AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

View Poll Results: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Episode 29 Rating
Perfect 10 13 24.07%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 29.63%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 31.48%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 5.56%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.85%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.85%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-29, 12:03   Link #41
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Hmm, if Ed is going to return the gun to Hawkeye doesn't that mean that we'll see some of Roy's backstory soon? That part confused me in the manga so I'd be glad to give it another look in the anime. And another question, shouldn't we have seen more of Marcoh before his 3 minutes in the end? I kinda think so but I can't remember, a simple yes or no will do!
Old 2009-10-29, 12:06   Link #42
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
And another question, shouldn't we have seen more of Marcoh before his 3 minutes in the end? I kinda think so but I can't remember, a simple yes or no will do!
I don't understand this question. Are you asking should we have seen more Marcoh in this episode, or in the past 29 episodes?
Old 2009-10-29, 21:28   Link #43
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

I'm asking if there should have been more Marcoh in the past episodes, like the past five or so. I thought I saw someone posting on that and was wondering if we were missing any major manga plot points by not having him appear, honestly I can't remember.
Old 2009-10-29, 21:47   Link #44
orangejuicetang

We missed a fairly big Marco subplot, but not any major manga plot points.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2009-10-30, 10:38   Link #45
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Dangit, I always loved all of the subplots in FMA, guess I'd better re-read it to see what I forgot.
Old 2009-10-30, 11:29   Link #46
Kanish

Very nice episode all things considered. Actually, there seemed to be a lot of things being covered in this episode, some of which escape me right now. Looks like I'll just have to watch it again then.
Old 2009-10-30, 18:52   Link #47
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
WTF? The doctor pinning down May and Lan down for the count! Hell yeah!

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2009-10-31, 01:41   Link #48
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
WTF? The doctor pinning down May and Lan down for the count! Hell yeah!
Always a good idea not to piss off the people who treat your injuries . Love how he doesn't give a damn about their countries internal disputes. Besides they should probably focus on their own problems right now.

Did enjoy that conversation between Greed and Wrath. Cool how Ling just jumped in there and told him off before falling back again. One amazing person to take in Greed and actively fight for control of his body.

Was also a nice call though short between Ed and Winry. Probably the first time ever he's called her and it hasn't about him getting repairs.
Old 2009-11-01, 06:40   Link #49
Kanish

That was awfully nice of Greed though, to hand that message to Al&Ed to be delivered to Ran fan. I simply cannot see this guy as being evil. He's always been the guy who likes to dick around instead. Probably because of everything I've seen of him from the first series and in this series up until now. I wonder if that illusion of mine will be shattered now that he's working under Father again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight
Did enjoy that conversation between Greed and Wrath. Cool how Ling just jumped in there and told him off before falling back again. One amazing person to take in Greed and actively fight for control of his body.
The look oon Bradley's face was priceless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight
Was also a nice call though short between Ed and Winry. Probably the first time ever he's called her and it hasn't about him getting repairs.
I think he was more weirded out by the fact that she didn't scream at him as she always does. God, she has totally fallen for him. It's so very cute!
Old 2009-11-06, 13:49   Link #50
OkamiNoKaze

Interesting episode, interesting revelation that all Alchemy was nullified, for awhile, in the last episode, not just the Elrics, "clapping" Alchemy as I had guessed. I like the Dr. House vibe, I get from Dr. Knox. I have a theory on what happened with his family, I'll just wait and see if it pans out.
Old 2009-11-28, 15:58   Link #51
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode XXIX: A Fool's Struggle

Announcement: It became impossible for me to watch FMA since for the last five weeks I was away from my town due to work on a proyect for a customer company.
Thankfully, today I've returned, and I'll make sure to catch with all of you guys as quickly as possible.

On-Topic:
The second series adapted faithfully from the manga is warming up to me more due to its secondary and supporting characters, as their backgrounds are being fleshed out in more detail in contrast to many of them in the first FMA series.

Spoiler:
Closed Thread