AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 21 32.31%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 15.38%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 33.85%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 6.15%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.54%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-14, 16:24   Link #41
TrueKnight

If Gorneo was a bishounen you could've misunderstood that. Thank God he's not but yea that particular scene is disturbing when you look at it again, yaoi innuendos lol.

Edit: Anyway who cares about Gorneo and all that shit the most important thing we got Felli scenes and that's more than enough.
Old 2009-03-14, 16:27   Link #42
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
If Gorneo was a bishounen you could've misunderstood that. Thank God he's not but yea that particular scene is disturbing when you look at it again, yaoi innuendos lol.
For a moment I expected Layfon to kiss Gorneo, with the tongue of course!
Old 2009-03-14, 16:53   Link #43
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Giddy up, Layfon!

Other than that it was mostly "LOLYOUUNDERSTANDNOTHING."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
For a moment I expected Layfon to kiss Gorneo, with the tongue of course!
So close, yet so far.

Can't say I'm looking forward to 11 with the premise that it is based on.
Old 2009-03-14, 17:09   Link #44
Slick_rick

I'm glad I am not the only one who was getting weird vibes from that last scene with Gorneo. I swore at the end Layfon was leaning in for a kiss! I was laughing so hard it was too funny. No two straight men would never talk so damn close to each others faces.

Honestly no offense to Felli she can be funny at times but that scene for me takes the cake so far in Regios. It was so downright disturbing and at the same time so absolutely hilarious.
Old 2009-03-14, 17:24   Link #45
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Felli bacome more and more abusive towards Layfon...sometimes she goes overboard. Anyways thatb was +1 poinbt for Felli towards Layfon and Nina became somewhat tsundere.
Spoiler for ep 10 raws:
Old 2009-03-14, 17:35   Link #46
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
You understood evreything of the show...
l know right?
@trueknight
l wasn't talking about fighting abilities but thanks for pointing that out...makes felis even more useless then.
Old 2009-03-14, 18:30   Link #47
boss
I am boss

Towards the later part i was like, LOL wut? is dis sum Gorneo end?

Layfon did a nice save with that kei attack, zombie Gahard he did a similar move in ep. 9. It looks like it was copied from whatever fighting style Gorneo/Gahard uses. Im really impressed by his copying ability, which makes me think that Layfon's may have an ancestor that came from the Veldt lol.

LOL at Felli... that's what you get. But don't worry we still <3 you.

Quote:

Spoiler:
I'd like to add more to that.

Spoiler:

Last edited by boss; 2009-03-14 at 18:41.
Old 2009-03-14, 19:08   Link #48
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Okay, the more I hear Shante, the more I'm certain that she had the same VA as Horo and Karren Stadfeldt. Can anybody confirm this?
Yeah that's Ami Koshimizu.
Old 2009-03-14, 19:35   Link #49
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Oh boy. Enter new competition, and may I say a formidable one, in the race for our favorite topic: pairing. Leerin, Felli, and Nina.... well, they better watch out.

Gorneo is done playing as proven from the face time displayed above. Can I be bold enough to say Gorneo x Layfon is now officially has made an entry to this great pairing debate?
Old 2009-03-14, 19:49   Link #50
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Oh boy. Enter new competition, and may I say a formidable one, in the race for our favorite topic: pairing. Leerin, Felli, and Nina.... well, they better watch out.

Gorneo is done playing as proven from the face time displayed above. Can I be bold enough to say Gorneo x Layfon is now officially has made an entry to this great pairing debate?
The Yaoi fangirls (and boys. Can't be disciminating) need something to kyaa about.
Old 2009-03-14, 20:00   Link #51
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:

This is what people say: "When two GARs come together."

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-03-14, 20:02   Link #52
Nosauz

Quote:

Clearly this is the only possible pairing, as layfon has an affinity toward swords.
Old 2009-03-14, 20:08   Link #53
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Oh wait, people. Did I just recall that Layfon was "IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!"?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-03-14, 20:15   Link #54
demonfang

You guys also forgot the part where Layfon drinks from the mug exactly where Leerin's lips had been a couple seconds earlier.
Old 2009-03-14, 20:37   Link #55
TrueKnight

^ Thats it's in the past rather than present and maybe only Leerin who misunderstood that part.

Anyway Layfon is truly badass not only in fighting but on handling Nina so far. Nina is still hard on him 'I DONT AGREE WITH YOU' blabla but Layfon instead biting back he's taking and replying it gently. Nina's no match for him.

Now the only problem is Felli and on how he succumb or submit fully to her authority. But nevertheless he sure know how to handle hard and dominatrix girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo
Yeah that's Ami Koshimizu.
Thanks for the info.
Old 2009-03-14, 20:39   Link #56
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
The Yaoi fangirls (and boys. Can't be disciminating) need something to kyaa about.
As a yaoi fangirl, I prefer SavariusxLayfon or DixerioxLayfon. Gorneo is too bulky for my taste. And Layfon, as badass as he is, can never top anyone

(But of course, atm, Layfon's harem would still be on the top)

Old 2009-03-14, 20:45   Link #57
Fevvers
a regular van veen

Aww, I thought Shante was actually cute this episode. She's just too much like an amusing pet for me to hate.

Also, I lol'd at the Layfon/Nina moment, getting all heated up like that with the setting sun behind them was like watching some cheesy, old school romance animu.
Old 2009-03-14, 20:53   Link #58
danin8r44
The King of the Insane

Hahaha I seem to be the only person who has this ep as a favorite so far. If you why then I have two reasons, 1 I thought this episode was the first one where I really felt all of the characters personalities were really well displayed, 2 it ended Nina's and Shante's ludicrous attitudes (once can only hope) once and for all with a normal resolution.

P.S. Am I the only one who saw the scene between Gorneo and Layfon and didn't see it through yaoi vision?
Old 2009-03-14, 20:57   Link #59
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Anyway Layfon is truly badass not only in fighting but on handling Nina so far. Nina is still hard on him 'I DONT AGREE WITH YOU' blabla but Layfon instead biting back he's taking and replying it gently. Nina's no match for him.
Nina is still disturbed by the fact how Layfon perceives that great-power is for preservation, or more specifically speaking, self-preservation. Of course, Layfon is far more experienced in life thank to his brutal past to correct Nina in anyway even though the city she lives in needs to fight these Filth-Monster for none other than the concept of self preservation. Nina is far more innocent to think in such tangent, and hence her naivette idealism. Layfon is letting Nina to figure it our for herselves. And she does echo his words, "preservation" in this episode quite a few times in key moments.

She also states that she hates Layfon. Layfon replies that he understands. And Nina vehemently retorts that he doesn't understand. Sweet, budding romance. Oh Nina, you are falling for Layfon, aren't you? Slowly but surely Layfon is growing into you. Layfon is such a player.

One other thing that I like about this show is how the story is handing the shounen aspect of things where the protagonist is concerned. Layfon has a predetermined set of skills. We are finding those out one at a time. He doesn't need to go into a training period to acquire any new skills. It's already there. That aspect makes Layfon far more of an interesting character than he should be credited for. I definitely like this style of delivery for these delicious shounen cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
This is what people say: "When two GARs come together."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
Clearly this is the only possible pairing, as layfon has an affinity toward swords.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
LOL.. Mercifully, the next week's episode promises "Spa Resort." The obligatory swimsuit episode is perfectly timed after such overloading of fanservice for our resilient yaoi fans.
Old 2009-03-14, 20:59   Link #60
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafka
Aww, I thought Shante was actually cute this episode. She's just too much like an amusing pet for me to hate.
^ She's alright and okay in my eyes before but now promoted into 'bitch' status when she messes up with Layfon's girl aka Felli just because she considers Layfon to be Gorneo's enemy without talking to Gorneo first. She's like this mini 'Nina' who's similar in the rash department. And she didn't consider Gorneo's advice on how their Level are in a total differrent league than Layfon and stupidly charge Layfon head on and finally got what she deserved when Layfon skillfully matador-ing her without breaking a sweat.

Anyway Layfon's past as a HB was also explained along with his interactions with Garhard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Oh Nina, you are falling for Layfon, aren't you? Slowly but surely Layfon is growing into you.
As much as I disagree with her method in previous epi, how she act in this one earned Layfon x Nina +1 points from me. Lol hardcore tsundere.
Closed Thread