Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-12-03, 19:16   Link #41
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
sad, but Komarin can sleep in for a week now.
She wasn't kidding about going on vacation!
Old 2023-12-07, 08:08   Link #42
Liddo-kun
is this so?

yeah, plenty time for Komarin to just hug pillow.

we can only hope she come back this week.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-09, 13:51   Link #43
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 9:

beach episode and two new girls, it's worth the two week wait!

it was only a short moment, but Nelia seems to smile when Komari told the truth about being a pacifist.

and looks like Nelia is being blackmailed.. one more bad man for Komarin to defeat.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-12-09 at 17:24.
Old 2023-12-10, 04:04   Link #44
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Didn't we do the "Evil guy threatening new character to do bad stuff" already?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-10, 19:02   Link #45
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Wow. It's like they took a week off and then tried to cram two episodes into one.

This episode was just all over the place. The beach fun was actually cute and nice enough. But once the plot tried to assert itself I'm not even sure what was going on anymore. Komari especially becomes a total mess as she tries to basically react to whatever everyone wants at different points in a conversation. She can't play her cards very well when she wants to be everything at the same time. She can't pull it off when different parties expect different lies from her and she just flips and flops all over the place.

Karla seems to be on the same level. Both sides trying to play their cards and play into roles.

Again, the beach bit was fun and cute. Loving how upset Vill is getting over the chemistry Sakuna and Komari have .
Old 2023-12-16, 12:09   Link #46
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 10:

had a good laugh when the empress bombed the dictator in Aruka. That's the perfect way to start the fight.

finally, Komari get a kiss. I thought Nelia only kissed her on the cheek, but it looks like there was a kiss on the lips off-screen as well. And Komari liked the kiss. Vill is so mad.

looking forward to Komari destroying Rainsworth.
Old 2023-12-17, 16:34   Link #47
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Well looks like Komari has one more girl gunning for her while gaining a new creep that she'll need to drink some blood in order to stomp out of existence!

Nelia is cute and that was a nice way to end the episode. Good reveal regarding Nelia and Komari's mother too. Vill has so many rivals that her head must be spinning. But I think this is a good move. In order to turn that country around, get rid of the scumbag on top, and put someone that is a good deal more decent in charge.

Should make for a wild last couple episodes.
Old 2023-12-23, 10:15   Link #48
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 11:

funny how Sakuna has a device for tracking where Komari is located. Sakuna is best stalker. lol ^^

anyway, plenty of brutality and blood on this episode.

Nelia broke down, but encouraged again by Komari.

looking forward to the final confrontation with the bad guys next week. Hoping for a most brutal end for Madhart and Rainsworth.
Old 2023-12-28, 22:56   Link #49
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Honestly I didn't think Komari was this...questionable. A fool to be sure, but not so stupid as to ignore talks about torture and their lives being in danger to obsess over a menu. I could see her pretending not to listen to talk that dangerous, but not to actually miss it entirely.

Also wow...time jump. Suddenly getting attacked in their room out of nowhere. Not even getting attacked, but jumping to mid-attack. What the heck show? Keep it together for the last two episodes if you can. Gutsy attacker though. Not sure I'd stick my tongue out while in close range to someone with a sword. But to each their own.

Thank goodness Sakuna is a sweet stalker. Sorry Vill, but you are definitely falling behind since that first arc. Super effective too since she went around setting up helpful traitors around the place .

Unfortunately they had the traitor card used against them! Although not a big deal since we know that if Komari accidentally drinks any blood it's an instant win. Great speech by Komari...considering she started the episode ignoring everything to drool over a menu .

Guess we'll see how things go. Seems like giving up blood can be a solid boost for others as well when it comes to Komari. And still haven't tapped into her instant win button.
Old 2023-12-30, 12:24   Link #50
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 12:

things feel so rushed in these last two episodes. Well, still an enjoyable final.

surprised to see Millicent again.

glad to see Madhart get executed by Nelia and Komari with a giant gold sword.

and in the end, I think Sakuna is still the creepiest girl in Komari's harem. xD

will watch a second season.
Old 2023-12-30, 19:48   Link #51
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I think the anime could have been a bit more bold with the reporting scene. "Behold...these prison cells that you can't see through! The inhuman horror!" Yeah, solid doors. That'll move your audience!

Nice punch by Nelia. Gotta keep employees toeing the line . And yeah...umm maid. I'm pretty sure the injuries caused by your betrayal caused way more pain than...helping would have. Just throwing this out there. Just thinking that getting tortured and abused (because seriously being this guy's pet wouldn't be a cakewalk) is going to be worse than...potentially failing her efforts to improve the nation. Some people really aren't suited to using their heads...

Solid episode. The downside was that there wasn't anyone worth Komari's time once she got serious . Unlike Millicent or the last guy...Rainsworth was pretty bland. Even giving him a flashback didn't really make him all that interesting.

Still while the last arc was a bit...iffy, the show overall was good. It had some fun moments, some cute moments, and most times when Komari just drank some darn blood and got serious it was over the top fun.

7/10 Not bad.
Old 2023-12-30, 23:26   Link #52
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-31, 01:41   Link #53
scififan

It's another yuri anime of the season. Komari's mother was briefly introduced, and she disappeared in air. Somehow, it explains the relationship between Kormari's mother and the empress. It also explains why the empress has confidence that Komari is the right heir to the throne.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-31, 03:57   Link #54
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2023-12-31, 12:31   Link #55
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Solid episode. The downside was that there wasn't anyone worth Komari's time once she got serious . Unlike Millicent or the last guy...Rainsworth was pretty bland. Even giving him a flashback didn't really make him all that interesting.
7/10 Not bad.
I think they simply did not have the time. Two girls. Nelia and Karla got added with only 4 episodes left. If the anime had two or three more episodes, the storytelling would have been better.

Komari harem. Hard to choose just one.

Old 2023-12-31, 16:21   Link #56
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Kind of fun yuri-esque series but I really struggled to stay invested, so I can't give it more than a 5.5 or so.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-05, 10:30   Link #57
KitsuKyouno

I was wishing this become popular enought to beat Konosuba but end as regular even with the effort of the production making shorts for youtube.
But well, the novel and the manga are licensed so is hard to them get better