Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-10-04, 02:18   Link #41
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
uhhh shika CLEARLY prepped for that fight.
exploading tags, hole. basically the only way to stop an unbeatable person is to blow them to pieces and bury them
and the blood capsul.
i dont think it showed his ability and i frankly dont liek shika because i dont like batman.
batman beats superman because batman has kryptonite gaaaay
I always figured an alternative would've been for Shikamaru to off Hidan in a way similar to Pride's death in the FMA anime. If you can't simply *KILL* someone like Hidan then you can incinerate them until there's nothing left
Old 2007-10-04, 02:25   Link #42
Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax View Post
I agree that the heavy Konoha influence (even with Pein; AND Konan for that matter has ties with Jiraiya and Orochimaru) can get tiringly; but it does make character connections stronger. A good example would be Itachi. If he was some random joe that slaughtered the Uchiha clan and Sasuke is still seeking out revenge; it just won't bring the same impact.

Looking Closely at Akatsuki

(Madara), Orochimaru, Itachi - Konoha
Pein, Konan - Rain Village
Deidara - Earth Village
Kisame - Mist Village
Hidan, Kakuzu - ???
Zetsu - Grass Village
Sasori - Sand Village

I would say it was allocated fairly well.
Kakuzu is from Hidden Waterfall, which village Hidan is from isnt that clear.

Also found some scans

Spoiler:
Old 2007-10-04, 02:45   Link #43
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Right...where the heck is Zetsu? We havent seen him since he had to eat someone i think...perhaps Hidan killed him.

Zetsu Appears!!
Zetsu 1#: ....
Hidan: Took you long enough bastard!
Zetsu 2#: Jummy! (Starts to eat his blown pieces)
Hidan: Hey what the!
Hidan: I'll Kill you!! What are you doing!!
Old 2007-10-04, 04:03   Link #44
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Right...where the heck is Zetsu? We havent seen him since he had to eat someone i think...perhaps Hidan killed him.
He was the one who announced Deidara, Sasuke and possibly Tobi's death. Pein just commented on it.
But I am not sure it's official he is from the Grass. He looks like a plant, but his forehead protector has yet to be seen.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 05:46   Link #45
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Well it seems like the spoiler is slowly revealing to be true. Aside from the spoiler scans which blain found,

Spoiler:

EDIT:

This is a translation of most of the spoiler scans that are out,

Spoiler for Naruto 373 Spoiler:

I wonder if this is Kishimoto's attempt to finally, beat down on the Sharingan / Uchiha godliness.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-10-04 at 06:26. Reason: Bigger and better enhanced picture, more info.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 06:24   Link #46
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Well it seems like the spoiler is slowly revealing to be true. Aside from the spoiler scans which blain found,

[spoiler]

I cropped / enlarged and, enhanced the original scan, the half face you see next to the shadowy figure is Jiraiya, in essence the image of the shadowy figure is thought of by Jiraiya after seeing Nagato's eyes. I just wanted to make that clear so people wouldn’t jump to conclusions about who the person next to the shadowy figure was. This shadowy figure is said to be Rikudō (Rikudou) Sennin, the supposed creator of all modern Ninjutsu. >_>; Heh he seems to have Prayer beads around his neck, which is not surprising considering his Kekkai Genkai's connection with "Buddha".
Well, I had very serious doubts but....there you have it. The granddaddy of all ninja

Rikudou-Sennin, is it me or does he appear to have fox ears on his head or maybe horns? Is not he not completely human?

This revelation makes me think about what role Pein will ultimately play. He follows Madara, but his background really is much more impressive. He has a doujutsu supposedly more powerful than Sharingan and he is the descendant of what could be a shinobi-demon. Maybe the roles will switch again and Pein will eventually end up being a bigger threat than Madara.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 07:10   Link #47
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Well, I had very serious doubts but....there you have it. The granddaddy of all ninja

Rikudou-Sennin, is it me or does he appear to have fox ears on his head or maybe horns? Is not he not completely human?

This revelation makes me think about what role Pein will ultimately play. He follows Madara, but his background really is much more impressive. He has a doujutsu supposedly more powerful than Sharingan and he is the descendant of what could be a shinobi-demon. Maybe the roles will switch again and Pein will eventually end up being a bigger threat than Madara.
That could very well be a possibility, i've thought of that very idea too.
Old 2007-10-04, 07:59   Link #48
Rahan

Once again, Konohan are way way too nice.

After discovering Nagato's background, Jiraiya should have either killed him or brought him back to Konoha for analyzis. Raising and training such a guy from an ENEMY village is just insane.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 07:59   Link #49
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

So i was right afterall then....this doujutsu may be worse to face then a Sharingan.

That means the 3 great doujutsu are (almost certainly):

Rinnegan
Byakugan
Sharingan
Old 2007-10-04, 08:33   Link #50
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
So i was right afterall then....this doujutsu may be worse to face then a Sharingan.

That means the 3 great doujutsu are (almost certainly):

Rinnegan
Byakugan
Sharingan
How come madara is in charge then
i think sharingan still rules them all
Old 2007-10-04, 08:35   Link #51
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
can he have a some connections to the tailed beast too? more specifically kyuubi? since he does look like a fox. even though it seems to appear that kishimoto is trying to make the sharingran appear less powerful. but he can turn and say that the byakugan is a descendant of rinnegan, and sharingran is descendant of byakugan, making sharingran more powerfull since it has some traits of the previous two
Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 09:13   Link #52
Mists

My my, Jiaraya's students are all over the place and such geniuses! So we can only expect no less from Naruto?

What of Oro's students or Tsunade (we were never shown she taught anyone though). But Anko and such.....are Oro's students not that good?

It seems like this entire manga is now "Jiaraya's fantastic students!"

I mean with the 4th fighting, and now Pein...of course maybe Naruto.....the whole story revolves around his students.

I can't believe Jiaraya took on teaching some Rain nins, it really isn't his character! But I knew way back when the leader was introduced...that he had to be connected to Konoha somehow. And it turns out Tobi is too, but of course Obito came from Konoha!
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 09:45   Link #53
tkdtiger

Well obviously the Sharingan will have play a role, but do you think with this new revelation that the Byakugan will play another role as well?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 10:10   Link #54
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Well obviously the Sharingan will have play a role, but do you think with this new revelation that the Byakugan will play another role as well?
idk maybe it played a role in the past. but i don't see neji or hinita becoming such important characters. then again i might be wrong.

Spoiler for stupid theory:
Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 10:34   Link #55
prolifik

I know that this may be an "out there" theory, but maybe this is Kishi's way of explaining why Kabuto's eyes turned red at the chunnin exams. He could have the rinnegan but doesn't know how to use it and later on during his fight he will show them.

It's probably way off, but it's just a thought.
prolifik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 10:48   Link #56
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

did any1 see the new spoiler?

Spoiler:
Old 2007-10-04, 11:34   Link #57
tennis1690

so now we know more abot Pein (Nagato), however what happened to Yahiko? Who do Pein's six bodies belong to? Where they previous Akatsuki members? Were they just very powerful shinobi whom Pein has defeated in the past?
tennis1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 11:40   Link #58
shaselai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis1690 View Post
so now we know more abot Pein (Nagato), however what happened to Yahiko? Who do Pein's six bodies belong to? Where they previous Akatsuki members? Were they just very powerful shinobi whom Pein has defeated in the past?
Maybe if Pein can transfer his souls around the bodies perhaps thos bodies are souless, maybe jiraiya will suffer same fate - his soul dies but his body still "alive"?
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 11:49   Link #59
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
The Chinese scanlation is out, and a full spoiler script is being translated as we speak. X) Hmmm! From what I have read so far things are pretty interesting, I would say it is slowly leaning toward my theory in terms of Yahiko and Nagato / Pein. I'll get in to that after the full script is translated.
Old 2007-10-04, 12:06   Link #60
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

There's always a bigger fish

Last edited by That Other Ninja; 2007-10-04 at 12:16.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote