AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2007-03-13, 16:38   Link #581
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

This one's for anyone who really knows their Naruto. Can anyone tell me the name's of the following songs:

1. Musicbox Gaara childhood

2.Suspenful/evil music (dadada..DAh! type theme)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGDY3AxTgNA
(plays at the beginning of this battle)

3. Warped/bizarre type orochimaru music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTELh4g61Rk
(plays at about (9:30)

4. Cool rock/confrontation music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3EDitl9Sio
(plays at the beginning)
Sakuranbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 18:42   Link #582
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
can anyone identify this tune from a Tanaka Rie video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zss7-bmDsDI

from 4:43 to end.

I tried to carefully listen and write down the lyrics and use google "xxxx xx xxx" but nothing so far x.x
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 21:49   Link #583
Biswa

Request: Ouran Host Club song (if possible)
I know that the ending song is Shissou, but in MANY episodes right before the ending song, there is a short little guitar solo, then leads up to the ending song. Is this solo part of Shissou or is it a different song? If it is, has this song been released at all?
Biswa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 22:54   Link #584
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
can anyone identify this tune from a Tanaka Rie video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zss7-bmDsDI

from 4:43 to end.

I tried to carefully listen and write down the lyrics and use google "xxxx xx xxx" but nothing so far x.x
kotoko-sensitive

if i am not wrong that shld be the song cos i have it in my comp haha
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 02:43   Link #585
sayde

requesting a song title from Black Cat

I'm looking for the name of a song from the Black Cat anime.
It takes place during episode 22 as Train rescues the green haird kid with the surfboard who's being chased by monsters. I've listened to the entire Black Cat OST but still couldn't find it. So might anyone be able to tell me the name of this mystery track for me?

(why is it that all the best tracks from the anime I watch always seem to be impossible to find?)
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 11:07   Link #586
emeralda

Hello all! i'm new here..but lets get to the point!

i saw this youtube vid,
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QAcW_Xh6XQs

love songs like these..what song is this?

Last edited by xris; 2007-03-19 at 11:21.
emeralda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 17:31   Link #587
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoto View Post
Does anyone know the song like this

It happens in Episode 23 of Gundam Seed. Closer to the End. When Pretty much kira goes around pwning everyone else. Just want to know the name of that song
Anyone have any clue about this one.
Old 2007-03-20, 08:18   Link #588
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoto View Post
Anyone have any clue about this one.
time frame please...
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 01:10   Link #589
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dzcgPxXnis
What is the name of this song?Also is there any soundtrack CD released for brave saga games? Thank you in advance

Shinoto , i re watched ep23 of GS.Are you sure it is episode 23?because 'kira goes around pwning everyone else' doesn't happen in that episode(ZONO almost pwned him instead)
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 23:10   Link #590
Shiokaze
Hitsugaya is my hero.

I heard it on animenfo radio once. The only lyrics I remember were like
"wakaranai yo ni ... (something something) yo ni (something something) yo ni" or something like that. I don't know if it helps but that's all the information I think of.
Shiokaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-23, 07:52   Link #591
UchihaMitizaro

Bleach:
I wanna know why the release of the song "Destiny awaits" in the anime is cooler than from the OST.I mean it sounds a bit different (and cooler) in the anime...
Can anyone tell me why or how to get this ver. of the song?
UchihaMitizaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 00:43   Link #592
garrettv11

Unhappy Gundam Song Needed! Help find!

I finished unlocking everything in Gundam Encounters In Space and I desperately would like to find a soundtrack with the "Endless Battle" track on it. I've searched all over and i cant seem to find any reliable track listings. From what I can tell, its within the UC Universe of Gundam. This track however, could be unique to the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you've played the game, its the song that plays when you go to the versus menu.
garrettv11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 16:39   Link #593
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Complete lyrics to Bartender OP/ED

I've been listening to the wonderful OST album and OP/ED single from this show. A search of the Internet failed to turn up any translations of the complete OP and ED songs that are performed on the single. The anime includes shortened versions of both songs with accompanying lyrics from the subbers, but the complete lyrics seem nowhere to be found.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I've never bought an OST CD before but after listening to the downloaded mp3 rips, I'm off to Amazon. Since the anime isn't available in North America, there are no DVDs I can buy, so for now I'll settle for buying the CDs as a way to support the creators of this extraordinary series. I'd love to see an R1 release on DVD, but I'm not holding my breath. If it happens, I'll be back at Amazon with my credit card in hand.

Ootake Kaoruku's piano compositions are so compelling I'm thinking of buying a couple of other CDs from her group, Natural High. I assume Ootake is playing the piano during the ED in the anime though we only see her hands. I also suspect the singer is her collaborator Shiraki Yuuko, but she's not credited anywhere. Whoever this is has an unusual voice, to say the least, and some anime music bloggers have had some harsh words for her performances here. I like her work in the ED better than the OP. If in the rare instance the anime episode didn't bring a tear to my eye along the way, Natural High's performance of the ED, Hajimari no Hito, usually did the trick.

Edit: Actually you can see Ootake as well in the ED; she's briefly reflected in the mirror.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2007-03-28 at 07:39.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 21:57   Link #594
norse

Tenchi Muyo - Which Album?

Which Tenchi Muyo OST album can this song be found? -> Reminiscence (midi).

I read it was in Tenchi Muyo SupeSharu, but this album doesn't seem to exist.
norse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 10:53   Link #595
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I've been listening to the wonderful OST album and OP/ED single from this show. A search of the Internet failed to turn up any translations of the complete OP and ED songs that are performed on the single. The anime includes shortened versions of both songs with accompanying lyrics from the subbers, but the complete lyrics seem nowhere to be found.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I've never bought an OST CD before but after listening to the downloaded mp3 rips, I'm off to Amazon. Since the anime isn't available in North America, there are no DVDs I can buy, so for now I'll settle for buying the CDs as a way to support the creators of this extraordinary series. I'd love to see an R1 release on DVD, but I'm not holding my breath. If it happens, I'll be back at Amazon with my credit card in hand.

Ootake Kaoruku's piano compositions are so compelling I'm thinking of buying a couple of other CDs from her group, Natural High. I assume Ootake is playing the piano during the ED in the anime though we only see her hands. I also suspect the singer is her collaborator Shiraki Yuuko, but she's not credited anywhere. Whoever this is has an unusual voice, to say the least, and some anime music bloggers have had some harsh words for her performances here. I like her work in the ED better than the OP. If in the rare instance the anime episode didn't bring a tear to my eye along the way, Natural High's performance of the ED, Hajimari no Hito, usually did the trick.

Edit: Actually you can see Ootake as well in the ED; she's briefly reflected in the mirror.
i've only found some romaji lyrics in chinese forum. In case you need them
Spoiler for bartender:

Spoiler for hajimari no hito:

with regard natural high... Ootake Kaoruko composed the music and played the piano, while Shiroki Yuuko composed the lyrics and done the vocal. Both of them graduated from Tokyo College of Music.
Old 2007-03-28, 16:13   Link #596
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Thanks, miaka. I'd come across the lyrics you found, but they didn't help a poor gaijin like me!

I took the "Shiraki" spelling from the cherryblossom-garden.com page I linked to, but a quick search of the net shows that it should be, as you say, Shiroki Yuuko. My apologies to Ms. Shiroki.

And, of course, searching for Shiroki Yuko seems to work much better than Shiroki Yuuko, though I suspect the latter is really correct.,
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 20:28   Link #597
miaka

according to japanese wiki... her name is pronounced as Shiroki, Yuuko 白木 裕子(しろき ゆうこ). But people tend to omit u in the middle, even in official site they prefer Yuko than yuuko.

btw, Their official site has some sample music and pv clips under discography section
Old 2007-03-30, 13:12   Link #598
Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenPath View Post
This thread is for all those who need help identifying a song, a track, or simply need help looking for lyrics. Please be specific with your requests, and for those who help, don't forget to quote the post you are replying to in order to avoid confusion. If you can't find a reply to your request, try using the "Search this Thread" function.

An archive for previous requests can be found here.
Yes anyway I 'll get right to the point. for some time I have been trying disefer this this song called tsubasa chronicle name Ships of fools. I believe the laungue of the son is either ramji or nujai but I am not an 12% allucated of it. regarlers of it I would like to you if there an english lyris for this song. thank you .
Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 18:49   Link #599
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

------ deleted.
Old 2007-03-31, 04:50   Link #600
UchihaMitizaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
This may be a tough request since I don't think Bleach has release any info on their new soundtrack. This clip comes from last weeks episode, 117 where Grimmjaw gets introduced.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SWckwmYh6s0

I've been searching for a week in vein for this songs but haven't been able to find anything. If someone could help me identify this song I would be very grateful.
I want to join this RQ,and since i didn't found any replyes for it(correct me if i am wrong) i wish to refresh it.
UchihaMitizaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, j-pop, j-rock, japanese, music, ost, sings, song