Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-10-22, 10:46   Link #6721
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
H-how rude!
This was a pretty weird chapter, heh.

When there's (適当)at the end of the line should that be read as "not seriousness" I guess? Not quite "joke" but not seriously said at least.

Images
origin of the phrase from the title
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-22, 10:54   Link #6722
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gn_X00 View Post
eh.. what about our pitiful maou shoujo?
Maou shojou is actually smart, it is just that they wont let her do anything.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-22, 13:25   Link #6723
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

I loved Sophia's dead fish eyed mode, that proves that some of the monsters around that world can give her troubles at least in one sense
And of course, Ariel finally took a hands on approach on Shiro: of course I can only celebrate any sort of skinship between these two, and I do pray that something like this happens every day
Old 2016-10-22, 13:53   Link #6724
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Maou shojou is actually smart, it is just that they wont let her do anything.
I alway figured that having her soul partially eaten and then merging with kumo's parallel will or whatever drove her insane.
Smart, possibly even genius, but also insane.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-22, 14:19   Link #6725
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
I alway figured that having her soul partially eaten and then merging with kumo's parallel will or whatever drove her to pitifulness.
Smart, possibly even genius, but also pitiful.
Correcting where is due.

The one thing I learned with this series is that zannen bijin-s are where the right stuff is at. No other character stereotype is so enjoyable solely for the fact that "it is there".
Old 2016-10-22, 14:42   Link #6726
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I was a little confused at what you guys were talking about but after I checked there is another chapter! 2 chapters at once? Wow, didn't expect that. I went to sleep right after reading 282

Anyway, yeah, Sanatoria and the other 2 escapes death thanks to merciful Maou. But Shiro's grudge against boobs came back at her because Maou's is even smaller lol. Evil has been vanquished!

And although not on the level of Shiro's continent-wide surveillance, Maou also has her web all over the place and it picks up on conversations. Maou also has senrigan didn't she? So it's the same level of surveillance with when Shiro was worshipped as Divine Beast I guess.
Old 2016-10-22, 14:56   Link #6727
kari-no-sugata II

I wonder if Shiro would treat Sophia more kindly if their relative breast sizes were reversed? Seems likely. You don't need to compete on everything, Shiro-chan! Quality is better than quantity... IMHO.

Re above: yes, Ariel has Senrigan (aka 1000 Mile Eye aka Clairvoyance) at LV10.
Old 2016-10-23, 10:24   Link #6728
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is up for "282 - I’ll tear them off"

Maybe Sophia finally understands why Ariel and Shiro decided to avoid the monkeys, when on the way to the demon territories originally?
Old 2016-10-23, 19:03   Link #6729
Rasty

^ Yeah, imagine tens of thoasands of flies rushing at you after you killed one. It's not hard to kill each one of them, but killing them all is one hell of hard work even if you use flamethrower or whatever.

Btw. what cup size does Shiro have? Considering she looks the same as D... D? Yeah, I know it's lame, but it would just sound strange for D to have E cup.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-23, 19:09   Link #6730
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
Btw. what cup size does Shiro have? Considering she looks the same as D... D? Yeah, I know it's lame, but it would just sound strange for D to have E cup.
I don't remember if it the actual cup was ever mentioned, but recopilying info we know that it's "big enough so that the people that like her will think of it as big" but "big enough to find despair when true bazongas are at the horizon"
Old 2016-10-23, 19:23   Link #6731
Rasty

^ But you know, it's Japan. The country where chest that is possible to see only after undressing can still be considere big. Or rather, anything that is percaivable over the cloth is considered large.
But D should be about the right size for there to be larger chests, but for it to not be unreasonable for most other people having smaller chest.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-23, 21:14   Link #6732
Hokoga

^ Nope, the world/Country they are currently in is not Japan and the person who commented on Shiro's breast after groping her was a random drunk adventurer from that world.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-24, 03:25   Link #6733
kari-no-sugata II

According to Ariel, Shiro should be easily above average in size (presumably for this world not Earth).

Officially, amongst the reincarnators, only Sophia and Katia are larger and Katia is by a narrow margin.

So considering Katia, Shiro is probably closer to this:
Images

Than this:
Images

Except that Shiro is the type that tends to dress in a way that de-emphasises her curves.

Though the LN illustrations don't seem to be especially consistent. Well, Sophia seems to be consistently huge but Katia is a bit harder to judge. Maybe it would be more accurate to say that Sophia is at the level of the top image and Shiro is somewhere between that and the bottom image. Take your pick (I've already written more on this subject than I think is merited, heh)

Last edited by kari-no-sugata II; 2016-10-24 at 05:34.
Old 2016-10-24, 08:13   Link #6734
kari-no-sugata II

I was thinking about what might be in LN5. Unless it's much longer than the previous volumes it feels unlikely that LN5 will cover the entire elf village war and Kumoko's story up to chapter 200 - there's just too much. I'm guessing that instead the author will add some more content and split that across LN5+6. That being the case, my guess is that we won't be seeing Arachne until LN6 - or maybe end of LN5.

It would be nice to see a lot more of Arachne but unfortunately I don't think it's going to happen (though we might get some). It's always possible in fan-fics though I guess. I was having fun imagining an alternative scenario where "Kumoko" doesn't stumble across the underground facility until much later, meaning her apotheosisis delayed a lot. Also, that her reconcilement with Ariel is also delayed. Which means that she's still Arachne and still alone when Sophia's town is destroyed - but she still goes to save Sophia. Because Sophia is being targeted by elves and is a vampire anyway, that would naturally result in "Kumoko" taking care of baby Sophia by herself (let's say Mera either dies or they're separated). A sort-of "monster girl" version of Beelzebub or something

PS Complete random thought: dragons have names in this world. Who gives the names? Possibly Kuro? ie when they get high level enough he comes and names them and they officially become his subbordinate? I don't remember any dragons having the naming skill at least, though perhaps there's other ways they could get a name.
Old 2016-10-24, 10:04   Link #6735
Breimn

New manga ch out.
edit : youngace homepage says update but still nothing new.
Guess it is a bit late?
edit: mahou shojou kumoko is out!
Old 2016-10-24, 10:14   Link #6736
kari-no-sugata II

Sometimes the manga pages take a while to update...

Manga vol 2 will be out on 3rd December btw.

edit: Heh, lots of interesting imagery as usual. That "fish" monster sure was weird huh.
Old 2016-10-24, 14:08   Link #6737
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I cannot help but remember Nanaya's quote when Kumoko get the decapitation thread during the final scene at the newest chapter.
吾は面影糸を巣と張る蜘蛛。ようこそ、この素晴らしき惨殺空間へ。
Old 2016-10-24, 16:30   Link #6738
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is up for "A flat chest is a status symbol!"

The 100th chapter of this series that I've translated. I wonder if there'll be 100 more?
Old 2016-10-24, 16:48   Link #6739
Breimn

Eat dem! Eat them in a big bite kumoko chan!Lol.
Ty for translations.
Old 2016-10-24, 18:26   Link #6740
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

I love to think that the latest chapters hint what happens to Sophia every time King Crimson is activated.

Tags
fantasy, non-human mc, reincarnation