Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-02, 20:20   Link #41
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
I thought that was the impression since it was shown.
I still had the suspicion in the back of my mind that he was just keeping it closed for some reason.
Old 2011-02-02, 20:22   Link #42
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
I still had the suspicion in the back of my mind that he was just keeping it closed for some reason.
Sharingan eh
Old 2011-02-02, 21:07   Link #43
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Y'know, I like how Usopp has made a new Kabuto similar to his old slingshot, makes it more portable and all that. I've also noticed that Zoro seems to be the first one everywhere..... his direction skills have made a complete 360..... WHAT DID MIHAWK DO TO HIM!?

Though.... I do wonder what has happened to Nami's Perfect Climatact~
Old 2011-02-02, 21:10   Link #44
kakakka

Zoro said he "heard" the party.

He's not only using his eyes anymore (Is this why the other eye is shut now?), he's using his other senses too. Improvement from his training?
Old 2011-02-02, 21:24   Link #45
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Zoro said he "heard" the party.

He's not only using his eyes anymore (Is this why the other eye is shut now?), he's using his other senses too. Improvement from his training?
Maybe the first part of Mihawk's training was for Zoro to find him?
Old 2011-02-02, 21:35   Link #46
kakakka

Yeah, and Mihawk ended up slashing Zoro's eye in frustration because whatever he does, he couldn't teach Zoro the proper way to find things...
Old 2011-02-03, 01:30   Link #47
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelCreek View Post
Since Shirahoshi was asking Luffy about the outside world and she's been locked up for so long, it does sound more like a new crew member forming. Although, the fact that she's so big makes me hope she doesn't join..
Oh but the Strawhats need someone who's gonna fight San Juan Wolf of the Blackbeard pirates .
Old 2011-02-03, 01:48   Link #48
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I'm such a big fan of Shirahoshi. Can't wait for the battle between Luffy and Hodi Jones/Handerskin*. Going to be good stuff.
Old 2011-02-03, 02:43   Link #49
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Shirahoshi crying is almost as annoying as Sanji's nose bleed. So if she does joins I hope she looses this crybaby stuff.

At least we now have some badass looking bad guy, instead of just of fat Arlong on drugs.
Old 2011-02-03, 04:24   Link #50
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
1 eye = 50% power

Both eyes = 100% Full power (over 9000!)

He coulda just worn an eyepatch. So he's definitely closed it for some reason.

And since he's a 3-sword user, he won't be able to take off his eyepatch in the middle of a battle.
Old 2011-02-03, 05:05   Link #51
raziel16

Glad Nami's been get rid of those stupid dumbell staff of hers. This standard black staff is much better. But kinda dissapointet that brook still use a cane sword instead of his guitar to fight though
Old 2011-02-03, 07:25   Link #52
Homura7

Anyone here apart from me thinks the Sunny will be getting an upgrade by the time the arc ends?

The Eve tree, the equivalent of the Adam tree from whose wood the ship was made is here, in this island. And by story Adam & Eve shall be together.
Old 2011-02-03, 07:57   Link #53
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Oh but the Strawhats need someone who's gonna fight San Juan Wolf of the Blackbeard pirates .
Chopper is the man for the job =)

And also San Juan Wolf is much bigger than Shirahoshi...i think...
Old 2011-02-03, 08:13   Link #54
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
Chopper is the man for the job =)

And also San Juan Wolf is much bigger than Shirahoshi...i think...
All the Blackbeard members are way bigger than any of the strawhat members, so what's the big deal?

Chopper is for Doc Q.
Old 2011-02-03, 09:07   Link #55
shankss
CP10

I think we just got our own One Piece style Bullseye.That devil fruit looks extremely overpowered, since there are few things one can do to survive if Van Der Decken goes berserk and starts throwing everything he finds around from far side of world...

No wonder that Oda already started giving small handicaps like that weird handshake scene...

Edit : Oooh gotta always love BB vs SH's.

Catarina Devon - Nami possibly.Just because of gender.
Vasco Shot - Sanji for sure.Definitely expecting some food vs drinks theme.
Pizarro - ???
Wolf - Robin.Since her new upgrade was growing giant.

Or hell, since Pizarro is half mechanical (with his weird hands) his nemesis would be Franky.
Burgess may require a new wrestler style Strawhat later on.

Last edited by shankss; 2011-02-03 at 09:19.
Old 2011-02-03, 09:29   Link #56
coodie29

Send a message via Yahoo to coodie29
Hope Caribou will help them somehow... he will be a big asset in the upcoming war.. sorry for the princess if Caribou set his eyes on her!!!

Will he be in the crew???
Old 2011-02-03, 12:45   Link #57
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
Hope Caribou will help them somehow... he will be a big asset in the upcoming war.. sorry for the princess if Caribou set his eyes on her!!!
Here we go again...
Old 2011-02-03, 15:11   Link #58
marvelB

About who would fight San Juan Wolf: I kinda figure that Franky would since it's very likely that his upgrades may include him transforming into a SUPER giant mecha.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
At least we now have some badass looking bad guy, instead of just of fat Arlong on drugs.

This made me both laugh and shake my head at the same time (since it's kinda true......). Well, at least it's nice to know that the supervillain duo of this arc are a nice combination of brains and brawn......

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Anyone here apart from me thinks the Sunny will be getting an upgrade by the time the arc ends?

The Eve tree, the equivalent of the Adam tree from whose wood the ship was made is here, in this island. And by story Adam & Eve shall be together.

I actually kinda considered this possibility when we first learned about Eve. Yeah, an upgrade for Sunny certainly could happen this arc, although I'm rather unsure what sort of improvement it needs (unless the Eve wood allows the ship to dive underwater without the need to coat it or something).......
Old 2011-02-03, 15:39   Link #59
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Shirahoshi crying is almost as annoying as Sanji's nose bleed. So if she does joins I hope she looses this crybaby stuff.

She's the Mermaid Princess - of course she isn't gonna join. This is what annoys me most. Every new character that the SH's get even remotely friendly with suddenly get tipped to be the next SH.
Old 2011-02-03, 15:41   Link #60
marvelB

Speaking of Decken's power, I'm rather curious as to how he's able to function so well underwater (he certainly had no trouble flinging around that huge axe.....). Do DF powers have a different effect on merpeople than it does with humans and other land-based creatures? Maybe it has the opposite effect, and Decken would be weakened on land? Curious......
Closed Thread