AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-19, 01:20   Link #6741
Satty
Slash!

Well...here's my timeline. There's some spoilers about upcoming characters there too and it's long

All relevant info of the 216th will be in this color.

Spoiler for Nanoha timeline : Spoilers till Latest Episode:

Last edited by Satty; 2007-12-02 at 17:41.
Old 2007-08-19, 01:25   Link #6742
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I see... Darn I thought we'd have a chance to showcase EMO-Eugenie.

FMP?
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Project O******?

FMP?

You keep making things even more complicated
Quote:
Sorry if we're screwing your mind now. I don't exactly remember/know what Project O****** was for...

EDIT: By playing around with uTorrent, I managed to get Pray to dl first.

And with the off-vocal version, I'm a mental image of a stubby DaiStahlMut stepping up SRW style, Kha going over one of his German GAR lines, then launching one of his attacks.

And once the Morale Prerequisite was met, Sakura takes over...

Chemu Chiru Chan Cho Chufo... WIIIIIII~~~

Wanderer: !!??

*Exprozion*

Help! I can't sleep!!!
- NO! She's more dangerous right now...

- Project Olympus, a project that was just unearthed from the GDI's top secret files... "Terran Combat Cyborgs, and armor..."

well actually, my idea for a group of superpowered villains... named after the gods living in that parthenon... seven to begin with, but one being abandoned before she was activated/ after she was deactivated, to found later by the GDI...

With all the added "problems"... might add some more...

"Is the 97th a really magically-ignorant planet? or do some governments know of it and try to copy adapt some of the technologies of the magical worlds?"

Spoiler for In a conference room on Earth::

If mechs or superpowered gadets arrive, the Midean Queen will no longer stay aloof...

reminds me... must update profiles...

*Plays Gun x Sword OP in the background*
===
And on another note

here is the History before the history of the Nanohaverse... though this is just fanon...

Spoiler for Timeline before the Series...:

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-08-19 at 02:39.
Old 2007-08-19, 01:34   Link #6743
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED !!!

(For my long-ass history lecture )

Since it's day time, I'll make use of this opportunity to complete what I've started...

Background Lecture of TSAB Armed Force

Over the years, the Bureau has taken several worlds under it's administration. Out of all these worlds, two of them were famed for their huge contributions to the cause of the Bureau.

Being the center of all of the Bureau's activities, Midchilda is the most technologically advanced Civilization of the modern era. They have the leading scholars in all fields of studies, especially magic, and they provide the Bureau with all of it's state-of-the-art facilities and Intelligences.

It's unique astrological position in the dimensional space allows it to be the trading hub of the multiverse. Hence it also has a wide variety of different cultures.

However, Midchilda is not the main supplier of the TSAB department of defense. In the year 0035, the Bureau made contact with another civilization, one with an almost similar technological level as Midchilda.

Spoiler for Seraphim's long-ass background:

Seraphim's New Military

Unlike Midchilda, the scientists and engineers of Seraphim are much more crafty and innovative.

When the cartridge system was officially allowed for military purposes, House Vermilion began mass producing billions of cartridges in many shapes and sizes. These cartridges were used to store additional magic power to use in their armored units.

But the magic stored in those cartridges needed to be shaped into workable spells, if not they would be nothing more than energy. That's when the Atreides came up with the Spellcrafter.

Working on the already existing technology of Devices, House Atreides created an artificial system that is a stripped down version of an Intelligence device, and does the job alot quicker.

What the crafter does is that it takes the magic stored in the cartridge, and automatically shape it into a single spell. The spell of which the crafter creates varies from different machines and is programed before being installed. This simply system make use of the ID's ability to create it's own spell, yet reduce it's workload and decision-making function by only giving it a single option. Hence the production cost is much more managable on an industrial scale.

(The technology requires only minimal amount of magic to operate. Basically, anyone who can turn on a staff, can operate a tank)

The combine efforts of the two houses provides the TSAB with machines that were unrivaled in their field.

And finally, manpower. It's came as quite a surprise to the TSAB when they discovered that a huge percentage of Seraphim's populance have rather reasonable amount of magicial potential. After launching a massive campaign, the Earl was able to convince a staggering number of people to be enlisted as mages in the Bureau, making House Cerulean one of the three Legendary Admirals' best friend.

~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~, ~,~,~,~

Now with that said, please give me another 2-3 hours or so to revamp my war machine's profile with a MUCH more detailed description
Old 2007-08-19, 01:53   Link #6744
Erio
Hiromi

@Satty I know you dont want to reveal your antagonists just yet (I do the same ) but I'm just wondering, they are somehow linked to Scaglietti... is there any info you can give us (or me over PM if you wish) about them, regarding their relationship with Scaglietti or what is their purpose/what are they going to do during the latest canon events?

Hopefully we can include them in the whole mess we're creating here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Some interesting info there for me to store away.
Although I'm not sure if I'm supposed to start writing something first or wait for the rest..
Hmm, well, I will not be covering what happens to the druggies in my fic (only battles that involve them and my other OCs) so its up to you guys. I'll just try to coordinate their appearance and what they are assigned to do, so that there wont be any time paradoxes. I guess the best way is to use the timeline.

In your case, you're going to be dealing with the Niddhogg so I guess you should coordinate with An Hero to get that event going... though if Kha is going to involve his ship as well...then its going to be a mess. Cant wait to see what you guys do.

Quote:
I don't thike Erio is going to let you do that Kha... he already some before when I brought that up that he's likely to bring in extra charactrs to save them if it comes down to that.
That's right, I cant let them die like that... it'd be anti-climatic, to say the least...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED !!!

Since it's day time, I'll make use of this opportunity to complete what I've started...

Over the years, the Bureau has taken several worlds under it's administration. Out of all these worlds, two of them were famed for their huge contributions to the cause of the Bureau.

Being the center of all of the Bureau's activities, Midchilda is the most technologically advanced Civilization of the modern era. They have the leading scholars in all fields of studies, especially magic, and they provide the Bureau with all of it's state-of-the-art facilities and Intelligences.

It's unique astrological position in the dimensional space allows it to be the trading hub of the multiverse. Hence it also has a wide variety of different cultures.

However, Midchilda is not the main supplier of the TSAB department of defense. In the year 0035, the Bureau made contact with another civilization, one with an almost similar technological level as Midchilda.

Seraphim's New Military

Unlike Midchilda, the scientists and engineers of Seraphim are much more crafty and innovative.

When the cartridge system was officially allowed for military purposes, House Vermilion began mass producing billions of cartridges in many shapes and sizes. These cartridges were used to store additional magic power to use in their armored units.

But the magic stored in those cartridges needed to be shaped into workable spells, if not they would be nothing more than energy. That's when the Atreides came up with the Spellcrafter.

Working on the already existing technology of Devices, House Atreides created an artificial system that is a stripped down version of an Intelligence device, and does the job alot quicker.

What the crafter does is that it takes the magic stored in the cartridge, and automatically shape it into a single spell. The spell of which the crafter creates varies from different machines and is programed before being installed. This simply system make use of the ID's ability to create it's own spell, yet reduce it's workload and decision-making function by only giving it a single option. Hence the production cost is much more managable on an industrial scale.

(The technology requires only minimal amount of magic to operate. Basically, anyone who can turn on a staff, can operate a tank)

The combine efforts of the two houses provides the TSAB with machines that were unrivaled in their field.

And finally, manpower. It's came as quite a surprise to the TSAB when they discovered that a huge percentage of Seraphim's populance have rather reasonable amount of magicial potential. After launching a massive campaign, the Earl was able to convince a staggering number of people to be enlisted as mages in the Bureau, making House Cerulean one of the three Legendary Admirals' best friend.

Now with that said, please give me another 2-3 hours or so to revamp my war machine's profile with a MUCH more detailed description
A new faction?? You're already ditching the TSAB ones?

Nice Bluecheesium here, and interesting backgrounds. I was just going to ask about the actual people's magic potential, but you covered that as well.

And are you going to create a faction with conventional weapons too?
Old 2007-08-19, 02:11   Link #6745
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
A new faction?? You're already ditching the TSAB ones?

Nice Bluecheesium here, and interesting backgrounds. I was just going to ask about the actual people's magic potential, but you covered that as well.

And are you going to create a faction with conventional weapons too?
No no, you've mistaken, they ARE TSAB, just a different branch.

I figure since they Administrate dozens of worlds, not all of them are wusses right?

Also, I could avoid clashing with the canon Midchilda army, and yet still link them to the TSAB
Old 2007-08-19, 02:37   Link #6746
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
once again just got back from really long shift so I'm crashing after this, but first...

Quote:
Red has been taken by Erio. It's his magic color after all.
ok... how about DSBlue?? If it is open consider it officially snagged ^^ I was going to say white but that is kinda hard to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by AImost Pure View Post
Whew!!! Sorry for the delay with the next entree for my story. These things are becoming a bit harder to piece together and add in everything I want to add in. But here we are with the second to last part for Minea's Diaries #4. Number 5 will feature a bit more action and take place around 3-4 months after the end of #4.

Spoiler for Minea's Diaries #4 Part 4:
as has come to be expected ^^ another great chapter^^ i got a laugh out of Minea picking on Vita

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
*spit take*
*cough**cough**cough**cough**cough*
That was...unexpected

Well, some backwards time-leaping...kinda
Spoiler for 14c - Dream:

Yeah, it won't be long~

Some insight on Maren's life while serving that family, a nice and quiet life I must say.

I'm gonna draw that scene in the begining, with Maren, Ewan and Miria under the tree, while she reads them the book
a nice short chapter for a change ^^ (not that there is anything wring with long ones ^^) sound like Maren served a very nice family back then ^^ Poor Koji the rumors started from the moment she left the room
Old 2007-08-19, 02:58   Link #6747
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I don't thike Erio is going to let you do that Kha... he already some before when I brought that up that he's likely to bring in extra charactrs to save them if it comes down to that.
Hmm ok. Licence to h4xx Schneiderform it is.

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED !!!

Seraphim's New Military

0_0

Chaos, you've practically created a BattleTech/Mechwarrior scenario right smack in the middle of the TSAB! Just the right stuff to turn messy and stay messy for a millenia at least.

But I guess it isn't supposed to be resolved. Ya know, with this addition, I'm sure we can launch a NanoHammer 40K Online MMORPG using the storyline extensions of the NanohaHammer 40K RTS...

Problem is, I've no time. I can't even squeeze in the time to update the timeline for 2 days now. Homework sux! -_-
Old 2007-08-19, 03:09   Link #6748
Aaron008R

Quote:
BTW, Aurion stays in Mid-childa all the time, right?
He'll be involved in I-n's during episodes 19 onwards. Though his role is not as prominent as the Phantom Squad, Mabiko, and the others, he'll be helping a lot in mass eradication of several Einsts. Plus, this makes a lovely chance to use Buster Phoenix!(perhaps to strike down a Regissuer or two. Or maybe wipe out wipe out hundreds of Einsts in a single salvo.) And introduce the yet defective Tyrfing.

Of course, the Brevis and Cressida gets the dibs on Alfimi/Alchimie with their Beowulf Riese and Rein Weiss Teufel. Liana, Vinson and Barabus facing off against some new antagonists, eventually getting Suzaku SeiryuuOh and Genbu ByakkoOh... And after that, the big bad boss will most likely be handled by the Phantoms, Mabiko and David(Bronzion Hammer is almost a must if I ever bring out ***** Regissuer). Barabus might also temporarily get back his Ultimate form if I'm lucky enough. (Mabiko/David-level HAXX material)

Quote:
LOL.. Make sure you keep them all in line Aaron
Oh, I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Well...here's my timeline. There's some spoilers about upcoming characters there too and it's long

All relevant info of the 216th will be in this color.

Spoiler for Nanoha timeline : Spoilers till Latest Episode:
Long timeline is LONG and EPIC!
Nice one there.

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED !!!

Seraphim's New Military

Hey! That's nice! Almost an entire Solar System with lots of weapons and not filled to the brim with Redshirt grunts. The parts about politics are also very interesting.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-08-19 at 03:20.
Old 2007-08-19, 04:02   Link #6749
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
He'll be involved in I-n's during episodes 19 onwards. Though his role is not as prominent as the Phantom Squad, Mabiko, and the others, he'll be helping a lot in mass eradication of several Einsts. Plus, this makes a lovely chance to use Buster Phoenix!(perhaps to strike down a Regissuer or two. Or maybe wipe out wipe out hundreds of Einsts in a single salvo.) And introduce the yet defective Tyrfing.

Of course, the Brevis and Cressida gets the dibs on Alfimi/Alchimie with their Beowulf Riese and Rein Weiss Teufel. Liana, Vinson and Barabus facing off against some new antagonists, eventually getting Suzaku SeiryuuOh and Genbu ByakkoOh... And after that, the big bad boss will most likely be handled by the Phantoms, Mabiko and David(Bronzion Hammer is almost a must if I ever bring out ***** Regissuer). Barabus might also temporarily get back his Ultimate form if I'm lucky enough. (Mabiko/David-level HAXX material)
Mabiko Haxx indeed. Of course, that's if someone doesn't ambush and snag one of the blades from Mabiko to put them on equal footing.
Old 2007-08-19, 04:21   Link #6750
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
And that's excluding all the powered up Gadgets I'm creating:

Type-4 - Amphibious Assault

Type-5 - Transformable Aerospace Superiority Fighter

Type-6 - Dreadnaught (Gadgets modelled after the Dreadnaughts once used by the Cleric-knights)

Not forgetting, the boss Gadget to match DaiStahlMut, the combining Super Robot Super Gadget Type-X, reverse-engineered from the Stahlpreios' data and possibly running on REAL Tronium :

The reason why these appear in OC thread is because they were produced too late by another of Scagletti's colleagues, and so never saw action in canon. But attacking the other facilities directly would force them out of their stasis for a real challenge to everyone.
So we're going to have mecha after all? Maybe I'll get to use those I've posted quite some time ago in such case

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
to An hero:

Just so you don't forget, you need to keep this daemonic invasion away from the Research and development labs, and definitely only on week days....

Quite aside from what Tais Scien's improbable reality bending luck would do, R & D have an actual Goddess working for them on the weekends for kicks and giggles. Annoying her by messing up her workplace would not bode well for the Daemons continued survival in any form...

(Asked what happened at work over the weekend, Urudo simply says to her sisters, oh, not much, the usual...Devices out of control, which you ought to be used to by now, with the brat around, albeit hers don't usually have tentacles, and she isn't old enough to imagine what these tried to do...and there was some kind of big kerfuffle about some sort of invasion, but it all seemed rather boring, and besides I was finally able get exactly the right proportion of M-boy Giant oxygum to magma doksas thorns in my latest potion...would you like to try some?)
What was that about?

The invasion will take much longer than a week and the entire TSAB shall be affected. Anyway I have a Devil God of my own, just didn't want to involve him (presumably he's not interested in the current actions of his underlings in the material Universe) because it'd be too overboard, but if it's to show any other deities their rightful place ...

Quote:
~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

Just for fun, I tried coming up with GAR lines for Kha, Sophia and Artei:

Kha:

Ichigeki Hissatsu! - One Shot Sure Kill. Also used by Erio. Sakura has her own variation.

CHEEESTOOO! - Something Fate taught Kha. I wonder where she got that from...

Mit Licht und Mut durch meine Seite, falle ich nicht! - With the Light and Courage on my side, I will not fall!
Used before launching an attack.
I'd write "an meiner Seite"

Quote:
Sophia:

Sie sollten über die tausend Flüche erlernen. Wie ungefähr im Augenblick? - You should learn about the thousand curses. How about right now?
Used before attacking. Refers to her unique ability to fire the Gand curse so fast it acts like a magical machine gun.
"Sie sollten" is a polite way of speech, you could probably use "Du solltest" instead. And the entire phrase could probably be "Du solltest die tausend Flüche kennen lernen. Wie wär's damit, das sofort zu machen?" (The last part could be better though).

Quote:
Sie sind 10 Jahre, mich zu stoppen zu früh! - You are 10 years too early to stop me!
Used after finishing.
"Du bist 10 Jahre zu früh, um mich zu stoppen!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
- Project Olympus, a project that was just unearthed from the GDI's top secret files... "Terran Combat Cyborgs, and armor..."

well actually, my idea for a group of superpowered villains... named after the gods living in that parthenon... seven to begin with, but one being abandoned before she was activated/ after she was deactivated, to found later by the GDI...

"Is the 97th a really magically-ignorant planet? or do some governments know of it and try to copy adapt some of the technologies of the magical worlds?"

If mechs or superpowered gadets arrive, the Midean Queen will no longer stay aloof...
Gods of Olympus? I hope that won't interfere with me using the images of said gods from Saint Seiya for some of my characters, though if it's only the names I shall not care much.

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED !!!

Seraphim's New Military

Interesting. Let's see if you end up using some of the war machines I have in mind for Daemonic armies, but it won't be a problem.
Old 2007-08-19, 04:34   Link #6751
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Interesting. Let's see if you end up using some of the war machines I have in mind for Daemonic armies, but it won't be a problem.
No no, it's still the same stuff that I've posted several weeks ago. I only changed it from being Midchilda, to TSAB in general, or at least one part of it.

Hmm, it seems I'll be taking a rain check on this Gotta be somewhere else tonight. sorry
Old 2007-08-19, 04:56   Link #6752
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
No no, it's still the same stuff that I've posted several weeks ago. I only changed it from being Midchilda, to TSAB in general, or at least one part of it.

Hmm, it seems I'll be taking a rain check on this Gotta be somewhere else tonight. sorry
Ah, I see, there're no intersections with that stuff, just was curious if you were going to involve more units, Supreme Commander related in particular, as I'm going to use some (WH40k Defilers will be put to shame )
Old 2007-08-19, 05:04   Link #6753
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
So we're going to have mecha after all? Maybe I'll get to use those I've posted quite some time ago in such case
[Kagami]Ch-chotto! [/Kagami]

These are all human-sized. Only Type-X is the giant one.

Quote:
I'd write "an meiner Seite"

"Sie sollten" is a polite way of speech, you could probably use "Du solltest" instead. And the entire phrase could probably be "Du solltest die tausend Flüche kennen lernen. Wie wär's damit, das sofort zu machen?" (The last part could be better though).

"Du bist 10 Jahre zu früh, um mich zu stoppen!"
Noted, noted and noted. The perils of Babelfish. Thanks a lot!

So it's:

Mit Licht und Mut an meiner Seite, falle ich nicht!

And for Sophia its:

Du solltest die tausend Flüche kennen lernen. Wie wär's damit...

*raises device*

das sofort zu machen?

and

Du bist 10 Jahre zu früh, um mich zu stoppen!
Old 2007-08-19, 05:19   Link #6754
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
[Kagami]Ch-chotto! [/Kagami]

These are all human-sized. Only Type-X is the giant one.
Human-sized? Are they autonomous then? (I wouldn't like to pilot the transformable one )
Old 2007-08-19, 05:30   Link #6755
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

It's done~ yay~

Spoiler for Storytelling:

Maren in a dress...cute
Btw, those who played 'Riviera: The Promised Land' will recognize the dress, and the little girl

Well, let's see what I can cook up next
Old 2007-08-19, 05:50   Link #6756
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Human-sized? Are they autonomous then? (I wouldn't like to pilot the transformable one )
I wouldn't either. Remember Signum being cosplayed as Eypon by Hayate in that doujin.

Yes they are Gadgets after all. Even the combining one is mostly automated, but the cliche "mad scientist riding a super mecha against the hero who is 1/5th his size" goes here.

Quote:
It's done~ yay~

Maren in a dress...cute
Btw, those who played 'Riviera: The Promised Land' will recognize the dress, and the little girl

Fia?!

NAISU!!!
Old 2007-08-19, 06:58   Link #6757
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

First of the three.

~“The blood does not lie after all. Even unaware, their soul craves for the desire in them.”

“Because in them lies my blood, the blood of Al-Hazard.”

“Even if I am denied, the bloodline shall continue towards that dream.”

“That is the fate of those who carries the will of Al-Hazard.”

“It is only a matter of time…”

“Back then, I sealed everything that relates them to myself, and sent those children to the world alone, with nothing but my farewell gift, to become their own successors, and not just another me…”

“If they fail, they’re not worthy of being the children of Al-Hazard, not worthy of being my children, but if they live, then…”

“They will be an threshold to the my happy dreams, our happy dreams.”~

Spoiler for First Child:

Spoiler for Zerria Scaglietti:

Juliet coming soon.

Spoiler for Juliet and Type Digamma?:

I did say....similarities...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-08-19, 07:14   Link #6758
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
First of the three.

~“The blood does not lie after all. Even unaware, their soul craves for the desire in them.”

“Back then, I sealed everything that relates them to myself, and sent those children to the world alone, with nothing but my farewell gift, to become their own successors, and not just another me…”

“If they fail, they’re not worthy of being the children of Al-Hazard, not worthy of being my children, but if they live, then…”

Spoiler for First Child:

Juliet coming soon.

Ah, great, now even if Jail dies we'll have a more than decent successor. Perfect.
Old 2007-08-19, 07:40   Link #6759
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Here are the three Druggies, finally.

In case you are wondering, we used the same names as their Seed counterparts because this is more of a homage to them than anything.

Oh, and the Relic Ability explanations below also apply to my other characters.

I would say, "thanks to Lowe for his help", but I consider these guys to be half created by him and half by me.

So, instead I say,

LoweGear and I present,

Scaglietti's Elite Personal Unit

Spoiler for Introduction:

Spoiler for Clotho:

Spoiler for Shani:

Spoiler for Orga:

Spoiler for TOP SECRET:

Spoiler for Additional Information:

omg at druggies!

me: Koumyou kill them now!!!
Koumyou: Yes sir!
*Koumyou flies around for 1/2 a day, druggies ambush him, all 3 fire a beam*
Druggies: OWNED!!!
Koumyou: X_X...

i had nth better to do lols...

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-08-19, 08:09   Link #6760
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

BACKLOG TACKLING, but first...

Damn, my main PC just did a Satashi-sama on me, aka followed the fate of his PC... well, not quite, since I'll have it back in a week. While I do have alot more PC's to use, all of my OC profiles and Unlimited Photoshop Works were in there

"WRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????"

*ehem*

Quote:
"No Dr. Kluzie... These Angels..."

Spoiler for Background Noise:

"They were once dolls... but now they are personalities that meld with their owner... they are unison devices, of a sort..."
Angelic Layer huh...

So, do we have Ii-chan here now?

*Watches Ogata slurp noodles through his nose*

*sighs*

Quote:
After all...she thirst for-*radio static*

*//Diabolic Emission >>>>> Night of Gales.//*
Thirst for what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
You know, I wrote check Tre TO Deed...which means checking all 10 sisters except Uno and Due...
YES!!!!

- erh, I mean, okay, we understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Anyway, here it is. Akira and Dranac's first profile, which is a rough gist on what they're capable of...on paper. I'll get to their characterization, devices, and h4xx in due time.

Spoiler for Akira/Dranac Part I:

I'll touch on other aspects later. For now, teasers and images of device...not complete of course.

Spoiler for teaser:

Spoiler for Korosu=no=Yamato Striker Mode:

Spoiler for Hyperion=Break:
Chrono and Verossa should get their own show And like how they're the ones presenting the profiles for these two. So their fighting styles are quite similar to their origin counterparts as would be expected (although with Akira having more emphasis on technology).

Although what the hell just happened at the end? Did Dranac and Akira just get the Hayate treatment?

And Hyperion Break is *wips drool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
DSL? PLDT could be nice....
Sounds good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Ugahh... Thanks for the revenge, Mai...
Mai: Iie, Oji-san...

Pleasure's all mine.

S&W:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AImost Pure View Post
Whew!!! Sorry for the delay with the next entree for my story. These things are becoming a bit harder to piece together and add in everything I want to add in. But here we are with the second to last part for Minea's Diaries #4. Number 5 will feature a bit more action and take place around 3-4 months after the end of #4.

Spoiler for Minea's Diaries #4 Part 4:
For some reason, this chapter made me alot... from Constance and Vanissa's visit to the former hitting the latter for her question And Malakai's proving to be quite the useful informant (his description of the Admiral's activities were ). Plus points for his desire to see Minea liberated though.

Vita sure gets the short end from Minea though

Quote:
*spit take*
*cough**cough**cough**cough**cough*
That was...unexpected

Well, some backwards time-leaping...kinda
Spoiler for 14c - Dream:

Yeah, it won't be long~

Some insight on Maren's life while serving that family, a nice and quiet life I must say.

I'm gonna draw that scene in the begining, with Maren, Ewan and Miria under the tree, while she reads them the book
Nice to see this part of Maren's life in detail, at least she had a good life as a familiar back then

And DISASTER! As expected, Hayate's gonna have a field day with this one

Quote:
And with the off-vocal version, I'm a mental image of a stubby DaiStahlMut stepping up SRW style, Kha going over one of his German GAR lines, then launching one of his attacks.

And once the Morale Prerequisite was met, Sakura takes over...

Chemu Chiru Chan Cho Chufo... WIIIIIII~~~

Wanderer: !!??

*Exprozion*

Help! I can't sleep!!!
No Dynamic Kill animation?

Quote:
4) The real number there is probably 200, instead of that insane Aaron-bait. () So, no need to worry about it too much. Also, the idea of him locking onto many targets is to do the "Freedom-h4xx", also seen in Gundam Seed. Its basically used to devastate entire armies in little time.
No more 65,356 targets locked on then? 200’s still a reasonably overpowered yet non-H4XX number, so it’s cool

Besides, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Quote:
Mekka Otakua Kha: Yes!!! DaiStahlMut must see action!!!

Fanon writer Kha: No!!! Then the only person able to defeat the Druggies would be Kha, shafting everyone!!!

See my dilemma?

At least, once they have mecha, Kha can match them better. It'll open up the chance for me to use Nana Mizuki's Lyrical Magic. :3 And it'll give the newly minted Cleric-knights, also Avatarions of great potential , a chance to cut their teeth against powerful opponents.

But the downfall is that it'll take a lot more OCs on one to destroy the Druggies.

So DaiStahlMut’s Lyrical Magic BGM is “Pray”?

*is very tempted to agree with Mekka Otaku Kha*

I already have a good non-mecha mecha in the works though… MUHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”Kha”
And that's excluding all the powered up Gadgets I'm creating:

Type-4 - Amphibious Assault

Type-5 - Transformable Aerospace Superiority Fighter

Type-6 - Dreadnaught (Gadgets modelled after the Dreadnaughts once used by the Cleric-knights)

Not forgetting, the boss Gadget to match DaiStahlMut, the combining Super Robot Super Gadget Type-X, reverse-engineered from the Stahlpreios' data and possibly running on REAL Tronium :

The reason why these appear in OC thread is because they were produced too late by another of Scagletti's colleagues, and so never saw action in canon. But attacking the other facilities directly would force them out of their stasis for a real challenge to everyone.

So having more mecha is basically, it's your call.
SRX vs SRX?!?! This I gotta see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Oh dear... Hayate saw the three of them in bed together... hopefully she's not going to make the rumor TOO... lascivious.
[Kha]Trust her make the reverse true. :3[/Kha]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
to An hero:

Just so you don't forget, you need to keep this daemonic invasion away from the Research and development labs, and definitely only on week days....

Quite aside from what Tais Scien's improbable reality bending luck would do, R & D have an actual Goddess working for them on the weekends for kicks and giggles. Annoying her by messing up her workplace would not bode well for the Daemons continued survival in any form...

(Asked what happened at work over the weekend, Urudo simply says to her sisters, oh, not much, the usual...Devices out of control, which you ought to be used to by now, with the brat around, albeit hers don't usually have tentacles, and she isn't old enough to imagine what these tried to do...and there was some kind of big kerfuffle about some sort of invasion, but it all seemed rather boring, and besides I was finally able get exactly the right proportion of M-boy Giant oxygum to magma doksas thorns in my latest potion...would you like to try some?)
EX FREAKING DEE

I wonder if Skuld and Bell would be able to help out…

Quote:
[An Hero] What is going on here? [/An Hero]

Pardon me, I never got the original referrence...
Basically, tshouryuu just made URD work in the labs I think she was the one responsible for Seles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”Kha”
~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

Just for fun, I tried coming up with GAR lines for Kha, Sophia and Artei:

Kha:

Ichigeki Hissatsu! - One Shot Sure Kill. Also used by Erio. Sakura has her own variation.

CHEEESTOOO! - Something Fate taught Kha. I wonder where she got that from...

Mit Licht und Mut durch meine Seite, falle ich nicht! - With the Light and Courage on my side, I will not fall!
Used before launching an attack.

Nichts kann das Blatt von Gerechtigkeit stoppen! - Nothing can stop the Blade of Justice!
Used after finishing an attack.

Sophia:

Sie sollten über die tausend Flüche erlernen. Wie ungefähr im Augenblick? - You should learn about the thousand curses. How about right now?
Used before attacking. Refers to her unique ability to fire the Gand curse so fast it acts like a magical machine gun.

Sie sind 10 Jahre, mich zu stoppen zu früh! - You are 10 years too early to stop me!
Used after finishing.

Ah-hahaha...!!! - Taunting laughter.
Also used after a finish.

Artei:

Ware Hoshizao ni tatani mono nashi... - There is nothing my Clothes-Hanging Pole cannot cut...
Pretty obvious by now...

Improvements? Recommendations? Any more Japanese ones so that poor Artei doesn't look that shafted...?
I should’ve had Fate use CHESTO in the last chapter

Fate: Why “Chest?”
Zone: Because a warrior’s heart is in their chest!
The smaller the better…
Fate: What was that?
Zone: AND YOU HAVE TO CLEAVE IT!
Fate: *sweats*… ah, I understand.

And Sophia’s lines are

For Art, here’s a handy guide to…

*steals Zengar’s dialogue*

Quote:
- NO! She's more dangerous right now...

reminds me... must update profiles...

*Plays Gun x Sword OP in the background*
I wonder which one I’ll die from first… her heavy weapons, or her MOE…

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”Saint X”
And on another note

here is the History before the history of the Nanohaverse... though this is just fanon...

Spoiler for Timeline before the Series...:
Whoa… what… WHEN the hell is going on here?

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED !!!

Seraphim's New Military

Somehow, I knew this sounded familiar, despite my own unfamiliarity with the title… but is that DUNE?

Quote:
It's done~ yay~

Maren in a dress...cute

A vision of the past… and maybe perhaps, Maren’s future as well?

*runs*

Quote:
First of the three.

Spoiler for First Child:

Juliet coming soon.

Truly, a son of Jail indeed… and a scary one too, considering his intelligence and scarily agreeable philosophy

Having a Kerberos BuCUE as a drone FTW

And yes… similarities

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Closed Thread