AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-27, 10:33   Link #41
Kaito Yamakage

Spoiler for +:

He's already cleared the 14th boss once, so after these two bosses we'll get to see if there's any differences from a "true clear", then the labrinyth ark will be over probably... and on to either kingdom creation/development ark or war ark.

I wonder if there's any hidden reward for completely clearing the dungeon that will come out...
Old 2015-10-04, 12:16   Link #42
luffyxnami

Quick question I want to ask about the sicko guy with transformation power. So when he turn into other people he can use their special skill right like if he turn into a elves he can use the race special skill so does that mean if he turn into another reincarnated being, he can use their specific skill? Also can he used their magic and have the same level of magic? Like if he transform into the mc can he use magic from any element and does he have all element magic at level 9?
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 13:08   Link #43
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Quick question I want to ask about the sicko guy with transformation power. So when he turn into other people he can use their special skill right like if he turn into a elves he can use the race special skill so does that mean if he turn into another reincarnated being, he can use their specific skill? Also can he used their magic and have the same level of magic? Like if he transform into the mc can he use magic from any element and does he have all element magic at level 9?
I can't remember the exact specifics because I read it a while back, but I think there were some limitations to the ability. Skills may have been fully copied, but not stats or something. I vaguely remember thinking that even if he copied the MCs ability he wouldn't get his MP or something.
Spoiler for magic spoils + recent chapter stuff:
Old 2015-10-04, 13:20   Link #44
cabman11

Is he in any way close to becoming a demigod or got close any sort of immortality?

What's the deal with his "wife"
Old 2015-10-04, 13:35   Link #45
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
I can't remember the exact specifics because I read it a while back, but I think there were some limitations to the ability. Skills may have been fully copied, but not stats or something. I vaguely remember thinking that even if he copied the MCs ability he wouldn't get his MP or something.
Spoiler for magic spoils + recent chapter stuff:
Thank, yeah I also get the impression that he can't copy the mp but I was really curious if he can copy the specific skill and magic level. From where I am at it's reveal he can copy special skill from other race but it didn't touch up on magic level or specific skill, so I was wondering if he show up later and it got reveal. I was surprise he didn't test it out with his brother. It seem like these two brothers are going to be a hard counter toward the mc plus the girl with the magic learning skill.

Oh yeah do we ever find out the prince'a skill, I hope it's not mind control.
Old 2015-10-04, 18:02   Link #46
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Is he in any way close to becoming a demigod or got close any sort of immortality?

What's the deal with his "wife"
No. Al is not your dime-a-dozen overpowered protagonist, nor does he have a harem.
Probably the main reason preventing this novel from getting more popular on Narou.

He and his entire team is facing near total destruction from a dragon in the latest chapters.
Al's pretty strong, but he's nowhere close to overpowered. He's only strong within human standards.

As for his wife, see the previous page.
We don't even know if everything we learned earlier is even true anymore.
Old 2015-10-05, 16:34   Link #47
Namorax

Hmm, what is his second unique ability about? I mean, "Identify" is pretty clear, but what exactly is the effect of the other one?
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 16:47   Link #48
cabman11

Did he ever stop lying to his friends? The reason I stopped was because of his constant lying. Most of the times there wasn't any really need to lie.
He was being super paranoid that they would sell him out and kill him
Old 2015-10-05, 16:59   Link #49
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Did he ever stop lying to his friends? The reason I stopped was because of his constant lying. Most of the times there wasn't any really need to lie.
He was being super paranoid that they would sell him out and kill him
Actually he is smart to not tell them, I mean if he told them and they decided to not work for him then he can't keep his secret but I do agree he should have told the close member in his group since they have been together for several years now. At least he came up with some bs about him trying to create a magic that have the same as verification so it doesn't really matter I guess. I am pretty sure it will come to bite him in the ass later though with the girl having the same skill that he claimed to have being on the other team.
Old 2015-10-05, 18:07   Link #50
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
Hmm, what is his second unique ability about? I mean, "Identify" is pretty clear, but what exactly is the effect of the other one?
It increases the amount of experience he gains, I think there was one other benefit like increasing the experience gained towards skills as well, but the biggest benefit is level goes up faster.
Spoiler for Levels:

Edit: will throw up some recent stats.

Spoiler for Stats:

Last edited by Kaito Yamakage; 2015-10-05 at 18:51.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 20:47   Link #51
cabman11

Quote:
It increases the amount of experience he gains, I think there was one other benefit like increasing the experience gained towards skills as well, but the biggest benefit is level goes up faster.
Spoiler for Levels:

Edit: will throw up some recent stats.

Spoiler for Stats:
About the vampire guy. Are his stats 90 or 30?
Old 2015-10-05, 21:10   Link #52
Kaito Yamakage

I wasn't sure on that either, most of the current stats are the ones in brackets so it was probably 30 due to some reason(either that or 90+30), one of those mysterious parts like how both the beholder and the shadow dragon are born on the same date but have a 5 year age difference.

Hard to tell if the author did that intentionally...
Old 2015-10-06, 05:12   Link #53
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Al has told Mizuchi, his lover, everything and doesn't keep any secrets from her.
But yeah, at this point he probably should tell at least Bell & Triss pair, as they are deadly loyal to him.
Old 2015-10-07, 06:52   Link #54
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Ch 374
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Spoiler:
Old 2015-10-07, 10:55   Link #55
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Ch 374
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Spoiler:
What, tell me it isn't so. Does al have any thing in his possession that might save her?
Old 2015-10-10, 08:10   Link #56
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
What, tell me it isn't so. Does al have any thing in his possession that might save her?
Al has ultimate heals, but...
Spoiler:
Old 2015-10-10, 12:25   Link #57
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Al has ultimate heals, but...
Spoiler:
Damn that's brutal, I guess the author is going to end the adventure arc soon. I mean if she really die will al even bother finishing the dungeon, her death will probably traumatize him and make him unable to a advance further into the dungeon. Sad that we will never know what happen when someone completely conquer a dungeon, has he met the girl with the healing skill back then, enegala will live.
Old 2015-10-10, 14:00   Link #58
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Damn that's brutal, I guess the author is going to end the adventure arc soon. I mean if she really die will al even bother finishing the dungeon, her death will probably traumatize him and make him unable to a advance further into the dungeon. Sad that we will never know what happen when someone completely conquer a dungeon, has he met the girl with the healing skill back then, enegala will live.
Spoiler for +:
Old 2015-10-10, 15:05   Link #59
luffyxnami

Quote:
Spoiler for +:
Problem is, if she die, al might give up on the dungeon and he have yet to full explore the last floor so we might not get the see what kind of treasure is down there.
Old 2015-10-10, 22:50   Link #60
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

No, this is practically the final boss.
The last floor is just a trap floor with wide open space, which he already beat when he fell through the trap earlier. The dragon is for all intents and purpose, the final boss of the dungeon.