AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-15, 23:50   Link #621
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

With Rido dead (which I'm sure he is ), I wonder what Kaname's full power will be like now, since his curse is supposedly broken.

Zero grows rose vines...will Kaname grow black wings now? That would be F*** awesome! XDbb (He better not be growing another vegetation though D: ... VK season 3: VK Garden )

You know, we're predicting that one of the guys may die but it could also be possible that they all will die. All vampires go *poof*...and all that are left will be humans. O_o And the whole WK story is actually a memory from Yuuki's human girl friend. Now that will sad...

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 05:26   Link #622
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
You know, we're predicting that one of the guys may die but it could also be possible that they all will die. All vampires go *poof*...and all that are left will be humans. O_o And the whole WK story is actually a memory from Yuuki's human girl friend. Now that will sad...
hmmm wait you mean her friend Yori. " hope I wrote it right "? or who ?
for me I think yuuki will live, at least you can see that from her looks in both ending !
and it's true , it's really sad ..

Last edited by Queeny; 2008-10-17 at 12:49. Reason: wrong name lol
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 05:40   Link #623
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
yeah , at least you can see that from yuuki looks in both ending !
and it's true , it's really sad ..
Yuuki will die? That'll be awesome!!! j/k

Anyways; I don't know; I picture the ending quite different. Like Kaname dying ala Lulu/Zero from Code geass. Fits his image. Image of a bad guy; though good in the inside. His sins far surpasses the good deeds/dreams his trying to achieve.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 05:48   Link #624
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Yuuki will die? That'll be awesome!!! j/k

Anyways; I don't know; I picture the ending quite different. Like Kaname dying ala Lulu/Zero from Code geass. Fits his image. Image of a bad guy; though good in the inside. His sins far surpasses the good deeds/dreams his trying to achieve.
lol
when did you reply
didn't notice you when I edit my replay up there ..

and about what you said , hmm yeah will this might happen too ...
who knows ..
Old 2008-10-16, 05:52   Link #625
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

@Queeny - Well thats just how I see the ending. Then Yuuki and Zero can go die in/ I mean live awfu/.....uhmm happily ever after.

Gotta get off this sub-forum. I need to reread the past volume, this manga is goddamn confusing. sigh >_>. Oh well.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 20:52   Link #626
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Zero grows rose vines...will Kaname grow black wings now? That would be F*** awesome! XDbb (He better not be growing another vegetation though D: ... VK season 3: VK Garden )
Lol at VK Garden

Well, you can see Kaname shooting something like invisible telepathic bullets from time to time. So if before Rido he had somekind of invisible shotgun, after Rido... mmm... portable anti-tank gun?

And for the ending, I think both die. And Yuuki lives happyly ever after to remember what she doesn't have anymore. Just like a fairy tale.
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 10:19   Link #627
Queeny
<3

hmm
I have a Q !
I want to know if ch 43 is the end of the first arc ?
since matsuri hino said something about it , but I wonder which chapter will be the end of
this arc ?

what do you think ?
Old 2008-10-19, 14:36   Link #628
Mangonel

At this point there are several possible ways this series could end, I'm just hoping for some sort of happy-ish ending for Zero. I mean seriously the guy has done nothing but live in a proverbial hell his entire life, the list of shit thats happened to him is unreal. Its no wonder why he says hes had enough and is going genocidal now.
Spoiler for Zero v Yuuki:
Mangonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 01:36   Link #629
HamoriKayumi~
a little sparkles

basically i LOVE the manga and the anime.
They're so interesting!
And i felt that the manga was more exciting than the anime!
HamoriKayumi~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 17:12   Link #630
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangonel View Post
Spoiler for Zero v Yuuki:
If Zero really is thinking of killing Yuuki, then there's no more hope for a decent Yuuki pairing Since Kanayuki (my favorite pairing) is essentially incest with your great-grandfather, and Zero would be about to kill off Zeki. Either way, we'll know in the next couple of days. Here's to hoping that the manga won't completely shift focus to side characters or to Kaname for the next chapter.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 20:13   Link #631
carmolita

OK chapter 44 just came out in Japan today and is suppose to be sad and a tear jerker, the chinese___ are out ,... Has anyone had a chance to read it yet.???
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 21:40   Link #632
NostalgicDays

Send a message via AIM to NostalgicDays
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamoriKayumi~ View Post
basically i LOVE the manga and the anime.
They're so interesting!
And i felt that the manga was more exciting than the anime!
I definitely agree with you.
The manga supplied us with more visuals and things seemed a bit more consistent.
NostalgicDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 04:22   Link #633
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NostalgicDays View Post
I definitely agree with you.
The manga supplied us with more visuals and things seemed a bit more consistent.
2nd's here! and the drawings are better!

Wahh ? chapter 44? already? I gotta see it now !!
ZERO v.s. YUUKI!! ♥
skyfirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 04:58   Link #634
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
OK chapter 44 just came out in Japan today and is suppose to be sad and a tear jerker, the chinese___ are out ,... Has anyone had a chance to read it yet.???
Spoiler for chapter 44:
Old 2008-10-22, 07:44   Link #635
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Spoiler for chapter 44:
In your opinion does it seem like their relationship is at it's end? I read that their is a kaname scene in their in which he looks amazing~ I have to know what happened with kaname?!
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 09:42   Link #636
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
In your opinion does it seem like their relationship is at it's end? I read that their is a kaname scene in their in which he looks amazing~ I have to know what happened with kaname?!
Can't say without a translation. I think he still cares about her though. Going by what people are saying about it, I'll go out on a leg and guess that Zero purposely threatened Yuuki here in order to make her kill him. This might be a bit far-fetched though.

Kaname is indeed in the chapter but he isn't doing much except looking cool.

Nice avatar, by the way. Is that Yoko?

Edit: after reading the translation, I think it actually really was Zero faking it so that Yuuki would off him. Stupid plan, Zero. What now?

Last edited by lightbringer; 2008-10-22 at 14:24.
Old 2008-10-22, 16:26   Link #637
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

A scanlation of ch44 is out. Ch45 comes out in Japan Nov22.
Spoiler for ch44:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 18:54   Link #638
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

not really a tear jerker of a chapter if you ask me.. i should reread 43.. cause i can't link any events between the two chapters.. haha
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 22:45   Link #639
ila-chan
ermmm...

Many thanks to sagakure-san for translating this. Really have made my day after a hectic final year presentation...

It seems that Zero really doesn't want to live, yet Yuuki and Ichiru are holding him down from taking his own life. So the end of ch 43 was mainly to provoke Yuuki to kill him (which I doubt, even with promises attached) and ch 44 was just pure flashbacks. In other words:

Hino sensei, the fast paced of this manga have toned down. Is this on purpose?

I'm kinda worry about Kaname's condition's (even though i don't like him as much as when I first read VK). Is he developing some sort of Rido's power, or is it the side effect happening when Rido died? If it is, doesn't it seem to imply that Kaname will die because his master is dead (like Zero, after Shizuka died, he seems to fall into Level E rapidly - thus he supposed to be dead already if not for that sexy blood drinking scene).

Well, it's worth waiting for ch 45. Can't wait for the fanbook though
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 23:09   Link #640
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Scan's out, so I'm not using spoiler tags here.

Hmm, not much to c44. Pretty much a big Zero flashback, which we know all too well. T_T It seems that Hino-sensei probably decided at the beginning that VK will be Zero-centric, and Kaname is just his antagonist in the story. That kind of sucks. There is so much history and mystery behind Kaname that I really wish she would start (if she ever intended to at all) to focus on him. All the reader is getting right now is how Zero thinks and feels and suffers but we rarely get such a similar monologue for Kaname. And, is it just me, or has VK suddenly focused more on Zero than on the story's true protagonist Yuuki? O_o

And Zero is not getting the point which his sensei (Yagari) had tried to convey to him very early on; that is to stop wallowing in his misery and start using his new ability for some meaningful purpose (and so far, his logic has not been meaningful). Zero can at least think about defending his human classmates (like Yuuki) or try to understand the real political war that's going on - like what the Headmaster Cross and Kaname are facing right now. At the moment, the other three main characters have a purpose but Zero is the wild card. Whatever he eventually decides will tip the scale in this battle against, not human versus vampires but corrupted Vampires and conniving Vampire Hunters.

By the way, is that black thing appearing behind Kaname at the beginning of the chapter something he conjured up or is that a remnant of Rido appearing behind him. O_o?

[/TH][/TR][/table]

Last edited by PreSage; 2008-10-22 at 23:24.
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga