AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-06-29, 17:02   Link #41
Skorpa

naruto has the most important thing that requires for a hokage, he cares for the people he loves and will protect them?
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-01, 06:25   Link #42
Dark Epyon
Useless Human

Send a message via MSN to Dark Epyon
I don't know if ths was stated before but Naruto can sense some traps and plan ahead. I was remembering the moment before the exam when Iruka used clones along with henge (I think) to try and convince each ninja not to enter. Naruto must ahve seen through this and planned ahead meaning he can avoid traps.
Dark Epyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-01, 13:13   Link #43
Inn3rchild
Child Forever

Send a message via ICQ to Inn3rchild Send a message via AIM to Inn3rchild Send a message via MSN to Inn3rchild Send a message via Yahoo to Inn3rchild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terriator
He hasn't mastered the Rasengan has he? He has only passed the 2 first stages, and the third one is proberbly going to take much longer for him to learn.

He is maturing and if the series go on for long enough it's natural that he'll have what it takes to be Hokage

I read the manga as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Epyon
I don't know if ths was stated before but Naruto can sense some traps and plan ahead. I was remembering the moment before the exam when Iruka used clones along with henge (I think) to try and convince each ninja not to enter. Naruto must ahve seen through this and planned ahead meaning he can avoid traps.
It wasn't iruka, it was two jounins, and it was Sasuke who saw through it.
But later on, you will see how far ahead Naruto plans.
Inn3rchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-01, 16:39   Link #44
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inn3rchild
I read the manga as well.

It wasn't iruka, it was two jounins, and it was Sasuke who saw through it.
But later on, you will see how far ahead Naruto plans.
No, It was Iruka. This was pretty damn obvious.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-01, 17:28   Link #45
Dark Epyon
Useless Human

Send a message via MSN to Dark Epyon
I don't think it was the manga. I only saw it in the anime.
Dark Epyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 03:09   Link #46
tetra

Ok lets clear something up

Spoiler for big spoiler-----kinda:

the 4th MADE UP the jutsu ok? Making up a jutsu is a bit more difficult than learning it from someone else.

lets not make naruto sound more talented than the 4th cause he is not.
tetra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 09:23   Link #47
Nubixkube

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetra
How do you know this? Maybe I missed the part where this statement was supported by the manga or the anime.
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 15:41   Link #48
Inn3rchild
Child Forever

Send a message via ICQ to Inn3rchild Send a message via AIM to Inn3rchild Send a message via MSN to Inn3rchild Send a message via Yahoo to Inn3rchild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
No, It was Iruka. This was pretty damn obvious.
Wrong scene,

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetra
the 4th MADE UP the jutsu ok? Making up a jutsu is a bit more difficult than learning it from someone else.

1 week compared to 3 years, 13 year old kid compared to hokage. Even if its more difficult making the move, the time and rank difference is still huge.
Inn3rchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-05, 11:12   Link #49
indo

regarding the first post,

yes there is indeed some dirty politics and right now naruto is not a politician alltouh he did make a political promise: he promised neiji to change hyuuga if he becomes hokage, that would mean that he will have a strong ally to suport his case should there be a hokage "election".

but regarding world politics, seeing the way naruto has his believes he'll never submit to other countries blackmail and demands, he'll probably call their bluff and maybe they will just give in. either that or they start wars wich konoha will likely win since they have so manny diferent strong styles. that way naruto could actually become the hokage who leads konoha to real greatness.

or he could suround himself with great advisors, shikamaru is intelligent enough for that job
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-05, 12:00   Link #50
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inn3rchild
Wrong scene,

1 week compared to 3 years, 13 year old kid compared to hokage. Even if its more difficult making the move, the time and rank difference is still huge.
[PHP]Naruto's power level is no where near the fourth's power level, Tsunade herself says this when she faces against Naruto, she says he lacks power. Then take into consideration that Naruto uses two hands to form the rasengan, it should only be done with one.[/PHP]
[PHP] About the rasengan, it's true he learned it in a week (on a bet no less) but that was mostly due to his singlemindedness and stubborness rather than anything else, he trained until he was completely exhausted from the moment he woke up to the moment he fell asleep every day. It might have been a week but you could say he put in a lot more than a week's training time into it (consider you usually won't spend the whole day, every day for an entire week trying to master a single technique)[/PHP]
Naruto isn't very smart, this much we know, he's resourceful and imaginative, but he lacks concentration and isn't very observant, you might say his years as a prankster have made him witty.
He probably doesn't have what it takes to become Hokage yet, since a Hokage is more than just a strong ninja, he is the village leader. This means he does political work, administrative work, a lot of WORK. This means organizational abilities, leadership abilities, etc.

OK, I really need someone to help me here, how do I use spoiler tags!?
VMLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-05, 12:04   Link #51
indo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLM3
[PHP]Naruto's power level is no where near the fourth's power level, Tsunade herself says this when she faces against Naruto, she says he lacks power. Then take into consideration that Naruto uses two hands to form the rasengan, it should only be done with one.[/PHP]

Naruto isn't very smart, this much we know, he's resourceful and imaginative, but he lacks concentration and isn't very observant, you might say his years as a prankster have made him witty.
He probably doesn't have what it takes to become Hokage yet, since a Hokage is more than just a strong ninja, he is the village leader. This means he does political work, administrative work, a lot of WORK. This means organizational abilities, leadership abilities, etc.

wich is why he could suround himself with the right people and have others do the annoying tasks. hell it worked for at least 3 american presidents (altough not so much for the 3d one but hey)
Old 2004-07-05, 15:54   Link #52
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLM3
[PHP]About the rasengan, it's true he learned it in a week (on a bet no less) but that was mostly due to his singlemindedness and stubborness rather than anything else, he trained until he was completely exhausted from the moment he woke up to the moment he fell asleep every day. It might have been a week but you could say he put in a lot more than a week's training time into it (consider you usually won't spend the whole day, every day for an entire week trying to master a single technique)[/PHP]
And he still doesn't qualify for becoming a good Hokage? This just shows that he won't ever give up on what he believes in, that he has a spirit which never gives up and that he has strong willpower.
Old 2004-07-05, 17:56   Link #53
luffy

Send a message via MSN to luffy
first of all he would die for his village...or friends.....he has the power of the 9-tails.....and he has his heart stuck on becoming on so....blah!
luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-05, 19:10   Link #54
indo

the guy in the first post ment if naruto had political skills, because he would never allow to sacrifice someone even if it could prevent a war. like what happend in that tragic hyuuga incident
Old 2004-07-06, 22:32   Link #55
Final

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
He is? WHen did he ever say that? He was clearly quite scared of a possible death at the hands of Kisame and Itachi...I highly doubt at this age he would willingly kill himself for Konoha.
You're comparing two completely differant situations. He's shown with his actions that he'll fight to the death for his village and for people he cares about outside of the village. It's completely reasonable to be scared when someone that killed his own parents shows up at your doorstep knowing your darkest secrets. One he didn't know it was Itachi at first, second he was in shock that he's seeing the person Sasuke wants to kill and that Itachi knows about the Nine Tails. He then attempted to fight but had his power sapped from him.

I think Naruto would be a fine canidate for Hakage when he comes of age. I think he has what it takes. But if it was a Lord of the Flies situation and I had to pick one of the genin right now to be village leader it would have to be Shino.

But I think after awhile or when it's within his grasp, Naruto won't even want the title and will decline it.
Final is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 00:08   Link #56
davidlionheartZ

Red face maybe..

uh maybe thats the twist that hes wants to be but nobody thinks he will be and everyone will be like when he becomes a hokage U dig?
davidlionheartZ is offline   Reply With Quote