AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2022-01-25, 06:53   Link #641
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
There is currently an ongoing showdown over which of the fan renditions of Yun Jin's "Divine Damsel of Devastation" performance are better than the others. Among the notable opera styles that entered the fray were the Peking (Beijing), Kun (Yunnan), Yue (GuangDong), and Huangmei (Anhui) styles. It came to a point where professional opera singers and musicians are involved. All videos are hosted in Bilibili.

The Reddit thread also has a list of notable performances, including a performance sung in Cantonese.
The Cantonese one is really good.....and not just because that's my dialect but it just flows better IMO
Old 2022-01-25, 07:28   Link #642
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Hokkien is my dialect (but no I'm not a native speaker) so it would have been nice if there was one.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-26, 03:17   Link #643
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I...managed to get the Big Dong Zhong in one multi. I just got Shenhe so still gonna be 50/50 for Yae. But still, I needed this luck elsewhere and not here. I just came from sparking my pulls in Blue Archive which was super unlucky. Guess now I can finally feel the thick shield that he gives and go unga bunga on enemies without a care.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-26, 06:58   Link #644
Liddo-kun
is this so?

got 2 Ganyu and 1 Xinque on the first try tonight. So happy.

Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-26, 07:23   Link #645
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I threw in the rest of my remaining wishes to get the CEO of GEO. I lost my Ganyu 50/50 to C3 Jean and my Zhongli 50/50 to C1 Keqing. While I did get them both, the least they could have done is give me C0 Mona for my troubles.
Old 2022-01-27, 05:39   Link #646
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I have a bad feeling about these alternate outfits for Jean, Mona, Amber, and Rosaria
feels like they are the censored ones forced on to chinese players, and given as "Alternate" outfits for other servers
just deleted the mail, did not claim the outfits

edit: can't delete them in the mail

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2022-01-28 at 17:26.
Old 2022-01-27, 05:57   Link #647
Inverno
Fun for all, all for fun

I got Keqing after i lost the 50/50. Not sure if i want to keep rolling the Ganyu banner, i want her but i may regret it when Yae is out, and knowing my luck i'll probly lose the next 50/50 as well.
Old 2022-01-27, 06:37   Link #648
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
got 2 Ganyu and 1 Xinque on the first try tonight. So happy.

Damn i thought this just myth.

my time when you will come
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-27, 11:16   Link #649
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I did not know how it happened, but it happened.
first time for me to get multiple characters in a 10 pull.

Ganyu is my only 5 star. Will level her up when I gather enough artifacts for her.
Old 2022-01-29, 05:03   Link #650
Liddo-kun
is this so?

edit: can I have suggestion on good weapon for Barbara? I have a billet to forge a weapon for her, but not sure what to make.

got Ganyu again on my second 10 pull. And a 4 star bow for her to use.

with this, now opened up her second constellation.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2022-01-29 at 05:20.
Old 2022-01-29, 06:15   Link #651
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Eh Sacrifical Bow isn't good for since her skill doesn't do much. You're better off crafting the Prototype Bow.
Old 2022-01-29, 06:57   Link #652
Marina2

So......according to a 'rumor' and some mysterious screenshots, look like we are going to get some kind of animation MV soon.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

You can see Ayato in one of them too.
Old 2022-01-29, 09:21   Link #653
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
*sees Ayato image*

Fans of Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X, Gintama and Last Blade be winning.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-29, 16:23   Link #654
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Eh Sacrifical Bow isn't good for since her skill doesn't do much. You're better off crafting the Prototype Bow.
thanks for that info.
Old 2022-01-30, 10:40   Link #655
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
thanks for that info.
Either Prototype Crescent if you often hit the enemies' weak spot. If not, then use Hamayumi for good damage at the cost of only using the Burst when you really need to.
For artifacts, well...depends on your luck. Blizzard Strayer is good for consistent Crit Rate, so you only need about 30% CR and then focus on Crit Dmg.
Wanderer's Troupe is also good, but you'll need to build Crit Rate to make up for the lack of it

I've recently switched my Ganyu's artifacts from BS to WT, and although she doesn't crit as often as before, I did get a 4~5k boost in damage.

As for the current banners...I'll hold on to my gems until the next update is announced to decide if I pull for Zhongli or not.
Old 2022-01-30, 12:27   Link #656
Inverno
Fun for all, all for fun

Quote:
edit: can I have suggestion on good weapon for Barbara? I have a billet to forge a weapon for her, but not sure what to make.
Old 2022-01-30, 17:43   Link #657
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@Inverno

ok, thanks for the suggestion on Barbara weapon.

______

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Either Prototype Crescent if you often hit the enemies' weak spot. If not, then use Hamayumi for good damage at the cost of only using the Burst when you really need to.
For artifacts, well...depends on your luck. Blizzard Strayer is good for consistent Crit Rate, so you only need about 30% CR and then focus on Crit Dmg.
Wanderer's Troupe is also good, but you'll need to build Crit Rate to make up for the lack of it

I've recently switched my Ganyu's artifacts from BS to WT, and although she doesn't crit as often as before, I did get a 4~5k boost in damage.

As for the current banners...I'll hold on to my gems until the next update is announced to decide if I pull for Zhongli or not.
suggestion appreciated. Currently gathering white iron chunks for Crescent, but I'll think on those other suggestions too.

just one last thing on the censorship caused by the CCP
I read somewhere that cut scenes and certain art for the affected characters will be the censored versions as well. Do these censored versions of cut scenes and art apply only to chinese server, or to all servers?

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2022-01-30 at 17:57.
Old 2022-01-30, 21:55   Link #658
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
just one last thing on the censorship caused by the CCP
I read somewhere that cut scenes and certain art for the affected characters will be the censored versions as well. Do these censored versions of cut scenes and art apply only to chinese server, or to all servers?
From what it sounds like, the "alternative costumes" are going to become the default costumes worldwide as far as cutscenes and quests go (so they can be globally consistent), but in all servers worldwide except China, the original costumes will remain for characters in your possession.

(And to a point you mentioned earlier, even if you don't accept the mail with the alternate costumes, they will just show up as options in a future patch regardless. The mail delivery is just a means to get it to people sooner, given that in CN they had the even-worse hastily-created versions.)
Old 2022-01-31, 05:59   Link #659
Liddo-kun
is this so?

thanks for the info.. well, that's actually bad and good for me. Bad because I have to see the cut scenes with the censored costumes. Good, because don't have to spend any credit card money on this game - there are several times I was tempted to go for it and pay real money for more items (thankfully, was able to resist the urge, lol)... and now that I know that censorship nazis can influence the game so easily. My feeling to spend money on this game is gone completely. Dumping money onto a character is no longer worth it, because someday she might become censored.

yeah, I know it will be forced onto people's inventories on future patches. I just want to have the satisfaction of seeing it expire in the mail (lol). And who knows, they might be gathering data on who accepted the mail and who didn't, I don't want them to think I wanted the garbage costumes they put into my mail. So letting the mail expire is the choice.
Old 2022-02-04, 05:12   Link #660
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://twitter.com/genshinimpact/st...34192006225925

That's a super early drip marketing for Ayato. And it's not even on the usual time. There were several leaks hours ago of this same pic but is that enough to really release info this early. Then does this mean he's the only new one for 2.6? Either way, he's hot. He hardly looks like Otto or Kevin so no similarity to Honkai there.

Livestream details for 2.5 in less than 2 hours.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact