AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-11-27, 12:12   Link #6461
ChampDream
Alive

That one eccentric monk, the fight so far look good let see what else can they pull out.
Old 2014-11-27, 12:22   Link #6462
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I kind of laughed that the 2 of em are literally overpowering one another. One does a technique, the other counters with their brute strength. Back and forth.

it was an ok chapter, I guess.
i liked the chapter a lot, but i did laugh quite a bit. these guys call troll at near-aizen levels
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 14:35   Link #6463
Gilly

I'm curious: does Naruto ending have something to do with Bleach rising in quality? This fight is fantastic, although I'm growing tired of watching Bach get slapped by the guy who isn't even the MC.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 14:44   Link #6464
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
I'm curious: does Naruto ending have something to do with Bleach rising in quality?
nah. bleach arcs always get better as they progress because the level of fighters and importance of fights keep rising and the bad/mediocre characters fade away and are forgotten

that said, we still have the fullbringers to look forward to

Quote:
This fight is fantastic, although I'm growing tired of watching Bach get slapped by the guy who isn't even the MC.
he's not a MC, but he is the strongest shinigami in history. it makes sense that he's no pushover for the big bad ... although i think the big bad will prove to be aizen eventually
Old 2014-11-27, 15:04   Link #6465
Saravis4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
although I'm growing tired of watching Bach get slapped by the guy who isn't even the MC.
Personally I'd enjoy it, if I knew it wasn't futile. A part of me is hoping against all likelihood that this fight doesn't end predictably.
Old 2014-11-27, 15:15   Link #6466
sayde

I hope they kill eachother leaving Aizen to make his grand entrance over their corpses.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 15:58   Link #6467
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I hope they kill eachother leaving Aizen to make his grand entrance over their corpses.
that would be ideal. what i don't get is how all these shinigami/fullbringers/hollow will be involved in future events if there's no one left they can fight.

i'm going to guess that the monk actually wins this fight, but ywach winds up getting split back up into the SR again so we will get to see bazz b, bambi, etc... fight again
Old 2014-11-27, 17:47   Link #6468
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

thanks Kubo... at least Ichibe still survive for few chapters
I want to see more of his ability since the other Zero divisions are quite disappointing
Troll Bach more
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 19:12   Link #6469
Tornado The Dragon
A.K.A Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Well, what can I say? That (mad/crazy) monk is lasting longer than the old man, and he is even givin' Yhwach a beating, I just hope that Kubo won't pull a cheap ass twist/trick like another double/illusion
I think the current may jut be a "triplet"
Quote:
That would be hilarious.
Old 2014-11-27, 19:15   Link #6470
Tornado The Dragon
A.K.A Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i liked the chapter a lot, but i did laugh quite a bit. these guys call troll at near-aizen levels
Nah. Aizen was trolling everyone. The entire cast from both sides and the readers. Yhwach/Ichibei haven't done any of the sort yet imo.
Quote:
although i think the big bad will prove to be aizen eventually
I had a similar notion earlir this arc that Aizen was free. But when Yhwach went to meet him Aizen ended up killing him and taking over.

It would be so Aizen to be screwing with Soul reapers, arrnacars, vizards, fullbringers, quincies, and everyone else.

If he turned out to be Yhwach and that the real Yhwach never even fought Yama.

Quote:
that would be ideal. what i don't get is how all these shinigami/fullbringers/hollow will be involved in future events if there's no one left they can fight.

i'm going to guess that the monk actually wins this fight, but ywach winds up getting split back up into the SR again so we will get to see bazz b, bambi, etc... fight again
Urgh I hope not. I just want Yhwach to take care of the RG by going all out.

After the elites are taken down by the othe 4. I wan Yhwach to use everything at his disposal to take care of the 5 rg. Would make for a cool fight.
Old 2014-11-28, 01:37   Link #6471
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
...to be defeated by Ichigo again

Well Bach's abilities looks rather generic.
Also I like the style of the last chapter - the last page was epic and gave comics vibes
Old 2014-11-28, 03:30   Link #6472
The Green One

More of the Bleach one up your ability with my ability to be one upped by your ability but then by my ability again. Nice of them to condense several rounds of it in a single chapter.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 04:30   Link #6473
The Small One

I guess the real enemy at the end will be the so called soul king and Urahara is preparing to fight him.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 07:04   Link #6474
Alhazad2003

Quote:

I sort of doubt it, if Ichibei kills Yhwach then the Wandenreich are pretty much over, then who is Ichigo going to fight? I'm pretty sure Ichigo will be the one to take Yhwach down eventually, then undoubtedly the rematch with Aizen, who's about to be released by Central 46? Am I the only one foreseeing a "Just as planned," line in the future?
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 08:36   Link #6475
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I sort of doubt it, if Ichibei kills Yhwach then the Wandenreich are pretty much over, then who is Ichigo going to fight? I'm pretty sure Ichigo will be the one to take Yhwach down eventually, then undoubtedly the rematch with Aizen, who's about to be released by Central 46? Am I the only one foreseeing a "Just as planned," line in the future?
I would not be surprised if Aizen knew about quincies and what they were planning
Old 2014-11-28, 14:12   Link #6476
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
that wasn't what i was saying. i'm sure ichigo will be the one to take down ywach eventually. i was pointing out that there are a lot of good guys who have yet to fight, so in order for them to have enemies, the monk might split ywach back up into the SR only to have him reform into ywach after the new round of fights are over

there's some evidence to support this because we didn't see some of the SR go all out like Bazz B or the pistol guy
Old 2014-11-29, 12:47   Link #6477
Knjaz

It's refreshing to see at least one Shinigami having deep understanding of how things work in their world, and not just some hax ability/firepower/uber high reiatsu level. Hence coming up with counters to Yhwach moves on the fly, because he both knows how stuff works and can use his knowledge in combat.

That monk just fights so... naturally. Something one would also expect from captain-class shinigamis. Or at least now deceased Captain Commander.
But I guess he was called "strongest shinigami" literally for his raw strength and firepower, though he had his moments of insight.
(fillers, where he was protecting his mind from muramasa, and that trick with Aizen.)
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 13:43   Link #6478
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
It's refreshing to see at least one Shinigami having deep understanding of how things work in their world, and not just some hax ability/firepower/uber high reiatsu level. Hence coming up with counters to Yhwach moves on the fly, because he both knows how stuff works and can use his knowledge in combat.

That monk just fights so... naturally. Something one would also expect from captain-class shinigamis. Or at least now deceased Captain Commander.
But I guess he was called "strongest shinigami" literally for his raw strength and firepower, though he had his moments of insight.
(fillers, where he was protecting his mind from muramasa, and that trick with Aizen.)
one thing i really like about kubo's writing is how he portrays characters who have been alive for a very long time. they usually have a gravitas and wisdom that seems appropriate for all the centuries they have experienced
Old 2014-11-29, 20:21   Link #6479
SeanQ

Quote:
one thing i really like about kubo's writing is how he portrays characters who have been alive for a very long time. they usually have a gravitas and wisdom that seems appropriate for all the centuries they have experienced
and then he undoes all that with one chapter ^^
Old 2014-11-29, 20:42   Link #6480
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
and then he undoes all that with one chapter ^^
haha yea. several old characters have had their jackass/stubborn/nearly brain dead moments for sure

"so you can steal bankai's eh? well then.... bankai!"

Tags
bleach, chapter