AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-26, 11:25   Link #6261
kaefer_zwei
Devicer

Aww... common NO pay back for the conquista... that would really suck if suzaku cant get back at kallen... he's been b*tch slaped... wheres the pride yoh!!!... its either he wins fighting the gurren or dies trying... for the pride... hurah
kaefer_zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 14:41   Link #6262
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaefer_zwei View Post
Aww... common NO pay back for the conquista... that would really suck if suzaku cant get back at kallen... he's been b*tch slaped... wheres the pride yoh!!!... its either he wins fighting the gurren or dies trying... for the pride... hurah
Suzaku has had his fair share of wins against Kallen and he earned that ass-kicking with his Refrain dickery. He doesn't need to, nor should he, get the chance to tear apart Kallen's shiny new mech so late in the game. Hopefully neither will get the chance to fight, or at least fight to a draw.
Old 2008-08-26, 15:57   Link #6263
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Suzaku has had his fair share of wins against Kallen and he earned that ass-kicking with his Refrain dickery. He doesn't need to, nor should he, get the chance to tear apart Kallen's shiny new mech so late in the game. Hopefully neither will get the chance to fight, or at least fight to a draw.
Actually I just want to see the Guren get trashed/damaged. It's too hax for a mech. I bet when we have a Lancelot and Guren fighting against each other, we;ll just be seeing 2 jets of light bouncing off each other and going for each other.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 16:02   Link #6264
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Actually I just want to see the Guren get trashed/damaged. It's too hax for a mech. I bet when we have a Lancelot and Guren fighting against each other, we;ll just be seeing 2 jets of light bouncing off each other and going for each other.
Let's rather have BOTH of them trashed then
The world is bette roff without haxx mechs either way
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 17:04   Link #6265
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
As DarkLordOfkichiku said, if Guren gets trashed, so too should Lancelot. There's no reason to give Suzaku that kind of win if Lelouch is going to be the ultimate victor.
Old 2008-08-26, 17:29   Link #6266
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
So if you see the opening we know that the Tristan will be altered a bit. It's awfully late in the story. Odds are good that it's influenced by damage.
What do you think the odds are the damage comes from Suzaku or Bismark? Maybe he tries to stop their battle.
Gino I think has the best chance to try and redeem Suzaku at this point. Gino's whole character development has revolved around Suzaku. He's tried so hard to be his friend. Talked about how he's never seen him smile.

I think maybe one of two things could happen. Gino pilots the Tristan as to save Suzaku from the Galahad's attack and Tristan is damaged, or the darker idea. Suzaku doesn't want Gino to interfere and she shoots him down himself. He's already shown to face Gino down in the game room with Schneizel.
I think the second one may be more likely. Only because it would be odd for Suzaku to go crazy and then suddenly back to normal so fast. There is just no way for the Tristan to stand against the Albion. It could hardly match the Shinkirou.

Though I'm sure something will redeem Suzaku eventually.
Old 2008-08-26, 17:33   Link #6267
lousylaus

Quote:
As DarkLordOfkichiku said, if Guren gets trashed, so too should Lancelot. There's no reason to give Suzaku that kind of win if Lelouch is going to be the ultimate victor.
I've seen you post this a lot of time, how Suzaku can't trash the Guren or that it should be at best a draw. So basically Kallen can kick Suzaku's butt but he can't?

It's not like Suzaku got any big wins so far in R2 while Kallen atleast got hers and against him too. So to me, Suzaku more than deserves a win against her. I don't see what's so horrible about that, unless you're a Kallen fan. Oh and I don't see why Lelouch wouldn't win if Suzaku beat Kallen.
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 17:38   Link #6268
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
So if you see the opening we know that the Tristan will be altered a bit. It's awfully late in the story. Odds are good that it's influenced by damage.
What do you think the odds are the damage comes from Suzaku or Bismark? Maybe he tries to stop their battle.
Gino I think has the best chance to try and redeem Suzaku at this point. Gino's whole character development has revolved around Suzaku. He's tried so hard to be his friend. Talked about how he's never seen him smile.

I think maybe one of two things could happen. Gino pilots the Tristan as to save Suzaku from the Galahad's attack and Tristan is damaged, or the darker idea. Suzaku doesn't want Gino to interfere and she shoots him down himself. He's already shown to face Gino down in the game room with Schneizel.
I think the second one may be more likely. Only because it would be odd for Suzaku to go crazy and then suddenly back to normal so fast. There is just no way for the Tristan to stand against the Albion. It could hardly match the Shinkirou.

Though I'm sure something will redeem Suzaku eventually.
I'm not so sure about the Tristan not being able to beat the Shinkiro. It stands still most of the time and was just blocking his attacks.

If Gino is to die to redeem Suzaku, I figure he'll have to do it acting as a human shield, rather than getting struck down by Suzaku himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
I've seen you post this a lot of time, how Suzaku can't trash the Guren or that it should be at best a draw. So basically Kallen can kick Suzaku's butt but he can't?

It's not like Suzaku got any big wins so far in R2 while Kallen at least got hers and against him too. So to me, Suzaku more than deserves a win against her. I don't see what's so horrible about that, unless you're a Kallen fan. Oh and I don't see why Lelouch wouldn't win if Suzaku beat Kallen.
My reasoning for this is that Suzaku, while arguably on the right path in R1, has been steadily falling off it it in R2. His lies to Nunnally, attempted drugging of Kallen (regardless of whether or not he did it, the mere thought is telling), and now his stubborn dedication to Britannia while getting rid of his ideals. Suzaku in this season needs someone to wake him up, and he's not quite there yet. That's why I think he shouldn't win, because he is not going to learn through success. Lelouch has learned what he has through failure, repeatedly. Suzaku needs this, too.
Old 2008-08-26, 17:45   Link #6269
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
I'm not so sure about the Tristan not being able to beat the Shinkiro. It stands still most of the time and was just blocking his attacks.

If Gino is to die to redeem Suzaku, I figure he'll have to do it acting as a human shield, rather than getting struck down by Suzaku himself.
You are right. I really should of said that it met the Shinkirou in a tie. There was really no way for his weapons to get through the field if the Mordred's cannon couldn't. Also the Tristan's blaster met in a draw with the Shinkirou.

I think I agree with you on how he revives the real Suzaku, but I still wouldn't throw out the idea it's Suzaku who shoots him down. If Gino is siding against Schneizel and getting in the way of his battle with Knight of One.
Both are just as possible right now.
Old 2008-08-26, 17:47   Link #6270
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
You are right. I really should of said that it met the Shinkirou in a tie. There was really no way for his weapons to get through the field if the Mordred's cannon couldn't. Also the Tristan's blaster met in a draw with the Shinkirou.

I think I agree with you on how he revives the real Suzaku, but I still wouldn't throw out the idea it's Suzaku who shoots him down. If Gino is siding against Schneizel and getting in the way of his battle with Knight of One.
Both are just as possible right now.
I could see them fighting, but in that case I don't see Suzaku getting the message. He's pretty far gone at this point. It'll take something pretty drastic to snap him out of it.
Old 2008-08-26, 18:16   Link #6271
lousylaus

The way Suzaku is now, he has a heck of a lot more chance of owning someone than he ever had before. So to say he won't be killing Gino or beating the hell out of Kallen is just wishful thinking. Him getting beat up seems unlikely to me with Albion coming and a pissed off attitude. So killing Gino or doing something else bad through his own action could be his wake up call.
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 18:21   Link #6272
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
The way Suzaku is now, he has a heck of a lot more chance of owning someone than he ever had before. So to say he won't be killing Gino or beating the hell out of Kallen is just wishful thinking. Him getting beat up seems unlikely to me with Albion coming and a pissed off attitude. So killing Gino or doing something else bad through his own action could be his wake up call.
At this point, I don't see that teaching him a lesson. He's in quasi-Lelouch mode. He'll either not care or get over who he hurts. As I said in the Kallen thread, think about what Bismarck said: "Your weak side was exactly the thing that led indirectly to your strength known as kindness. Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence." This is foreshadowing if I ever saw it. As long as Suzaku sticks on this path, I don't see it ending well.
Old 2008-08-26, 20:04   Link #6273
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Let's rather have BOTH of them trashed then
The world is bette roff without haxx mechs either way
THat's fine in my opinion, both hacked mechs are gone.

But I want it them to fight in a Kira-Athrun style (with their strike and aegis battle)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 21:17   Link #6274
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Suzaku won't lose. Albion stands for "Brittania" and Brittania will win this war.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 21:19   Link #6275
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Suzaku won't lose. Albion stands for "Brittania" and Brittania will win this war.
Britannia isn't going to win, and Albion stands for the island of Britain, which Britannia doesn't even control.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:25   Link #6276
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Britannia isn't going to win, and Albion stands for the island of Britain, which Britannia doesn't even control.
So Emperor Lelouch will lose? Hard to believe that. Brittania is named after those islands, it's significant and a symbol.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 21:26   Link #6277
Var
Banned

Quote:
So Emperor Lelouch will lose? Hard to believe that. Brittania is named after those islands, it's significant and a symbol.
Lelouch winning is hardly Britannia winning. Since his idealogy is so radically different from what the Empire is built upon.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 21:27   Link #6278
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Emperor Lelouch won't be controlling Britannia if Schneizel is going to be the end boss.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:27   Link #6279
Micante

Quote:
Emperor Lelouch won't be controlling Britannia if Schneizel is going to be the end boss.
Then what's he emperor of?
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 21:28   Link #6280
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Then what's he emperor of?
Good question. We'll have to wait and see. Obviously there will be some sort of schism when the revelation is made.