AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2016-05-26, 15:14   Link #661
Mizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
I think he read a post on the author's QnA site from a year ago which was "Did Subaru's reiatsu disappeared?" author: "It'll disappear for awhile". Reiatsu and reiryoku aren't necessarily the same and idk how they relate to mana.

Other random replies I saw: Reinhard's Phoenix blessing is joked around by the author to be infinite. His name origin is from Kaiser Reinhard from Galactic Empire. Satella's name meaning will be revealed in the final chapter. The author says he hates harems in lns and manga but likes harems in eroge. He also says the series is supposed to be heartwarming which is how he tagged it and he will only write a story he wants to write.
harems in eroge
didn't quit understand the meaning since my english not that good but when i searched google ...... i just hope it just my bad english ............
Mizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 15:17   Link #662
RDNexus

Eroges are H-Games. I think that should be enough explanation.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 15:24   Link #663
Mizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weroloz View Post
Yeah, my heart is pretty warm with all the blood coming out of it...
I mean has the author even read his own story? He schould warn people with depression to not read it before they jump off a cliff.
i find the story good , all that hell is for our MC development , the author already said that Subaru chances to break from a loop without dying is 0% so more despair is coming
Old 2016-05-26, 15:48   Link #664
Mitrospeed

Now that we know when arc 3 is gonna start ( Edit: episode 12 ), I'm curios but also a tad worried about how they'll fit all that into 14 episodes. I mean it's been absolutely well done so far but still it's arc 3 we're talking about here. I also heard that Tappei-sensei is actively involved into the production. Knowing that he is very strict when it is about his work I have the feeling that he won't allow this to be rushed or done improperly.

Where do you think they could shorten it a bit?

The only scenes I can think of is the start of volume 4 ( the whole banter with Priscilla, our 3 lovely thugs etc. )

Then some parts of Subaru's downfall

Parts of his restart from zero ( negotiations, redeeming himself etc )

and eventually Willhelm's backstory although I would like this to be merely placed elsewhere. This could do for good OVA material.

Last edited by Mitrospeed; 2016-05-26 at 16:03.
Mitrospeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 15:59   Link #665
RDNexus

Care to explain at which episode is Arc3 gonna begin?
Old 2016-05-26, 16:03   Link #666
Mitrospeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Care to explain at which episode is Arc3 gonna begin?
Oh sorry, I should have expressed myself more clearly.

Arc 3 is gonna start with episode 12
Old 2016-05-26, 17:42   Link #667
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

As we know never will be an arc where Subaru die not, since always in each ARC, the situation is much more difficult to resolve, therefore it is very common that Subaru fall into despair and madness, and it's necessary to die, to be able to repair situations.

Do I wonder your all the conflict that took place with Priscilla will be adapted in the way more inadequate?.

I would like to see the story of Willhelm within the anime, and not as Ova, since there are times that ova is not taken very seriously, since not many can see it, so in the anime may be taken more seriously the sad love story of Willhelm.
Old 2016-05-26, 21:47   Link #668
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Well, just to make sure I didn't skip over anything I went and ctrl+f both [Subaru] and then [mana] but still didn't see anything among the first five hundred or so QnA comments that mentions Subaru will get his mp back. However, reading some of the author's replies made me feel like he really doesn't like OP mcs at all poor Subarun. Here's a list of some of the replies I saw while searching.

Spoiler for spoilers:
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 22:53   Link #669
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weroloz View Post
Yeah, my heart is pretty warm with all the blood coming out of it...
I mean has the author even read his own story? He schould warn people with depression to not read it before they jump off a cliff.
In fairness there is quite a bit of heartwarming moments throughout the story apparently. I wouldn't be surprised if this got a happy ending either because despite the hardships Subaru goes through he usually pulls through in the end somehow. So while some people might try to play it up or over-exaggerate some of darker aspects of this series it isn't a story about fatalism in the end, but overcoming immeasurable odds.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2016-05-26 at 23:31.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 01:01   Link #670
Tsundere Jesus

So I heard Emilia has her own breaking down moment. Any one care to elaborate? Also how exactly did Subaru lose Emilia's trust in the 3rd arc?
Tsundere Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 01:21   Link #671
Iron Maw
Banned

@Fenrisulfr thanks for interview. The author sounds quite fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitrospeed View Post
Apparently the next episode titles are this:

Quote:
Ep 9: The Meaning of Courage
Ep 10: An act of a Ogre
Ep 11: Rem
Ep 12: Return to the Capital
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 02:12   Link #672
larethian

I haven't been checking in this thread in case I get spoiled by spoiled people

But I happen to see this post so,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsundere Jesus View Post
So I heard Emilia has her own breaking down moment. Any one care to elaborate? Also how exactly did Subaru lose Emilia's trust in the 3rd arc?
Spoiler:

On another note, just read 227.
Spoiler for thoughts:

Last edited by larethian; 2016-05-27 at 02:32.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 04:20   Link #673
Mizo

the ending already being decided ?!!
WTH ...... This is very worrying
Old 2016-05-27, 04:21   Link #674
Mitrospeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
the ending already being decided ?!!
WTH ...... This is very worrying
Why is that worrying? We're about halfway done with the Story. Tappei should have a direction to the ending or even the ending in mind.
Old 2016-05-27, 04:59   Link #675
larethian

Ending being decided is very good. Less likely would have asspulls or inconsistencies. Having an ending and direction in mind makes for easier planning and better story telling. It is the reason why it's so enjoyable when all the foreshadows and hooks get tied up together.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 05:06   Link #676
RDNexus

I totally relate to that since I've trying to do the same regarding my original novel.
There are so many stories out there that hadn't been properly planned beforehand and ended up losing themselves along the way...
Old 2016-05-27, 05:58   Link #677
Weroloz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
i find the story good , all that hell is for our MC development , the author already said that Subaru chances to break from a loop without dying is 0% so more despair is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
In fairness there is quite a bit of heartwarming moments throughout the story apparently. I wouldn't be surprised if this got a happy ending either because despite the hardships Subaru goes through he usually pulls through in the end somehow. So while some people might try to play it up or over-exaggerate some of darker aspects of this series it isn't a story about fatalism in the end, but overcoming immeasurable odds.
Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love the story (pre ordered the english ln), but I tend to focus on the negativ aspects of a story, which I admit is a character flaw of mine. So while I do enjoy the positiv and happy moments, I cant help but constantly recall the negativ ones, who then in return carry over to the next scenes with the positiv ones staying behind.

Quote:
Q: It seems like Reinhard who holds justice within him will clash with Subaru someday. If so then is there a possibility of him becoming the last boss!?
A: It’s been prophesized but, if so then there would be no way in hell he can win!
Q: Neko-san vs Subaru, do you have a chance at victory?
A: If Subaru was the enemy then no one has a chance of winning to begin with (this feels completely different from his other replies where he disregards Subaru's power level as weak-tier)
Now i am really curious about that matchup Subaru vs Reinhard, infinite respawns vs infinite blessings .
Weroloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 07:10   Link #678
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitrospeed View Post

Now that we know when arc 3 is gonna start ( Edit: episode 12 ), I'm curios but also a tad worried about how they'll fit all that into 14 episodes. I mean it's been absolutely well done so far but still it's arc 3 we're talking about here. I also heard that Tappei-sensei is actively involved into the production. Knowing that he is very strict when it is about his work I have the feeling that he won't allow this to be rushed or done improperly.

Where do you think they could shorten it a bit?

The only scenes I can think of is the start of volume 4 ( the whole banter with Priscilla, our 3 lovely thugs etc. )

Then some parts of Subaru's downfall

Parts of his restart from zero ( negotiations, redeeming himself etc )

and eventually Willhelm's backstory although I would like this to be merely placed elsewhere. This could do for good OVA material.
At the current pacing of arc 1 and 2, to fit arc 3 in 14 episodes they'd only have to shorten it by like 1 or 2 episodes. Not an issue at all.
Old 2016-05-27, 07:14   Link #679
Breimn

Well, they already skip the EDs once in a while -
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-27, 09:31   Link #680
Mitrospeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
At the current pacing of arc 1 and 2, to fit arc 3 in 14 episodes they'd only have to shorten it by like 1 or 2 episodes. Not an issue at all.
I also had that in mind. The cutting of the OP & ED should give them some extra minutes to use too.

I just hope these 1-2 episode worth of content that are shortened won't affect the overall adaptation badly. Still, I have faith in them after seeing how carefully they handle the adaptation and its pace.

Tags
alternate world, not harem, reborn, thriller, time travel, webnovel