Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-07, 23:22   Link #6201
GodEmperorPenguin
Belly-Drumming Sea Otter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat066 View Post
Umm...that's fanart from pixiv.

As for your question, there's one group but the last update they made was months ago, so you could say it's nearly dead, but since there's S2 surely the popularity will speed up things.
Ah. I know it's fan art. But seeing it reminded me of the manga. I've read the LNs and following the anime - but the bridge-medium of the manga format remains less than supported.

I hope the popularity encourages some groups to pick it up. I'd donate if I knew which groups were actively doing it. If I remember, they're in the midst of Vol. 6 with the Kyoto trip in the manga right now at ch 30ish.
GodEmperorPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 16:39   Link #6202
YumeNoMonogatari
てへぺろ~

I just wanted to share this beautiful track with you guys. I hope we'll hear it soon in the second season.
Spoiler:
YumeNoMonogatari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 12:26   Link #6203
Excorsism

9/10 episode, music was spot on and while they did cut material (I'm glad they got the scene with Yukino huffing and puffing after the long climb), the confession was done brilliantly. The scene changes were a little jarring though.
Old 2015-04-09, 12:55   Link #6204
JDFUdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
9/10 episode, music was spot on and while they did cut material (I'm glad they got the scene with Yukino huffing and puffing after the long climb), the confession was done brilliantly. The scene changes were a little jarring though.
The wait is killing me. (And killing is my business...)
JDFUdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 13:02   Link #6205
Heat066

People think there's going to be a confession, there will be one, but not the one they're expecting...

Can't miss the 4chan action after this ep.
Old 2015-04-09, 13:35   Link #6206
SomeChineseGuy
Lazy Blanket Cat

Yukino being hand-fed is a loooot better than I expected.
SomeChineseGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 13:36   Link #6207
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeChineseGuy View Post
Yukino being hand-fed is a loooot better than I expected.
Glad they kept her huffing and puffing and then drinking tea after their long climb, . I guess they skipped their breakfast together though, darn.

Last edited by Excorsism; 2015-04-09 at 17:02.
Excorsism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 13:44   Link #6208
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
So, you are also grieving about no bathing with Totsuka?

Personally, I have always specially liked the Ebina scene at the end; it's funny how, if things spung differently, she would probably be the best suited to be Hikki's friend

edit : I liked how they depicted Yukinon's classmates eyes on Hikki, but the fact that they left out Yukinon making space for him to sit hurts me.
Old 2015-04-09, 14:29   Link #6209
Heat066

Just watched it, they really nailed the bamboo forest scene, really intense.
Old 2015-04-09, 15:29   Link #6210
YumeNoMonogatari
てへぺろ~

I saw Gagaga Bunko tweeting this
Spoiler:

I don't speak or read japanese very well but from what I understood (thank you Google-san) we will see the "real" OP next week.
Also, I wish subs would come out faster :'(
YumeNoMonogatari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 15:37   Link #6211
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumeNoMonogatari View Post
I saw Gagaga Bunko tweeting this
Spoiler:

I don't speak or read japanese very well but from what I understood (thank you Google-san) we will see the "real" OP next week.
Yep, I guess they wanted to save the actual OP for the episode Iroha actually appears in.
Old 2015-04-09, 19:34   Link #6212
JDFUdude

Quote:
Yep, I guess they wanted to save the actual OP for the episode Iroha actually appears in.
As much as I like her as a character and her scenes are a good way for us readers to see the Service Club members' progress, I have mixed feelings about how the animeonly fan base is going the receive her.
Old 2015-04-09, 20:50   Link #6213
SomeChineseGuy
Lazy Blanket Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumeNoMonogatari View Post
All known subbers for some reason use one of the later broadcasts, i.e. not the one started on April 2nd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFUdude View Post
As much as I like her as a character and her scenes are a good way for us readers to see the Service Club members' progress, I have mixed feelings about how the animeonly fan base is going the receive her.
Some animeonly people out there still don't acknowledge Yukino. But oh well.
SomeChineseGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 21:43   Link #6214
theshade1

As cool a character Iroha is, its kinda grating how they're forcing her soo much. Then again, fans seemed to have latched onto her and they're only giving the fans what they want... so yeah. I just hope the author won't be forced to focus on her in the later main volumes due to the pressure. I mean really, the last few volumes should be about the original trio and Hayama, cuz of his link.
theshade1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 21:59   Link #6215
JDFUdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeChineseGuy View Post
Some animeonly people out there still don't acknowledge Yukino. But oh well.
I can get why people have waifu wars, or shipping wars, or any kind of disagreement regarding their favorite characters, for that is a matter of tastes. Why I don't get is why some people judge something they have no complete knowledge of. Is it just because they can?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshade1 View Post
As cool a character Iroha is, its kinda grating how they're forcing her soo much. Then again, fans seemed to have latched onto her and they're only giving the fans what they want... so yeah. I just hope the author won't be forced to focus on her in the later main volumes due to the pressure. I mean really, the last few volumes should be about the original trio and Hayama, cuz of his link.
I like her though. Her interactions and scenes are really good. Then again Iroha is a character designed to be liked (in my opinion), as the same Hikki says, she acts in such way so others find her cute and appealing.
Old 2015-04-09, 23:00   Link #6216
Haru00

Im an anime only viewer of oregairu and as far as the anime goes by far I dont like Yukino, I dont hate her but I dont like her, normally u should ease the pain of the guy that got hurt but nah just bcuz she didnt like Hiki's way of doing things (yeah I know she likes Hiki thats why she got frustrated cuz Hiki's way of doing things hurts himself thus Yukino and Yui also getting hurt and the people that actually cares for the guy) she just went and said ''I dont like how you do things'' and left him unlike Yui who actually tried and talked to him convince him to stop his way of doing things.
As far as I know what Hiki did is the only way literally the ONLY way to sort that out, without hearing an exact answer from Ebina, Tobe wont be satisfied.
Haru00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-10, 00:40   Link #6217
JDFUdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru00 View Post
Im an anime only viewer of oregairu and as far as the anime goes by far I dont like Yukino, I dont hate her but I dont like her, normally u should ease the pain of the guy that got hurt but nah just bcuz she didnt like Hiki's way of doing things (yeah I know she likes Hiki thats why she got frustrated cuz Hiki's way of doing things hurts himself thus Yukino and Yui also getting hurt and the people that actually cares for the guy) she just went and said ''I dont like how you do things'' and left him unlike Yui who actually tried and talked to him convince him to stop his way of doing things.
As far as I know what Hiki did is the only way literally the ONLY way to sort that out, without hearing an exact answer from Ebina, Tobe wont be satisfied.
Well, first and foremost, spelling. (I can be an asshole sometimes).

Second. She is not compelled to ease anyone's pain.

Third. Have you paid attention to Yukino's behavior or interactions with other characters at all? She's not exactly what you'd call "a social person". The girl doesn't even makes friends because of her awkwardness (and I'm simplifying the hell out of her character)
Old 2015-04-10, 01:16   Link #6218
Haru00

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFUdude View Post
Well, first and foremost, spelling. (I can be an asshole sometimes).

Second. She is not compelled to ease anyone's pain.

Third. Have you paid attention to Yukino's behavior or interactions with other characters at all? She's not exactly what you'd call "a social person". The girl doesn't even makes friends because of her awkwardness (and I'm simplifying the hell out of her character)
Its cool, people tends to be an asshole when they dont agree with someone or they want to express that their superior (in a stupid way). I dont really know why I should be specific in my spelling unless ur having a hard time understanding it? then Im sorry

Hence the reason of me not liking her. She likes Hiki but doesnt ease his pain, yea, some friend (oh I forgot they arent friends)

Yes I do, another reason why I dont like her

Just bcuz someone doesnt know the whole story of something doesnt mean they dont have the right to judge what they see before them. Thats normal human behavior.
Haru00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-10, 01:34   Link #6219
JDFUdude

Quote:
Its cool, people tends to be an asshole when they dont agree with someone or they want to express that their superior (in a stupid way). I dont really know why I should be specific in my spelling unless ur having a hard time understanding it? then Im sorry

Hence the reason of me not liking her. She likes Hiki but doesnt ease his pain, yea, some friend (oh I forgot they arent friends)

Yes I do, another reason why I dont like her

Just bcuz someone doesnt know the whole story of something doesnt mean they dont have the right to judge what they see before them. Thats normal human behavior.
Just telling about spelling since I'm not a native speaker, so I guess you can understand the implications of it (or do I have to write it up for you to get it?).
Ok, you're saying that she should ease her friend's (a label BOTH of them refuse to accept) pain, I get it. yet how can she ease someone's pain when the person himself doesn't acknowledge the existence of it, even worst if (because it can be interpreted this way too) the aforementioned pain doesn't even exist.
Old 2015-04-10, 02:15   Link #6220
impervious0ne

Quote:

Personally I enjoy the fact that characters have flaws in this novel. Flaws allow for interaction and development which most popular media seems to lack these days.
impervious0ne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck