AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 6 10.91%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 25.45%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 32.73%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 18.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 12.73%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-06, 03:38   Link #41
TrueKnight

Ep 14 preview are up and as expected, full blown actions are guaranteed,

Spoiler for ep 14 action scenes:

Yes, yes bring on the next ep. It’s gonna be epic.

EDIT: It's out....ep 13 subs is OUT! Ayako's on fire with Valkyria, Regios and Phantom released simultaneously like crazy. Man Ayako you guys are badasses. My gratitude to you.

*Leech mode on*

EDIT 2: Message deleted and content removed.

Last edited by TrueKnight; 2009-04-06 at 11:25.
Old 2009-04-06, 11:11   Link #42
zibi88

"TrueKnight" cant you re-edit your last post than posting one under another !! (since now it lookes kinda like spaming...)
Old 2009-04-06, 11:56   Link #43
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Ok, talking epi but now we know more things of Sharnid's past
Well, they told only why Deen use drugs but not the reason because Sharnid go away, and his past suit have really a badass look xDD
Haia surely want that someone kick his ass this time too, so arrogant; Layfon blush as always when a girl is so close to him lol
And, yeah, the ending, is only with Mayshen and Leerin (this because if you read the text of the song you know why only them) but this isn't a Felli ED but a 17 platoon ED (well, i think that all the story is for the 17 Platoon so xDD).
Old 2009-04-06, 13:12   Link #44
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Bow girl never did and still doesn't look intimidating to me. It's like, so yeah, what are you going to do with that toy bow again? Looks like it would snap in half if you bent it.

Spoiler for e14 preview:
Old 2009-04-06, 13:36   Link #45
solembum
The WereCat

I'm curious as to what a psyharden(?) is.
Ideas anyone?
Old 2009-04-06, 13:43   Link #46
TrueKnight

^ maybe a sword style discipline with utilizing kei. Anyway a very good ep with all the political fiasco and bargaining from Kallian. I swear Nina's got to be using Overloads or drugs when she said 17 platoon is now strong. Lol girl your squad is strong now because you have a fricking one man army in your team and I laugh with the thought that 10th platoon is worried about 17th platoon advancing quickly because they would simply get raped by Layfon alone.
Old 2009-04-06, 13:54   Link #47
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

omg, omg, omg!! ninaxlayfon moment! he blushed! nina is soooooo ahead of fellis for layfon's heart now!
::waves ninaxlayfon flag::
lt seems this show likes teasing us with leerin....when will she reunite with layfon!
the engrish was as enjoyable as ever.....

lf haia ( w/e his name is) came for the goat? isn't his actions pointless... didn't the golden goat disappear?

Last edited by monir; 2009-04-06 at 23:34. Reason: redundancy removed. No personal references please where you're singling out any group of fans!
Old 2009-04-06, 14:05   Link #48
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
omg, omg, omg!! ninaxlayfon moment! he blushed! nina is soooooo ahead of fellis for layfon's heart now!
::waves ninaxlayfon flag::
( wow that was unbearable of me, how can felli shippers constantly do this on a daily basis is beyond me) :uts flag awat:: ahem...

so...

lt seems this show likes teasing us with leerin....when will she reunite with layfon!
the engrish was as enjoyable as ever.....
Remember episode where Feli was rideing on Layfons shoulders :P Layfon if I remember blushed and was kinda freaked out there :P so nina is not so much ahead....... simply Layfon blushed becouse a girl touched his forehead.... we didnt saw if Layfon blushed when Leerin kissed him in ep1 :P (anyway he is thinking about Leerin and like we saw lately Leerin really loves Layfon and she has the guts to ask the queen if Layfon can come back XD)

Anyway Feli, Nina and Meishen dont have the most powerfull rival yet :P (Leerin) so the loveing power will be messured when she arrives at Zereni :P

Heh and queen is refering to Lafyon as "it" I wonder why... in previous episode she was asking how Layfon (and not "it") was doing...... and well she said that Layfon will be able to come back.....but the question is if he would want to return ^^
Old 2009-04-06, 14:37   Link #49
manga852

I'm getting tired of Nina sounding like a naive idealist child every time she opens her mouth it seems to me that Din's perceived ideology is less of a fairy tail than hers.
When the fck is this little runaway princess gonna grow up
Old 2009-04-06, 15:28   Link #50
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CybEssen View Post
Bow girl never did and still doesn't look intimidating to me. It's like, so yeah, what are you going to do with that toy bow again? Looks like it would snap in half if you bent it.
Yeah, she's so annoying when try to intimidating someone with that stupid bow, someone need to slash her
Old 2009-04-06, 15:40   Link #51
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
No...Nina's a female knight in practice with two thick sticks to beat down the baddies
Nina's somewhat naive, but moreso concerned about the spirit of military arts. She sure surprised Layfon with the thing that she's thinking about her surtvival too(her actions somewhat contradicting to it...or maybe she considers herself "just" one of the lifes she's wanting to save...citizens of Zuelni>>>her life...and she was confident about her survival when she offered herself as FM lure in ep 7...the only mistery is in ep 2)
Nina remained as straightforward as always...honestly she needs some kind of medieval armour
Haia as irritating as always but i kinda like his provocative behaviour.Sharind remains our typical sniper with his almighty knowledge about his former comrades.
Nex episode going to be interesting/intense.
Old 2009-04-06, 15:45   Link #52
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

slow ep was slow.. but it sets the stage for next ep, which will probably be kickass. hopefully fonfon will use the katana dite. show them now its done.

anyways, not a big fan of the new end, i just got used to the old one..
Old 2009-04-06, 16:34   Link #53
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch this episode :

Good episode , so Din use the overload and for protect the city .
Haia want the Haikizoku . Layfon got a katana , but he don't like it . Haia said he will be a true psyharden or something like that if he use a katana hmmm i want to see it
Felli always kick on something ^^
Well , look like Sharnid will act like a 10th platoon member and plan something .
The new ending is good . But i prefer the other
Old 2009-04-06, 19:24   Link #54
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

well now I'd like to think that Fon-Fon is the mega pwnzor, hes said to be much better with a katana but so far we've only seen him use a sword, even his HB was a sword yet he's mangaed to mega pwnzor each fight. Plus the weapons hes been using are dinky little toys and not a refined piece of hardware.

The lad has been holding back since the start, somehow I get the feeling you could throw everything at him and he'll just swat it aside like a fly(which further fuels my suspicion that Fon-Fon is a descendant of Chuck Norris)

altho seems Fon-Fon is special which would account for his mega hax pwnzoring

bring on the mega hax powa!
Old 2009-04-06, 19:26   Link #55
Nosauz

basically gear 2 for fon fon... shit bout to get nasty. Why oh why does naruki not wanna join the harem...!!!
Old 2009-04-06, 20:42   Link #56
Narona
Emotionless White Face

I watched the sub.

Interesting episode. So Din uses the Overload, and is possessed ( ? ) by the Haikizoku. I wonder how it will end, and what does sharnid want to ask to the other platoon 17th members.

I don't understand why Haia wants the Haikizoku But so he didn't come here because of Layfon.

And the scene that shows how much Felli is jaelous and possessive was hilarious
Old 2009-04-06, 21:37   Link #57
Arkard

Layfon hasn't been using his full power = >_<

Also, I don't see why Zuellni wouldn't alert Nina that a malevolent goat is chilling in the city if its so dangerous.

As for Felli, talk about a conditioned response, Layfon automatically tries shielding his knee before she walks away and takes it out against the railway awning
Old 2009-04-06, 21:40   Link #58
Hao

An okay episode with nothing special really happening. Next episode looks awesome though. Here's to hoping Haia gets his ass handed to him by Layfon.
Old 2009-04-06, 21:54   Link #59
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
As for Felli, talk about a conditioned response, Layfon automatically tries shielding his knee before she walks away and takes it out against the railway awning
Felli was mad because Layfon was hiding something to her. She's in love so I guess I can imagine the frustration xD

She should confess <.<
Old 2009-04-06, 22:11   Link #60
TrueKnight

This episode is politically funny when you think about it and this is why I like it.

Basically if an overload exploits were to be found out then the city could lose its reputation, resulting students and citizens alike probably abandoning it, and to make things worse the culprits are of Military Arts class which supposed to be one, if not the most respectable classes around. We see Sharnid explaining that there’s no way Vance as Military Arts Head dude can make these stuffs public or even disclosing it because it could make his section look bad and made him loose his position. The disclosure could resolve to bad public relations and reputation, hence again could make Zuellni losing its students and citizens and no one will bother to apply to them anymore.

Ironically enough, the investigations are being carried out by none other by the City Police. They found out that the culprit is within the Military Arts so they requested the military’s aid, resulting the military to ‘officially’ discover that they have a drug case on their hand. I believe the military has ‘unofficially’ already recognized these problems but choose not to disclose them because personal issues.

So they have a drug case at hand which is on the 10th platoon within the Military Arts, which could result to public unrest if it were to be disclosed. The military couldn’t ask the City Police to stop their investigations because it’s a whole different area and authority. Then how do they solve these problems, simple actually, by involving the head honcho himself, Karian, he’s the policy maker around there. He provide a solution, he stopped the City Police’s investigations, as for the drug problems, make 17 platoon (or Layfon aka one man army) get rid of the source, none other than 10th platoon. How? By making them un-capable to do their duties anymore, Layfon can crippled them, use kei or his badass skillz on them so hard they are deemed can’t perform assignment anymore, this way Karian had the precedent to officially disband them.

So there you have it, no public disclosure -> City Police investigations stopped hence no sufficient proofs can be presented, no drugs -> platoon 10 disbanded and possibly the cartel afterwards, there problem solved.

Few additional interesting trivias:

- Layfon and his Saiha style, not to mention his Psyharden bloodline and his refusal to use a katana.
- The Golden Goat, why Haia want it, to guard it so it won’t fall into the wrong hands? Well he looks at that wrong hand itself though lol.
- Felli’s obvious possessiveness to Fon-fon -> win.
- Nina being righteous is annoying……but saved by her training scenes >.>;
Closed Thread