AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-01, 13:05   Link #41
Dix11

It has been stated already more than once that Naruto has special healing ability due to the nine tails and therefore really only needs a good nights sleep or so to fully recover from any damage. Thats why Naruto doesnt have extended stays in the hospital like the others do. Plus, Sasuke and Kakashi were in the hospital with what is essentially brain damage that put them into a coma, and Lee had some spinal cord damage or something...Naruto shouldnt have healed after Kabuto finished with him, but he did heal, so its pretty safe to assume Naruto is the Wolverine and wont need much medical attention.
Dix11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 13:08   Link #42
Negs

Berzerker Claw Barrage~!
Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 13:12   Link #43
Satoru

Translation:
Spoiler:

Remember, a ninja dies when he's out of all chakra...so I guess Naruto will stay in the hospital for quite a while...
Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 13:14   Link #44
Yogi

Naruto doesn't look too injured, I can't even see any blood coming out of his wound. Then again, there is the whole "lying on his back motionless as the light slowly fades" thing.

It's a good thing Sasuke decided to wear his forehead protector after all, despite his saying that Naruto wouldn't be able to touch his head. If he hadn't been wearing it, he'd have one hell of a headache.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 13:17   Link #45
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi
Naruto doesn't look too injured, I can't even see any blood coming out of his wound. Then again, there is the whole "lying on his back motionless as the light slowly fades" thing.
Jejej you do not need External Bleeding to be seriusley injured, is the same as when he fought Kabuto.......
Old 2004-10-01, 13:18   Link #46
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Kakashi arrived at the scene?
How can he get there this fast.. shouldn't Shikamaru, Lee, Gaara & Co. arrive hours earlier?
After all their mission isn't over yet, so they shouldn't sit somewhere in the woods having a tea party.
No, their fights are all happening simultaneously. Just because they end first in the manga doesn't mean that when the manga goes to focus on Kiba, Shikamaru and Lee Naruto and Sasuke are just sitting around off-panel just sort of whistling and waiting for their cue to go on stage.

Kakashi's also assumed to have bolted off sometime after Lee...we just don't know how much later. It could be 15-20 minutes. It could be an hour or two, but Kakashi has the benfit of Pakkun's tracking.

Assume the events are happening near the same time as each other, and it all makes sense.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 13:21   Link #47
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoru
Translation:
Spoiler:
What does Sasuke say on page 12 when he's looking down at Naruto?
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 13:22   Link #48
Yogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Jejej you do not need External Bleeding to be seriusley injured, is the same as when he fought Kabuto.......
The Chidori isn't exactly an internal injury type of weapon. It's designed to cut.
Old 2004-10-01, 13:25   Link #49
Asuran420

I like how this is going, I guess Sasuke does think naruto is dead and will obtain the mangeyou, Obviously Naruto had some much power pumped through im it wore him out to the max, who knows but i like this chapter alot.
Asuran420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 13:31   Link #50
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi
The Chidori isn't exactly an internal injury type of weapon. It's designed to cut.
Yeah..but im not saiyng that the internal bleeding was cause by the chidori.....

besides he dont have a phisicall wound visible of that chidori, and we do not know if this "Black Chidori" clashing with The Kyuby Chakra will have the same effect as a Normal chidori Clashing in to a normal boddy thats not cover with a demon fox chakra..........
Old 2004-10-01, 13:32   Link #51
thelightandthedark
Ninja Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuran420
I like how this is going, I guess Sasuke does think naruto is dead and will obtain the mangeyou, Obviously Naruto had some much power pumped through im it wore him out to the max, who knows but i like this chapter alot.
I agree. My impression was the Sasuke thought Naruto is dead and is paying his respects to him. He is not so cold hearted that he would stab him just to be sure, but unless I am missing something from the txt translation I read it seems that Sasuke believes Naruto is dead. In the end it finishes with this line.

"There, Waiting for Kakashi is "the worst ending" Naruto...... Dead?!"
Even the manga leaves it as a possible outcome.
thelightandthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 13:34   Link #52
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelightandthedark
I agree. My impression was the Sasuke thought Naruto is dead and is paying his respects to him. He is not so cold hearted that he would stab him just to be sure, but unless I am missing something from the txt translation I read it seems that Sasuke believes Naruto is dead. In the end it finishes with this line.

"There, Waiting for Kakashi is "the worst ending" Naruto...... Dead?!"
Even the manga leaves it as a possible outcome.
Yeah,, it is obvius that Sasuke thinks that Naruto is dead, maybe the so called "Yaoi" panel, it was sasuke cheking if Naruto was really dead........
Old 2004-10-01, 13:36   Link #53
Hokage Ace

Naruto isnt out of it cuz of the hits he got but cuz he used more chakra than his body can handle, just like when he passed out cuz he used all his chakra trying to learn the rasengan.
Hokage Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 13:43   Link #54
Captain_Dope

You do know right if Naruto dies, its the end of the show?
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 13:49   Link #55
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Dope
Nah. He can just be "dead" and then come back to life. Like they did with the Voltron series.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 13:49   Link #56
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Well technically Yes...but the writer can do wathever he likes...he can kill Naruto...and still go with the series...he can Kill Naruto and change the Anime Name to Sasuke..or Sakura there is a million of posibbilities with Naruto dead.............But then again all of that it just plain crap.......
Old 2004-10-01, 14:00   Link #57
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Well technically Yes...but the writer can do wathever he likes...he can kill Naruto...and still go with the series...he can Kill Naruto and change the Anime Name to Sasuke..or Sakura there is a million of posibbilities with Naruto dead.............But then again all of that it just plain crap.......
How many mangas/animes have you read/seen that the main character dies then the serie changes name ? 0o
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 14:01   Link #58
yinstro

Quote:

hard to say at this point whether sasuke thinks naruto is dead. that being said time elapsed since his possible death may not be that long, the brain can still survive up to 10 minutes wo oxygen in our world. So kakashi maybe able to revive him even if he is dead. Btw if he is dead it would appear to be from lack of chakra he doesnt seem to have any extra wounds.

If hes alive.. looking back at the panel where the hands touched it appears he closed his fingers before the finishing blow, but hard to tell with such a little drawing. so its possible once naruto damaged his head protector, sasuke decided not to finish him. It does appear as well from the flashback they have reached some type agreement, maybe the vision of them as kids is to show the idea of understanding someone based on how they fight. Anyhow, the next few issues should be interesting, hopefully they will tie many loose ends, instead of time skipping and sorting the loose ends out much later
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 14:07   Link #59
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
How many mangas/animes have you read/seen that the main character dies then the serie changes name ? 0o

ummmmmmmm
do you know the meaning of Sarcasm?
and BTW, there is always a first time for everithing...think outside the box.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
hard to say at this point whether sasuke thinks naruto is dead. that being said time elapsed since his possible death may not be that long, the brain can still survive up to 10 minutes wo oxygen in our world. So kakashi maybe able to revive him even if he is dead. Btw if he is dead it would appear to be from lack of chakra he doesnt seem to have any extra wounds.
Yeah, rigth now its hard to say..but the Panels give that impresion..at least for me.
Old 2004-10-01, 14:12   Link #60
Yogi

Quote:
In Neil Gaiman's graphic novel "Black Orchid", Black Orchid dies in the first scene. Then again, that was a bit on the artsy side. Still, Naruto has had enough of an impact that one can, theoretically, spend the rest of the series exploring the impact that Naruto has on the village, his legacy so to speak.

Chances of tha happening: Highly unlikely. Still a possibility though.