AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-13, 12:42   Link #6381
An Hero in Disguise
Human

@Kha: Epic list is EPIC

Looks like I'm familiar with most of the things (at least everything with the links to profiles )
Old 2007-08-13, 12:55   Link #6382
stormturmoil
Field Medic

Send a message via AIM to stormturmoil Send a message via MSN to stormturmoil
Aaron:
Quote:
Nice list there, Lowe and KBT. And no, Lowe. I'm opting for Time Diver, New Time Diver, The Messenger from the Void, or the Gun of Dis for Aurion.

Most likely the 'New Time Diver.'
NUTS!

Naturally enough, I was hoping to lay hands on Time Diver, Another Time Diver or Messenger from the Void for my own Time Drifter...

Never mind...I instead use David's techno-empathic powers to declare his BGM 'Dance of the Machine God'...

what? Delusion's of grandeur and godhood?...

Well, I didn't say it was him making the claim in the first place, di I?
Old 2007-08-13, 13:37   Link #6383
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
[CENTER]Tale of the Thousand Cross

"1000 Realities... Infinite Possibilities..."

Mahou Seinen Gotteliches Kha, Hashinzuru!

NICE Kha!!

And to Lowe.

- The Lazarus, the Undead Numbers This one's interesting.

- Keira Yamato
- Arthura Zara
- Asuka Shinryu

These made me LOL. --Wait... THESE ARE H4XX!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Well, the role model is dark magic user Anyway the character's history shouldn't be my area. Also the OC is supposed to be a Dunamist, so could he possibly obtain an ability of an actual dark mage?
I see. But if he is HUMAN, in theory he shouldnt be able to use Dark Magic, since dark energy is not normally present in the material world.

As for the Dunamist part, well, if his device is similar to Mai's old device, which had a deamon inside, then probably yes... though he should still get corrupted by the otherworldly nature of dark energy... and eventually die by losing control over it, or something. Mai's survival was a miracle, after all, and her Linker Core was forever corrupted.

Anyway, just my thoughts, and probably they are similar to yours, as you're dealing with daemons and stuff in OutcastS. In short: if the guy is human, he could use Dark Magic to a certain extend, but suffer the consequences (even death), or the guy is a daemon of some sort (which wouldnt fit the dunamist story at all ). What do you think?
Old 2007-08-13, 13:42   Link #6384
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream traveller
The time between KO-ing Subaru and Nano/Tea showing up won't be that long. The idea of I and L simply delaying them would prove to be good,
The flow of the battle is important too. I suggest you write it in such a way that, whoever is holding off Nanoha and Tia is hard pressed to continue beyond giving Clinque and E enough time to withdraw. Otherwise, if they can hold off Nanoha and Tia indefinitely, they have time to capture Subaru too.
Old 2007-08-13, 13:49   Link #6385
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
When I read this: I prayed to God that it would not be another terrorist attack. Anything starting with 9- has somewhat become a taboo in my dictionary.
Well, it is. The Scagletti attack fell on 9-12 of the Midchilda calender...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The Tsun-tsun ness... IT'S OVERWHELMING!!!

In a way... Maxim has only limited contact with Zone. But I guess his horse inspired him that much
1. Bakatachi tatsu mono nashi, much?

2. I see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
And you said I'm HAXX...

@Reiji: MAJOR BRAINSTORM, REIJI!
Allow me to make a Mephisto as well to complete the five Dunamists!

He's Albert Mephisto, Andrea's associate and also a Dunamist. Rank AAA and specializes in defense/support magic. He uses a clawed staff as a weapon. Also an illusionist. So, what do you think? He's a bit of a sadist so he could very well do in the mindscrew department.

And also, the devices have names now!

Andrea's device = Sutherland = A bowgun with an automatic pistol loader. Can make ammo of it's own. The ammunition can be used as close range weapons in a pinch. 8 cartridges.

Albert's device: Gloucester = A staff with a claw on the end. Uses a Metal Storm loader ala-Cross Mirage. Four cartridges

Whatcha think?
Why are all the Dunamists... from the Lelou** comic?

Quote:
First Cecile, now the awesomeness that is Lloyd?!?!

Who's next, Lelouch?! Oh wait, he's already here

*runs*
Oh yes that reminds me, haven't seen him around for a while...

*covers right eye*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
NICE Kha!!

And to Lowe.

- Keira Yamato
- Arthura Zara
- Asuka Shinryu

Nighty wanted to bring them back, and I combined that with Spagetti's Infinite Greed for the "Seiou" and the Chaos magic of the Dark Clergy, to get Scagletti the Lich King. All that was extensive Warcraft 3 to WoW references, with Kha's side having all the Scourge's hero units, and Scagletti himself being the Lich King leading undead Numbers.

Those three have been in plans for a very long time, but seriously, these three girls are all emo and nothing else. Sophia's scratching her head over how to get them to fight properly.

Only the Licht von Belka Cleric-knights, also named after famous ***dam pilots if you managed to catch them, have the l33tness and the Walkers of a ***dam pilot.
Old 2007-08-13, 13:54   Link #6386
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, of course they'll be hard pressed to defend against Nanoha and Tia. Well, more Nanoha than Tia, really, but, eh.

That's what they're there to do- give Cinque and E time to withdraw. I and L will have to fall back, but at least one of their objectives will be secured.
Old 2007-08-13, 13:57   Link #6387
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
I see. But if he is HUMAN, in theory he shouldnt be able to use Dark Magic, since dark energy is not normally present in the material world.

As for the Dunamist part, well, if his device is similar to Mai's old device, which had a deamon inside, then probably yes... though he should still get corrupted by the otherworldly nature of dark energy... and eventually die by losing control over it, or something. Mai's survival was a miracle, after all, and her Linker Core was forever corrupted.

Anyway, just my thoughts, and probably they are similar to yours, as you're dealing with daemons and stuff in OutcastS. In short: if the guy is human, he could use Dark Magic to a certain extend, but suffer the consequences (even death), or the guy is a daemon of some sort (which wouldnt fit the dunamist story at all ). What do you think?
Personally I don't have problems with him getting corrupted and probably dying in the future. But it's up to Reiji how to use the character. I can edit out the drain part in the worst case.
Old 2007-08-13, 15:08   Link #6388
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Nighty wanted to bring them back, and I combined that with Spagetti's Infinite Greed for the "Seiou" and the Chaos magic of the Dark Clergy, to get Scagletti the Lich King. All that was extensive Warcraft 3 to WoW references, with Kha's side having all the Scourge's hero units, and Scagletti himself being the Lich King leading undead Numbers.

Those three have been in plans for a very long time, but seriously, these three girls are all emo and nothing else. Sophia's scratching her head over how to get them to fight properly.

Only the Licht von Belka Cleric-knights, also named after famous ***dam pilots if you managed to catch them, have the l33tness and the Walkers of a ***dam pilot.
That sounds like fun... but I wonder how they will affect the Twist's Fate storyline... and will they somehow be "leaked" (for the lack of a better word) to the NBC universe??

And the three are GIRLS?! My brain is now bleeding...

I did catch a lot of names, but mostly from ***dam Wing and Seed.

Quote:
Personally I don't have problems with him getting corrupted and probably dying in the future. But it's up to Reiji how to use the character. I can edit out the drain part in the worst case.
Yeah, I guess that explanation was more for Reiji than for you.
Old 2007-08-13, 16:20   Link #6389
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Evil teasers seem to be popular lately, so I can't help joining the trend

Teasers for OutcastS:

Spoiler for The past?:

Spoiler for Back to the main timeline:
Old 2007-08-13, 17:01   Link #6390
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:

Teasers for OutcastS:

Spoiler for The past?:

@First teaser: Damned teasers!

@Second: *cant say anything*

And Serge being beaten!! Imposhibleee!!!

Nice!! Cant wait.
Old 2007-08-13, 17:13   Link #6391
AImost Pure
Cat Boy Mage Squad

Send a message via AIM to AImost Pure
All right!! The new piece is ready and up!

Spoiler for Minea Diaries #4 Part 3:
Old 2007-08-13, 19:17   Link #6392
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AImost Pure View Post

Wow, very long part this time. I like how you're able to describe the surroundings so well...

For a moment I thought the Admiral was going to like Constance or something. Alexandria being called the Ice Queen is so fitting... But Minea being treated like that makes me

Good stuff.
Old 2007-08-13, 19:24   Link #6393
Aaron008R

Quote:
Ah, you've made two already One's still on me I hope?

Anyway - here's my template:

@Reiji:

Specialization - defensive style knight/debuff magic; Belkan style, magic color - akin to rusty metal.

Mage rank - AAA+ ~ S-

Spoiler for picture:

Name - I'd like to consult about that: will anything I come up with do or there'd be some suggestions? Same goes for actual spell names and the device.

Device - generic armed device in a form of a huge two-handed sword, equipped with standard cartridge system.

Abilities/spells:

Main specialization - self-defence and counterattacks. Defensive spells are self-centered and are generally not meant to protect the allies (except generic Area Protection). In addition to standard Belkan Barrier/Shield spells they include the following:

- Reactive Barrier - 360 degree protection which is able to partially reform the energy of absorbed attacks to launch counter-assaults against the attackers; the effect varies slightly depending on the nature of reflected attack;

- Spark Shield - a directed shield that produces a powerful shock effect upon contact, effectively stunning the attacker; most suitable against melee attacks;

- Skin of Steel - greatly enhances defensive capabilities of the user's Knight Armor at the price of reduced agility;

- Attractor Shield - a directed shield which forcefully attracts the attack or spell of a chosen target to itself; if a melee attack is blocked by it the attacker won't be able to pull his/her weapon back easily, leaving him/her open for a counterattack;

- Attractor Barrier - 360 degree protection which forcefully attracts the attacks or spells of all nearby targets to itself; if a melee attack is blocked by it the attacker won't be able to pull his/her weapon back easily, leaving him/her open for a counterattack; it's quite risky to use when multiple opponents are present;

- Mirror Shield/Mirror Slash - ultimate defensive spell, as well as a counterattack; fully absorbs incoming magic and launches a counter-assault either as copies of the absorbed attacks or a single energy blade made out of the absorbed energy and the user's own reserves; the drawback is very heavy strain caused to the user and inability to adjust the shield's strength - it always has to be activated at full power.

Auxiliary specialization - debuff magic. Includes some offensive spells as well.

- Life Drain - offensive spell severely draining the stamina of a chosen target, at the same time replenishing that of the user and even healing minor wounds; most effective when used as a touch attack at close range but is still functional at medium range as well (by simply pointing at the target);

- Impairing Slash - a melee attack with the sword that greatly reduces the victim's physical strength and agility if it connects (blocking with device/weapon counts as connection while using magical shields doesn't);

- Arc Shackle - shoots a crescent-shaped energy blast with a swing of the sword which damages the target and binds it (the bind takes effect even if the target shielded against the blast);

- Soul Plague - appearance differs for the cases of usage in mid-air or on the ground; in mid-air it produces a shockwave 360 degrees around the user, though the range is quite short; on the ground the earth beneath the user is struck with the sword and the shockwave comes from the surrounding ground in a much wider range; the victims suffer moderate damage to their Linker Cores and their magical abilities become greatly hindered;

- Fatal Strike - channels the user's own life energy into the blade, where it turns into a kind of potent poison as well as amplifying its cutting power; the victim must be actually struck by the blade for the attack to be fully effective; if it succeeds it cancels all the positive boosts the victim could've had and bestows a curse upon him which greatly reduces the power of his/her defenses and makes his/her every action cause him/her severe pain.

Trivia:

The Knight has or had a female feline familiar once. Anyway she's not with him anymore.

Comments please
It's a good thing I didn't make a AAA combatant character. You've got it covered quite well. Nice and solid character there. Those magnetic moves are really quite good. With lots of debuff moves against enemies, nice!

Quote:
Tale of the Thousand Cross

~~~~~~~~

New Belka Chronicles ~StrikerS~
[An Hero][Joseph Joestar]OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!!![/Joseph Joestar][/An Hero]

Incredible work, Kha and LoweGear!

This is BEYOND BLUECHEESIUM!!!

MASSIVE BLUECHEESIUM EPICNESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aaron008R

Though some names there are awfully familiar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
Aaron:

NUTS!

Naturally enough, I was hoping to lay hands on Time Diver, Another Time Diver or Messenger from the Void for my own Time Drifter...

Never mind...I instead use David's techno-empathic powers to declare his BGM 'Dance of the Machine God'...

what? Delusion's of grandeur and godhood?...

Well, I didn't say it was him making the claim in the first place, di I?
Not really. But still, you already got a freakin AU Time Diver that's officially the ultimate character here in the OC Thread. But that doesn't mean I can't take Ingram or Cobray's BGM's, right? Aurion also has his Infinity Cylinder/Ain Soph Aur Analogous move despite the fact that it'll never be used again in the OC thread. I also hoped to use Dark Prison, but it was already taken. And it doesn't really fit.

Quote:
2. I see.Why are all the Dunamists... from the Lelou** comic?
Shouldn't you be glad to see them? Zer-*shot*

Quote:

Teasers for OutcastS:

Spoiler for The past?:

Epic previews are EPIC!
Looks like these guys really mean business.
Which reminds me to start making more details for my own antagonist in OutcastS.

@AImost Pure: Will read later. I'm in a hurry...

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-08-13, 19:38   Link #6394
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Wow, awesome list there, Kha. Now I see why it took you this long...NAISU~.

Quote:
NICE Kha!!

And to Lowe.

- Keira Yamato
- Arthura Zara
- Asuka Shinryu

Agreed. Though if you ask me, I wouldn't really call them undead... they'll probably be just as dead as Zest probably is.

And lol Keira, Zara and Asuka. For some reason, EVA's Asuka keeps popping into my mind everytime I link Shinn to Asuka to female...

Quote:
I see.Why are all the Dunamists... from the Lelou** comic?

Oh yes that reminds me, haven't seen him around for a while...

Would you rather they be from the Su**ku comic instead or Nunna**?

Now those are some nifty clothes there...

~~~

Lich King eh?

Well, I'm sure we can tie some things to Al-Hazard... we'll see how it goes.

~~~

EMO? @_@ Can't they be...

*runs*

Quote:

Teasers for OutcastS:

Spoiler for The past?:

Evil indeed. Mixed things left and right, makes me anticipating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AImost Pure View Post

Very nice. I realized I never really commented on you before, but I've been a reader. Solid details, fine pacing and everything moving along well, with their own ties. Good read.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-08-13, 19:41   Link #6395
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Quite...and what if the attack is intercepted by another attack? Or what if somone gets in the way (human shield)?
And what if you put Miss 'Never Miss' and Sir 'Never Hit' against eachother?

But yeah, they are a bit haxxed.....
- The only condition it needs to fulfill is to hit something may it be a wall behind you, or your shielding or another shot to deflect it- or someone to take your place at the right moment.

- Good question, but already answered- no one wins- first of all, the KDs are now in good hands- no need to pit keepers against each other and that kind of technique can be used against masses of enemies- the unhittable swordsman being a lure to the nevermissing archer's arrows- the arrows hitting anyone caught between.

Quote:
Don't laugh at me - I didn't watch DBZ So does it allow escaping large scale AoE? Also what about spells that don't imply anything hitting the target, like Power Word: Kill ... hmm, does canon have examples? The way like Boosts work.

How does that work I wonder OK, and if I teleport the arrow (open a portal on its path or something like that)?

EDIT:

Wow, didn't think about this, haha Really, what would happen then?
- Yes... reappearing behind the caster in a blink of an eye. or above the effect area.

- That Power Word: Keepers are protected by this chant:
"Everything will be alright" - the most powerful mantra ever chanted.

People blessed by this were able to escape death time and time again. - you know this Kha.

- Portal? what portal?

*Portal caster finds an arrow between his eyes*

= Well anyways, NS usage has a heavy price on the Keeper- the cost i will not tell for now.

@ Kha

Holy... CHEESE

Remind me to create my master list

And Remind me to post my Original Miharu Hoshikawa Concept here as well...
The one that never got into my A****** L**** Fic

Spoiler for Image: Original Concept Miharu:

@ Kha and Lowe

<--- Needs AX logo concept = about three swords will do... swords of aerospace, land and sea

can you find me a concept pic for Kyla at least?

I was thinking of Catalina/Catherina Sforza from Trinity Blood- less GAR aura though

or anything blond and MIL-

*gets shot*

---

Devices up for Grabs:

Kyla's First Device, Elements- a marital arts device. Currently Slated to Jun Watarase, Pending Trim Order

Kyla: Come on Jun... Scissors or Shears... CHOOSE

The Sixth Key Device, Byblos- the All-knowing book. Anyone Needing a book there? or maybe i can give it to her *points up*

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-08-13 at 20:14.
Old 2007-08-13, 20:39   Link #6396
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
If we're going BGM's:

Kaylin: Trombe (All variants)
Shinji: Dividing Driver (GaoGaiGar FINAL OST )
Rei: Shippu Jinrai (@3, Touma)
Asuka: Marionette Messiah (DW ver., Levi; Ride of the Valkyries, Wagner)
Glock: Ice Man (Divine War ver., Rai)
Mai: Gate of Magus (OGS ver., Wodan)
Linebackers: Great Battle theme (OGS, Fighter Roa)
Very good choice. Now if only I know some for my OC list

=================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
~~

No GGG vs G-L, but how about this instead?

Armstrong VS Trombe-less Zone. .
USB500 dies of too much GAR and awesomeness

=======================

Quote:
:For some reason I read, GINGA DRILL BREAKER!!!
You're scaring me.

=================

Quote:
Tale of the Thousand Cross

~~~~~~~~

New Belka Chronicles ~StrikerS~

Arcs involved

- Strike Lightning
- Crosys
- Leryk
- I-n's
- Kha's Counterattack

Protagonists

Saint Church

The 21ste Dreifaeltigkeiten Optimum

Click on the Card if you want to know more.

- Skill Summary
- Belka Noble Illusions (4/7)

The above ID cards were made courtesy of LoweGear! Your astounding work will forever be appreciated!

Stahlritter

- Super Device Type-X Altered Stahlpreios

- Cindy, R-Sword, Rumble Detonator, Stahlritter Confessor
- Deicia, R-Gun, Heavy Barrel
- Reine, R-One, Aerial Rave
- Alaeith, R-Dual, Ray Storm, Scythemaster
- Sei, R-Tre, Deep Diver

AI

- Sakurazaki/Sakura Zaki

- Nagato Mach Zwei

- Misaki

- Linda Zwei

Licht von Belka

- Pte. Yoshi Krueger
- Pte. Kamahl Vidan
- Pte. Amuro Gray
- Pte. Yui Hiro
- Pte. Zhang Wudi

Adeptae Belkarum

- Sakurai Yagami

- Illyasviel von Einzbern
- Leysritt & Sella (Tsukaima)

- Caren Garcia, Carim's younger sister

- Canoness/Setra Kassboer
- Natsuki Krueger
- Shizuru Viola
- Mai Tohkiha
- Haruka Armitage
- Juliet Nao Zhang

- Yukariko Steinberg
- Shiho Huit, the Spinner
- Mikoto, the Cat with 9000 Lives

- Keira Yamato
- Arthura Zara
- Asuka Shinryu

Saint Guard

- The Secret Army
- Colonel (Paladin) Ishida Uryuu
- Menos-Captain Sanders MacDonald

Church Knights' Circle

- Das'la, the Guiding Light (Naaru)

AX
~For When It Absolutely Positively Has To Be Destroyed Right Now!~

- Col. Gard Redel
- Pte. Gilliam Ivers Johnston "G.I. Joh."
- Pte. Cona Holmes

Miscellanous

- Xealot

- Taiga Fujimura, the Tiger Cook, Yzak Base
- Issei "Keshi" Ryuudoo, Chief Clerk, Yzak Base
- Soichiro Kael'thas, Weapons Systems Coordinator, Yzak Base

- Hayate von Braunmühl, Artei's father
- Nagi von Braunmühl, Artei's mother

- Touareg Volks, Kha's father
- Kia Alexei, Kha's mother

- Moriyama Yamada, Eta Priest
- Elaine Scagletti/Rider
- Clow Reed
- Zelretch

Antagonists

Imperial Belka Army
- Skane Lives! (An intro to him and the Imperial Velka Army)
- General Scarlet
- The Shadowfang Trinity

Feiwang
- Barons
- Viscounts
- Dukes

Miscellanous
- Caster
- Avenger

Nanoha/Hollow Ataraxia ~6th Division~

- Corporal Kha Volks
- Sophia Tohkiha
- Yagami Sakurai
- Elaine Scagletti
- Sakura Zaki
- Illyasviel von Einzbern

Twist's Fate ~Nanoha Must Die~

The Rebellion

- Kha Aznable/"Solo Wing Zero"/Galaxy Commander Thomas Kluize
- Lutecia Scagletti, Princess of Tarrasque
- Death Knight Zest Zombolt
- Garyuu the Dreadlord
- Agito, Demon Fire General

First Encounter Crisis Force 6 (Formerly LPRF6)

- Nakajima Subaru, Type-Evoluder
- Teana Lanster, Wildarms Master
- Caro lu Rushie, Princess of Voltaire
- Erio Mondial, the Last Cleric-knight

The Belka Crusade

- Demon Prince Jail Scagletti, the Lich King
- The Lazarus, the Undead Numbers

Miscellanous

- Primarch Vivio, Chaplain of the Ultramoerines.
- Warfactory Mitoraum Module "Cradle"

~~~~~~~~

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoka
~Furthera Magica~

First RespONse Team (FRONT), Wind Squad

- Moriyama Nanoka, the Violet Angel
- Teresa Testarossa

Alliance of the Piffle Princess

- Claire-Marie Eugenie de Kluize, the Moonlight Butterfly
- Hoshikawa Rina Miharu

~~~~~~~~

Throne of Heroes ~Destiny's Shadow~

- Thomas Kluize
- Character Bio part 2
- Anna Wayne
- Si Fong
- Kirche
- Linda Lin
- Riviera AKA "The Flying Dutchman"

~~~
Changelog
~~~

1.0.0 - List up and running! Looking/Shopping for more pictures.
[An Hero in Disguise]
Epic post is EPIC
[/An Hero in Disguise]

Old 2007-08-13, 20:57   Link #6397
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Woot Team based themes Good to here that. Especially since I've created my OC's around that concept.

Esther isn't going to have a whip is she...........

Seconded. Just if I can make sure that I won't draw your ire....
Esther DOES NOT HAVE A WHIP. And I'll work on my top 10 hated characters - though everyone does get one freebie mistake...

Quote:
You're engaged to a nice girl. How can you be unlucky?

Likely. Let's just say no more spotlight fighting for him after RevivalS. He'll be in a more supporting role ala-Saga and the Zerstro-dan in the latter arcs. And of course, a suitable plot device if other OC's need upgrades or new equipment. (Like Apalis and the new Shell Bullet.)

Hmm... Yeah. So what about the other OC's to be involved? The forwards and one Ace would be enough for almost any drone by those points.

Should I watch that show? I don't really know who Louise is.
She's a nice girl OVERALL - she can kick my ass if she thinks I'm being a pervert, or just too stubborn. But she's nice most of the time: in terms of characters, she's 80% Belldandy and 20% Shana.

Well, I've thought it over, and you are indeed right - without AMF, the drones are essentially cannon fodder, and thus the opponents are REALLY only the Dunamists. However, there are an INSANE number of drones, and eventually the Big Bad will launch an attack upon the city where the heroes are staying, which is why I'll be involving more than just the 82nd and MD6 - they'll be necessary for defense of the city.

However, other than that (and a couple of other scenes), combat against this threat will be handled solely by MD6 and the 82nd. The roles of the other involved units will be similar to Yuuno and Acous, running in the background, digging up whatever knowledge they can find on their (at first) mysterious opponents.

<raises eyebrow> Either you're joking about not knowing Louise, or when you said that she was your fav anime char. Please clarify which.

Quote:

Hmmm ZA POWAA Of FRIENDSHIP huh, the counterpart to ZA POWAAof COURAGE and ZA POWAA of LURVE

Although I'm waiting to see Arcas in Man On Fire Mode, which now makes me wonder about the revelation

And due to the recent stories, it's now hard to remember, let alone imagine, that someone has a grudge against Mel because of Esperacchius

Whoa... never thought I'd see the day a Tsundere o Tatsu Tsurugi would arise Incredibly catchy

Now I'm also interested in your most despised list

I like this quote better:

"We love flat-chested girls, because when you hug them they're closer to your heart."

Arcas will eventually have the power of all THREE!

The Dragonslayer Dunamist (his eventual title) in Man On Fire Mode is REALLY SCARY! I have a scene inspired by Bleach (from the SS Arc). Remember when Ichigo showed up, and beat THREE LIEUTENANTS BAREHANDED! Remember the "Holy SHIT!" feeling you got? THAT is what Arcas is going to inspire, in friend and foe alike.

Re: Mel - I know. She's so lovable and sweet, that it takes an INCREDIBLY HATEFUL PERSON to not like her (HINT!).

Re: Tsundere Tsurugi - You're right!

And just HOW cliche is that quote?

Quote:
Sophia: Tsundere o tatsu tsurugi nari...?!
Teana: I'll show you...
A****: ZA POWAA OF TSUNDERE NO TSURUGI!

*Ensis Exorciszan >>>>> Reiji*

All: Waretachi no harisen yi mono nashi...

82nd: <sighs>

Sevasti: He always does this - makes some grand statement, trying to make a point, and ends up getting slapped. Arcas-

<Reiji jumps up>

I'M NOT FINISHED!!! <digs through weapons pile, straps on Dante's Ifrit gauntlets>

FWOOM! <gauntlets ignite>

<grins> You wanna slap me AGAIN, girls?

Quote:
@Reiji: MAJOR BRAINSTORM, REIJI!
Allow me to make a Mephisto as well to complete the five Dunamists!

He's Albert Mephisto, Andrea's associate and also a Dunamist. Rank AAA and specializes in defense/support magic. He uses a clawed staff as a weapon. Also an illusionist. So, what do you think? He's a bit of a sadist so he could very well do in the mindscrew department.

And also, the devices have names now!

Andrea's device = Sutherland = A bowgun with an automatic pistol loader. Can make ammo of it's own. The ammunition can be used as close range weapons in a pinch. 8 cartridges.

Albert's device: Gloucester = A staff with a claw on the end. Uses a Metal Storm loader ala-Cross Mirage. Four cartridges

Whatcha think?
Awesome! All I need are pictures of the Devices. And as to defense/support, what type? My female OC is going to be providing buffs a la Caro.

And I read the profiles of the characters in their Canon Universe - and all I can say is COOL!

I'll address the Dunamist characters further in the NEW MATERIAL section.

Quote:
Ah, you've made two already One's still on me I hope?

Anyway - here's my template:

@Reiji:

Specialization - defensive style knight/debuff magic; Belkan style, magic color - akin to rusty metal.

Mage rank - AAA+ ~ S-

Spoiler for picture:

Name - I'd like to consult about that: will anything I come up with do or there'd be some suggestions? Same goes for actual spell names and the device.

Device - generic armed device in a form of a huge two-handed sword, equipped with standard cartridge system.

Abilities/spells:

Main specialization - self-defence and counterattacks. Defensive spells are self-centered and are generally not meant to protect the allies (except generic Area Protection). In addition to standard Belkan Barrier/Shield spells they include the following:

- Reactive Barrier - 360 degree protection which is able to partially reform the energy of absorbed attacks to launch counter-assaults against the attackers; the effect varies slightly depending on the nature of reflected attack;

- Spark Shield - a directed shield that produces a powerful shock effect upon contact, effectively stunning the attacker; most suitable against melee attacks;

- Skin of Steel - greatly enhances defensive capabilities of the user's Knight Armor at the price of reduced agility;

- Attractor Shield - a directed shield which forcefully attracts the attack or spell of a chosen target to itself; if a melee attack is blocked by it the attacker won't be able to pull his/her weapon back easily, leaving him/her open for a counterattack;

- Attractor Barrier - 360 degree protection which forcefully attracts the attacks or spells of all nearby targets to itself; if a melee attack is blocked by it the attacker won't be able to pull his/her weapon back easily, leaving him/her open for a counterattack; it's quite risky to use when multiple opponents are present;

- Mirror Shield/Mirror Slash - ultimate defensive spell, as well as a counterattack; fully absorbs incoming magic and launches a counter-assault either as copies of the absorbed attacks or a single energy blade made out of the absorbed energy and the user's own reserves; the drawback is very heavy strain caused to the user and inability to adjust the shield's strength - it always has to be activated at full power.

Auxiliary specialization - debuff magic. Includes some offensive spells as well.

- Life Drain - offensive spell severely draining the stamina of a chosen target, at the same time replenishing that of the user and even healing minor wounds; most effective when used as a touch attack at close range but is still functional at medium range as well (by simply pointing at the target);

- Impairing Slash - a melee attack with the sword that greatly reduces the victim's physical strength and agility if it connects (blocking with device/weapon counts as connection while using magical shields doesn't);

- Arc Shackle - shoots a crescent-shaped energy blast with a swing of the sword which damages the target and binds it (the bind takes effect even if the target shielded against the blast);

- Soul Plague - appearance differs for the cases of usage in mid-air or on the ground; in mid-air it produces a shockwave 360 degrees around the user, though the range is quite short; on the ground the earth beneath the user is struck with the sword and the shockwave comes from the surrounding ground in a much wider range; the victims suffer moderate damage to their Linker Cores and their magical abilities become greatly hindered;

- Fatal Strike - channels the user's own life energy into the blade, where it turns into a kind of potent poison as well as amplifying its cutting power; the victim must be actually struck by the blade for the attack to be fully effective; if it succeeds it cancels all the positive boosts the victim could've had and bestows a curse upon him which greatly reduces the power of his/her defenses and makes his/her every action cause him/her severe pain.

Trivia:

The Knight has or had a female feline familiar once. Anyway she's not with him anymore.

Comments please
Name - you come up with what you can think of, so will I, and I'll make the final decision.

Device - same as Name

Spell Names - they're fine, though I recommend you replace Attractor with Magnet for the relevant spells.

Impressive char you've got here - I only object to 2 spells.

1. Soul Plague - Linker Core damage is a no-no. This is a short story, taking only 4-5 weeks, and I don't know how long it will take to heal. Plus, the 82nd will need all the magical firepower they can muster for AlternateS II. However, if you don't intend for him to use this spell on the heroes, then I'll approve it.

2. Fatal Strike - I object because there's no specific timeframe for the ability - if it only lasts a few hours, then no problem. If it's permanent, then no way.

NEW MATERIAL!!!!

Okay, thanks to Aaron and An Hero for writing up my opponents.

Re: Dunamists

There are 5 opponents, which I can (thanks to other Creators) now spread out in units throughout the Tripartite where the 82nd can keep in contact.

Now, I have plans for my two OCs, but the real question is the other three.

That'll be later - gotta go.
Old 2007-08-13, 21:11   Link #6398
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
<raises eyebrow> Either you're joking about not knowing Louise, or when you said that she was your fav anime char. Please clarify which.
You misunderstood me. HAYATE is my favorite anime girl. I don't watch Zero no Tsukaima. You're giving her the meddler role, right? Since you want me to clarify my point; several of us are working on the same timeline. So it would be kinda weird if let's say Nanoha is normal in one arc then suddenly heartless without any apparent reason in another arc which is the sequel. That's why I was thinking that Hayate seems to really not fit the severe relationship meddler role since she isn't like that in Canon AND in any other arcs. In any case, do as you wish. Just try not to make it look so bad. I'm just backing up my gripes with a bit of consistency. You could make it a meddler for the reason of strengthening their relationship role.

Quote:
Arcas will eventually have the power of all THREE!

The Dragonslayer Dunamist (his eventual title) in Man On Fire Mode is REALLY SCARY! I have a scene inspired by Bleach (from the SS Arc). Remember when Ichigo showed up, and beat THREE LIEUTENANTS BAREHANDED! Remember the "Holy SHIT!" feeling you got? THAT is what Arcas is going to inspire, in friend and foe alike.
More power play?
What rank will he get by the end, huh? This is starting to look incredibly HAXX!
You better give us a good reason not to use the HYPER MODERATION BUSTER KHAAANON on you after LegendS.

Quote:
Awesome! All I need are pictures of the Devices. And as to defense/support, what type? My female OC is going to be providing buffs a la Caro.

And I read the profiles of the characters in their Canon Universe - and all I can say is COOL!

I'll address the Dunamist characters further in the NEW MATERIAL section.
Let's see if I can find some and fix the basic abilities list later... Albert provides defenses and confusion with some nerf spells.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-08-13, 21:39   Link #6399
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Agreed. Though if you ask me, I wouldn't really call them undead... they'll probably be just as dead as Zest probably is.
I thought it was their biological parts have been destroyed, leaving rotting flesh on intact cyborg parts, resulting in the look of a zombie. I supposed revived would do nicely.

Quote:
And lol Keira, Zara and Asuka. For some reason, EVA's Asuka keeps popping into my mind everytime I link Shinn to Asuka to female...
That was my reaction too. Even when I first heard of Aska Shinn, I immediately linked him to Asuka from EVA and Princess Aska from Magic Knight Rayearth.

Quote:
Would you rather they be from the Su**ku comic instead or Nunna**?

Now those are some nifty clothes there...
Well... Isn't that the same thing...? Just quoting Konata here.

Quote:
Lich King eh?

Well, I'm sure we can tie some things to Al-Hazard... we'll see how it goes.
Just a working title. Psychic power is a power totally different from Belka or Midchilda magic, there are other choices like Holy Belka (nah), Chaos Belka (can use that), Tronium (OMFG), and is use by Scagletti of the 6th Division timeline.

Yeah. I'm still waiting for more canon to see what they've done for Spagetti for him to the "Orphan of Alhazred". And what the heck exactly is his dream, cause I'm not expecting my ascension theory to hold now. More like "Saturday Morning Cartoon-esque" World Domination plot.

Quote:
EMO? @_@ Can't they be...

*runs*

Pardon me... The 3 Emos' characterization is me doing character assassination.

Keira: Wants to protect everyone, but can't bring herself to hurt a fly.
Zara: Needs to be less wishy-washy.
Asuka: Fights randomly. Berserks. Cries. A lot.

When I do get around to them maybe I'll moderate things a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
People blessed by this were able to escape death time and time again. - you know this Kha.
WoW spell? I haven't checked the priest's post 60 skills.

Quote:
@ Kha

Holy... CHEESE

Remind me to create my master list

And Remind me to post my Original Miharu Hoshikawa Concept here as well...
The one that never got into my A****** L**** Fic

Spoiler for Image: Original Concept Miharu:
I see. :3

Quote:
@ Kha and Lowe

<--- Needs AX logo concept = about three swords will do... swords of aerospace, land and sea

can you find me a concept pic for Kyla at least?

I was thinking of Catalina/Catherina Sforza from Trinity Blood- less GAR aura though

or anything blond and MIL-

*gets shot*
I'd rather go for the latter choice. Kyla = Sforza... DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Quote:
Devices up for Grabs:

Kyla's First Device, Elements- a marital arts device. Currently Slated to Jun Watarase, Pending Trim Order

Kyla: Come on Jun... Scissors or Shears... CHOOSE

The Sixth Key Device, Byblos- the All-knowing book. Anyone Needing a book there? or maybe i can give it to her *points up*
I'd rather leave Jun as he is. Keroko's the male half of the relationship anyway. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
82nd: <sighs>

Sevasti: He always does this - makes some grand statement, trying to make a point, and ends up getting slapped. Arcas-

<Reiji jumps up>

I'M NOT FINISHED!!! <digs through weapons pile, straps on Dante's Ifrit gauntlets>

FWOOM! <gauntlets ignite>

<grins> You wanna slap me AGAIN, girls?
All: Eeh?!
Louise: Baka inu!

*Unlimited Harisen Works >>>>>> Reiji*

Kha: A tsundere is h4xx when with her harisen...
Old 2007-08-13, 21:43   Link #6400
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
@KHA: That List is the definition of EPIC.

@Lowe: (about the cards) .... Lowe your skill never ceases to amaze me!! Great work.
Closed Thread