AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2022-02-20, 15:32   Link #41
justavisitor

And gohan's new hair style looks much cooler.

And he is in the central spot!! (The centre position from the fighters )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-21, 01:16   Link #42
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Maybe it's the oldschool in me but I really dislike grown-up Goten during the epilogue of the classic DB manga. He became a whiny millenial who prefer skirt-chasing than training even more so than the more hedonistic Trunks. It was so jarring for me especially when he previously spent his entire time acting like the second-coming of child-Goku. It's like Goten & Trunks swapped growth.

Also, Chichi should just divorce Goku & marry Piccolo at this point. He'll take better care of the kids .
Old 2022-02-21, 18:09   Link #43
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Maybe it's the oldschool in me but I really dislike grown-up Goten during the epilogue of the classic DB manga. He became a whiny millenial who prefer skirt-chasing than training even more so than the more hedonistic Trunks. It was so jarring for me especially when he previously spent his entire time acting like the second-coming of child-Goku. It's like Goten & Trunks swapped growth.

Also, Chichi should just divorce Goku & marry Piccolo at this point. He'll take better care of the kids .
Seeing what Trunks ended up like, especially when his alternate self is one of the best character in the manga, hurt a lot more for me. Let's not even talk about GT

Spoiler for Super Hero spoilers:

is confirmed to be in the movie through merchandise.
Old 2022-02-24, 04:51   Link #44
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox360 View Post
I doubt those two Androids are the only villians, This movie is focused on Gohan, so I believe Cell is back.
Cell will return, I guess.

DB Heroes new card promotion screenshot got glimpse of in-game Movie Gohan and Movie Goku attacking someone with green legs and yellow feet.
Definitely neither #1 and #2 legs which is weird because usually the promotion screenshot are featuring main villain of titled works; not to mention previously Gogeta is not in Broly movie poster, so 'hidden characters' is to be expected. Also the movie being CG feels like a callback to the main reason Cell not animated for long time is due to DB animators dislike drawing him thanks to amount of various size spots on his body.

I can see after looking at how ArcSys masterfully done DBFZ, they concluded its time working for Cell comeback. Kamiyan and Mamo as #1 and #2 is great bonus.

Old 2022-02-24, 15:07   Link #45
Shadow5YA

Actually instead of Cell, what if Android 21 from DBFZ comes back and is made canon?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-25, 09:03   Link #46
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post

DB Heroes new card promotion screenshot got glimpse of in-game Movie Gohan and Movie Goku attacking someone with green legs and yellow feet.
Definitely neither #1 and #2 legs which is weird because usually the promotion screenshot are featuring main villain of titled works; not to mention previously Gogeta is not in Broly movie poster, so 'hidden characters' is to be expected. Also the movie being CG feels like a callback to the main reason Cell not animated for long time is due to DB animators dislike drawing him thanks to amount of various size spots on his body.

I can see after looking at how ArcSys masterfully done DBFZ, they concluded its time working for Cell comeback. Kamiyan and Mamo as #1 and #2 is great bonus.

Dragon Ball Super: Resurrection of C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Actually instead of Cell, what if Android 21 from DBFZ comes back and is made canon?
Could be, i mean Broly is made canon now.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-25, 18:18   Link #47
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post

When it was announced to be CGI, my mind did go there. It solves the problem they had with Cell. Based on what we know of it, the movie is already a complete rehash of the Cell Saga: a surviving Red Ribbon scientist makes two androids to fight Goku and friends. It wouldn't be surprising if they told us that guy was able to salvage Gero's data on Cell and create a new improved version of him. In this case it wouldn't be the Cell we know though, but it's the less convoluted way to bring him back.
Old 2022-02-26, 00:04   Link #48
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Unless they decide to call Cell back from his personal hell, like they did with Frieza.
Old 2022-02-26, 17:59   Link #49
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Unless they decide to call Cell back from his personal hell, like they did with Frieza.
I'd like Toriyama and the writers to at least try a little bit.
Old 2022-02-27, 01:15   Link #50
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm guessing she's next. She's way too popular to not became canon;
Especially if Toriyama intended her to be rehash Buu as not only of all design Toriyama settle it as scientifically modified Buu clone, but also so far Super is following appearance order of the villains that easily put 21 as what coming next considering Gohan movie bring back Red Ribbon; not to mention you can met her human template in DB: Kakarot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
I prefer not but there's part of me that, if he return, wanted to see him roast Gohan similar to DBFZ.

Old 2022-02-27, 02:18   Link #51
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Is Coolah canon yet?
Old 2022-02-27, 08:14   Link #52
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Is Coolah canon yet?
Nope. His existence was never hinted at all. Then again, neither was Broly's until his movie.
Old 2022-02-27, 08:29   Link #53
GDB

There was no reason for Broly to be hinted at/mentioned prior to his movie. Cooler should have been if they ever wanted him to become canon. As it stands, it seems they just want him to be a side-story/game sort of thing, like Xeno Trunks.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-27, 08:57   Link #54
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Dragon Ball Super: Resurrection of C.
Dragon Ball Super 2: Cellular Boogaloo

Old 2022-02-27, 13:17   Link #55
Chosen_Hero

All I want from this movies is for Gohan to be awesome like back in the Cell saga... I like Goku but, I just want the others to get a win in.
Old 2022-03-02, 04:23   Link #56
SidVicious
Anime addict

New trailer:

https://youtu.be/EwXiAhcSv2o
Old 2022-03-02, 08:22   Link #57
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Piccolo has a new form in the trailer (around 00:40). It's called "potential unleashed", just like Gohan's ultimate form.

The synopsis hints pretty strongly at Cell's return, by saying Piccolo infiltrates the Red Ribbon army's base and discovers a shocking evil "weapon". It's totally Cell in that big orb thing in the trailer.
Old 2022-03-02, 08:25   Link #58
SidVicious
Anime addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Piccolo has a new form in the trailer (around 00:40). It's called "potential unleashed", just like Gohan's ultimate form.

The synopsis hints pretty strongly at Cell's return, by saying Piccolo infiltrates the Red Ribbon army's base and discovers a shocking evil "weapon". It's totally Cell in that big orb thing in the trailer.
Yeah, looks like they really are bringing Cell back for this movie.
Old 2022-03-02, 08:42   Link #59
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Could it be.....Bio-Cell?
Old 2022-03-02, 17:29   Link #60
Shadow5YA

Is this going to take place while Goku and Vegeta are dealing with Moro and the Heeters? I can't imagine Gohan being able to take the spotlight at this point unless those two are out of the picture.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote