AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-03-22, 16:08   Link #41
Dop
Mmmm....

Dang, those horse girls can't have things going well, can they. Trainer's going to be breaking out the tarpaulin at this rate.

Hopefully the ending will have a moment of joy, and not leave us with the taste of ashes.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-22, 21:00   Link #42
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Those poor girls just cant have any luck either one of them are injured or both are
Old 2021-03-22, 22:12   Link #43
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
This season has been a nightmare for these two. I swear the trainer is going to be curled in a corner presuming he's cursed at this point. Just can't catch a break.
Old 2021-03-22, 23:08   Link #44
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Man, I'm done with this shit. No one can catch a goddamn break in this season. Teio better make a miracle happen at that race or all hell's gonna break loose. Also, the scene at the end with Teio simultaneously comforting McQueen and basically saying "watch me win this race" when she's at her lowest point was badass and kinda savage. She literally just walked away while her friend is on the ground and all wet from the rain. xD

I also like the positions switching here.

blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-29, 16:48   Link #45
Kazu-kun

This show peaked at episode 8. Everything after that felt like they were trying too hard with all the injuries and whatnot.

All in all, it was okay, but the first season was better.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2021-03-29 at 21:13.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-29, 20:52   Link #46
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

That was one good race Teiou pushed her self past her limits

Well both those girls are bald they really should of take the tv out of the salon and the scissors from her

8/10 Need more of these girls
Old 2021-03-29, 20:54   Link #47
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Teio winning feels like an asspull, but I honestly don't really care. It was the miracle that needed to happen and I have tears right now. I loved that Teio won, and happy that the other racers were happy to have her back on the green. Suzuka making an appearance was a nice surprise as well. The running gag with the barber and the lady is also incredible.

Also fun to see Kita and Dia all grown up and attending the horse academy. But I dunno what that final scene was with Teio and McQueen. Did McQueen conquer that disease? Or was it some kinda dream sequence where McQueen and Teio are actually dead and they are racing in horse heaven.

Last edited by blakstealth; 2021-03-29 at 21:18.
Old 2021-03-30, 02:39   Link #48
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-30, 13:09   Link #49
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Teio winning feels like an asspull, but I honestly don't really care. It was the miracle that needed to happen and I have tears right now.
May feel like an asspull, but they were actually keeping it pretty close to the historical reality with Tokai Teio's "miraculous return" winning the 1993 Arima Kinen after one year of injury-related absence.

https://youtu.be/18k7yKWPT8g?t=2874

Here's a video of the actual race, the last spurt of Teio against Biwa Hayahide starts around the 50:00 mark.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2021-03-30, 17:51   Link #50
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
May feel like an asspull, but they were actually keeping it pretty close to the historical reality with Tokai Teio's "miraculous return" winning the 1993 Arima Kinen after one year of injury-related absence.

Here's a video of the actual race, the last spurt of Teio against Biwa Hayahide starts around the 50:00 mark.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
If it's accurate to history, then who am I to say what's what. Even better that she won!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for final thoughts:
don't give em any ideas.

edit: so the volume 3 soundtrack for this season features the hachimi song that Teio sings. very cute, but only 30 seconds.

Last edited by blakstealth; 2021-03-31 at 02:19.
Old 2021-04-01, 08:55   Link #51
Dop
Mmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Wow. Well spotted. Knowing that makes the ending even better that it's based on a real event not just 'protagonist favour'.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-02, 03:15   Link #52
AP24

BD Vol 1 sold 112,030 in first week, which is a new record. Although it’s thanks to gacha code bundled.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horsegirl, racing