AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-07-02, 22:50   Link #581
Gundam Zero Force

Quote:
Gundam 00 merchandise pics
Hobby Shop Midori has a scans of Gundam 00 merchandise promo materials.
Well, while I don't really like the designs of the New Gundams I find the names of them to be quite original and I actually like the names they game the Gundams . . . .
Gundam Zero Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 03:10   Link #582
Double_Edge
Cool Lander

omg, on another picture of dynames, I thought that the boosters behind him wher eon his lower back, behind the abdomen. But now....it is 100% confirmed that he has ass boosters. I cant even imagine how many farting jokes this miught spawn. -_- like, he farts so hard, it propels him through space or soemthing.

That really sucks, but it looks cool from the front at least. =/
Old 2007-07-03, 08:02   Link #583
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
Exia = DO WANT~~~!!!
same feeling ...but i can see the "7 blades" clearly: 1 big sword, 1 long blade, 1 short blade, 2 beam dagger and 2 beam sabers
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 08:22   Link #584
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

What's up with Dyname's ass boaster?

Exia and his blades are sexy
LightningZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 08:40   Link #585
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Dynames had so much baked beans, so much that his fart is flammable. XD
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 13:30   Link #586
_X12A_Testament

Dynamass almost looks like he has a thorax like an insect or something.... Not very cool looking.
_X12A_Testament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 21:42   Link #587
Destinyblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyblaster View Post
I wonder if we are going to be treated to a large quantity of great BGM and great OP and ED music in this series like SEED.
Probably. Sunrise has done it with their shows that have aired on the MBS/TBS networks (Gundam SEED/Destiny, Code GEASS). And considering that Victor and Sony Music is providing the music again like they did for SEED and GEASS, the likelihood is very high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Anybody know if there is n OP song for Gundam 00 as of yet? October is too far away.
Sorry, but you'll probably not hear anything about who is doing the OP or ED until at least a month before its premiere. Even then, you'll probably not actually hear the song until the first episode airs. That is, unless someone somehow manages to find a version of the song before the show airs in October, which has happened before, but not often.

If I can give you a hint, it's that Victor and Sony Music are providing the theme songs for the show. Any artist that performed the theme songs for Code Geass, Gundam SEED/Destiny, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Blood+ could possibly perform a song for Gundam 00. Of course, there is a large number of artists that could possibly perform for this series, considering that Victor and Sony Music have such a large number of artists signed to their record labels.
Destinyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 21:47   Link #588
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
^^^Gundam 00 = Gackt? LOL!

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 21:52   Link #589
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Yeah music is the last thing I worry about in a Gundam series..Hell Victory had like 3 BGM's and they still seemed to heighten moments for me...I think they should move away from the strict military themes of SEED though (although I love them) and please limit the J-pop for OP, ENDs, Final epilouge moments only (Can't stand that genric pop music during the heat of battles--it lessens the intensity IMO--YEAH VESTIGE included)...I hope 00 can find a good balance..I selfishly hope for a Gundam soundtrack heavily relying on jazz...

*Dials Yoko Kanno's number^^
Old 2007-07-03, 22:14   Link #590
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Orchestra music?

Old 2007-07-03, 22:15   Link #591
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Exia = DO WANT~~~!!!
Exia is a lame excuse for a starting gundam. It's like wing gundam or strike gundam with the wings torn off. Lame.
Old 2007-07-03, 22:19   Link #592
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

^^^We really can't be sure about that until we see it in action. As for Exia, it seems to be made for melee, with all those "7 blades" ready to use...it's been a long while since I actually saw intense melee combat...

Old 2007-07-03, 22:32   Link #593
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Exia's gonna rock...You can't have 7 blades on a Gundam and not show some awesome detail in his fighting style..He can't spam 20 Zaku's 5 miles away...He'll have to stab his way thru every battle...I wanna see that...

And on a side-note Demongod86 finally changing his avatar for the first time in history...That almost deserves a THREAD OVER >.> Anywho you just wanna see another Freedom, Wing-Zero custom hack..Let's give it some animation before we kill it...
Old 2007-07-03, 22:44   Link #594
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Exia is a lame excuse for a starting gundam. It's like wing gundam or strike gundam with the wings torn off. Lame.
Time will tell if Sunrise would be tempted to put the wings back on in an upgrade later on...

I know personally that a female friend LOVE wings on a Gundam. It can't be helped if it sells.
Old 2007-07-03, 23:07   Link #595
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Well wings=teh win...I totally get that, but it seems these Gundams all have their own genre of development...Dynames (Long range-Sniper), Kyrios (Flight), Exia (ground-assault-melee), Virtue (Brute-force mass weaponry)...So I don't see Exia getting a wing upgrade, but I don't see every pilot getting a new Gundam either...
Old 2007-07-04, 01:08   Link #596
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Um, Exia looks bad as hell. I can't wait to see that thing cut a good dozen MS to ribbons.

Of course, the CE Gundams in theory would dominate these new guys (right now, anyway) as going by the steel blades of Exia the MS of this world possess no Phase Shift.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 01:40   Link #597
Destinyblade

Quote:
^^^Gundam 00 = Gackt? LOL!
Huh? I don't get if that's meant to make fun of the music tie-ups, or to make fun of my post (hopefully, it's the former).

But what I said is true. I wouldn't be surprised if they put a lot of musical tie-ups in this Gundam show as well, especially considering that it's airing on MBS, which is well known for doing stuff like that (they did it with GS, GSD, and Geass). And that "generic pop music" probably won't be used during action scenes; previous Sunrise shows would hint to that. Or at the very least, it won't be used in every single action scene if that's what you're worried about.

On a side note, Gackt wouldn't be performing a song for this show in case you're wondering. They're under a different record label.

Anyways, according to the latest news, there was something about two unknown female characters when it came to figures for the characters. At the moment, nothing about the characters or the Gundams exactly jumps out at me (and is it just me, or do all four pilots sound like they're all quiet and mysterious? ). But I'll be watching the first few episodes of this show for sure to see what it's like before I develop a real opinion about Gundam 00. Hopefully, this show won't get cancelled early like Ayakashi Ayashi did, but since this is a Gundam series, I highly doubt that'll happen (well, unless the show is really bad).
Destinyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 01:45   Link #598
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

@ Alpha Dragoon

^^^CE is no AD...

Strike's Schneiders are said to be capable of destroying ordinary MS armor, so I can't see any reason why Exia's could destroy an ordinary MS. On the other hand, Phase Shift continuously drain battery life of a CE Gundam, except maybe for Strike Freedom, Infinite Justice, and technically both Legend and Destiny Gundams (because t hey possess the same energy batteries of the Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice, IIRC). So the 1st Generation CE Gundams (Strike, Buster, Blitz, Duel and Aegis) could get destroyed by Exia if they depend too much on the Phase Shift to fend off those blade attacks (because it could drain their batteries). The Impulse would probably fare better because it could get recharged infinitely by the Minerva.

As for Exia, we still have no information on its other attacks, so we just have to wait and see if the CE Gundams could own a "puny" AD Gundam.

@ Destinyblade

I think I recall an interview wherein Gackt said he was a Gundam fan. So, it may be not really as far fetched if ever.

Old 2007-07-04, 02:02   Link #599
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Gackt did do the cover songs for the Zeta movie, so their is nothing to say he can't do it for this. However, since Gackt is apart of the band S.K.I.N. now, there probably won't be any more single releases from him.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 04:01   Link #600
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Um, Exia looks bad as hell. I can't wait to see that thing cut a good dozen MS to ribbons.

Of course, the CE Gundams in theory would dominate these new guys (right now, anyway) as going by the steel blades of Exia the MS of this world possess no Phase Shift.
It seems that the steel swords may be more powerful than Beam Sabers in this universe (maybe they are special metal or anti-beam coated or whatever), Exia has other 4 beam blades but yet it seems to prefer it's steel swords

And the 2 female characters, I'm pretty sure one of them (or both of them) will be Setsuna's love interest in the show. It's a tradition
LightningZERO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers