AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-08-21, 12:54   Link #6701
Dark soul

From which spoilers ?
Dark soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-21, 14:46   Link #6702
Ashvar

Afterword of V2 said V4 will be Le Fay's volume.
Ashvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-21, 16:00   Link #6703
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
In my opinion, if we take into account the statistics of all the girls in the Issei harem, the weakest so far is irina and that is the only angel in the harem, if another angel arrives like Mirana or Gabriel would be very relegated.
So Ravel, Elmenhilde, Kunou, and Le Fay are stronger than Irina in your view?

Ishibumi tends to level out the girls and thus he likely still sees Irina as strong as Xenovia looking at the Gremory vs Phenex rematch where they were only ones still fighting despite the Rating Game being over.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-21, 17:15   Link #6704
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
So Ravel, Elmenhilde, Kunou, and Le Fay are stronger than Irina in your view?

Ishibumi tends to level out the girls and thus he likely still sees Irina as strong as Xenovia looking at the Gremory vs Phenex rematch where they were only ones still fighting despite the Rating Game being over.
After drinking Issei and Ravel's blood, i would say Elmenhilde is stronger than Irina. Her ball of aura easily deflected Mirana's spear of light in vol 23, right? Shouldn't that spear be able to vaporize an ultimate class devil?

After that RG (who happens after vol 19 in the timeline) seeing the power ups he gave to Xenovia (better control of Excalibur, Excalibur sheath, CDD) and seeing the power ups he gave to Irina (that ring of light she uses on the RG against Sona's team) I don't know how he could still think the two are on the same level.
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-21, 17:36   Link #6705
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
After drinking Issei and Ravel's blood, i would say Elmenhilde is stronger than Irina. Her ball of aura easily deflected Mirana's spear of light in vol 23, right? Shouldn't that spear be able to vaporize an ultimate class devil?

After that RG (who happens after vol 19 in the timeline) seeing the power ups he gave to Xenovia (better control of Excalibur, Excalibur sheath, CDD) and seeing the power ups he gave to Irina (that ring of light she uses on the RG against Sona's team) I don't know how he could still think the two are on the same level.
I don't know how he could think that Ravel and Koneko are on the same level but he does it.
Old 2019-08-21, 19:07   Link #6706
Palmito

Quote:
I don't know how he could think that Ravel and Koneko are on the same level but he does it.
He really think they are? He didn't show the fight, but I thought it was pretty obvious that the fight went like this: even though Koneko is stronger and faster she can't beat Ravel quickly because of Ravel's regeneration. Koneko kept punching Ravel again and again but Ravel kept coming back, before the fight could end Issei defeated Rias and the RG ended.
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-22, 02:05   Link #6707
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
He really think they are? He didn't show the fight, but I thought it was pretty obvious that the fight went like this: even though Koneko is stronger and faster she can't beat Ravel quickly because of Ravel's regeneration. Koneko kept punching Ravel again and again but Ravel kept coming back, before the fight could end Issei defeated Rias and the RG ended.
Exactly, even Asia before running out of stamina with Fafnir managed to keep Crom busy without any damage, this doesn’t mean that they are on par.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-24, 02:05   Link #6708
Parry999

Quote:
Ravel really hasn't had any fights but her talent shouldn't be less then Riser plus she has a bishop piece.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-24, 02:51   Link #6709
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
Ravel really hasn't had any fights but her talent shouldn't be less then Riser plus she has a bishop piece.
Just because they have the same ability doesn't mean they have the same talent or level of power.
Old 2019-08-27, 14:02   Link #6710
Parry999

Quote:
Just because they have the same ability doesn't mean they have the same talent or level of power.
She has a bishop piece and is a high class devil and they both fought ultimate-class devil level opponents now so. Unless you think Riser who fought CxC Issei and Ravel who can fight 3 tailed Koneko are not ultimate-class know. There's no way Kuroka with the ninja training and Sun-Wukongs isn't ultimate-class.
Old 2019-08-27, 20:32   Link #6711
Lucidrago

Quote:
She has a bishop piece and is a high class devil and they both fought ultimate-class devil level opponents now so. Unless you think Riser who fought CxC Issei and Ravel who can fight 3 tailed Koneko are not ultimate-class know. There's no way Kuroka with the ninja training and Sun-Wukongs isn't ultimate-class.
Ravel is Ultimate-class=Data not found.

But we have little to go by to measure Ravel's strength at this point.

We literally have nothing to do by in an unwritten fight. But Ishibumi tends to level out certain characters in a way.

There was no indication at the beginning of the series that Ravel was as talented as Riser.
Old 2019-08-28, 21:24   Link #6712
Parry999

Quote:
Ravel is Ultimate-class=Data not found.

But we have little to go by to measure Ravel's strength at this point.

We literally have nothing to do by in an unwritten fight. But Ishibumi tends to level out certain characters in a way.

There was no indication at the beginning of the series that Ravel was as talented as Riser.
There was nothing to suggest she was an untalented high class devil as well plus she had a bishop piece added plus training from Sun Wukong. To say she's near where Riser was when he fought CxC wouldn't be that for fetched specially when Kuroka lost to Koneko. "Level out certain characters" so you emit Koneko a peer to Ravel therefore Ravel is Ultimate-class know. You seem to be forgetting how strong Kuroka is just because she jobbs a lot there's no way she wasn't ultimate-class when Koneko beat her.
Old 2019-08-29, 00:09   Link #6713
Lucidrago

Quote:
There was nothing to suggest she was an untalented high class devil as well plus she had a bishop piece added plus training from Sun Wukong. To say she's near where Riser was when he fought CxC wouldn't be that for fetched specially when Kuroka lost to Koneko. "Level out certain characters" so you emit Koneko a peer to Ravel therefore Ravel is Ultimate-class know. You seem to be forgetting how strong Kuroka is just because she jobbs a lot there's no way she wasn't ultimate-class when Koneko beat her.
True. I did misspeak. But I never said she wasn't talented. Just not as talented as Riser.

Is there any proof that she participated in Sun Wukong's training? Ravel was never a combatant until Volume 21. I have seen nothing that implied she participated in Sun Wukong's training. As she really wasn't even a combatant then. And I don't think she was even a member of DxD then if we want to get down to it.
Old 2020-02-29, 12:31   Link #6714
Collbrande-Ex

I thought maybe in volume 4 Ishi would help her but no such chance so I officially announce the first pity member to Ise's harem

Ruruko Nimura
Collbrande-Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-29, 14:16   Link #6715
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Seekvaira as a high potential candidate
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-29, 14:54   Link #6716
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collbrande-Ex View Post
I thought maybe in volume 4 Ishi would help her but no such chance so I officially announce the first pity member to Ise's harem

Ruruko Nimura
No that's Rossweisse.

And there's really no indication that Nimura is or going to be a member of Issei's harem.
Old 2020-03-06, 13:31   Link #6717
godz

Does anyone else believe that Ravel's confession can become the best in the series because of Ravel's weight in the current life of Issei? Ravel's confession has all the tools to be successful.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-06, 14:47   Link #6718
Sekiryuu12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Does anyone else believe that Ravel's confession can become the best in the series because of Ravel's weight in the current life of Issei? Ravel's confession has all the tools to be successful.
If Ishibumi don't just decide to fuck up with everything with Issei saying "I want you to be my manager forever..." then maybe. But, Well, Issei already said something like this in vol 14, So maybe we can avoid this garbage of a "confession".
Sekiryuu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-06, 15:38   Link #6719
Hakai

"Ravel please manage my erection from now on as well"
Old 2020-03-06, 16:31   Link #6720
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekiryuu12 View Post
If Ishibumi don't just decide to fuck up with everything with Issei saying "I want you to be my manager forever..." then maybe. But, Well, Issei already said something like this in vol 14, So maybe we can avoid this garbage of a "confession".
Confessions in DxD

Issei: "You'll be mine forever."

Girls:

(Nothing really changes besides proposed girl being a bit forward and Issei talking about them being his wives but doing nothing much beyond that.)

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem