AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-27, 16:12   Link #41
FerociouslyInsane

How cool is it to have a zanpakuto with you in times of need . Im so jealous!!!! My only problem with this arc is that I did'nt get to see Kenny finish his fight Other than that, This arc was a 9 out of 10 . compared to the previous arcs.. i.e. the Bount. BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 2010-01-27, 23:29   Link #42
Gin
*Artist

Just watched the episode, and yet again the Shinigami Cup is the only thing that interested me. I just hope the promise of no Ichigo is true this time. It would be so amazing if the new arc was a flashback arc, so Aizen, Gin, and tousen would be in the story for once, it would be cool to see them pretending to not be evil. And it would be nice to see what SS was like before Ichigo was around.
Old 2010-01-28, 02:26   Link #43
Tsukasa27

I liked this arc although the ending was 'meh' for me too!
This doesn't change the fact that the arc had some very good moments and succesfully created interesting characters + the amazing fight scene between Kouga and Byakuya.
Overall, i'll give it 8/10 and it was for me better than the last manga arcs which were okay but not that great.
Old 2010-01-28, 02:50   Link #44
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Why is Wolverine in the next episode???

Old 2010-01-28, 04:18   Link #45
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

he knows when he's needed
Old 2010-01-28, 05:22   Link #46
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
t would be so amazing if the new arc was a flashback arc, so Aizen, Gin, and tousen would be in the story for once, it would be cool to see them pretending to not be evil. And it would be nice to see what SS was like before Ichigo was around.
That would be pretty awesome indeed. Too bad the new arc involves zanpakutos again, and Aizen's zanpakuto on the loose would pwn more than Kenpachi did.

But we can hope.
Old 2010-01-28, 08:58   Link #47
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Why is it that the anime original arcs focus on zanpakuto so much? I know they're the main topic of discussion in bleach, but having rogue vizards on the loose would be much cooler...arrancars just don't cut it for me anymore.
Old 2010-01-28, 19:52   Link #48
General_Asakura
Random Lazy Dude

so it wasnt just me who felt the BL ^^
Old 2010-01-28, 23:03   Link #49
Alchemist007
*Author

That was one f***ing @$$ melancholic ending.
Old 2010-01-30, 20:43   Link #50
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I honestly hated Shinigami Golden this week...They think that $hit is funny, but that $hit ain't funny...Bleach has like zero integrity right now and it's a shame...Haha Uliquirra we're $hitting on the fanbase for another 3 months, hilarious, NOT! Gimme Afro-Shinigami at this point...

As for the actual episode, other than a couple of cool animated sequences, the final fight was void of anything meaningful...I mean would all the students who gave a damn about press-on nails make-up guy dying please raise their hands? That's what I thought...And who the hell is Ichigo, Oprah Winfrey with a bankai? He's like a self-help doctor the way he blabs about honor and $hit to these half-dead psychopaths...I was like STFU and just kill him! Awwwwww it was sooo sweet the way Ichigo reached for his fading hand right before he died and went to eternal damnation ...This was followed by the gheyest of all-characters' ending scenes where each sword and their master got 1 second of screetime to remind us how incredible ludicrous this entire arc was...

Man it started off so nice and appeared to be the best original arc ever, and to watch it devolve week by week into the Menos XGames competition was truly sad...This show is at an alltime low right now for me...
Old 2010-01-31, 17:30   Link #51
Mashda2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I honestly hated Shinigami Golden this week...They think that $hit is funny, but that $hit ain't funny...Bleach has like zero integrity right now and it's a shame...Haha Uliquirra we're $hitting on the fanbase for another 3 months, hilarious, NOT! Gimme Afro-Shinigami at this point...

As for the actual episode, other than a couple of cool animated sequences, the final fight was void of anything meaningful...I mean would all the students who gave a damn about press-on nails make-up guy dying please raise their hands? That's what I thought...]And who the hell is Ichigo, Oprah Winfrey with a bankai? He's like a self-help doctor the way he blabs about honor and $hit to these half-dead psychopaths...I was like STFU and just kill him! Awwwwww it was sooo sweet the way Ichigo reached for his fading hand right before he died and went to eternal damnation ...This was followed by the gheyest of all-characters' ending scenes where each sword and their master got 1 second of screetime to remind us how incredible ludicrous this entire arc was...

Man it started off so nice and appeared to be the best original arc ever, and to watch it devolve week by week into the Menos XGames competition was truly sad...This show is at an alltime low right now for me...
lmao

yeah like everybody said episode pretty much sucked..
Old 2010-01-31, 20:08   Link #52
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I knew, I knew, I knew it. I knew they will put up with more fillers after this arc.

Can't they cut it out, already?

It's been like about 7 months since the anime turned to filler mode, and we won't get chance for another two more months at things returning back to the manga storyline.

Good grief, that I can turn to other anime or simply get a life myself with my buddies.

About the conclusion for this arc:
Nothing much to comment.

Ichigo taught Muramasa a lesson about why Shinigami and Zanpakutou have to deepen the bonds of their relationship, in order to communicate further.
Old 2010-01-31, 23:53   Link #53
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Finally watch ep 253 - 255 ! (Was lazy .. but i didn't miss something ... )

Well , glad that this arc filler end . That was terrible imo .
Only thing which was good , we saw Zanpakutou's 2nd form .
Otherwise omg what was that with Muramasa ...
And the end Rofl , that was hilarious . Specially Ichigo and Muramasa romance part

So next Arc filler or episode filler .
Old 2010-02-01, 02:42   Link #54
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

no manga stuff till April I think.
Old 2010-02-01, 03:45   Link #55
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
So this season's filler arc is finally over; The ulterior bad-guy Kouga's dead, the Zanpakuto have returned to their sword forms, and the only thing engraved on Muramasa's tombstone reads "Oh, I just died in your arms tonight, it must have been something you said"...

*tear*
hahahahahahaha

Old 2010-02-01, 03:51   Link #56
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
So next Arc filler or episode filler .
I'm leaning towards Arc, having standalone episodes for two months would severely damage bleach quality, no need to remind you of the filler right before the HM arc started...
Old 2010-02-01, 04:07   Link #57
monir
cho~ kakkoii

At this point, Kafriel, I don't think there is much reputation to salvage. How can they make Bleach look any worse is beyond me though I also don't want to challenge them head on. I'm with Wingy when he said bring back the Afro shinigami. He can talk some smack down. Or may be they can hire the spirit team where that very capable yuri girl to make her appearance along side the honorary bwahaha guy. Bwahahahahaha
Old 2010-02-01, 04:22   Link #58
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
At this point, Kafriel, I don't think there is much reputation to salvage. How can they make Bleach look any worse is beyond me though I also don't want to challenge them head on. I'm with Wingy when he said bring back the Afro shinigami. He can talk some smack down. Or may be they can hire the spirit team where that very capable yuri girl to make her appearance along side the honorary bwahaha guy. Bwahahahahaha
Sadly[or not by opinion] I don't think we'll see him in the bleach anime ever again due to this. Though having that yuri girl appear again could be amusing .
And also I am pretty sure they could make it worse if they tried all they would need to do is follow the pattern naruto did for filler before Shippuden so ya....
I really really hope they don't do something like that cause it would be just awful.
MAL
Old 2010-02-01, 04:39   Link #59
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Sadly[or not by opinion] I don't think we'll see him in the bleach anime ever again due to this. Though having that yuri girl appear again could be amusing .
And also I am pretty sure they could make it worse if they tried all they would need to do is follow the pattern naruto did for filler before Shippuden so ya....
I really really hope they don't do something like that cause it would be just awful.
Holy cow! What a way to go. That's so sad. His voice fitted those kind of role so very well. A true shame really. Japan has a serious problem with suicides. 2009 has been one of the two worst year ever recorded in their history in terms of suicides.
Old 2010-02-01, 04:47   Link #60
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Holy cow! What a way to go. That's so sad. His voice fitted those kind of role so very well. A true shame really. Japan has a serious problem with suicides. 2009 has been one of the two worst year ever recorded in their history in terms of suicides.
Yeah here too, I work in two of the biggest hospitals in L.A. and after the housing market crashed, we had a lot of truma deaths from suicide, some were suicides that were suspicious, the cops always come and I get a little info from them every time. Japan was hit hard too, hell the whole world was. So I am not that surprised...