AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Yotsuba Inheritance Arc (Volume 16) Rating
Perfect 10 67 68.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 11.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 12.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-03, 11:57   Link #621
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
No, the egg was retrieved before Maya was abducted. Tatsuya is Maya's son and therefore Tatsuya Yotsuba. The father is still unknown and honestly not very relevant with a grandmother from the Abe clan.
I'm so going to laugh if it turns out his biological father was actually Koichi.
Lucarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:00   Link #622
Iramohs

Quote:
Which means he's half-Chinese?

Only thing I don't understand here is why does he look like Tatsurou if the man isn't his father?
We've never seen an illustration of Tatsurou and I don't think it's mentioned that Tatsuya looks like him in any of the volumes.
Iramohs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:00   Link #623
TheLaG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
I'm so going to laugh if it turns out his biological father was actually Koichi.
Most epic ever, and Mayumi will get herself into One-sama role more than ever
TheLaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:03   Link #624
tigerdave

Quote:
No, the egg was retrieved before Maya was abducted. Tatsuya is Maya's son and therefore Tatsuya Yotsuba. The father is still unknown and honestly not very relevant with a grandmother from the Abe clan.
That seems odd to me. What reason would the Yotsuba have to remove some of Maya's eggs at that age? I could understand it if they were retrieved from Dahan after she was abducted. But why beforehand?
tigerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:04   Link #625
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
I wonder if Europe's best would battle US's best and Tatsuya; would be 3 way fight between whos the strongest but this should be discuss in the future.
This is one of things that I want to see, but there isn't any sign, yet. Anyway, the author has to do something about Rozen. If he write SS between Rozen and Leo or Erika, it is better than nothing, but man, I really hope Rozen to play a role in the main storyline. Otherwise, will we ever see Erika confessing to Tatsuya?
Quote:
Wow, thanks you for the information.
Quote:
This is one of speculations that I used to have because if he is a half brother of Izumi, by marrying Miyuki Izumi will automatically become younger sister in law.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:04   Link #626
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aortax View Post
Probaly because he does not lose anything from this. What is he losing ? He is always free to do what he wants . Now being head / co leader nothing really changes except he gains more direct power.
More role in the family; means more strings on him. He will ultimately lose his freedom if this continues. Beside Tatsuya hates being controlled the most.

Quote:
Well that is laughable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
This is one of things that I want to see, but there isn't any sign, yet. Anyway, the author has to do something about Rozen. If he write SS between Rozen and Leo or Erika, it is better than nothing, but man, I really hope Rozen to play a role in the main storyline. Otherwise, will we ever see Erika confessing to Tatsuya?
We'll know next vol. beside next vol. should have alot of "FEELS" to it as Tatsuya and Miyuki being "fiance's" already spread to the 10MC; it wouldnt take too long for 1st high to hear it. Some girl will probably move namely Honoka. Erika wouldnt move much but she'll get some butt hurt here and there(It would be funny if she looks at Tatsuya in a disgusted manner tho); for Mayumi ..... I dont care how she'll react anyway.

Pretty sure/hope the Rozen arc is next vol. as based on Satroll's pattern.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:07   Link #627
Verisimilitude

Quote:
Welp, the clan meeting is going to be fun. I wonder how the rest of the 10MC are reacting (except the Kudou, since Retsu already knew).
Verisimilitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:08   Link #628
Estzero1

Quote:
Oh no. This would be the worst twist I could imagine.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:09   Link #629
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Some anon that can photoshop and include names in the family tree?

Family tree (from left to right):

Shiba Kuuya - Shinonome Maaya

Yotsuba Kazuma, Higashiyama Motohide - Yotsuba Ayame, Yotsuba Hyouma, Yotsuba Yuuma

Yotsuba Genzou - Abe Yasuyo, Yotsuba Eisaku, Kuroba Juuzou - Yotsuba Yume, Yotsuba Motosuke, Yuuki Fuyuhiko - Tsukuba Ayaka

Mashiba Shinsuke, Shiba Tatsurou - Yotsuba Miya, Yotsuba Maya, Shiiba Hidetsugu, Kuroba Mitsugu - Shinonome Aya, Shizuka Haruto, Shibata Asumi, Tsukuba Touka - Andou Seiji

Shiba Tatsuya, Shiba Miyuki, Kuroba Ayako, Kuroba Fumiya, Sgibata Katsushige, Tsukuba Yuuka
Family tree courtesy of anon.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:12   Link #630
Abysmalheart

Amtro did you get your vol 16 yet if so what is the last illustration ?
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:14   Link #631
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
Welp, the clan meeting is going to be fun. I wonder how the rest of the 10MC are reacting (except the Kudou, since Retsu already knew).
I don't know how far Maya is planning to release Tatsuya's information, but Tatsuya already told Masaki that he is special lieutenant, and Tatsuya already proved himself by defeating Masaki during the first 9SC, so nobody would challenge Tatsuya. Because if they drag down Tatsuya, Masaki's reputation would be damaged, too.

For Retsu, he does not know Tatsuya is Maya's son. It would be shocking to him, too.
I think, his information is limited to what Yotsuba's employees know about Tatsuya. Of course, he knows what Kyouko knows, too.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:14   Link #632
yellowsnake

Guess whos back
yellowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:14   Link #633
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
We'll know next vol. beside next vol. should have alot of "FEELS" to it as Tatsuya and Miyuki being "fiance's" already spread to the 10MC; it wouldnt take too long for 1st high to hear it. Some girl will probably move namely Honoka. Erika wouldnt move much but she'll get some butt hurt here and there(It would be funny if she looks at Tatsuya in a disgusted manner tho); for Mayumi ..... I dont care how she'll react anyway.

Pretty sure/hope the Rozen arc is next vol. as based on Satroll's pattern.
You are expecting Honoka of all people to move on and Erika to continue?
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:19   Link #634
Clutchdog

Considering they're using eggs stored before the Dahan incident and Tatsuya's similarity with Tatsurou I wouldn't say that it's a stretch to still consider him the father. With that psion count as well. Tatsuya and Miyuki are half siblings?

At the very least, what connection is there anymore for Tatsuya's father to be related to the Dahan?
Clutchdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:19   Link #635
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
You are expecting Honoka of all people to move on and Erika to continue?
Hmmm; I guess I got my grammar off; By what I mean by move; its to make a move probably seduce? Tatsuya with her huge breast? As for Erika Im pretty sure; she'll kill her emotion again and makes it looks like she doesnt care.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:19   Link #636
Verisimilitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
I don't know how far Maya is planning to release Tatsuya's information, but Tatsuya already told Masaki that he is special lieutenant, and Tatsuya already proved himself by defeating Masaki during the first 9SC, so nobody would challenge Tatsuya. Because if they drag down Tatsuya, Masaki's reputation would be damaged, too.

For Retsu, he does not know Tatsuya is Maya's son. It would be shocking to him, too.
I think, his information is limited to what Yotsuba's employees know about Tatsuya. Of course, he knows what Kyouko knows, too.
It's not really the relationship part that will worry the rest of the Ten. It'll be the "how the heck have the Yotsuba managed to hide a Strategic class magician behind our back" that worrys them.
Verisimilitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:20   Link #637
expertsource

i wonder something that when tatsuya shows off his new magic, is it in front of the only yotsuba family or in front of the whole 10mc?
expertsource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:21   Link #638
yellowsnake

yellowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:22   Link #639
Jiminy

This family tree is interesting but that can not be everyone - The Yotsubas are a small clan but this is a little too small - maybe that's just the direct line (or something similar)

Oh BTW - someone in 4chan postet that (it's not really much but still):
they are both 2nd generation 楽師 series guardians and both are very proficient with sound related magic. kotona (the girl) is 24 yo while kanata is 20 yo. they are both attending the magic university with katsuhige. kotona also attended 5th high with him and she faked her age in order to to match katsuhige's age. apparently katsuhige sees here as more than a guardian (the last statement is deducted from another page)

after witnessing tatsuya's new magic katsuhige approaches Tatsuya and ask whether he could have defeated them instantly using that spell. tatsuya replies that he doesn't need to use that spell on targets that can be already affected by decomposition, implying that he could have defeated them quickly (katsuhige and his 2 guardians) even with decomposition.

The ones in the picture above are those two guardians I think
Jiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 12:25   Link #640
IceHism

Just a bit of speculation about the 20 volumes thing
Visitor arc included valentines day which is in February and that was still first year
The yotsuba new year party is probably December 31st and January is the month of the 10 mc meeting.
If 17-18 is 10 mc, then 19-20 has to take place for 10 or more months to end the story with the final year.

With this perspective, it seems unlikely that it will end at vol 20 unless other more drastic events happen down the line

Or this is a way to make Mahouka: new testament lmao. (Just writing the second season under a new name)
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
satroll, shippers tragedy