AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-07-14, 13:57   Link #41
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
This was good pretty good fun. Spider made things fairly entertaining. You get a bit of nice action, a somewhat masochistic/yandere Spider, and there's a fairly entertaining conflict. Even got to see a bit more of what Makoto can do right now. Although also fair to say if he snaps it won't always be in his benefit. While he did unleash a powerful attack on the Spider it didn't matter since he ran out of gas and was helpless when she regenerated. No point emptying the mana tank if you don't win first.

Props again to Tsukuyomi who is a pretty awesome god.
Old 2021-07-14, 17:23   Link #42
Huh...?

So far the flow of the plot for the two episodes is quite good.
While they did skip out some stuff (compared to Manga, as there is no Light Novel translation to compare with).
But those skips didn't really create much issue with overall flow of the story.

And, if anyone interested
- Episode 1 covered the plot of Manga Chapter 1-4.
- Episode 2 covered the plot of Manga Chapter 5-7.

On a side note, AlphaPolis had launched a English localizing App called "Alpha Manga" for Android & iOS, and is releasing Official translation for the TsukiMichi Manga through it (they just started it this month). So, if anyone interested, they can check that App (all chapters are currently available for "Free Read").

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-14, 22:09   Link #43
scififan

The dragon girl has the same skill as the goddess. She can create an isekai inside the isdekai of the goddess. After her contract, her isekai becomes a futile land. As they travel on the road, they have a portable home and portable city at their disposal. The dragon girl can watch the TV show by watching the TV. Sometimes, she found the guy's memory of playing galgames.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-16, 05:57   Link #44
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
The dragon girl has the same skill as the goddess. She can create an isekai inside the isdekai of the goddess. After her contract, her isekai becomes a futile land.
Actually that's incorrect.

The "Pocket Dimension" Skill is actually quite common for really powerful beings, and not just exclusive to Shin/Shen or Goddess.
Also, before contract, that "Demiplane/Subspace" was an empty void without any land, air or water (let alone life).

Old 2021-07-16, 20:56   Link #45
Twi

You know what, I'd give this Isekai all the credit in the world if he actually entered into a relationship with the Orc Girl without a contract. Subvert the standards of beauty rather than having others bend to your own.
Old 2021-07-16, 23:27   Link #46
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
You know what, I'd give this Isekai all the credit in the world if he actually entered into a relationship with the Orc Girl without a contract. Subvert the standards of beauty rather than having others bend to your own.
I'm still viewing her as a Main Heroine .
Old 2021-07-21, 10:31   Link #47
Frontier

Maybe we can forgive the lack of consent if it means getting a cute spider-girl absolutely smitten and dedicated to you? Although she also sometimes sounds like she wants to devour you .

Shen...I mean, Tomoe seems like the retainer who likes talking for her master and getting things done .

Tomoe is a perfect name for a female samurai as Tomoe styles herself as, and Mio is a really cute name and fitting for her .

Makoto's civilization is building up fast, even including Tomoe's lizard followers and Mio's masochistic spider-people, and they even democratically elected his title as "Young Master" .

So...I'm guessing from the Dwarf's reception to Makoto not working with the Goddess that she benefits all humans, to the point where they all look beautiful and attractive, while not caring a lick about the monsters. Not only that, she made sure Makoto landed in this Earth unable to actually communicate with actual humans. What a rotten Goddess .

Poor Makoto can't speak the human language and is so powerful he gets mistaken for several Demon Lords at once...but at least he's learned to hear and read it, and can project what he wants to say, and has found a way to mask his presence well enough in human society .

Tomoe and Mio's adventuring outfits are pretty nice, although it's a shame Tomoe has to cover up those glorious boobs .

I guess it's time for the classic Isekai adventuring pasttime of joining an adventurers guild, and Mio and Tomoe are super high level, while Makoto (masking his magic and everything) is lowest ranked. Gotta start somewhere .

Poor Tomoe get stuck with bodyguard duty while Makoto takes Mio out on a night on the town...although Tomoe is getting to live out her samurai fantasy at least .
Old 2021-07-21, 13:31   Link #48
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Well, things are definitely moving along . That space really is set to turn into one heck of a city as time goes on. They've got the bodies and now they've got the builders to make it happen. They've even settled on their setup with Makoto being the "Young Master" of their civilization .

Though I do get his desire to interact with humans a bit. Unfortunately he's really got to jump through hoops to even get started. That Goddess is a real pain. Verbal communication seems too tough to handle in the short term. All the more of a pain since clearly the Goddess has the humans all looking fantastic.

I can't tell if the scrolls just can't read Makoto at all or if he does actually have levels to gain. He was already level 1 when he went out and smoked Tomoe so who knows. It does make sense that the scrolls rate Mio a bit higher. It could be her name was more appropriate for powering her up or she was really a bit stronger. Considering Tomoe wasn't likely to beat Makoto in a fight while Mio managed to hang in there against Makoto that kind of makes sense.
Old 2021-07-21, 14:34   Link #49
Tenzen12

To be fair, Tomoe seem to more or less won previous skirmish with Mio (Not to mention Tsukyomis power that Makoto uses is basically hard counter to her illusions and space entrapment). Either way, Mio definitely has more in raw stats, that much is true.
Old 2021-07-21, 20:35   Link #50
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Up until Episode 3 so far, it looks fun and entertaining. Tomoe and Mio are names that really suit the 2 retainers very well in terms of the way they present themselves to him. The human community in this world fits the viewpoint of the goddess who only wants pretty things to be associated with her. Curious to see how the different it is like underneath the looks of the human race in this world.

I presume it's only 1 cour? Considering how sparse this season's offerings are to my preference, I'll continue watching this series
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-22, 02:36   Link #51
scififan

So, new groups are joining the city.

The dragon girl invited her underlings, the lizardmen, to settle in the city.

The spider girl ordered her children, spiderwomen(?), to settle in the city.

The guy decides to explore the path his parents had taken, while they were in the isekai. He is despised by humans, so he puts on the mask. Even he is strong, he finds that he cannot heal himself. Since the spider girl is the physical manifestation of primitive nature's destructive force, she can regenerate herself. However, her power is unable to help him out. The dragon girl is the primitive dweller of the world. She and the pig girl are able to helps him with their magic. The overpowered guy has the weakness. It troubles him. However, this Achilles' heel keeps the "game" in balance?

The first town he enters overcharges traelers. The dragon girl's intiutively thinks the town has skeletons in the closet. She is on her way to dig up a secret. She must watched too many samurai TV shows. She thinks she is shogun or shogun's agent. The spider girl accompanies the guy around town. Since the dragon girl promises that the spider girl can have the guy's first time, she is building up the mood. A smaller girl appears before them.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-28, 10:29   Link #52
Frontier

Well, Isekai Heroines come in all types, up to and including a possessive Spider Girl Heroine who is even concerned about a little girl taking her young master's interest .

Tomoe finally gets to live out her fantasy of being a samurai of justice, but since she doesn't know her strength she winds up killing them all...well, except for the woman so we can get a scene of Makoto unveiling her big boobs. So....good job Tomoe, I guess? No food or bed for you though .

Well, turns out the town is rotten as Rinon and her sister were extorted by the guild and then turned prisoner/slave by the top adventurers. Humans can be as monstrous as monsters .

Is Toa looking like Hasegawa a complete coincidence? Could she have perhaps gone through a reincarnation Isekai situation ?

The one thing Tomoe and Mio can agree on is that they won't broker any insult to their Young Master, and so they basically kill all the bad guys and inadvertently free all their prisoners...and in their competition end up razing the entire town, which probably won't help Makoto's reputation. At least he can shoot them into a sky as punishment for their going overboard .
Old 2021-07-28, 15:40   Link #53
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Is Toa looking like Hasegawa a complete coincidence? Could she have perhaps gone through a reincarnation Isekai situation
To be clear, its just a coincidence that Toa looks like Hasegawa.
Though for a coincidence, both of them "look, sound and behave" the same way (except Toa having red hair).

Makoto already mentions that in the episode.

Last edited by Huh...?; 2021-07-28 at 15:55.
Old 2021-07-30, 01:42   Link #54
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

The nice thing with the Toa situation is that they have set up pretty easily that there's next to no chance that she's connected to Hasegawa. The isekai transition in this show is akin to teleportation not reincarnation. It's just one heck of a coincidence. One that was useful of course. If not for that similarity I'm not sure Makoto would have hurried her rescue as quickly. And she really was in a horrible state. Not sure she would have lasted much longer.

Of course the cost to it was the town being wrecked. But that's how it goes. Not that everyone in that town had to be corrupt. But there was enough.

Funny enough that Makoto could use a technique that lets him 'fake' his level. Not that is an immediate concern, but it might be useful in the future. But anyone that would know about that got wrecked or sent flying so I guess that's out for the time being.
Old 2021-07-30, 07:10   Link #55
moridin84
Custom User Title

Mio and Tomoe murdering the entire population of the town is waved away with a gag.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-30, 12:57   Link #56
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Mio and Tomoe murdering the entire population of the town is waved away with a gag.
I am sure it is just like GI Joe and all the townspeople had parachutes just like Tomoe was hitting people with the back of her blade so there was no harm done.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-04, 10:29   Link #57
Frontier

Well, it was nice of Makoto and company to take up the good adventurers who were left behind and travel with them. And thankfully Tomoe's made sure everybody but the sisters think random monsters were the ones who destroyed the village...which is true, to a certain extent .

Mio jealous of anyone getting close to her young master...but she's simple enough that some positive reinforcement and praise will get her back in a good mood .

Toa has Hasegawa's cute face and big boobs...although harvesting insects for materials kind of kills the attraction no matter what .

Poor Makoto is so powerful, but his level makes everyone thinks his accomplishments are the tools and not his own .

Smart cards from the guild? Kind of stick out in this Isekai fantasy setting .

Never expected to see Makoto arm-wrestle against a loli Dwarf with huge arms, but there you go .

Mio was preparing herself to get bedded by Makoto and then he just goes straight to bed. Maybe she should've burned the other bed, but that probably would have gotten her a smack from Makoto .

Emma is tough when it comes to making sure her young master isn't acting below his high-level station .

Makoto is the only person who can make rings and clothes that would kill any other person look stylish and functional .

Wow, Alke who can't transform like Mio can clean up nicely and look cute when they want to .

So...what's up with Rembrandt? Why is Kazuhiko Inoue (?) dismissing Makoto so much ?
Old 2021-08-04, 14:11   Link #58
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Not sure why he can't talk to the elf girl... Technically, he should be able to talk to her.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-04, 22:52   Link #59
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I love how everyone has a good feel for how to handle Mio at this point. Praise and talk about the clearly powerful bond between her and Makoto. Piece of cake .

Although shows the power of a cute character design. I'm feeling bad for Mio that she hasn't been able to progress things to the degree that she'd like. I'd say you can't rush these things. But it has been months and things probably won't progress much unless she pushes the subject a bit. Not easily done to be fair since the whole giant spider battle thing is not quickly forgotten .

Not sure what to say about the end of the episode. That was a bit odd.
Old 2021-08-05, 00:47   Link #60
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Not sure why he can't talk to the elf girl... Technically, he should be able to talk to her.
He has to maintain his facade of being a mute merchant and not a monster with the power of five demon lords.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote