AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-13, 10:12   Link #41
UPR

well if they keep doing fillers like this until they get back to the original story then i guess it's okay it keeps us entertained till then. Still I do hope they get back to the plot pretty soon
Old 2007-07-13, 22:33   Link #42
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

One word to desribe this epsiode awesome . Being an Ikkaku and Mizuho fan watching this episode was a delight. Also the Renji training angle is nicely used
Old 2007-07-14, 03:45   Link #43
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Only complaint about this episode was the pacing and the art style. Throughout the whole story i found it very hard to believe that this was bleach. The pacing was very rapid, which made the whole episode very wierd to watch. The art style was pretty varied, but what bothered me most was urahara's retarded face. Or more like the art style during that scene. wtf?

Besides, why did renji have to release his freaking bankai to attack a menos?
Old 2007-07-14, 05:48   Link #44
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
Practice and he wanted the fight to be over quickly? Given it has been stated that a captian can take a gillian menos with out breaking a sweat, and most likely a vc could too, what happend to that Menos was pure over kill. Yumichika and Hitsugaya never even got to do anything and it looked like Renji and Ikkaku were the only ones to get thier atacks in before it fell.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-07-14, 07:53   Link #45
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Whatever the people who liked this episode said... I agree with them.

Did the preview scare anybody else? O____o
Old 2007-07-14, 12:05   Link #46
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
This episode wasn't bad. It's quite funny but I'm just not into Ikkaku. Although the last episode was better for me, this one is still on my top fillers list.
Old 2007-07-14, 13:09   Link #47
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
Only complaint about this episode was the pacing and the art style. Throughout the whole story i found it very hard to believe that this was bleach. The pacing was very rapid, which made the whole episode very wierd to watch. The art style was pretty varied, but what bothered me most was urahara's retarded face. Or more like the art style during that scene. wtf?

The Urahara part was the most funniest one. I loved his face. It was so hilarious.
I think the pacing was just perfect , it's a filler after all.
Old 2007-07-14, 18:48   Link #48
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by max2k View Post
animation and drawing style is getting badly and more badly, i can only guess that they outsourced the new filer episodes and the original animation team is working on the next movie.

like some one said before i don't can stand the vocals of the ED. the singer can't hold a note.

only good thing is they making comedy filers and not bad mini filler arcs. i enjoined the bounty arc some how, but don't can stand the drop in animation quality i see this time. i don't get it, that they don't managed to hit the normal character appearance one time this episode. maybe is time for me drop this series until filers are over.
What in Aizen's name were you watching? You musta squashed a bug on your monitor of something if you think it was visually poor this ep...I can prolly give you 30+ manga-eps that are animated worse than this ep...To not atleast find the animation decent this ep is to have no eyes...

Greatest facial expressions ever in a BLEACH episode!! It was like watching an episode of GTO or Desert Punk when it came to the over-exaggerated facial renderings...Ikkaku is becoming a god in these non-manga eps xD...I mean the animation was over-the top goodness, the comedy was beyond on-point, and the action was cool too...I'm just waiting for Hitsugawa to beat somebody's face in for teasing him...They got him again this ep and his reaction to it was hilarious (with the face he makes) aswell as the picture of him as a grade-schooler (Can't believe Ikkaku was bribing him with toys and Candy like he was Near from DN)...Wasn't even mad the fake Menos Grande fight wasn't that long because it gave us time to watch Ikkaku go ballistic on these kids with a wooden sword...haha...

Uraharra with the lolipop OWNED and I knew people would be using that for an avy the moment I saw it...Mod souls were funny too if not extremely metrosexual^^...Yeah I know Ichigo seems to be lost in some black-hole right now, but these last 2 one-hit wonder eps have been dope; this one was a winner for me as it filled my cup with an equal portion of comedy, action, and visual goodness...What more can you ask from an ep not dealing with the main storyline?? Message to Bleach makers: No-more mini-arcs, just keep these one-and-done episodic gems coming...
Old 2007-07-15, 08:32   Link #49
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Bleach 133

Agreed. The special effects for the exaggerated, contorted, and distorted facial expressions were the cream of the episode.

In fact that's how DEEN should had pull the right timing for the effect when they animated the Meakashi-hen chapter in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Keigo's sister wild and feral face effects made her more frightening and scary than Shion was at Meakashi-hen.
And I can make the comparison, since both wear a pony-tail.

And how can you bribe a tenth division captain?
Bait him with toys and snacks, of course.

Plus the effects made Urahara to look as a very cool bastard. A bastard, indeed, but a cool one.

It's time for Shinigami's Cup "Golden"
Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-16, 10:34   Link #50
UchihaJustin
Itachi lied... I DID IT!!

Hmm, the episode was pretty funny. My favorite part is when Hitsugya found out why he was in the kendo outfit. But of course, it was just filler. And i cannot take filler. I hate the stuff. Ever since the Naruto fillers, THAT WERE ALWAYS GARBAGE! But i kinda like the Bleach fillers, even though they put ME to sleep, im always laughing at the end.
Old 2007-07-16, 23:55   Link #51
Lendial

they demean those poor menos, when we first saw one it was like OMFG BADASS UBERHOLLOW CALL TEH ELITE GUARDS. now they are just filler fodder.
Old 2007-07-17, 02:10   Link #52
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Finally!

This is what I´ve wanted to see in fillers since they began. Bleach going Fumoffu style. And with my favourite the ever so badass Ikkaku in the main part. This is by far the best single filler episode that the Bleach anime team has created.

Ikkaku for the win!

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2007-07-17, 05:26   Link #53
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
they demean those poor menos, when we first saw one it was like OMFG BADASS UBERHOLLOW CALL TEH ELITE GUARDS. now they are just filler fodder.
That happens all the time in shounen XD

ep 1: OMG IT's a hollow! OMG I NEARLY GOT KILLED! WHAT A CLOSE SHOT!
ep 20: 250, 251, 252.... 3 more hollows and ill go and sleep.... *yawn*

or for shinigami

ep 1: OMG ITS A SHINIGAMI! OMG CAN I DEFEAT ONE?
ep 20: ICHIGO, STOP, HE'S A VC, YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY DEFEAT ONE!
ep 50: "bash bash bash" 3 vcs.... de-*yawn*-ad.

Ive been noticing a wierd trend among shounen. The grunts alawys start out stupid, can't talk. After awhile, they start evolving and gain self-consciousness. YAWN.
Old 2007-07-17, 18:38   Link #54
Nuzzles

WTF is with the faces in this episode?! Oh man.
Old 2009-02-18, 14:14   Link #55
Meisterdieb

Hilarious episode, true comedy!

How "real" are the shinigami golden cup omakes? Are they a part of the continuity or are they separate?

Cause I wonder why Sqad 12 would change the soul candies just on a whim of Yachiru... then again, she pretty much runs SS anyway.

About the soul candies used in this episode: all of the mod souls semmed kinda contrary to the shinigamis normal behaviour. Toushiro being indecisive, Yumichiko "being ugly", etc.
All, that is, except Matsumoto's, I think. Her modsoul seemed to be a more extreme version of her (at least, that's what I got from watching her in the early episodes - she seems a lot more easy-going and party-girl than in the later ones).

Also, a few episodes earlier when she left her gigai in that shop and the modsoul started making out with the clerk, she didn't seem surprised at what the modsoul was trying to do. And I seem to remember her saying that she specifically chose that modsoul persona.

As well as her trying to seduce Ichigo into letting her stay at his house. Doesn#t she say something like "no man has ever refused"...?
Closed Thread