Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-17, 09:50   Link #6241
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWLWuT View Post
Oh, would you look at that? Anime does give boobs to everyone! Kaguya was supposed to be flat, but not as flat as Kotori.

And notice that Yoshino isn't there. So is Origami. This means what?
Kurumi took the whole top to herself so the others could not fit in the picture?
Old 2014-02-17, 09:56   Link #6242
crimsonflair
Support Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Kurumi took the whole top to herself so the others could not fit in the picture?
I think she dragged both of them down and took their space.
crimsonflair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 10:01   Link #6243
AP24

I don't think this was mentioned before but some people said that from the PVs the animation for the second season looks a little different from the first season. I think this is because the studio producing the second season is Production IMS. Although, this studio is formed by some producers that left AIC so the animation still looks mostly the same.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 10:28   Link #6244
Ragna92

Quote:
Pretty good cover. Good to see they have Kurumi included. Her position makes it look like she's the main villain.

Last edited by Ragna92; 2014-02-17 at 10:41.
Ragna92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 10:44   Link #6245
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
It may be related to DAL but it is not DAL. Seriously, do you want this thread to end up like the original HSDxd thread.

Do that talk in the DAL group or something. I don't want to take any risks.

edit:
How in the world does Kaguya have boobs ?And they are even bigger than Yuzuru!
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 10:59   Link #6246
LeWLWuT
Great Failure of a Genius

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonflair View Post
I think she dragged both of them down and took their space.
Or that they have the least screen time of any main character. That's that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna92 View Post
Pretty good cover. Good to see they have Kurumi included. Her position makes it look like she's the main villain.
She is most of the time.

Pick whatever link, it doesn't matter. It's the same story.
LeWLWuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 11:14   Link #6247
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Artwork is a little........I'm too used to the novel artwork.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 12:56   Link #6248
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
How in the world does Kaguya have boobs ?And they are even bigger than Yuzuru!
?

To me looks like Yuzuru's are being pressed giving the impression of being the same size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWLWuT View Post
Oh, would you look at that? Anime does give boobs to everyone! Kaguya was supposed to be flat, but not as flat as Kotori.

And notice that Yoshino isn't there. So is Origami. This means what?
Well to me as long as the anime doesn't makes this a problem I won't bother, so far the PV didn't show they intend to keep her bigger because many knows that doing that will kill the boob jokes from the novel . To me Yuzuru still looks bigger than Kaguya.

Lets wait for the next character CM.

THAT is when the truth comes out.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 13:43   Link #6249
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
First Kurumi's placement in the S2 PV, and now this S2 promo art; I love how they keep proving they know exactly who the fan favorite is.
Old 2014-02-17, 14:00   Link #6250
LeWLWuT
Great Failure of a Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
?

To me looks like Yuzuru's are being pressed giving the impression of being the same size.

Well to me as long as the anime doesn't makes this a problem I won't bother, so far the PV didn't show they intend to keep her bigger because many knows that doing that will kill the boob jokes from the novel . To me Yuzuru still looks bigger than Kaguya.

Lets wait for the next character CM.

THAT is when the truth comes out.
Yuzuru's are bigger than Kaguya's. What did you expect? But I think that since they are identical twins and they are supposed to be, they equalized that. Imagine that. Sucking all that butter from the cow and then inflating the balloons with the butter. It's a feat if I can think of it. Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
First Kurumi's placement in the S2 PV, and now this S2 promo art; I love how they keep proving they know exactly who the fan favorite is.
Known fact again: Kurumi is the favorite long before the series was even made.

Pick whatever link, it doesn't matter. It's the same story.
LeWLWuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 15:50   Link #6251
crimsonflair
Support Class

Updated the Wikipedia page with the new voice actors announced, though I don't know where I should put Shiori's voice actress and whether or not I should put her on there.
Old 2014-02-17, 17:13   Link #6252
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehini View Post
Hi, Im new here and i have one question that bother me.

At the anime for date a live episode 1. There was a girl who talk to Shidou when he collapsed.
"At last we meet again" "I will never let you go. I won't ever make a mistake again"
Does it come from the Light novel or is it just a original from the anime?

And is it just me? But It look like Kurumi smile for me

Thank you.
As was stated it comes form the novels.
All hints point to it being his mother as it is "A voice filled with nostalgia, with warmth".

Now it also points to possibility that it was Reine as she was right over him and not exactly expecting him to wake when he did.
Quote:
Part 2[edit]

"...Haa!"
Shidou came to,
"Uwahh!"
and let out a big shout.

Well of course. After all, a woman he didn't recognize was holding his eyelids open with her fingers, while shining light on his eyes with what seemed like a small penlight.

"...Nn? He woke up."

The woman with a strangely sleepy face said, with an indifferent and spaced out voice.

She seems to have been checking the movements of the eyeballs of the unconscious Shidou, so her face was unusually close. He could smell a faint fragrance, probably the smell of her shampoo.

"W, Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-WHO ARE YOU?"

"...Nn, aah."

The woman, still in an absent-minded state, raised her body up, drearily sweeping her bangs to the side.

As a certain amount of distance was put between them, it became possible to see the full view of the woman.

She wore what was like a military uniform, and was around 20 years old. Her messy hair, eyes decorated with thick dark circles, and the stuffed bear covered with scars whose face was for some reason peeking out of the pocket of the military uniform, were her special characteristics.

"...I am the Analysis Officer here, Murasame Reine. Unfortunately the Medical Officer is away. —But don't worry. Although I don't have a license, I can at least handle some simple nursing."
Now Reine also has a good deal of mysteries around her. Among them are Her claim of not sleeping in 30 years and taking a whole bottle of sleeping pills as "medicine". Why does she always refer to Shidou as Shin or Shintarou (may tie in to why we do not hear how Shidou was address by the voice.) What really happened to the Bandersnatch that got its head caved in after Origami was knocked out. Her odd reaction to Shidou saying she was like a mother (he thinks she is mad but it seems that isn't the case). That last one got me thinking about why does she keep that beat up stuffed bear in the pocket over her heart.

her reaction in this is also interesting.
Quote:
"Don't mind it~. ...Then, to continue. I wonder how old I was then, it was during a time that I don't even remember, but onii-chan had been abandoned by his real mother, and our family took him in, or something like that. It was so long ago that I don't really recall, but it seemed like he was quite troublesome when we first took him in. It was at a level where it seemed like he might just go and commit suicide."

"......"

For some reason, Reine's brows moved in surprise.

"What's wrong?"
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 17:50   Link #6253
crimsonflair
Support Class

Quote:
Sorry if this question has been asked before.
What's Shidou current relationship with the other girls? :3

I'm sorry again if these question is annoying.
Thanks for reply.
So by other girls, you mean not Tohka; that's what I'm assuming. After sealing them, I don't think he had shown any romantic interest with the girls. He has the willingness to protect them if they are in any harm like with Tohka and Kotori. Heck, they even assist him whenever he is a combatant in battle.
Old 2014-02-17, 17:51   Link #6254
Zehini

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
As was stated it comes form the novels.
All hints point to it being his mother as it is "A voice filled with nostalgia, with warmth".

Now it also points to possibility that it was Reine as she was right over him and not exactly expecting him to wake when he did.

Now Reine also has a good deal of mysteries around her. Among them are Her claim of not sleeping in 30 years and taking a whole bottle of sleeping pills as "medicine". Why does she always refer to Shidou as Shin or Shintarou (may tie in to why we do not hear how Shidou was address by the voice.) What really happened to the Bandersnatch that got its head caved in after Origami was knocked out. Her odd reaction to Shidou saying she was like a mother (he thinks she is mad but it seems that isn't the case). That last one got me thinking about why does she keep that beat up stuffed bear in the pocket over her heart.

her reaction in this is also interesting.
So what now? Is it possible that Reine is Shidou mother?? :3
Zehini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 17:56   Link #6255
Zehini

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonflair View Post
So by other girls, you mean not Tohka; that's what I'm assuming. After sealing them, I don't think he had shown any romantic interest with the girls. He has the willingness to protect them if they are in any harm like with Tohka and Kotori. Heck, they even assist him whenever he is a combatant in battle.
Oh, i deleted that question but thank you for the reply. What I was asking included Tohka. Don't he have any romantic feeling toward her?

I am a Kurumi fans by the way, though i don't care if he end up with someone else.
Old 2014-02-17, 18:07   Link #6256
Rogue66

Quote:

edit:
The artwork is quiet nice cant not wait for the second season.

By the way i been wondering something about Kurumi plan to kill the first spirit.

If she does go back in time she will only able to kill the first spirit until after it causes the spacequake so how would this stop the other spirit from appearing in the world.

Last edited by Rogue66; 2014-02-17 at 19:33.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 18:42   Link #6257
kagato3

Quote:
So what now? Is it possible that Reine is Shidou mother?? :3
It's a theory. She also takes a large interest in Mana as well. I also believe she might be the #2 spirit.

Quote:
Oh, i deleted that question but thank you for the reply. What I was asking included Tohka. Don't he have any romantic feeling toward her?

I am a Kurumi fans by the way, though i don't care if he end up with someone else.
Over all Shidou isn't very romantically invested in any of the girls he seems to see them as something of a family he deeply cares for them and wants them all to be happy but is a bit dense on catching on to their feelings especially those that are overly aggressive such as Miku, Origami and Kurumi, And any times he tends to have more hormonal based thoughts he decides he can't have interpreted it right. for a good idea on how things work I would recommend the short story Shidou Hunters. translated at the usual place. a quick synapse of the story starts with the following
Quote:
[——Next up are people with the intials S•I. You will know today who the destined one in your life is. Whether it will be a whole new encounter......or whether it is someone who already exists by your side......the key to knowing all of that is——]
and everyone does their best to make sure they meet the criteria.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2014-02-17, 19:08   Link #6258
Zehini

What If Tonomachi is the Phantom....
You know what they say, "the enemy is closer than you think"

No, what if Shido is the phantom :O
"To fool your enemies, you must fool your ally first"

DAMN!
Old 2014-02-17, 19:43   Link #6259
Ragna92

Quote:

As of now he has no romantic feelings towards anyone. However if he does happen to have feelings it will probably be for Tohka.
Ragna92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 20:01   Link #6260
kagato3

Quote:
What If Tonomachi is the Phantom....
You know what they say, "the enemy is closer than you think"

No, what if Shido is the phantom :O
"To fool your enemies, you must fool your ally first"

DAMN!
Phantom isn't quite an enemy. It's goal seems to be to have the spirits sealed (called the outcome of sealed Kotori as "the best-case scenario.", makes sure Kurumi would still be interacting with Shidou after her close call and sending her after him in the first place seems to be to get her sealed)

I am quite serious about there being a chance that Reine is the #2 spirit. There is a large amount of small details in the books that point to her not being a normal human (Claiming to have not slept for 30 years, the massive amounts of sleeping pills, the Tea she drinks with literarily more sugar then tea, exactly how did she hold off that Bandersnatch and protect Origami as it seems that it was more damaged then it should have been and the timeing seems to be off based on Reine's story to Origami) Add to that the spirits are base off The tree of Life compare the hair colors for all the known Spirits but Touka and you will see they match now notice what color 2 is.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy