Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2017-10-26, 11:42   Link #581
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
It was one of the Sharingan's original abilities, but it was quickly thrown aside in exchange for all the bs powers Kishimoto gave it.

As far as I can remember, the last time the copy ability was used was when Sasuke partially copied Lee's Front Lotus set up all the way back in the chunin exam.
Holy crap, I didn't think it was that long ago. I thought it was used a bit more in part 1.
Old 2017-10-26, 12:13   Link #582
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I liked the genjutsu aspect of the fight more than the copy. I don't really "buy" that knowing how to execute a technique is the same as knowing how to use it in combat as well as someone who's actually experienced with it. Or that every technique is an adequate defense against itself.

I'm not saying there aren't credible ways to use the sharingan's sight, but if you add the increased chakra consumption, I don't think it's that great an idea to play the mirror.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-26, 12:26   Link #583
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Found the Boruto OVA but subbed in Spanish

Spoiler for brief summary:
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-26, 14:45   Link #584
ReddyRedWolf

So lightning girl has father issues as she never got to know her dad and her mother was bitter about him but takes it out on her daughter. Yeah it sounds like Raiga impregnated a girl before going rogue without knowing he had a child. He had an adopted son in Ranmaru. Given that lightning girl thinks Naruto killed her father she doesn't really know what happened.

Comparatively Sarada is luckier than her. It just so happen her mother was devoted to her husband even if he doesn't spend time with her and their daughter.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-01, 11:01   Link #585
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

It surprised that they remembered the sword mutation that Kisame once used. Also nice to see Boruto in action. I expected him to use a lightning-based move considering the opening but it ended up being a wind one.

Also, next episode seems to be epilogue of this arc. I wonder if they'll change the opening a bit considering Kagura is present there.

EDIT: BTW, The first home media release of the series. It contains the entire "Ghost arc"

Old 2017-11-01, 14:15   Link #586
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Already back in Konoha on the next episode. It looks like we won't get much of an epilogue. I'm happy the episode will focus on Himawari though.

I noticed Boruto's eye briefly turned into the Jougan when he was preparing his final attack. Doesn't seem like it was of any help though.
Old 2017-11-01, 17:35   Link #587
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

I noticed Boruto's eye briefly turned into the Jougan when he was preparing his final attack. Doesn't seem like it was of any help though.
Considering http://www.spirallingsphere.com/2017...ion-of-boruto/ this and another interview I found about Boruto's heritage (it kind of said that Kishimoto didn't want to give him the Byakugan), Kishimoto seems to have come up with the idea of the Jogan and Kodachi wants to build up more his Jogan in the anime
Old 2017-11-01, 18:04   Link #588
bakato

Quote:
Already back in Konoha on the next episode. It looks like we won't get much of an epilogue. I'm happy the episode will focus on Himawari though.

I don't see it.
Old 2017-11-01, 18:22   Link #589
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I don't see it.
It's just there for a split second, when he's charging up the sword.
Old 2017-11-01, 18:40   Link #590
ReddyRedWolf

I don't get why they can't tell Yagura that Kagura was controlled by an Uchiha to dispel this whole borne of bad blood thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I don't see it.
It was blinking on and off as they were to split the sword powered up.

Boruto still doesn't know how to activate it by will unless in highly decisive moments.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-01, 18:48   Link #591
bakato

Quote:
It's just there for a split second, when he's charging up the sword.
Thanks. I was looking at the wrong scene.
Old 2017-11-01, 21:55   Link #592
Alhazred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
I don't get why they can't tell Yagura that Kagura was controlled by an Uchiha to dispel this whole borne of bad blood thing.
Even if they could prove it decisively, there seems to be a lot of information control going on when it comes to the history and current disposition of the Uchiha clan. It's kind of funny, though; with all this talk of being slaves to cursed blood/destiny/daddy issues/etc., anyone who has the slightest clue of what they're talking about should immediately look to Sarada, and then need to dodge a kunai for their trouble.
Alhazred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-01, 22:05   Link #593
Random14

I forgot Samehada could do that. But then Shizuma definitely isn’t at Kisame’s or Killer Bee’s level.

And so ends that fight. Pretty good action, and while its not a Rasengan, Boruto is already getting good with the elements. And Hiramekarei’s double handles come in handy. So next week will probably be the epilogue. Wonder how regular a character Kagura might become.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-03, 18:44   Link #594
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Wonder how regular a character Kagura might become.
Considering the manga referenced this arc, Kagura might return in the future.
Old 2017-11-08, 18:08   Link #595
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So we had the epilogue. BTW, the DVD compilations are insane. The first covers the Ghost arc entirely while the second will focus from Sarada's arc to today's episode
Old 2017-11-08, 19:04   Link #596
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Most interesting part of the episode for me was the confirmation Orochimaru is trying to stir things up, or at the very least would be happy if trouble that could threaten the peace arose. Probably won't be relevant for a long long long time though.
Old 2017-11-09, 00:33   Link #597
Tenzen12

Darn it! I expected epic card games and got nothing of sort.
Old 2017-11-09, 00:38   Link #598
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Okay we open this curtain again.
What's the deal with Orochimaru? Is him still evil or good?
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-09, 00:50   Link #599
Tenzen12

Orochimaru is neither good or evil. He is....well Orochimaru.
Old 2017-11-09, 11:16   Link #600
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Apparently in episode 36
Spoiler for spoiler:

Also, I hope in the future we might get the scenes that didn't make it to the Boruto movie considering the director said they had to cut some parts due to required length.