Notices

Old 2013-08-11, 22:35   Link #661
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murakumo View Post
Hmm.. 4th pic:
Spoiler for Guess:

and is the girl with similar hair to Alas Ramus Lailah?

Oh.. And that bonus "made my day" lol
Pretty sure the 4th pic is Maou, Lucifer has longer hair. Sorry for breaking your hopes my friend.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 22:40   Link #662
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murakumo View Post
Hmm.. 4th pic:
Spoiler for Guess:
That's Maou in that pic, not Lucifer.

Anyhow, some spoilers I found on 4chan:
Spoiler for Spoilers for the 9th volume:

One thing I read is that it was also revealed why Maou named his bicycle Dullahan.
The name is a pun, because the Dullahan was a headless rider, and in Japan there's the term クビをする (kubi wo suru) which means to get fired. However, クビ (kubi) also means neck. So, he named Dullahan thinking of the term クビなし (kubi nashi - meaning both "headless" or "not fired/unemployed) as a reminder that he shouldn't get fired.

Anyhow, the girl who looks like Alas Ramus is Ashies Ala (aka. Satou Tsubasa). Like Alas Ramus, she too is a fragment of the Yesod Sephira. She considers Alas Ramus her older sister, and in volume 8 she merged temporarily with Maou and he got a Better-Half out of it.

Last edited by Used Can; 2013-08-11 at 23:01.
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 22:47   Link #663
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
That's Maou in that pic, not Lucifer.

Anyhow, some spoilers I found on 4chan:
Spoiler for Spoilers for the 9th volume:

One thing I read is that it was also revealed why Maou named his bicycle Dullahan.
The name is a pun, because the Dullahan was a headless rider, and in Japan there's the term クビをする (kubi wo suru) which means to get fired. However, クビ (kubi) also means neck. So, he named Dullahan that way as a remainder that he shouldn't get fired.

Anyhow, the girl who looks like Alas Ramus is Ashies Ala (aka. Satou Tsubasa). Like Alas Ramus, she too is a fragment of the Yesod Sephira. She considers Alas Ramus her older sister, and in volume 8 she merged temporarily with Maou and he got a Better-Half out of it.
Spoiler for Response:
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 22:49   Link #664
waffler

i hope there is actually a chance for crestia x maou i think im one of the only ones who like crestia more than emi xD
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 23:50   Link #665
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
i hope there is actually a chance for crestia x maou i think im one of the only ones who like crestia more than emi xD
The speculation doesn't look good. She appears to be in the priestess class. Emi is in the hero class. The main person of RPG is hero class. So, go figure. Unless it's one of the former SQUARE games, hero losses [his] loved one to his rival/maou(by mean of netorare).

By the way, Maou would be in trouble once he's back to the realm. His daughter's holy energy cancelled out his demon energy. He stays in his human form. It could be a bless, since angels are too strong for him. He can use holy energy for his advantage. He may have to watch out Sariel, since Sariel is back, too. Another bad part is Orba forces Emi to attack eastern land. Orba is really a big "maou" this time.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 23:56   Link #666
Used Can

^Wasn't it a mutual cancellation? From what I understood, the holy energy from Ashies and the demonic energy in Ente Isla conflicted, and as a result it seemed as if Maou had no powers at all.
Or did I get it wrong?
Old 2013-08-11, 23:58   Link #667
waffler

aww so theres no chance of suzuno ): well there goes my dreams T.T and since his daughter cancel out his powers does that mean he cannot use his demon powers?
Old 2013-08-12, 00:39   Link #668
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Go figure, Suzuno can't handle Maou. Its time for Emi to fall for him. First comes the baby next comes Marriage.
Old 2013-08-12, 01:02   Link #669
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

what this is becoming a harem so much for lucifer crestia, but there is still a chance

that was informative but if demons usually rely on negative emotion for source of power what would happen at the end, if peace existed on all sides
Old 2013-08-12, 01:05   Link #670
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Its time for Emi to fall for him.
It seems she's already getting there. This is an exchange between Emi and Alas Ramus that was posted in Amazon:

Spoiler:

Take that as you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
that was informative but if demons usually rely on negative emotion for source of power what would happen at the end, if peace existed on all sides
They'll probably all become humans at the end (both Angels and Demons), or the demons will find some other way to gather energy - like in a certain manga involving youkai for example, they realised they could gather the same type of energy fear gave them from awe and amazement.
Old 2013-08-12, 01:41   Link #671
Murakumo

Doh... lol anyways, thanx for clearing it up fellas - geez... Took him for Lucifer cos of that rat-tail
Old 2013-08-12, 13:00   Link #672
bastek66

Spoiler for More precise spoilers:
Old 2013-08-12, 13:47   Link #673
waffler

Noooo suzuno friendzoned... im gonna go cry in my corner ):
Old 2013-08-12, 16:06   Link #674
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Sounds like a yandere flag was raised with Emi... Not that i'm against it or anything...
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 17:19   Link #675
Used Can

Chiho is more of a potential yandere than Emilia, considering how jealous she gets whenever Maou gets close to any girl.

Anyhow, from 4chan I read the dream goes like this:
Spoiler:
Old 2013-08-12, 18:03   Link #676
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Chiho is more of a potential yandere than Emilia, considering how jealous she gets whenever Maou gets close to any girl.

Anyhow, from 4chan I read the dream goes like this:
Spoiler:
Ah yea I was just referring to the till death do us part kinda thing .. Sure it can be happy love love stuff but in another way it can be the "if he leaves i'll kill him, then myself kinda feel"
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 18:04   Link #677
Seitsuki
Onee!

That's also rabu rabu. In fact, one could almost say that's the very epitome of true love! Don't be too narrow.
Old 2013-08-12, 23:36   Link #678
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Ah yea I was just referring to the till death do us part kinda thing .. Sure it can be happy love love stuff but in another way it can be the "if he leaves i'll kill him, then myself kinda feel"

Ohhh I guess you're right. Unless I missed some development where they unofficially became a couple, it probably means she'll be sticking with him until he dies or until she kills him....
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 00:56   Link #679
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Lol Suzu being friendzoned this early leaves me thinking, there is still time for Lucifer and Suzu, or Hataraku is going to reach the end soon the romance sub plot is slowly coming to a close.
Old 2013-08-13, 01:33   Link #680
waffler

nah suzu should just join maou's unrequited love harem like chiho xD

Tags
comedy, demons, fantasy, harem, romance