AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-06-02, 16:25   Link #41
Tech-Guy
Manga reader

wow xD. its funny the puch then hugged that is so sakura. and yeah about danzou looks gay. btw does the daimyo leaves in konoha? if not how did he get there? i tought that the daimyo lived outside the village i think im wrong tho
and yeah it looks like it ends in a cliffhanger, maybe next chapter naruto enters the room and tell everyone what danzou did in the past etc? hehe it will be too good for that to happen. and yeah i think naruto is gonna leave the village, and i was hoping for him to tell the others about being the yondaime's son meh >_>
Tech-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 17:05   Link #42
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Noo Noo Noo!!! That can't be happening....they definetly CANNOT place that old geezers face on the mountains!! No!!!!!

It HAS to be Naruto or Pimp Hatake Kakashi... Sasuke you'd better hurry and kill the old man before it really becomes official.
Anyway it seems ALOT that has happened in one chapter so...my hopes that it's fake might come true.
Old 2009-06-02, 17:06   Link #43
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Erm, is it true?
Spoiler for 450 of course:
Old 2009-06-02, 17:37   Link #44
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Things which are also weird is:
- The voice of the advisors.
- Majority? Democracy?
- Funeral?

If Tsunade died then it would still take a few hours or days untill such a deciscion is made. Jiraiya wasnt chosen within a couple minutes like the spoiler made it sound like.

The funeral would be the first priority and such a burial doesnt go by so quick.
Then the advisors should also be important in deciding the succesor..i cant imagine that they would support all of a sudden the opponent of Sandaime.

Also the Shinobi all chose Kakashi yet based on a couple statements or facts the decision is instantly made by the Feudal Lord?? Who doesnt even ask for supporters? It smells fishy all the way. If it's true then Kishi has really lost it. Because the reasons and method is lame all the way.
Old 2009-06-02, 18:08   Link #45
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Things which are also weird is:
- The voice of the advisors.
If the advisors are somehow bribed by Danzou then they have already spoken with the feudal lords in Danzou's favor. So the feudal lords may be blinded by their faith in the supposed highest council of Konoha, that is the advisors.

Quote:
- Majority? Democracy?
Democracy? This is a feudal system, i have never seen any democracy in this manga.

Quote:
- Funeral?
Tsunade is supposedly not dead but in a sort of a coma, which means the leader of the village is unable to lead the village while the village is in critical situation.

Quote:
it would still take a few hours or days untill such a deciscion is made. Jiraiya wasnt chosen within a couple minutes like the spoiler made it sound like.
The level of destruction is huge, even if ninja were resurrected but the village is destroyed, therefore by the previously used logic of the manga the other villages may consider to attack Konoha if they don't show power and strong rule immediately. I think this is the logic behind choosing such kind of characters as leaders. So the village and the country is in a state of emergency when they must act very fast, they must choose a strong leader and they must make many decisions in little time. This is an ideal opportunity for people like Danzou to take the control, and such people are already prepared for such a scenario.

Quote:
Also the Shinobi all chose Kakashi yet based on a couple statements or facts the decision is instantly made by the Feudal Lord?? Who doesnt even ask for supporters? It smells fishy all the way. If it's true then Kishi has really lost it. Because the reasons and method is lame all the way.
The spoiler may be true, and as Hunter has already said this is not the end of the story, there will be people who oppose to this decision. I think if Kishi wants to make this beliveable then he has to show how has Danzou prepared for this situation and how good he has planned his steps. For example i think that since this is an emergency situation he will tell to all who oppose that this he will lead the village only for a short period, until "order is restored" and the outer threat is prevented. Of course he will lie and manipulate people for the whole time, and try to prolong his rule as much as he can.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 18:40   Link #46
Hiking_Bear

They should make Naruto the hokage. I mean, he's the most powerful ninja in the village and he just saved most of them. Does the title of hokage have meaning anymore? Tsunade's role seemed to be not much more than a glorified paper-pusher.

I want to see more of Zetsu now. If Pain is dead and is not resurrected, then I am going to latch on to Zetsu. It's up to him to save this series.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 18:56   Link #47
DarkHollowIchigo

fake fake fake!! "If" Danzou ever hears he's gonna be the new Hokage, he will die of a heartattack hearing it!
Old 2009-06-02, 18:57   Link #48
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

I am glad though that this came back down to -rank- and the jounin were involved to the point were the Feudal Lord walked in. I think bringing the Feudal Lord was Danzo's plan.
Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 19:15   Link #49
strategos

This might lead to a Konoha civil war. Probably someone going to hide Tsunade till she wakes up, in fear that she might get assassinated.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 19:21   Link #50
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
-Wont the elders have any say on this?
Seems like they clearly hate or disapprove of Tsunade, so they will probably happily accept Danzou as their new kage.
Old 2009-06-02, 19:22   Link #51
Change of Pace
Shameless Zoro Fangirl

This manga doesn't phase me in the least any more. Tsunade's dead/comatose? Let's just wait for the next wave of magical reincarnation jutsu, or for her to just, well, wake up. Hahaha.
Change of Pace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 19:45   Link #52
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Are you saying Sasuke inspires other people around him?

I haven't seen one person.
I'm saying Naruto inspires everyone around him. Even the enemies who are supposedly gods walking among men but the primary person he wants to change simply refuses when all the rest seem compelled to when they're around him. Because Sasuke's "hate" is stronger than Naruto's "love" or whatever. And apparently its even stronger than Nagato's.
Old 2009-06-02, 19:48   Link #53
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
If the advisors are somehow bribed by Danzou then they have already spoken with the feudal lords in Danzou's favor. So the feudal lords may be blinded by their faith in the supposed highest council of Konoha, that is the advisors.
Danzou doesn't need to bribe the advisors, those two are morons whose sole purpose is to screwup to move the plot.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 20:00   Link #54
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post

Tsunade is supposedly not dead but in a sort of a coma, which means the leader of the village is unable to lead the village while the village is in critical situation.
Despite the danger Danzou poses to the current way of life in Konoha, right now Konoha is in need of a leader and Danzou is the most experienced leader right now as he has had a say in the politics of Konoha before and he knows how it works as well as the elders, the people need a leader to show that Konoha is not out or else villages like Tsuchigakure could attack at any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
They should make Naruto the hokage. I mean, he's the most powerful ninja in the village and he just saved most of them. Does the title of hokage have meaning anymore? Tsunade's role seemed to be not much more than a glorified paper-pusher.
He has no political knowledge and cannot run a village he can be a protector of it but not a leader, a good leader would be someone like Shikamaru he may not be the strongest but he knows what is best. Naruto is too emotional right now and indecisive he cannot bring himself to decide that person MUST die, he would rather try to change their perspective. If Naruto was promoted to Chuunin then to Jounin he would learn how to lead a team which is in my opinion the reason they make those statuses in Konoha to produce a leader capable of leading the military power of the village.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 20:24   Link #55
Justin Kim
*Artist

Wow, that spoiler seemed a bit too eventful. I hope the manga doesn't affiliate Danzou with some supreme power. (Kind of getting tired of his character).
Old 2009-06-02, 21:08   Link #56
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I was expecting more of a Danzou and his corps surround the hospital where Tsunade resides everyone is put to sleep using a very powerful genjutsu and he makes her kick the bucket with a jutsu that makes it look like maybe her organs collapsed or something then have something like him killing the elders and seizing power for himself....

Is it just me or does Danzou remind you guys of Hitler
I know what you mean, that's exactly what I was expecting too... Danzou's ascension to power should be more... I don't know... treacherous. It shouldn't go down so smoothly... And it never seemed to me that he was in the elders' favor either. I mean, back when Sarutobi died he wasn't even considered for the job, and the top two choices weren't even in Konoha.

I think it was a great turn of events for the story, but the execution was poor. So much so that it may even get people to root for Sasuke on this one.
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 22:17   Link #57
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
I know what you mean, that's exactly what I was expecting too... Danzou's ascension to power should be more... I don't know... treacherous. It shouldn't go down so smoothly... And it never seemed to me that he was in the elders' favor either. I mean, back when Sarutobi died he wasn't even considered for the job, and the top two choices weren't even in Konoha.

I think it was a great turn of events for the story, but the execution was poor. So much so that it may even get people to root for Sasuke on this one.
Initiate Operation Valkyrie! Everyone head out, and give Danzou a nice explosive tagged Kunai present.
Old 2009-06-02, 22:27   Link #58
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Despite the danger Danzou poses to the current way of life in Konoha, right now Konoha is in need of a leader and Danzou is the most experienced leader right now as he has had a say in the politics of Konoha before and he knows how it works as well as the elders, the people need a leader to show that Konoha is not out or else villages like Tsuchigakure could attack at any time.
Can we really say that Danzou is in fact an experienced leader? Specifically, besides pulling out a note from his doctor...I mean the daimyo, this chapter, none of the plans he has been involved in (that we know of) have actually succeeded. Uchiha massacre? Itachi and Sasuke left alive, Madara let back into the village. Using the skirmish with Nagato to become Hokage? Creates Pain, which leads to the destruction of his own village. Giving Orochimaru secret files in order to let Sai kill Sasuke? Not only does Sai betray him, but sending a middling level shinobi to defeat an Uchiha makes me question Danzou's intelligence. Hides while Pain is destroying the village, only to be saved by a 15 year old boy? ...not really a question, more of a statement. etc. Danzou has yet to be shown to lead anything successfully, let alone hold down the position of Hokage.

In the end, unless Danzou was deliberately trying to have his missions fail, then he is himself nothing more than a failure...plus he is missing appendages and an eye...you'd thinking missing large chunks of your body would be a deterrent for being chosen as Hokage...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 22:55   Link #59
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

ahh. its been a while!

strait to business then:
1st if the dead are revived then what about the messenger frog that was killed by danzo? If he's up then Danzo's gonna have a big problem with that murder on his hands. Seems like Kishi's gonna play that down thou (poor frog).

2nd how does naruto not get any kind of recognition for what just happened? At least make the man an official Jounin or Sage-nin. He's not grappler baki, so don't keep him at white belt (gennin) forever!

3rd and last. This is the only thing that really irks me about the naruto series. Aside from the hastily thrown together story, or last minute character insertions. Naruto hasn't had any profound changes to his character and behavior. He's had so many chances for some real improvement but he still just plugs along on his "ninja way" of stubbornness.
He's had so many people just simply ask him to think: Haku, Neji, Garra, Sasuke, Kakashi, Itachi, Jirya, and now Pein. This last encounter with pein I was looking for any level of intellectual interest that might be saved (like in FMA or hunterXhunter) but no. Just dragonball style ninja battles to be had here.

Ho hum. At least the fights are flashy.
Old 2009-06-02, 23:13   Link #60
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Well, that whole "I won´t kill ya, because it would make things only worse."-thingy of Naruto was some kind of fresh air to his character.

But man...Paing becoming a fanboy was already bad enough, but a mass revival? Looks like Kishimoto just recogniced what a stupid idea it was to quickly finish everybody off.

At least Kakashi´s back.