AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-02-19, 03:10   Link #6081
AP24

After I read the translated preview pages, I feel so annoyed because of few things.

Why wouldn't they just go all the way already? They don't mind and they had already gone this far few times already. Why this always happens to every LN series with so much ecchi content?

Why not just make an anime already when over 10 volumes are already out? Even if there will be an anime it won't cover the real good parts. Even the manga is still at Vol 2's story.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-19, 03:52   Link #6082
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
After I read the translated preview pages, I feel so annoyed because of few things.

Why wouldn't they just go all the way already? They don't mind and they had already gone this far few times already. Why this always happens to every LN series with so much ecchi content?

Why not just make an anime already when over 10 volumes are already out? Even if there will be an anime it won't cover the real good parts. Even the manga is still at Vol 2's story.
Because pregnancy, in this novel's universe protection is useless in the face of magic and if he get his current harem pregnant while they are still in high school, he gonna lose a lot of trust from the people around him.
Old 2016-02-19, 04:21   Link #6083
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post

Cause pregnancy... contraception doesn't mean shit due to magic. I'm pretty sure the regular functions of human biology got twisted too, I'd wouldn't be surprised if pregnancy occurs in a woman when it shouldn't be biologically possible in that point of the mensuration cycle. Also, considering the subconscious nature of magic in that world, you could bet your ass they would all get pregnant the first time. Also, if you really want that much ecchi(hentai) go read Shinmai Maou or Shinsuki no Adam or Maou no Hajemakita
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-19, 08:21   Link #6084
Direwolf18

Seriously? Does anyone in this light novel universe know how to count days? It's the original birth control, for millennia the term "Safe Day" was kinda a big deal.

And if contraceptives or counting days doesnt work why hasn't the birth rate EXPLODED
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-19, 08:24   Link #6085
Hokoga

I'm expecting for either Kazuha to create some type of general magic that can prevent pregnancy. or for Kazuki & harem to do it in the mental world created by using Lunatic Labyrinth.(example. Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru)

Other than those options I can't see sex happening in this series(at least not until the final volume)

@Direwolf18: When magic is involved there is no "Safe Day"
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-19, 08:31   Link #6086
Direwolf18

::cough:: bullshit ::cough::

And Hokage your explanation is probably correct. The author goes with cause Magic a lot.

That's the flaw with these super echi manga, they get so close to the edge that not taking that next step required such a large suspension of disbelief that it boggles the mind. But hey I guess if the author yells magic loud enough with enough handwavium...

And Shinmai is even worse when it comes to not having sex. They go even further and more frequently.
Old 2016-02-19, 08:46   Link #6087
Hokoga

Well yeah I think it's bullshit as well but that's what a lot of series like these do when they want to justify their reasons for the constant cockblocking, they sum it all up with MAGIC and since it's such a mysterious & omnipotent thing we can't really argue about it.

Although DxD doesn't have a good reason in fact it's actually pretty damn difficult for the girls in Issei's harem to get pregnant, so the problem there is the current Issei being a ***** and those F'ing editors at Bunko!
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-19, 08:53   Link #6088
OmegaWeaponZ

@direwolf: The lack of increase in birth rate was explained as a change in the values of girls in society.

They tend to put more importance on there chastity, since it's so easy to become pregnant. Not to say that there is no teenage pregnancy, there still is. All this was mentioned in the 5th volume when they first mentioned the concept of this situation.

@ Hokoga: Have faith my good man. One day we shall see victory... iykwim
Old 2016-02-19, 09:05   Link #6089
charasu
DigiDestinied

@^ after war maybe, cause, who want to bring a preggo woman into battlefield
Old 2016-02-19, 09:07   Link #6090
TXBPNTVN

At least they should give us some fellatio or anal sex scenes.Unless they'll also get pregnant even with these because of ... MAGIC.
TXBPNTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-19, 09:15   Link #6091
Eclar
Avid reader

Well, at least Mio lent Kazuki a "hand".
Old 2016-02-19, 09:19   Link #6092
charasu
DigiDestinied

well i will just see how the development for future without hoping too much for ecchi development for what author already give. i'm just reader anyway.
Old 2016-02-19, 09:53   Link #6093
OmegaWeaponZ

^ Agreed. Although I do like my ecchi developments(HueHueHue), I must say, I really like the world building of Magika and all character developments so far.

But right now, I just want the Saber reveal
Old 2016-02-19, 10:31   Link #6094
kizrock94

Am I the only one hoping at least one of them would get preggo? I mean just one would be enough, and the one getting pregnant could be a less important one in his harem......Although my mind wants Kaguya to get pregnant first because she's the oldest of the harem
kizrock94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-19, 10:57   Link #6095
Eclar
Avid reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizrock94 View Post
Am I the only one hoping at least one of them would get preggo? I mean just one would be enough, and the one getting pregnant could be a less important one in his harem......Although my mind wants Kaguya to get pregnant first because she's the oldest of the harem
Dude, he's just 15. Besides, getting pregnant would be a burden even if that woman is the less important one.

Imagine what would have happened if Regina succeded in making Lotte pregnant.
Maybe the reason pregnancy is a "delicate" matter in Magika is because there are divas/gods/divinities that are related with sex/fertility/pregnancy or their stories involved constant lusting and hedonism (ehem...Zeus....ehem).
Old 2016-02-19, 11:10   Link #6096
charasu
DigiDestinied

as if only 1 girl. the other will go beserk and will rape kazuki cause they want the same too.
Old 2016-02-19, 12:48   Link #6097
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
@direwolf: The lack of increase in birth rate was explained as a change in the values of girls in society.

They tend to put more importance on there chastity, since it's so easy to become pregnant. Not to say that there is no teenage pregnancy, there still is. All this was mentioned in the 5th volume when they first mentioned the concept of this situation.

@ Hokoga: Have faith my good man. One day we shall see victory... iykwim
Yea, hence the comment about such a suspension of disbelief and the author waving his hands saying, "cause magic".

I'm not saying the author didn't explain it, it is just I find the explanation to be a crappy one. But that's the price we pay for these kinds of LNs and them having to keep things at 2nd to 3rd base only.
Old 2016-02-19, 15:59   Link #6098
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post

I'm not saying the author didn't explain it, it is just I find the explanation to be a crappy one. But that's the price we pay for these kinds of LNs and them having to keep things at 2nd to 3rd base only.
Well. The explanation in this one is good enough, and also, pretty sure author will get it done all the way in later volumes like how Rakudai and Madan ou Vanadis did. On the other hand, the explanation and THE GODDAMNED AGE of them is still better reasons than why Issei hasn't done anything yet. What's the point of him keep on building his harem if he doesn't do anything more to them
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-19, 16:29   Link #6099
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Well. The explanation in this one is good enough, and also, pretty sure author will get it done all the way in later volumes like how Rakudai and Madan ou Vanadis did. On the other hand, the explanation and THE GODDAMNED AGE of them is still better reasons than why Issei hasn't done anything yet. What's the point of him keep on building his harem if he doesn't do anything more to them
Uh.

Repressed frustration with DxD much?
Old 2016-02-19, 17:13   Link #6100
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Have faith good man.

Ex showed he had kid with all the girls in his harem(plus a few additional ones )

Also, Ishibumi had said there will be a shocking development soon, so perhaps that will be a hint of change.

But, let us not get side tracked with another tale(even if it is my other favorite ln...), let us continue to hope for improvements for Kazukia and co, by at least the end of the story...

In the mean time...

Saber Banzai!
Am I doing it right?

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, drama, ecchi, fantasy, harem, maids, myth, romance, swords and magic, tragedy, true harem