AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-07-19, 17:21   Link #6641
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
We already had two series focused on her and Haruna better have a new arc for each girl that is part of the harem, might I suggest Yui be next or Momo, also have Rito be more aggressive after Darkness and go forward with the harem plan.

if rito focuses his attention to lala.... it would force other girls out of jelousy to go into the offensive a little more so more momo, yui and maybe even kyoko along with run xD (still waiting for mikado sensei to act )

ha maybe in current fight rito will get injured and so the girls will bring him to mikado sensei for treatment and here i starts with her path opening xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 19:46   Link #6642
darkofficer
just a devil

i will say more rin scenes
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 01:06   Link #6643
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

The focus is still about Lala and Haruna because they are the key to a harem plan. I think it doesn't matter if the girls want the harem route or not because it's ultimately up to the lead guy to determine who he truly is in love with (that, the girl that he should be with).
Old 2014-07-20, 06:58   Link #6644
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
The focus is still about Lala and Haruna because they are the key to a harem plan. I think it doesn't matter if the girls want the harem route or not because it's ultimately up to the lead guy to determine who he truly is in love with (that, the girl that he should be with).
Sorry to say but the main focus of TLR darkness has been 2-fold integrating yami to the harem since she's still the only one who wants to kill Rito in the current series and integrating Haruna because without her approval the harem plan is utterly useless. Lala has pretty much been a dead weight to the story with the brief exception of the last few chapters. Its also integrated some of the other girls that were minor characters
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 23:51   Link #6645
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

I think it is about Lala and Haruna to an extant since Haruna has yet to give a verdict on the harem plan and Lala might decide that she doesn't want to go along with the harem plan and want to date/marry Rito and not have him become.

For people that are pro-harem plan, consider this: While several girls say that they love Rito, his most significant romantic relationships likely has been with Lala & Haruna. I think these 2 are the only girls that truly love him and the others are mistaking for lust or it's actually that they like him and not love him.

Notice I am not stating it as a fact but my own interpretation. With this, for people saying that there will be a harem ending, the same thing applies because despite how much this series has been about a harem ending, many surprises are still to be seen and maybe the creators actually have it come down to simply choosing Haruna .

I think something that's important for Rito to realize: You have someone that you consider the ideal or even perfect girlfriend (Haruna). However, since perfection doesn't really exist even in this series, you also have someone who might currently be the closest thing to a girlfriend (Lala). I'm saying that I think Haruna is who Rito really wants to be with and Lala is who he should be with.

I think that this in part comes from them having what I feel is a more developed relationship in the first series. Also, if he loves Haruna that much, I think it'd make more sense that he'd confess to her before confessing to Lala (I think that's another 1 of Rito's various stupid decisions). Also, she had many opportunities to confess before Lala even arrived. I do understand that she's a nice shy girl (I think she is as bad at it as Naruto's Hinata) though such shyness that defines them can get annoying and might leave the idea that what would Rito see in her?
Old 2014-07-21, 04:39   Link #6646
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

I think something that's important for Rito to realize: You have someone that you consider the ideal or even perfect girlfriend (Haruna). However, since perfection doesn't really exist even in this series, you also have someone who might currently be the closest thing to a girlfriend (Lala). I'm saying that I think Haruna is who Rito really wants to be with and Lala is who he should be with.

I think that this in part comes from them having what I feel is a more developed relationship in the first series. Also, if he loves Haruna that much, I think it'd make more sense that he'd confess to her before confessing to Lala (I think that's another 1 of Rito's various stupid decisions). Also, she had many opportunities to confess before Lala even arrived. I do understand that she's a nice shy girl (I think she is as bad at it as Naruto's Hinata) though such shyness that defines them can get annoying and might leave the idea that what would Rito see in her?
My friend if u read To Love Ru you know that he tried to confess to Haruna at the beginning of the series but failed because lala interrupted him He also tried to confess to haruna at the end of to love ru but it was again interrupted. He tried to confess to haruna it just got screwed up
Old 2014-07-21, 06:23   Link #6647
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
My friend if u read To Love Ru you know that he tried to confess to Haruna at the beginning of the series but failed because lala interrupted him He also tried to confess to haruna at the end of to love ru but it was again interrupted. He tried to confess to haruna it just got screwed up
And those aren't the only times he has tried. Part of the reason she has gotten less focus as both series has gone on is to prevent things from becomeing stale since pretty much the only thing that keeps from both of them hooking up is that every time they try to get together something interprets it.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 10:12   Link #6648
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
And those aren't the only times he has tried. Part of the reason she has gotten less focus as both series has gone on is to prevent things from becomeing stale since pretty much the only thing that keeps from both of them hooking up is that every time they try to get together something interprets it.
Which is another reason I don't want her with Rito. It reminds of how often when Hinata sees Naruto, she passes out or gets shy.

Also, even if it was the last chapter of the 1st series, if he had confessed to Haruna after shouting out her name, he might not have had the other girls to think he was confessing to them.

The ch. 162 scans I saw has him say "I love you" while the ch. 161 scans has him saying he loves Lala and likes Haruna. Difference between love and like is that love is a stronger feeling. To me, confessing to Lala before his somewhat successful (in terms of finally saying the words) moment says that he either (a) in love with Lala but likes Haruna or (b) loves/likes Lala more than he loves/likes Haruna.

Last edited by Kadmos1; 2014-07-21 at 23:48.
Kadmos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 10:07   Link #6649
Always86

I'll be interested to see what happens once Yami is stopped. Whether that's then end of TLR or just Darknesss.

My favourite characters were always Lala and Yui. With Lala as a Loli I'm not interested in her. Which leaves Yui. Not to say other characters don't have their appeal, just down to one favourite.

Just a thought, with Lala littlified, will her Dad still let her marry Rito? What do people think, is she stuck as a Loli like her dad or will she get big again?
Always86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 12:57   Link #6650
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

I don't know if her Dad would still want her to marry Rito in her condition. I don't think she'll be permanently Loli because I think she's smart enough to find a way to turn back.
Old 2014-07-22, 14:48   Link #6651
zibi88

But lets look on situation a little different... if lala didnt appear... haruna wouldnt take a notice of rito and wouldnt act at all (now she feels the pressure of lala)....but the most important is how rito changed... in the beggining he couldnt talk to girls at all...but throught the series and interreaction with lala he was getting used to them and is able to talk to them in a normal way... even saruyama noticed that rito changed

now rito is more aware of love and is able to think about his own feelings... like he couldn kiss lala with his half-assed feelings... he growns up... lala too starts to understand love and romantic stuff

anywya Gid might not agree with the harem plan.... but we have to wait for lala's mother to appear and have a little talk with her own kids, rito and gid... she might be the missing factor to the harem plan succcess ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 17:34   Link #6652
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

zibi88, I thank you for pointing out another thing to add to my RitoXLala shipping point list.

ImperialFlameGod8190, I'm happy the creators had Lala appear to interrupt his confession with what you said.
Old 2014-07-22, 17:37   Link #6653
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
But lets look on situation a little different... if lala didnt appear... haruna wouldnt take a notice of rito and wouldnt act at all (now she feels the pressure of lala)....but the most important is how rito changed... in the beggining he couldnt talk to girls at all...but throught the series and interreaction with lala he was getting used to them and is able to talk to them in a normal way... even saruyama noticed that rito changed
There is little doubt he has changed but you are wrong about haruna. If you remember from the beginning of the series Lala's first major appearance outside of when she popped into the bed was interrupting Rito's confession to haruna. We now know that Haruna has liked Rito all along but was nervous its very likely that if Lala didn't interrupt his confession would've been successful and the two of them would be dating.

Last edited by Flower; 2014-07-22 at 17:58. Reason: fixed broken quote code...
Old 2014-07-22, 18:53   Link #6654
kagato3

The interuptions were the only things that were keeping Haruna and Rito apart durring the early series and a good number of them were cause either directly or indirectly by Lala. And those interuptions have to happen or the series pretty much ends even at the end of the first series if he had been able to confess it is extremely likely that Rito would've ended up rejecting Lala and he would have not returned the feelings of Run, Momo or Yui. It is only at this point that it has gotten to the point that a confession might be possible since Rito is to the point that he is seriously conflicted knowing that both Lala and Run are in love with him and he really doesn't want to hurt them but any confession with Haruna will lock the harem so if a girl is to have any chance they will need to get in before her.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2014-07-22, 19:18   Link #6655
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Knowing how Lala is more open with her feelings to Rito, I wouldn't be surprised if she does this and Rito realizes that Lala is the girl for him. I wish Rito would get a spine and choose of the girls already. Also, the series feels like it's dragging too long with this (being a monthly series doesn't help).

I'd much rather have an ending where he picks between Lala and Haruna than for the series to take over 2 more years to finish.
Old 2014-07-22, 20:59   Link #6656
kagato3

Quote:
Knowing how Lala is more open with her feelings to Rito, I wouldn't be surprised if she does this and Rito realizes that Lala is the girl for him. I wish Rito would get a spine and choose of the girls already. Also, the series feels like it's dragging too long with this (being a monthly series doesn't help).

I'd much rather have an ending where he picks between Lala and Haruna than for the series to take over 2 more years to finish.
Not going to happen. Ever since the very earliest chapters of TLR (the test of courage) the series has been pointing to at the very least a Rito-Haruna-Lala ending. And if it comes down to it he would pick Haruna over Lala. None of his feelings for her have changed since the start of the series and he has flat out told Lala that he loves Haruna more
Old 2014-07-22, 21:19   Link #6657
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Not going to happen. Ever since the very earliest chapters of TLR (the test of courage) the series has been pointing to at the very least a Rito-Haruna-Lala ending. And if it comes down to it he would pick Haruna over Lala. None of his feelings for her have changed since the start of the series and he has flat out told Lala that he loves Haruna more
exactly plus all this talk of his feelings for any of the girls is frankly a load of crock. He is in love with haruna and likes Lala's frankness. But if you look at it. He cares for Momo and Nana pretty much like he cares for mikan (little sisters). Kotegawa he respects as a friend but NOTHING more. Run he really doesn't have feelings for outside of friends. yami is just a friend of mikan's at this point. mea a friend of Nana's
Despite TLR's massive ecchiness and the MASSIVE amount of doujins for the show. The only 2 girls that have a legitimate chance of gaining Rito's affections are haruna and lala and really if you look at it I'd say Haruna moreso then that. I mean lets face it Lala was a non-factor in darkness for most of the series. If there's an ending it will be haruna because I cant see Rito choosing Lala and haruna because he doesnt embrace the deviluke way.
Old 2014-07-22, 21:28   Link #6658
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

I believe his feelings for Lala have become stronger and I think that the manga has shown that he has a more established relationship with Lala (her being in more chapters that Haruna has got to indicate something. If Haruna wasn't based off of Yabuki's cheating wife, why has she been in less chapters than Lala beyond attention being given to the other girls?).

With a character based off of the kidnapping and cheating wife of my partner, if I were Hasemi, I'd actually write off Haruna entirely (run over by a bus or sent to a foreign country the rest of the series).
Old 2014-07-22, 21:38   Link #6659
ImperialFlameGod8190

They may have become stronger that much is true but really Haruna is #1 and Lala is 1a. He likes Lala from all the time they've spent together but he still gushes over haruna
Old 2014-07-22, 21:43   Link #6660
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Then why did he manage to confess to Lala first? That's pretty stupid if Haruna is #1 to him.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen