Voters: 812. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-11-22, 12:08   Link #621
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
and once more you fail to answer the qustion
he triggers it at the start of the fight
why would he cancel it before he actually wins
if kallen can match him blow for blow when he has his geass on then turning it off would mean death
its more likely an animetion flaw that made his eyes normal
otherwise they wouldnt have show him triggering it until some point near the end
Old 2008-11-22, 12:08   Link #622
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

Take it to the suzaku thread if you must.

And Danny, I saw no instance where Bismark's geass stopped working. Every time his predictions were shown, Suzaku fell into them flawlessly.

And not using his geass against Kallen makes absolutely no sense.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 12:11   Link #623
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
Take it to the suzaku thread if you must.

And Danny, I saw no instance where Bismark's geass stopped working. Every time his predictions were shown, Suzaku fell into them flawlessly.

And not using his geass against Kallen makes absolutely no sense.
not that stop working man, dear lord. he couldnt predict Suzaku. he was able to predict Suzaku's movement when Live Geass was not activated. With it activated, he couldnt. He matched Suzaku's blows in the beginning, then afterwards he saw that he couldn't predict. He didnt know if it was Suzaku or the Mecha.
Old 2008-11-22, 12:16   Link #624
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

Yes...he could?

I just went and watched the fight again. Suzaku falls perfectly into his predictions after activating his geass.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 12:19   Link #625
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
and once more you fail to answer the qustion
he triggers it at the start of the fight
why would he cancel it before he actually wins
eh are you talking about the Bismark fight???

Quote:
if kallen can match him blow for blow when he has his geass on then turning it off would mean death
the majority of the fight he didnt have it on against her! that is like 85% of the fight. the fight was shown on and off screen and not once was he shown to have it on until the end. so no, your theory that he would of been turn off goes out the window.

Quote:
its more likely an animetion flaw that made his eyes normal
otherwise they wouldnt have show him triggering it until some point near the end
animation my ass dude, why would he say that he couldn't take the advantage? he would of never would of said that if he was using the Live Geass for the majority of the fight.
Old 2008-11-22, 12:27   Link #626
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

in every fight where he used it there is a definitive point where he triggers it
in bismark it was after lelouch told him to
in the fight with xing-ke its after he says "xing-ke, i will stop you"
and with the last fight its from the moment he says "i cant let you stop us"
thats the point where he starts to use it
thats the point where he triggers it on
and everything he does form then on he does while under its effect

and during the entire fight kallen still matchs him move for move (from flying to ground, from energy weapons to bare fists)
just like the SEITEN didnt suddenly turn into a stronger machine in mid fight
the geass didnt just start in mid fight
Old 2008-11-22, 12:30   Link #627
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
Yes...he could?

I just went and watched the fight again. Suzaku falls perfectly into his predictions after activating his geass.
see it again, he was shocked. Suzaku decided to make a head on attack. he made a move that Bismark could not stop and he thought he could with his inferior mecha. not his fault though, Bismark had no way of knowing that the Albion was a more advanced machine.
Old 2008-11-22, 12:31   Link #628
NyxOne

Well, either I'm blind, or the Galahad fared well against the Lancelot Albion before Suzaku activated his trump card.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 12:33   Link #629
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Well, either I'm blind, or the Galahad fared well against the Lancelot Albion before Suzaku activated his trump card.
well it would be kinda hard for a blind man to type this
must have been the case then
Old 2008-11-22, 12:39   Link #630
X_Danny_X

Quote:
in every fight where he used it there is a definitive point where he triggers it
in bismark it was after lelouch told him to
in the fight with xing-ke its after he says "xing-ke, i will stop you"
and with the last fight its from the moment he says "i cant let you stop us"
thats the point where he starts to use it
thats the point where he triggers it on
and everything he does form then on he does while under its effect
whats your point with all of this? we already know that he can use it when he wants too and when he doesnt want too.

Quote:
and during the entire fight kallen still matchs him move for move (from flying to ground, from energy weapons to bare fists)
just like the SEITEN didnt suddenly turn into a stronger machine in mid fight
the geass didnt just start in mid fight
the majority of the fight with Kallen he didnt use it, and he was matching Kallen move for move without it. he was trying to land some move on her and couldnt at that point in time but later on he did and stopped her Guren.

the Guren specs, it was mentioned by Kallen to be more superior. that is mentioned when the hand to hand battle happen. also specs mean the parts, everything about the Guren specs was superior the Albion. well maybe you can make a case for the energy wings. it was the more advanced machine to a degree.
Old 2008-11-22, 12:40   Link #631
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
see it again, he was shocked. Suzaku decided to make a head on attack. he made a move that Bismark could not stop and he thought he could with his inferior mecha. not his fault though, Bismark had no way of knowing that the Albion was a more advanced machine.
He was not shocked by Suzaku's head-on attack. He saw that coming and even remarks "you're underestimating me" because Suzaku would dare try it. He was shocked by Suzaku's speed increase, which he comments on with his capability line. I say to you quit nitpicking and pay attention. We are treated to two prediction scenes. Both fit perfectly. Your argument simply doesn't fit the facts.

Quote:
the majority of the fight with Kallen he didnt use it, and he was matching Kallen move for move without it. he was trying to land some move on her and couldnt at that point in time but later on he did and stopped her Guren.
The majority of the fight with Kallen was hand to hand, where he used it constantly.
Old 2008-11-22, 12:43   Link #632
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
whats your point with all of this? we already know that he can use it when he wants too and when he doesnt want too.
so why use it in the first move of the fight and then turn it off when he didnt win yet

he triggered it from the start becouse he was going all out from the start
stop making stuff up
Old 2008-11-22, 12:45   Link #633
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
with Bismark's trump card being used and not Suzaku's one at that time. bismark was able to predict what Suzaku would do next.
Old 2008-11-22, 12:45   Link #634
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
with Bismark's trump card being used and not Suzaku's one at that time. bismark was able to predict what Suzaku would do next.
he still did
he just couldnt keep up with him (he was moving too fast
Old 2008-11-22, 12:48   Link #635
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
And when Suzaku turned his on Bismarck could still predict his moves. Suzaku just pulled a Rock Lee and beat him with sheer speed.
Old 2008-11-22, 13:03   Link #636
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
He was not shocked by Suzaku's head-on attack. He saw that coming and even remarks "you're underestimating me" because Suzaku would dare try it. He was shocked by Suzaku's speed increase, which he comments on with his capability line. I say to you quit nitpicking and pay attention. We are treated to two prediction scenes. Both fit perfectly. Your argument simply doesn't fit the facts.
learned how to read you idiot. when i said shocked it was before the head on attack! Grey_Hawn said that Suzaku falls perfectly into his predictions after activating his geass. which wasnt the case.

lol, give me a break speed. to defeat and counter the best pilot in the show all you have to do is increase the speed of the mecha. give me a break. Live Geass was the deciding factor that took away Bismark's trump card, and not speed which ofcourse Suzaku could just do on his own. after that Suzaku decided to do a move that even if Bismark could predict he could not stop. in the end, it was the mech difference that did Bismark in because the trump card became was nullified.

Quote:
The majority of the fight with Kallen was hand to hand, where he used it constantly.
what the heck you are talking about? you trying to catch me or something, at the very end when their energy was depleted to produce shields, fly, etc. that is when the short time period full hand to hand fighting started. that is when Suzaku used his geass again.
Old 2008-11-22, 13:06   Link #637
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
learned how to read you idiot. when i said shocked it was before the head on attack! Grey_Hawn said that Suzaku falls perfectly into his predictions after activating his geass. which wasnt the case.
My mistake, but he was shocked because Suzaku got faster. His prediction fit perfectly, and the scene exactly reflects this.

Quote:
lol, give me a break speed. to defeat and counter the best pilot in the show all you have to do is increase the speed of the mecha. give me a break. Live Geass was the deciding factor that took away Bismark's trump card, and not speed which ofcourse Suzaku could just do on his own. after that Suzaku decided to do a move that even if Bismark could predict he could not stop. in the end, it was the mech difference that did Bismark in because the trump card became was nullified.
Speed is what beat Bismarck, because the mech already gave Suzaku a distinct advantage and the live Geass allowed him to use it to its full potential. Bismarck could still see what was happening, he just couldn't keep up.

Quote:
what the heck you are talking about? you trying to catch me or something, at the very end when their energy was depleted to produce shields, fly, etc. that is when the short time period full hand to hand fighting started. that is when Suzaku used his geass again.
Which constitutes the largest straight portion of the fight that we get to see.
Old 2008-11-22, 13:08   Link #638
X_Danny_X

Quote:
he still did
he just couldnt keep up with him (he was moving too fast
moving too fast? Bismark would of never mentioned if it was Suzaku's doing or the Mecha's ability when Suzaku just slightly right before activated Live Geass. what he experiencing that was stopping him from predicting the future he could not explained.

in the end, Suzaku just decided to do a head on attack that was seen a mile away. no prediction necessary. he just went through Bismark.
Old 2008-11-22, 13:12   Link #639
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
moving too fast? Bismark would of never mentioned if it was Suzaku's doing or the Mecha's ability when Suzaku just slightly right before activated Live Geass. what he experiencing that was stopping him from predicting the future he could not explained.

in the end, Suzaku just decided to do a head on attack that was seen a mile away. no prediction necessary. he just went through Bismark.
No, it's not. You just want it to be so badly you can't see what's right in front of your face. Suzaku was moving much faster than he was previously, hence the use of "capability." If your theory had the slightest bit of basis in reality, he would have commented on not being able to predict Suzaku's moves. Your argument hinges on a state of mind you cannot demonstrate in Bismarck.
Old 2008-11-22, 13:16   Link #640
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
And when Suzaku turned his on Bismarck could still predict his moves. Suzaku just pulled a Rock Lee and beat him with sheer speed.
Rock Lee from Naruto? you mean disappeared from the face of Naruto world, lol. that is all he did besides get beat by Gaara. fell sorry for the chap, he was one of favorite characters

Suzaku's sword was better and sliced through Bismark's sword. Suzaku just decided to use a head on straight attack, he said even if Bismark could predict it, it wouldnt matter. which ofcourse didnt.