime has been through a lot. He's always smiling, but who knows what he felt during the war when he lost his comrades ( including Obito...) sasuke is much of a cry baby who thinks he's the most unfortunate guy in the world. In the other hand, Yondaime had always chose to protectc his beloved and those who are dear to him ( including the village ). That alone is far enough to defeat Sasuke. Just as Tatami said. Sandaime, Jiraiya, Tsunade and even Kyuubi had always spoke highly about Yondaime. Sandaime even learned the essence of sacrificing ones life for the sake of others from him ( volume 14, before using Shiki Fuu In, he explained the concept of Hokage as a pillar and afterwards he said...." just like you did right..." and volume 11 when he taught the children with Iruka about protecting their beloved he also recalled Yonmdaime )

I don't hate Sasuke!!! I don't think i'll be reading Naruto without him. He's the perfect chemistry for Naruto. he plays both the role of friend and rival. I believe later on the two will unite to face the ultimate evil. I luv Sasuke. Unfortunately i'm a Yondaime freak. So i'm really sorry hehehehehe...
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 01:48   Link #43
LoOnatick
1ne Love

Lol..."Sasuke stronger than Yondaime"...comin' from Yellow Flash? Lol....
LoOnatick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 07:57   Link #44
RonaldC

You've exaggerated your points.

Nonetheless, I'm sure Sasuke will become great, as he is one of the main characters.
RonaldC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 09:03   Link #45
Bakaaa

sasuke saw rasengan several times with and without sharringan
and always wondered what that jutsu was ?
it sems he just cant copy it ...
well it has no seal so without beeing told the basics ...
as for yondaime speed jutsu it should be the same as rasengan ( another 4th jutsu btw)
Bakaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 18:16   Link #46
Half Demon
Wanted D or A 300,000,000

lol who the F!!!! said that sasuke could beat yondaime. Sasuke cant even beat his brother itachi then how can someone even think about sasuke beating a ledendary ninja yondaime..... well sauke is proud of being the sharingan user which predicts the moments, well sasuke wont even have chance to open his eye against yondime becasue he would be death before opening his eyes. he movies at the lighting speed..

in the kakashi gaiden yondaime killed 30 to 50 rock ninjas in just seconds, however kishi didnt show he fought them.

yondaime cant be dead cause after fighting kyubi he didnt get to see his body neither his grave or anything since shiki fuu jin watever doesnt vanishes the body or destroyes it.
Half Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 18:49   Link #47
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
I agree with everything except the Rasengan part, Naruto mastered Rasengan without Kyuubi.
Actually, Naruto couldn't had learnt it without Kyuubi dued to the training method he used.

Quote:
in the kakashi gaiden yondaime killed 30 to 50 rock ninjas in just seconds, however kishi didnt show he fought them.
Actually Kishimoto did when yondaime instructed all of his ninjas there to throw the kunais at the enemy; and his jutsu allow him to go to the marked kunais so...

Quote:
In the other hand, even Tsunade praised Yondaime as a genius. Do really think that Sasuke could go out against Kyuubi using Chidori? Face it! even if he did have Mangekyou Sharingan, do really believe it'll have great effects on Kyuubi. Say like Amaterasu...even Itachi ran out of chakra after using that technique. LEt's see what would happen if Sasuke went against Kyuubi using AMaterasu ;
S: Uses Lvl 2 curse seal...
K: You dare challenge me?
S: Chidori Nage!!! Raijin!!! Chidori ultimate!!! Chidori what ever!!!! ( hits Kyuubi )
K: damn you wretched human!!!
S: F*** you Kyuubi...feel my MS and blablabla
K: ( MSA hits his feet ) auwww that hurts...( Kyuubi's feet regenerates )...but not enough...
S: ( runs out of Chakra ) oh no.....
K: Nyam ( he eats Sasuke )...that was delicious!!!
Actually, if Sasuke uses the MA Amaterasu he would make sure all of Kyuubi is in his eyesight (well if he is smart) making sure that all of Kyuubi become annihilated instantly. Now, I am not sure how good Kyuubi's regeneration jutsu is but the question to ask if he can regenerate from disbursed chakra only. Yes, every single one of the MS jutsus are very overpowered.
Old 2006-11-13, 19:04   Link #48
Master Mold
Banned

im not even going to bash any of you i cant belive there a topic like this
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 19:28   Link #49
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Naruto has a summon. Sasuke doesn't. So far, Sasuke doesn't have the MS either. The only real advantage Sasuke has to me is the fact that he's willing to kill Naruto while Naruto isn't willing to kill him. Other than that, Naruto has him beat in every way. I ask you: if you could be Naruto or Sasuke, knowing what you know now, who would you pick? You'd have to kill your best friend to get the MS. But with naruto, every jutsu can be learned and quickly too! I'd rather work on mastering the 9 tailed fox demon within me, maybe becoming friends with it. Talking to the fox and trying to reach an agreement where it won't try and take over my body. You know, playing cards with it at night, and telling it about how cute that Hinata is...I bet that fox is just lonely and like all misunderstood monsters, just wants to be loved....

Sigh...anyway, that'd be my choice. Being sasuke has too many disadvantages
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 02:18   Link #50
Deathwing
what do i know

I think sasuke already surpassed yondaime
naruto is having to learn how to surpass the 4th just to match sasuke so i think it is reasonable to suggest the yondaime has been surpassed by sasuke and if he hasnt yet he soon will be.

Then again if the 4th is really the leader of atuski then everything i just stated is wrong ( i hope not too many people suspect it for it to be a suprise)

forgive my spelling here
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 08:03   Link #51
Axis
Yuusha-Oh

Send a message via MSN to Axis Send a message via Yahoo to Axis
The current state Sasuke won't ever in a million chance beat, say kyubi-attack condition Yondaime. Not unless he gets even more powerful and turns over a new leaf.
Axis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 08:36   Link #52
vietpimp

I think YF just wants attention and wants people to praise Yondaime so he made up this stupid topic. Its called reverse psychology.
vietpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 12:06   Link #53
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietpimp View Post
I think YF just wants attention and wants people to praise Yondaime so he made up this stupid topic. Its called reverse psychology.
Or he is really confused...there is NO way even MS will be enough to kill the Kyuubi.

A snake (Oro) is already 10.000x bigger then a human.
A boss summoning is 5-10x bigger then Oro's normal snakes.
And the Kyuubi is just as big or slightly bigger (1-2x) then a Boss Summoning..

The Sannin on their boss creatures are like tiny insects on a human body.

Do you even think that the hole that Itachi made can even become 1000x bigger? Especially if a small hole from 10ft wide, 20 ft in height...drains him so much.

Then dont forget the instant healing that the Kyuubi controls + endless chakra.
Hah....i dont even want to see what'll happen if the fight eachother.
Old 2006-11-14, 12:10   Link #54
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietpimp View Post
this is, byfar ,the only true answer to this topic.

tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 21:44   Link #55
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

This Amaterasu... it just doesn't impress me. I'd rather have Kimimaro's ultimate attack or Kakashi's new MS.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 02:31   Link #56
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
This Amaterasu... it just doesn't impress me. I'd rather have Kimimaro's ultimate attack or Kakashi's new MS.
I actually like AMaterasu even though we haven't seen it directly in the manga. But I'm pretty sure it's just like Kakashi's MS. the differences are, Itachi's MS Amaterasu burns while Kakashi's sends its target to a different dimension. I like Kimimaro too he's just too cool!
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 19:19   Link #57
Supergogeta 2

no i'm sure yondaime is way stonger
Supergogeta 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 19:52   Link #58
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
scary... and i thought yellow flash rose from his grave.
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 01:42   Link #59
gameoffreak8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Yondaime can use Hiraishin no jutsu.

Uh huh. So? Sharingan may be able to copy Hiraishin, as it isn't a bloodline ability.
Sasuke already gained insane speed anyway, so Yondaime's jutsu isn't a problem.
Sharingan can see the seals and predict movements, so Yondaime can't surprise him,
which is the primary advantage of Hiraishin, to surprise the enemy and ambush him.

Sasuke is the young lion, with more potential than Itachi in his eyes. Yondaime is inferior.
Ah, so Sharingan may be able to copy Rasengan, right? If he can, I am wondering he can use Rasengan with one hand easily then?
gameoffreak8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 02:14   Link #60
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Sense this is a pointless thread I will make a pointless comment.

Does it bother anyone else that the Quincy on Bleach has the same voice as Sasuke and that they look the same.

I mean c'mon, at least try and do something a little different my goodness...
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote